The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message - Page 2 Mm11

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message - Page 2 Mm11

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message - Page 2 Regist10

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message

Post by Liz Eagles 18.12.11 22:10

That is so lovely HiDeHo. I hope Sr Amaral feels less alone and finds comfort in these words. You did a great job. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message - Page 2 Empty Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message

Post by Gillyspot 19.12.11 7:19

What wonderful messages for Goncalo. roses

I hope he takes comfort and gets strength from knowing he is not alone in his struggle for the truth and that we are all thinking of him and his family.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 19.12.11 13:25

I have completed the Christmas messages which will all be added to the video.

Christmas Message To Gonçalo Amaral & Family 2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can continue to edit the Christmas Message but new messages won't be on the video.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 20.12.11 0:16

I have uploaded the message portion of the video I am working on but I dont believe it can be viewed in Portugal.

Could someone confirm that for me?

The song is copyright and so far I have not found a suitable substitute.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.12.11 21:43

It's fantastic HiDeHo, thanks. Sorry I can't help with your questions but surely there must be some artists who would help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 20.12.11 22:05

Just uploading the main 'support' video...Will be availablle shortly
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top