The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 2 Mm11

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 2 Mm11

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 2 Regist10

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by hedge 18.02.10 18:05

Autumn wrote:Hedge, it might be a good idea if you read the files then come back and explain how, in your opinion, the PJ were trying to pin it on them.

perhaps you haven't read the arguido interviews, I'll wait.
hedge

Activity : 320

Back to top Go down

This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: This will be the Start of Good Things for Madeleine - Kate McCann

Post by Kololi 18.02.10 20:38

Sorry Autumn but how was my post facetious?

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Activity : 687

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.02.10 20:54

Kololi

Perhaps I have missed something somewhere but I don't think anyone has interpreted Kate's comments in the way you described. Today has been a difficult and sad day for many who have supported Snr Amaral and consider Kate's choice of words on hearing the verdict, as vile.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 18.02.10 20:57

Oh what a sad day.
jmbd

Activity : 588

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 18.02.10 20:58

Don't get disheartened - there's always the appeal.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 18.02.10 21:15

Autumn wrote:Kololi

Perhaps I have missed something somewhere but I don't think anyone has interpreted Kate's comments in the way you described. Today has been a difficult and sad day for many who have supported Snr Amaral and consider Kate's choice of words on hearing the verdict, as vile.

This was the sentence that you wrote in your first post that I don't really understand:

"Even by their standards, this is a truly sick comment - words fail me"

I thought you had maybe missinterpreted Kate McCann's meaning - easily done by you, me or anyone. When reading your final sentence that I have quoted here and reading you use the word vile in your response to me I fail to see the need for those words unless you did perhaps think she meant something quite different than how I read Mrs McCann's statement.

Please enlighten me Autumn as to why Kate McCann's words were truly sick or vile cos I aint getting it?

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath 18.02.10 21:31

No matter if it was a good or a bad day for Amaral or Madeleine's parents, it's been a good day for Madeleine.
Nobody has a right to declare her death, not worth searching for, without any evidence.
Cath

Activity : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 18.02.10 21:32

Me neither.I took it to mean that perhaps now the case was out the way there would be more done to find Madeleiene.
bellatrix

Activity : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 18.02.10 21:35

bellatrix wrote:Me neither.I took it to mean that perhaps now the case was out the way there would be more done to find Madeleiene.

and the possibility of a case review.

Activity : 2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.02.10 21:36

It is comon knowledge to most on here that I believe the McCanns know what happened to Maddie. In light of that, I would think it obvious why I would consider Kate's comments to be sick and vile.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 18.02.10 21:46

Humour me Autumn because I honestly do not see her words as sick or vile and truly do not see what it is about them that makes you feel that way. I am not saying that you shouldn't feel how you feel but I would really like to have some glimpse why particularly as then you got a tadge cross with me.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 18.02.10 21:47

Because Autumn feels that Kate is taking the piss. And sees her words as taunting.

maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 18.02.10 21:48

No! surely not.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 18.02.10 21:49

Not the parents that should rot in hell - surely!
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely1 18.02.10 21:50

is rotting in hell different from burning in hell?

There's a lot of hell visits lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 18.02.10 21:50

Aha ok.

My apologies to you Autumn if you feel that way and then thought I was being facetious. Was the furtherest thing from my mind. I honestly thought that you had simply perhaps interpreted her words in a way she might not have meant. And of course there was the possibility that she didn't mean them the way that I read them too.

Take care
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 18.02.10 22:01

vaguely1 wrote:is rotting in hell different from burning in hell?

There's a lot of hell visits lately.

I hear they are running coach trips next week.Book now to avoid disappointment onphone
bellatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 18.02.10 22:02

Kololi wrote:Aha ok.

My apologies to you Autumn if you feel that way and then thought I was being facetious. Was the furtherest thing from my mind. I honestly thought that you had simply perhaps interpreted her words in a way she might not have meant. And of course there was the possibility that she didn't mean them the way that I read them too.

Take care

Do you know something kololi? You are the nicest person on here. :flower:
bellatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.02.10 22:04

Inyx wrote:No matter if it was a good or a bad day for Amaral or Madeleine's parents, it's been a good day for Madeleine.
Nobody has a right to declare her death, not worth searching for, without any evidence.

A good day for Madeleine??????? If you say so, Lynx no
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by jack 18.02.10 22:04

Autumn wrote:Bunny, may I remind you that Kate did not bother looking for Maddie on the night they say she disappeared. If they come knocking on my door theyl get it slammed in their smug faces.

yes they did search for Maddie on the night she went missing. Opinion based on ignorance, absolute bliss.
jack

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Kololi 18.02.10 22:05

Lol ty very much but my husband and children and work colleagues and friends and neighbours and Tesco checkout girls and the odd poor soul who has parked across my drive either blocking me on it or off it might not agree with you hehe.
Kololi
Kololi

Back to top Go down

Post by bellatrix 18.02.10 22:06

LOL,dont believe ya!
bellatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 18.02.10 22:06

jack wrote:
Autumn wrote:Bunny, may I remind you that Kate did not bother looking for Maddie on the night they say she disappeared. If they come knocking on my door theyl get it slammed in their smug faces.

yes they did search for Maddie on the night she went missing. Opinion based on ignorance, absolute bliss.

Kate stayed in her apartment until daylight.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by jack 18.02.10 22:09

Autumn... some of the lies told about the McCanns , you probably believe all of them.

Remember these?
1. Chaplins....(wasnt that one started by someone called Vera who is now buddies with TB and stevo?
2. McCanns being called back from Chaplins
3. Management offering them a babysitter
4. Gerry being angry that he was called back from chaplins
5. Gerry not being Madeleines biological father
6. Kate being beaten, bruising from hitting the walls in frustration (is in JT's rogatory testimony she says Kate hit the walls....she was so upset)
7. Gerry being related to Jack McCann
8. 14 bottles of wine!!
9. GNR saying they were drunk
10. Waiter saying no one moved from the table that night.
11.CCTV being inside the tapas bar or the tapas reception.
12. non existant CCTV showing that no one moved from the table that night to check children
13. Catriona Baker critisising the McCanns
14. Clarence Mitchell being in PDL on 3/5/07
15 Carter Ruck had nothing to do with the MFoundation site being taken down in September 09.
15. syringe found in the bedroom
16. Apartment "unnaturally tidy" as if no children had ever been there
17. All the children slept together in one apartment
18. Gordon Brown being at PDL on 3/05/07.
19. The McCanns called Sky before they called the police.
20. The McCanns called Sky.
21. Madeleine being autistic or having some other serious health issue.
22. Madeleine's blood in the apartment..it wasnt. M Brunt reported there was on SKY. Think this information was given to him from a source in Portugal.
23. The rogue tory letters being delayed by Britain (it was Lisbon)
24. That the British refused to provide certain personal information (It was the Portuguese Judges who refused)
25. That the British Lab changed the results (The PJ "missinterpretted" the results )
26. That there is evidence indicating that Madeleine is dead. (There is no evidence)
27. That the delay in phoning the police was down to the McCanns or friends (it was down to OC phoning their boss)
28. The "swinging" story. Barra da Costa started this one, on live TV. He was then questioned further and admitted he got this information from a U.K. forum cant for the life of me guess which one that was
29. That someone had a row with the McCanns and flew home the morning after she disappeared.
30. That the last photo of Madeleine was photo-shopped
31. That Madeleine was not at the creche that day.
32. Crap from Sol 'one of the dogs can distinguish between natural death or death by accident that does not involve bloodshed, the other one can diagnose whether someone died a violent death, with bloodshed or other spilled fluids'
33. The pact of 'silence'....it was an agreement not to talk to the press. when translated it can come out as pact.
34. dogs alerted to Madeleines t shirt. Was Seans
35. That cleaners were turned away on the 3rd . The rota was Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
36. That the shutters were down. They were up, independant witness to that
37. That it was only the McCanns friends that saw Murat there that night.
38. That the mccanns gave Madeleine calpol as a sedative. Calpol night is the only calpol with a mild sedative and it was not released on the market until Nov 2007.
39. That 15 out of 19 markers were in the dna samples belonging to Madeleine. Not strictly true. 15 were found but that was out of 37. Could have been made up by up to 5 people!
40. A fridge was used to store a body (Amarals book I believe) oh and coldwater touched on it as well. Claims that it was written on the find Madeleine web site have been found to be incorrect...Jayelles checked all archived logs herehttp://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www ... leine.com/
41. That Maddies biological dad was tracked down in Birmingham and ruled out of the investigation
41. 24 photos.....these photos were allegedly taken by another tourist on the 3/5/ at the Tapas. Levy tried to sell them to a tabloid without even having them (Duarte Levy). They were according to Levy going to blow the case wide open.
42. Fund fraud
43. That the front door could only be opened with a key, thus "proving" that there was no abduction
44. That they washed the curtains and the whole place with bleach. (the curtains may have been washed and the place cleaned with bleach but it wasn't the McCanns that did it, they left the apartment that night and it was relet and presumeably deep cleaned by professional cleaners before the second forensic sweep).
45. traces of medication found in forensic analysis of Madeleine's hair.
46. Clumps of hair found in the wheel well in the car....no clumps and the car doesnt have a wheel well
47. Madeleine is a clone.
48. Kate was in the apartment the night Mrs Fenn heard the sustained crying (Paulo Reis)
49. The "secret investigation" that was going to present evidence to have the case re-opened (Reis and Fatdog)
50. 2 of the Tapas changing their story.........they didnt.
51. Kate/Gerry/the Tapas7) would be arrested as soon as they'd return to Portugal. Gerry and (some) of the T7 returned, didn't get arrested
52. Kate gets arrested as soon as she returns to Portugal...returned in Sept 09. She did not get arrested.
53. re-testing of the samples in an independent lab....HH
54. Madeleine's remains were placed inside a dog and cremated
55. Karen Mathews was a good example of how a mother whose daughter has been abducted should behave. They were real tears. From 3as
56. That the McCanns refused to do a reconstruction. Source of myth/claim: 28th May, 2008 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l-part.htm and thereafter regularly claimed by anti-McCanns.Source of counter claim: 27th May, 2008 http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7422787.stm
(Not sure they could refuse anyway as they were still arguidos).
57. That Spanish police were examining CCTV footage of the McCann truip to Huelva.Denied by Spanish Police who claimed that the reports were false and that they were not investigating the McCanns in any way, shape or form.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... 280985.ece
58. That Gerry McCann calmly returned to the Tapas Bar despite thinking someone was in the apartment with the children and that he didn't bother mention this for four months after.http://www.metro.co.uk/news/article.htm ... page_id=34
59. Wooden floor tiles in 5as. That information was taken from a reconstruction by one of the papers who used another apartment.
60 Kate said that cuddle cat was found on a high shelf. Original article:- 12th August, 2007 http://www.mirror.co.uk/sunday-mirror/2 ... -19613517/
This report was immediately rehashed by the Daily Mail with more emphasis on the toy being placed out of reach: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... reach.htmlIt
61. yrreg si ytliug - cos he says so backwards....yes you read that right....with many thanks to DCB. I wouldnt be the person I am without DCB. I owe you a debt of gratitude DCB...
62. That they found drugs in the McCanns villa they rented. Well yes they did but they were Kates Dads.
63. That the Tapas Restaraunt actually serves Tapas....they dont. Silly one but bugs the life out of me.
64. Kate was in the apartment the night Mrs Fenn heard the sustained crying (Paulo Reis)
65.The "secret investigation" that was going to present evidence to have the case re-opened (Reis and Fatdog)
66. That 5a is 100,200,300,500 metres and even a quater of a mile from the tapas where they were dining.
67. The Tapas is NOT a PUB. It's a restaraunt!
68. The parents trademarked Madeleine's eye coloboma. Disproved in the J4 book of truth, when one of the authors actually e-mailed the British trademark association, and was told you cannot trademark a body part.
69. Kate marked a passage in her Bible about the death of a child. Turned out the bible was second hand, and was originally marked by the previous owner.
70. the pj didn't get the information about the financial situation of the McCanns or information about their credit cards.
The pj did get it (might have been after GA got sacked from the case).
71. That the twins didn't really care Madeleine was gone because they didn't spend much time with her anyway.
72. That Madeleine had an IVF twin.
73.That there are three Madeleines.
74. That the mccanns didnt mention to the police their concerns about the twins being drugged (happenned in very early May)
75. The McCanns didnt immediately tell the police about Madeleine crying the night before.
76. That there were no sightings of madeleine in Portugal, files say otherwise.
78. A witness regularly walking past the McCanns apartment heard crying all the time. Rubbish, nothing in the files yet this witness was supposed to have given a statement to the PJ.
79. Jane Hill or someone else, who was said to have talked about a "fine spray" found, which indicated a brain injury......never found in the files. Was talked about on 3as and became fact
80. The McCann's always said they would never leave Portugal without Madeleine-then ran for home as soon as they were made arguido's. A LOT is often made of that, completely forgetting/ignoring the headlines in the British press TWO WEEKS earlier, 'Broke, and coming home' where the McCann's explained that they could no longer afford to stay in Portugal, even giving the time and date they were leaving, which, co-incidentally, was the exact same time as they eventually DID leave.
81. McCanns rental agreement was signed well in advance that showed the date they would be leaving.
82. Amaral donated a proportion of the profits from the sale of his book to charity. Again, not a shred of evidence that he did. Indeed the courts froze any of the profits!
83. That the smell of death was found anywhere. No proof, no evidence.
84. M15 worked on the case
85.The McCanns had a D notice put on reporting of the case.
86. Carter had nothing to do with the Madeleine foundation being taken.....of couse.....they did
87. That the McCanns didnt ask for tests with regard to drugging months after May...see Stephen Markleys statement.
jack

Activity : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by jmbd 18.02.10 22:12

I'm sure Tony will have an answer for them all.
jmbd

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top