The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 4 Mm11

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 4 Mm11

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 4 Regist10

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by hedge 23.02.10 13:06

Is it even a blue bag, the McCanns did have another bag, looked like a changing bag that was in the main room of the apartment in some photos.
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 4 Empty Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by bunny 23.02.10 13:59

Ah isnt that the flight bag he used on the plane?

Not missing as far as I am aware as its not mentioned in the files and neither is it specifically a tennis bag.
bunny

Activity : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by SashaM 23.02.10 14:19

Lol...think I'm best leaving this thread now. Trying to stay neutral can be difficult sometimes thumbsup ppcorn (no emoticon waving a white flag otherwise I'd use it)

But if anyone works out who the man in the Sky News video is (posted on previous page), please let me know :D
SashaM
SashaM

Activity : 20

http://littlemorsals.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 23.02.10 14:30

SashaM wrote:Lol...think I'm best leaving this thread now. Trying to stay neutral can be difficult sometimes thumbsup ppcorn (no emoticon waving a white flag otherwise I'd use it)

But if anyone works out who the man in the Sky News video is (posted on previous page), please let me know :D

Former Detective Tony Rogers.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 23.02.10 14:34

he does appear to be talking generally though, if there was a bag of the size that a child could be carried in then clearly this would be of interest to an investigating officer, he doesn't appear to be confirming that there is one.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 23.02.10 14:38

Just watching Brunts review of the case it's amazing even then how many errors he makes, how many false assertions. But I guess it was December 2007 it was all un-named sources of rumours then, stuff he'd been told and believed. The one that stuck out was him saying that jane tanner wasn't even sure it was a child she saw in the mans arms, it's almost unforgivable for Brunt to have made such an error, even before the files were made available it was clear that the only person referring to bundles was the police. How much damage did Brunt alone to do her credibility?
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 23.02.10 14:42

Tony Rogers Sasha thumbsup
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 23.02.10 14:44

Hedge, just did the same. The people they intereviewed seem to have heard all the rumours that were leaked out of the PJ offices. Yet the files turn up and theres nothing in them to back them up.

It amazes me the secrecy....its only relevant if it helps to find Madeleine but hey if its unfounded rumour leaked by the PJ offices....then thats fine...its okay to leak that because it tarnishes the mccanns :twisted:
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 23.02.10 14:49

It could be argued that judicial secrecy can be a good thing but not if it's flouted so completedly by those who are meant to uphold it and not if victims of smears can't defend themselves and ensure that the focus is on a still missing child for fear of falling foul of the laws. Crazy. Another one of those moments in those case where you throw your hands in the air and say you couldn't make it up.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 23.02.10 14:55

bunny wrote:Tony Rogers Sasha thumbsup

That almost sounds rude lol :oops: laugh
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by SashaM 23.02.10 16:44

hedge wrote:Former Detective Tony Rogers.

Thank you Hedge and Bunny :D
SashaM
SashaM

Activity : 20

http://littlemorsals.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny 23.02.10 16:48

bellatrix wrote:

It's taken me hours to work out why that sounds rude :ambersuz:

poor sascha :ambersuz:
bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 23.02.10 17:09

They did find a black bag though. In a ravine.
And they've found a pink blanket.

I could post the links, but this time I challenge you to find them yourselves.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 23.02.10 17:28

Inyx wrote:They did find a black bag though. In a ravine.

neither of those were forum/media myths though were they?
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 23.02.10 17:45

hedge wrote:

Yes they were, because they aren't what people think/thought they were.
Sorry if I sound cryptic, can't explain myself any better as this :
There's no missing pink blanket. There's no missing blue bag.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 23.02.10 17:48

Inyx wrote:
hedge wrote:

Yes they were, because they aren't what people think/thought they were.
Sorry if I sound cryptic, can't explain myself any better as this :
There's no missing pink blanket. There's no missing blue bag.

I see what you mean now, sorry was being dim.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 23.02.10 19:14

bunny wrote:
bellatrix wrote:

It's taken me hours to work out why that sounds rude :ambersuz:

poor sascha :ambersuz:

LOL just my mind in the sewer!!!!!!!!
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 24.02.10 10:23

So nobody's found the links to the black bag or pink blanket then?
Or perhaps nobody went looking for it?
Where did Krugel say he's seen a pink blanket, that according to him wasn't collected by the Police?
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Hunter 24.02.10 16:58

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/BLACK.htm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/119833/Sleuth-I-can-find-Maddie-/
Dark Hunter
Dark Hunter

Activity : 3

http://www.blogger.com/profile/04830271102085505561

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 24.02.10 18:24

thumbsup

Re Krugel's pink (and white) blanket

Krugel search map?

I don't think it's Krugel's though. This one was indicated by writing in a Dutch newspaper.
And it isn't Madeleine's either. Her's was still on the bed when she's disappeared. I do wonder why GA suddenly found it necessary to make a whole lot of fuss about it.
Cath

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 24.02.10 18:55

Inyx wrote:thumbsup

Krugel search map?

I don't think it's Krugel's though. This one was indicated by writing in a Dutch newspaper.
And it isn't Madeleine's either. Her's was still on the bed when she's disappeared. I do wonder why GA suddenly found it necessary to make a whole lot of fuss about it.

I thought he got a bad translation from the Oprah show and in his desperation he tried to spin it as relevant.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 25.02.10 13:01

hedge wrote:
Inyx wrote:thumbsup

Krugel search map?

I thought he got a bad translation from the Oprah show and in his desperation he tried to spin it as relevant.
/

Who knows what is or isn't relevant. I thought the fuss about the pink blanket was due to it being pictured on her bed at one point and then disappearing.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by marigold 25.02.10 13:04

Hedge your compilation of all the rumours that you say are wrong. Please explain how you know this and with links.
marigold

Activity : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 25.02.10 13:08

No it came from Kates words 'I hope that whoever has her gives her her blanket, I hope that whoever has her is keeping her warm' presumeably working on the assumption that if she is alive she will have a blanket, if she is cold that whoever has her gives her a blanket. A heartbreaking reminder of just how horrific it must be to be a mother who is away from her child and does not know where she is.

In typical calpol-esque misunderstandings Amaral appears to have leapt on the idea that Madeleine had, has and will only ever have the one blanket she had at age 3.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Post by hedge 25.02.10 13:09

marigold wrote:Hedge your compilation of all the rumours that you say are wrong. Please explain how you know this and with links.

I have not compiled any such list.
hedge

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top