The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message Mm11

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message Mm11

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message Regist10

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message Empty Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message

Post by HiDeHo 10.12.11 9:27

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Add your personal message

I am creating a VIDEO (including messages of support from anyone who wishes to add a few words) for Goncolo Amaral supporting him for the upcoming trial but, after reading the recent interview (see link) I would like to update it to send for Christmas.

Similar to the Christmas Message to Goncalo and Sofia that I sent last year
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am outraged at the repercussions he has suffered and IS suffering because he wanted to find the truth about what happened to Madeleine.

Please send messages on this thread, via Facebook post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I will add them to the video.

I have added a video I created a couple of months ago showing another side to Goncalo Amaral. An emotional side that, along with the recent interview gives an insight to what he is going through.

“..Is it Catholic to hold sentiments of vengeance? To seek to destroy a family as mine has been destroyed?” he asks.
“This litigation will carry a heavy price – but I have faith that the mystery will be resolved. “Even if I “disappear” in the process - as Kate McCann has written that she wishes I would in her book - I have a daughter and lots of friends who will make sure justice is done”.....

"...The theory that has led to his prosecution by the McCanns for defamation is clearly set out in his book “A Verdade de Mentira” (The Truth of the Lie) – banned from sale in 2009, and then “released” by the Appeals Court a year later. We say “released” because the books were actually never returned to publishers Guerra & Paz, and thus they and Amaral have had nothing to sell…
“It’s another part of the whole plot to assassinate my civil position,” Amaral says matter-of-factly. “I’ve been left with no chances; no way of paying my debts; liens on my property. I’ve had to move away from my family in order to protect them. My marriage, well, it’s not so good. Not good at all, really. My life seems to be all about divorce…”
So how does he find the strength to move forwards?"

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message Empty Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message

Post by Jill Havern 10.12.11 10:24

Great work again HiDeHo. clapping

Let's hope Goncalo has a much better year in 2012 and is reunited with his family roses

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41616

Back to top Go down

Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message Empty Re: Video Message Support for Goncalo Amaral: Please approve your personal message

Post by pennylane 10.12.11 10:37

Thank you HiDeHo, I will certainly be posting a message. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 11.12.11 2:53

Thanks to all who have sent a message. I have been receiving messages via email ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) but you may also add to this thread to ensure your message is added to the video. I will try to include as many as possible.

I'm working on the video right now...
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 11.12.11 4:33

I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place. It's a letter from KM to Rabelo. It is 'not finger pointing blame' and 'accusations, media smearing, although upsetting are very much secondary' are the alarming entries.

My thoughts go out to Goncalo Amaral and his family. I wish him peace. I wish him courage. I wish him all he wishes for himself.

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Cat 11.12.11 9:21

HiDeHo wrote:Thanks to all who have sent a message. I have been receiving messages via email ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) but you may also add to this thread to ensure your message is added to the video. I will try to include as many as possible.

I'm working on the video right now...

Goncalo Amaral I would like to wish you a very happy Christmas and good luck for the New Year.

I love your country; the Portuguese people are so kind to all children and that is why we love to visit the Algarve. You have many friends in the UK, you may never have met us but we are here for you and we support you.

Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 821

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 11.12.11 10:18

Message for Sr Amaral......

"What is right is not always popular,

What is popular is not always right,

But we must ALWAYS follow our truth"

Have the courage to follow what your head and your heart are telling you, the path may be hard to navigate with many obstacles placed in the way but the final destination will make the struggle and the heartache worthwhile for that final destination will be truth.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 11.12.11 10:40

Dr. Amaral, we admire and support you in your fight for justice.
For evil to succeed, it is only necessary for good men to do nothing. That is not an option for either you or us.
We will do everything we can to sell your books to a great number of people. Word of mouth is a powerful tool when the corrupt media refuse to do their job.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy 11.12.11 14:34

in case my email does not get through ..well done hideho goncalo deserves it ...just wish i could do more

not a lot but they are words from the heart goncalo ......be proud for what you have done ..you can hold your head up high ...[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

dont weather the storm ...just dance in the rain ...the battle was lost ...but truth will win the war ...truth conquers all ....so sorry the price you are having to pay love and respect be with you goncalo
garfy

Activity : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 11.12.11 18:59

Dear Dr Amaral,

May God bless you, and guide you, and keep you strong.

May 2012 bring you justice, and immense peace and fulfilment in your life.

Wishing you and your lovely family a Happy Christmas and a Joyous New Year![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With love and respect,

pennylane xx [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 12.12.11 1:25

Thanks so much to those that have sent me messages via email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am completing the video sooner than I anticipated.

I urge anyone who would like to add a message of support to contact me immediately if they would like their comments to be added to the video.

They cannot be added later.

Goncalo deserves as much support as possible, especially after all that has been said against him.

Add a few words to this thread or by email.

Thank you...
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.11 9:13

All good wishes to Mr Amaral for the festive season and the forthcoming hearing. I hope that I speak for the majority of people in the U K and elsewhere in saying that it is disgraceful that the McCanns are being allowed to suppress anyone who disputes their increasingly ridiculous story.

As the Romans would have said "Illegitimi non carborundum!"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.11 11:26

Mr Amaral, I hope that after you win the case in February you will then take action against the UK media. Maybe then they will understand the difference between truth and lies.

Wishing you a happy & peaceful Christmas and a very prosperous new year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by puzzled 12.12.11 11:56

My best wishes to you and your family for Christmas and the New Year. I hope 2012 turns out to be a better year for you than the last few years have been.
puzzled

Activity : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.11 12:38

To Mr Amaral and family, wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year. Keep strong in your fight for justice, and best wishes for the upcoming trial in February.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 12.12.11 13:31

I have a page where I am putting all the messages together ready for the screenshots for the video. ( I also have a google translated version)

Please check that your message is correct or let me know if you wish to change anything (on this thread or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

I still have the ability to edit.

Thanks to all that have sent them. There are about 30 messages so far. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 12.12.11 17:23

Hope I am not too late.

Just sent an email message HiDiHo.

If I am not a problem though.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 12.12.11 17:39

Mr Amaral...I wish you and your family a peaceful happy Christmas and New Year.

Justice will prevail.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 12.12.11 17:57

I would like to wish Mr Amaral very best wishes for 2012 and hope this case is resolved. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 12.12.11 17:57

No, not too late I am stll working on the video. Added

It's not going to be a 'short and sweet' video...I wanted to tell his 'story'. I felt it was important to take the opportunity to enlighten folks on what has been said and done to attempt to stop him and that he is not giving up regardless of the adversity.

I can take messages up to the point I download the video. I am not restricted to keep it within any time limit on Youtube.

I created this image to highlight how his book is based on info from the police files...

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 12.12.11 18:01

HiDeHo wrote:

And for that his life is being ruined. Shame on you McCanns [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your day will come and God help you when the tabloids turn on you. But at least they will recoup the compensation they paid you for being carter rucked into only printing your propaganda.
happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwarya 12.12.11 18:36

I hope I am not too late to send a message, but I wish Dr Amaral all the peace and blessings of Christmas, and I hope he will get to spend some time with his lovely family. He is a wonderful man of great integrity.
Ashwarya
Ashwarya

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 12.12.11 20:06

Good luck Dr Amaral
They say fortune favours the brave and you have been very brave in standing up to these horrible people. Please win and bring justice for a poor, neglected child.
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 18.12.11 13:11

I have updated the format for the messages.

Last chance to check that your message is correct.

Once on the video it cannot be changed!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 18.12.11 21:50

Please let me know if there are any major changes to be edited or if I haven't included your message

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top