The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Mm11

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Mm11

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Regist10

Where would a body be hidden?

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where would a body be hidden?

Post by rainbow-fairy 25.10.11 6:49

Molly wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote: .... but I wasn't aware it was custom to wear black when meeting him publicly? I certainly don't recall seeing a sea of funereal-like figures, in fact I remember them standing out a lot.
Also, when the pontiff visited the UK I don't recall masses wearing black either? I would've noticed and recalled if they were, I'm sure.

I areee, Rainbow Fairy. Besides with the lengths Katie goes to explain their choice of attire and acquisition of same it has to mean she's covering up for something.

Bebootje, a very interesting & thought provoking post. Makes you wonder.
It certainly does make you wonder eh Molly?
I'm instantly suspicious nowadays whenever Kate over-eggs. If she points North, I'm gonna be looking South!
Like a conjoror, they get us looking at everything bar the 'main event'

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Empty Sorry no, still no for me.

Post by tigger 25.10.11 8:18

[quote="Bebootje"]I
We are sending an attached message that was posted on the public
Interpol site on 23rd May 2008.

23-5-2008

From S********. Sent on Friday 23rd May 2008.
For INFO, Subject Madeleine McCann

Hello,

I attached the photo of a small and abandoned chapel of a former
convent in the Portel/Alentejo (Portugal) to the East of Lisbon.
It is on top of a hill, in a remote and isolated place. I think
this could be the place where Madeleine McCann is buried and I
will explain why.

As the McCanns are Catholics, I suppose they would have tried to
find a religious place. At this time they were not yet suspects
and did not have to be so careful when they were searching for
this site. This is pure supposition, the religious angle imo is purely political and to keep family and friends 'onside' . On the basis of their performance so far, I don't credit these people with any normal considerations for Maddie before or after she died. Kate's mother is on record saying that she wasn't very religious. Her actions and her book are devoid of any Christian sentiment imo.

So, we have two people in a foreign country looking for a place
to bury their daughter. Not just an appropriate place, but also
some place where nobody would look.
This I have a lot of trouble with. They would have been accompanied on their trip to Fatima by at least some press. I can't really see Kate looking out of the window and saying, 'There, that lonely spot on top of the hill which nobody will spot or visit, that's what we'll do!'For a start, they spotted it themselves from a main road? They were observed I think by GPS on their trip to Huelva. I'm pretty sure the PJ might have done the same for any long trip they took.

The obvious thing to begin this process would be to look at a
map of Portugal. I looked at copies of all the maps printed in
the UK and it is therefore highly probable that I have the same
map that the McCanns were using when they were in Portugal. [/b That really makes not sense, how does this person know they even had a map? Just used GPS. More likely, and deducting that it must be the same map although he looked at copies of all the maps printed in the UK? Logic is missing here.

Many of these maps have small dark symbols that signify religious
buildings. [b]There are none in the south of Portugal
So the whole of the south has no religious buildings? but there are
various in the North of the country. I think that the McCanns
looked at these symbols.

Unfortunately, these symbols do not refer to details about the
religious buildings. In order to establish that it would perhaps
be necessary to resort to Internet. It would be very difficult
for the McCanns to do this in Portugal using a rented computer
and with the police and media surrounding them. That is the
reason why I think the events between 21st May and 10 June are
very important.

21/22 May

Gerry McCann is in the UK. Could it be that Gerry McCann took
advantage of this opportunity, in the privacy of his home, to
search for appropriate places for the burial? I think this is
very probable given the attitudes of the McCanns after Gerry's
return to Portugal.
Please define the attitudes? They were their usual unlovely selves.

23 May (one day after Gerry's return to Portugal)

Gerry and Kate McCann travel to Fatima passing many areas of
Portugal on their way. I think that this trip was made so that
the McCanns could see for themselves the areas where some of the
religious buildings were found. Now the Alentejo/Portel chapel
is situated on a hill top, I don't know whether they managed to
see it during this trip to Fatima, but they could have seen the
area upon their return.
This is all wild supposition, why are they more likely to see it on the return than on the outward journey?
The location being decided, the McCanns spent the following days
planning how to transport Madeleine for burial in the Alentejo.

28 May

The McCanns rented the Renault Scenic even though they knew they
were going to Rome on the following day and would not use it.
They may have used it to go to the airport. The Renault is the weakest point in their defence and indicates that whoever buried Maddie for them either had no car of their own (points to a 'friend from the UK' or was local but did not want to use their own car - they never thought they would be searched in the villa or that the car would be searched - at that time, with the world's press having turned them into saints, rubbing shoulders with VIP, they must have thought they got away with it)
They rented the Renault BEFORE leaving for Rome deliberately so
that someone could use it to transport Madeleine's body while
they were away. Why did they hire it precisely at this time?
Upon going to Rome the McCanns took the media of the whole world
with them, leaving the way free for someone to take Madeleine to
Alentejo. But the smell in the car is likely to have started around the 7th/8th of June, when Gerry posted the 'sea bass' excuse.

29/30 May

The McCanns are in Rome with the Pope. What better place to be
while their daughter was buried?. While not being able to offer
a dignified funeral for Madeleine, the best thing to do would be
to obtain a blessing from the Pope himself. I believe firmly
that Madeleine McCann was buried whilst the McCanns were in
Rome. The visit was arranged by Clarrie, getting Maddie's photo blessed, suitably dressed in mourning clothes, would show respect to the Pope. But they were basically shoehorned into an arranged ceremony, only had seconds with the Pope and nearly all photographs and videos of the event show only the McCanns, as if it was a special audience. It nothing of the sort and two days afterwards they were wiped off the Vatican website.

3 June

I think it is said that the Renault had clocked up excessive
mileage. Alentejo/Portel is situated 160 km from Praia da Luz
which could explain this. It may also have gone to Huelva twice. which is further but even then, still lots of miles left to explain.

10 June

Gerry and Kate McCann leave Praia da Luz at the end of the
afternoon to go to Lisbon by car in order to catch a flight to
Morocco. For what reason did the McCanns travel by car to Lisbon
to catch the flight to Morocco when they could have flown from
Faro? Did they take advantage of this opportunity to visit
Madeleine's burial site? It is located at only 20 minutes by car
from Lisbon.
the flight to Morocco was by a private plan from I think sir Philip Green, perhaps he had no landing right in Faro. Kate complained about the below average plane and flight.

I went through this with detail. The Alentejo/Portel chapel is
not a place represented by one of the dark symbols but is very
close to one of them.

I checked all the chapels, churches and religious buildings in
the north of Portugal and the chapel I refer to is the most
obvious. There is no other unused religious building that could
be more suitable for the McCanns. If I were the McCanns, I would
have chosen the Portel chapel in Alentejo. It is a suitably
agreeable and remote place in order to facilitate the burial of
a body without being seen by anyone. It is perfect.
I presume this was all checked on 'the same map that the McCanns used' and was not actually done on the ground, driving round?

Given that Maddie is probably buried inside a bag (as is
suggested by the laboratory examinations carried out on the car)
she could possibly be found with the use of a metal detector.

If police checked the graveyard, recently disturbed earth would have been easily detected, either by eye or magnetometer or other geophysics. However, imo a graveyard is not a safe place for an illicit burial. If the church is active, people will visit graves and are likely to notice disturbance.
If any activity had been seen (remember if you can see for miles so can others) they'd want to know what had been going on. Remote places imo can be very exposed.

unquote

Re wearing black, I think the general idea is with a REAL audience with the Pope, to wear long sleeves and subdued colours.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Empty Re: Where would a body be hidden?

Post by jd 25.10.11 8:53

rainbow-fairy wrote:
I'm instantly suspicious nowadays whenever Kate over-eggs. If she points North, I'm gonna be looking South!
Like a conjoror, they get us looking at everything bar the 'main event'

This is exactly what they are trying to do....confuse. Not only keeps the scam alive but away from the truth, which is East

'If' (and a big If) Maddie's body was somewhere in Portugal, that strange lorry which brother John took to Portugal from Scotland with the big inflatable sign (at the end of July 2007 I believe?)...the 2 lorry drivers who suddenly gave up their jobs to drive it for £5000......These big lorries can hold freezers in them, perfect cover to bring back a 3 year old body in

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 25.10.11 9:49

jd wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
Like a magician, they get us looking at everything bar the 'main event'

This is exactly what they are trying to do....confuse. Not only keeps the scam alive but away from the truth, which is East

'If' (and a big If) Maddie's body was somewhere in Portugal, that strange lorry which brother John took to Portugal from Scotland with the big inflatable sign (at the end of July 2007 I believe?)...the 2 lorry drivers who suddenly gave up their jobs to drive it for £5000......These big lorries can hold freezers in them, perfect cover to bring back a 3 year old body in[/b]
jd, I mentioned this earlier but it didn't seem a popular idea? Do we know WHO the two drivers were? And was it really £5000 each? That doesn't seem a lot of 'compensation' for a driver who'd given up their job - and would also be needed to be VERY quiet about the whole thing?

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Empty tigger - a wee query

Post by rainbow-fairy 25.10.11 10:09

tigger, you wrote:
But the smell in the car is likely to have started around the 7th/8th of June, when Gerry posted the 'sea bass' excuse.

Did the dogs not come in around the 4th/5th June, or have I got that totally wrong? (I have been known to, LOL)
I just always assumed Gezza started using 'sea bass' after the dogs visit and frantic research on them, hence feeling the need to give a 'plausible'(ha!) reason for cadaverine?
I'm sure they maybe thought that airing the boot would stop a dog picking anything up - which is a silly idea, coz dogs are more talented than most people realise.

Yes tigger I certainly see more holes in it all now, but yesterday evening I was reading it while doing something else.
Still think the DAY of the Pope visit looks good for removal of MBM, wherever it was to.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.11 10:20

rainbow-fairy wrote:Did the dogs not come in around the 4th/5th June, or have I got that totally wrong? (I have been known to, LOL)
I just always assumed Gezza started using 'sea bass' after the dogs visit and frantic research on them, hence feeling the need to give a 'plausible'(ha!) reason for cadaverine?
Eddie and Keela did not arrive in portugal until very late in July I believe and inspected the vehicles on the 6th and 7th of August 2007.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From Martin Grime's Rogatory Interview:

DVD Rogatory Letters 3rd volume
Martin Grime

Dated May 14 2008

I am a retired police offer, previously at the service of the South Yorkshire police. Between August 1-8, 2007, and while working for the South Yorkshire police, I collaborated with the Judicial Police, Portugal, as regards their Operations Task Force.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bebootje 25.10.11 10:24

@ Tigger,
Tnx for explaining. BTW it is not my theory. I thought it interesting though that - while there must be a whole load of such messages received by the PJ this one stuck out in the files. As far as I know all sightings that are in the files were investigated and ruled out. But this one isn't reported investigated.
I agree (now we have hindsight) there are a lot of flaws in it, but the part that I thought interesting was that Madeleine was transported during the visit of the McCanns in Rome. Because indeed, all attention travelled with them. It would have been a good opportunity.
Another interesting view is that because the information wasn't followed up (though Interpol asked for the PJ to report back to them), is that appearently the investigation was on hold even before the arguido status of the McCanns was lifted.
Bebootje

Activity : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.10.11 10:52

rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:
'If' (and a big If) Maddie's body was somewhere in Portugal, that strange lorry which brother John took to Portugal from Scotland with the big inflatable sign (at the end of July 2007 I believe?)...the 2 lorry drivers who suddenly gave up their jobs to drive it for £5000......These big lorries can hold freezers in them, perfect cover to bring back a 3 year old body in[/b]
jd, I mentioned this earlier but it didn't seem a popular idea? Do we know WHO the two drivers were? And was it really £5000 each? That doesn't seem a lot of 'compensation' for a driver who'd given up their job - and would also be needed to be VERY quiet about the whole thing?
I think you will find that the inflatable sign story was blown up (!) to imply that it was a spontaneous and generous donation, whereas it was a straightforward commercial transaction with the firm involved.

The Inflatable Billboard – The True Story
In May 2007, Gerry McCann wrote in his blog on day 25 ;

“Some of you may have seen on the news the huge inflatable billboard which has travelled all the way from the West of Scotland to Portugal which will be used near busy roads/motorways to keep Madeleine’s disappearance high profile. We had a brief chat with Chris and Les, who drove almost non-stop from Glasgow to get here. The extraordinary length ordinary people are going to help us is truly overwhelming. We thank everyone for their efforts, no matter how small, and we know this will make a difference in our search for Madeleine.”

Sky News on May 28, 2007 wrote;
Also, the McCanns have met the men responsible for the 800sq-ft inflatable poster which will be taken around the Algarve and set up in prominent places.
It was the brainchild of advertising workers Chris Lennox and Les Harley from Glasgow – the home town of Madeleine’s father Gerry – who drove 2,200 miles from Scotland to help.
Mr Lennox, 35, from Prestwick said: “My heartstrings have been pulled on this and I want to help.
“I have a family with small kids and my wife has been following this from day one.”

The Guardian went further and said that Mr Lennox and Mr Harley paid for the venture;
Yesterday the McCann family visited a 75 sq metre (800 sq ft) inflatable poster of Madeleine that will be taken around the Algarve in an attempt to publicise her plight further. The poster, which highlights a £1.5m reward being offered through the News of the World, was paid for by Chris Lennox and Les Harley, two advertising professionals from Glasgow, who drove it 2,200 miles from Scotland to Praia da Luz.In a statement read out near the poster, the McCanns said they were amazed by the support they has received. “We have thanked everyone on several occasions but, you know, some people are just going to absolutely extraordinary lengths to help us,” the statement said.

McCann Spin
The story sounds like Chris and Les drove all the way to Portugal through their own efforts to help the McCanns. It really does sound like they went to extraordinary lengths to help.
But what really happened?
We can reveal on Truth For Madeleine that Chris and Les were simply doing their job. The inflatable billboard was not the brainchild of Mr Lennox or Mr Harley and the pair of them didn’t pay for it either.
So how did it come about?
No surprises for guessing but it was engineered by John McCann – Gerry’s brother.
Mr Amaral has already exposed the McCanns for manipulating the politicians and media and here again is a prime example of a story that was presented to the world in a completely different way to the reality of the situation.
John McCann - Gerry McCann's older brother
Posters Plus Media
Gavin Hollywood, Managing Director of Posters Plus Media informed us of the details of the venture;
“I supported the McCanns with some digital advertising in the UK and was approached by Gerry’s brother John about the possibility of helping with a high profile campaign at the height of the situation where time & awareness was essential. Within 5 days we had arranged the trip, logistics, printing and arranged staff to travel to Portugal (Chris & Les) with Carol-Anne Thomson our Campaigns Manager coordinating the campaign from our office and communicating with various authorities.

“The van, drivers and all equipment left from Posterplus Head Office in Kilmaurs Ayrshire. The trip took 3 full days traveling across the UK into France, Spain and finally Portugal. Various drivers change overs were made over the 3 days along with an overnight in France. Actual travel & campaign specific dates we would need to look back but it was May 07 and the full trip lasted 13 days in total.
“We used a standard transit van with lots of spare equipment in case of any difficulties in a foreign country, the set up & inflation for the Megasite is just over 1 hour.

“The billboard, Chris & Les the operators, travel, logistics, permits etc were all paid for and donated by Posterplus Media Group, the large printed poster with the reward details was kindly donated by Tayprint in Dundee. The News of The World was approached to use the copy details only of the reward and no funding or sponsors were involved in the trip, it was a donation & media facility offered by Gavin Hollywood Managing Director of Posterplus Media Group.
“The media cost for this type of campaign in the UK would have been £20,000+”

So it was a LIE.
No surprises there.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.10.11 11:31

Thanks for posting this PeterMac. There is a topic about this somewhere but I cannot find it now, maybe it was one of carter rucks whooshes. There is something vey peculiar about the whole thing. I don't see a reason as to why Chris and Les are PR'd with a false story that they gave up their jobs for £5000 to drive to Portugal when they didn't....what is the point? Obviously there is an underlying reason why this was fabricated. Also, they didn't need to drive a lorry all the way from Scotland to Portugal to take an inflatable sign, it doesn't make sense

Was this around the same time as the Pope meeting? Robert Murat had lots of vacant property on his books, one of which his DNA and Jane Tanners were both found in the same one apartment. It could be very likely they used one of his vacant properties to store the body until they could take it back home via the lorry...It is impossible to fly the body home so the only option would be road or sea and by road is the easier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 25.10.11 12:01

The McCanns are in Rome with the Pope. What better place to be
while their daughter was buried?. While not being able to offer
a dignified funeral for Madeleine, the best thing to do would be
to obtain a blessing from the Pope himself. I believe firmly
that Madeleine McCann was buried whilst the McCanns were in
Rome. The
visit was arranged by Clarrie, getting Maddie's photo blessed, suitably
dressed in mourning clothes, would show respect to the Pope. But they
were basically shoehorned into an arranged ceremony, only had seconds
with the Pope and nearly all photographs and videos of the event show
only the McCanns, as if it was a special audience. It nothing of the
sort and two days afterwards they were wiped off the Vatican website.

They do state that its best to wear formal clothing, head covered when meeting the pope in a private audience. Something that has always been nagging me about this is that you can get an audience with the pope away from St Peters Square too.
This is whats said about the Wednesday cereGeneral audiences take place in the
morning on Wednesdays at saint Peter's.

If you have not been assigned a
reserved seat, arrive early so you can stake out a good viewing
position.Dress conservatively even if you are one of hundreds. Women wear dark-colored dresses, with unrevealing
necklines and long sleeves, and cover their heads. Men wear conservative
business suits; in the reserved section some men will wear formal
morning dress, and most women will be in black with gloves and
mantillas.

BUT

This is also on several websites:
Some people prefer to arrange for a private audience.
These are granted to prominent persons of all religious persuasions.
This still does not necessarily mean that you will meet the Pope alone,
but you will not be among the throngs for the Wednesday morning audience at saint Peter basilica.

The question is raised how one obtains such an audience:
Visitors obtain audiences with the pope through rules of protocol or through the pope's own spontaneous gestures.

If they wished to accomplish so much, if the environment of the celebration bothered them so much, if they wanted more time, why not ask for a private audience, which Im sure the pope would have granted them. It makes me think the whole "lets meet the pope" episode was nothing more than a PR stunt and they certainly wanted to be seen! If that was just to have a watertight alibi I cant say, but even this has something fishy about it IMO

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.10.11 12:08

The Pope was definitely a PR stunt, as you say why not ask for a private audience which they would have got at that time. The most interesting thing is they were wiped off the Vatican website 2 days after the event. Not even carter ruck can scare the Vatican to whoosh. Bare in mind, they are meant to be grieving parents whose child had just been abducted and was a world story...I don't think the Vatican would be doing this if this were true. They had a good reason to wipe them off. Probably learnt that this was a scam and a set up, now this would make sense to wipe them off and so quickly

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 25.10.11 12:17

rainbow-fairy wrote:
jd wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:

I have worked on a farm and these refrigerated lorries were used to keep produce fresh. I would point out that it is not necessary to have a separate freezer in these lorries. The freezer is integral with the lorry. It is situated within the structure and usually situated at the front end behind the cab where the driver sits.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.10.11 12:23

If you were in a situation where you had to get a body back to the UK undetected from the worlds eyes, then this lorry & cover story would be a good solution...and probably the only one too

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 25.10.11 14:07

jd wrote:If you were in a situation where you had to get a body back to the UK undetected from the worlds eyes, then this lorry & cover story would be a good solution...and probably the only one too
Yeeess ! Except that it now includes at least two more people in the conspiracy. And blunts Occam's Razor.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16596

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.10.11 15:03

PeterMac wrote:
jd wrote:If you were in a situation where you had to get a body back to the UK undetected from the worlds eyes, then this lorry & cover story would be a good solution...and probably the only one too
Yeeess ! Except that it now includes at least two more people in the conspiracy. And blunts Occam's Razor.

Money talks..if the Mccanns can sell their daughters name in a scam, I'm sure 2 lorry drivers can simply say they drove a lorry for an x amount. I'm sure they knew the McCann family anyway coming from the same town and knowing John McCann

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Empty true story of the inflatable sign.

Post by tigger 25.10.11 15:37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.11 17:58

tigger wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder why they Alowed the name Maddie to be printet on this huge billboard.. Apperently they never used that name and Madeleine didn't like when someone called her that. Strange thing to do I think...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.10.11 18:27

Moa wrote:
tigger wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder why they Alowed the name Maddie to be printet on this huge billboard.. Apperently they never used that name and Madeleine didn't like when someone called her that. Strange thing to do I think...

Very good point.....another flaw

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Empty The dogs.

Post by tigger 25.10.11 18:32

rainbow-fairy wrote:tigger, you wrote:
But the smell in the car is likely to have started around the 7th/8th of June, when Gerry posted the 'sea bass' excuse.

Did the dogs not come in around the 4th/5th June, or have I got that totally wrong? (I have been known to, LOL)
I'm sure they maybe thought that airing the boot would stop a dog picking anything up - which is a silly idea, coz dogs are more talented than most people realise.

Yes tigger I certainly see more holes in it all now, but yesterday evening I was reading it while doing something else.
Still think the DAY of the Pope visit looks good for removal of MBM, wherever it was to.

The dogs were working on the case between the 2nd and 7th of August. But there is some evidence of one of the guest/friends/family (can't remember) that the car was very smelly. I must try to find it again and the date of the remark.
I really can't see that someone armed with a bunch of maps in the UK, decides (how?) that he has picked the map they must have used. I think GPS would do it more easily, then they must have looked over the map and found a number of symbols which may be churches etc. etc.
Then find the ideal spot on the way back (why back?) a lonely chapel on top of a hill. Quick trip before going off to Morocco to see the grave, so that's twice they would have been at this lonely hilltop.
The writer is genuine, but it's all armchair work and has no logic whatsoever.
You know, a graveyard is usually supervised by the verger and in a small community, everybody would know who'd been buried there last. So any disturbance would be noted or is very likely to be seen.
I believe the truth is simple - may start a topic on it. I do believe she is buried somewhere where she will never be found. That is the whole point.
My point is: they never cared about her enough during her lifetime, they couldn't care less where she is buried, but so many people are in on the fact that they hid the body (family, T7 ) that the religious angle was a sort of leverage. They could not deliver Maddie's body up without ruining themselves, so they made sure they were seen to observe the church's rites and observances for the dead.
That's why I think if she died the 1st May, I have three correlations out of four.
Observances:
Prayer 3rd day after demise - 3/4 may Kate/Gerry asks for the church, as they want to pray
Prayers 9th day -??
Memorial (prayers, service) 40 days after death is 9th June, meeting with soberly dressed relatives and friends, in Sagres
Visit the grave three months after death to say goodbyes. Huelva, should have been the 2nd of August, moved to the 3rd. Near enough.
A lot of the family seemed to have flown in for this meeting on the 9th. I think it's on the Sagres topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.10.11 18:40

There is what is known as "the Triangle'....which is 3 places GM regularly drove to in Portugal in the days & weeks after Maddie was reported abducted (KM never went with him)...Not sure the exact places but there is a topic about it on here and else where

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Empty Why take the body home?

Post by tigger 25.10.11 18:48

jd wrote:Thanks for posting this PeterMac. There is a topic about this somewhere but I cannot find it now, maybe it was one of carter rucks whooshes. There is something vey peculiar about the whole thing. I don't see a reason as to why Chris and Les are PR'd with a false story that they gave up their jobs for £5000 to drive to Portugal when they didn't....what is the point? Obviously there is an underlying reason why this was fabricated. Also, they didn't need to drive a lorry all the way from Scotland to Portugal to take an inflatable sign, it doesn't make sense

Was this around the same time as the Pope meeting? Robert Murat had lots of vacant property on his books, one of which his DNA and Jane Tanners were both found in the same one apartment. It could be very likely they used one of his vacant properties to store the body until they could take it back home via the lorry...It is impossible to fly the body home so the only option would be road or sea and by road is the easier

They did need the van with the equipment to set up the sign in various places, so there was no other way of getting it done, apart from a probably much more expensive flight and hiring a van. Getting all the equipment crated up etc. for a flight? I would think it was cheaper and quicker by road.
Why it was turned into a pure charitable gesture: easy, it encouraged other people to do such things as well.
Pure and very good psychology. A sort of mass hysteria. O well, they've done x, well I will sell my car and given them the money!

But why bother with the risks and trouble to get the body home? They evidently didn't care much about Maddie whilst she lived, why should they risk involving even more people than were already in on the scam? It's their own skin they're worried about.
I think Murat was essential for the initial 'storage'. The fluids in the Renault point to a defrosting body according to the PJ, meaning a reasonably long journey, say two to three hours. But that was it. A body in cold storage, taken out and interred where the likelyhood of recovering DNA or anything at all would be close to zero, apart from the problem of finding the site.
My feeling is that there was a criminal element who knew of such sites. The money laundering Metodo3 would be my first choice. No one involved will talk, I think we will never know.

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Empty thank you, tigger!

Post by rainbow-fairy 25.10.11 19:10

Thank you for the reply re the dogs. I thought I was mistaken about the month as it seemed to soon to me after the 'abduction'.

I have decided now after much thought that the only part of the theory I really see the logic of is the date of burial - I think it makes the best sense, seeing as the media were caught up in the Pope frenzy.

I am wondering, do you have an idea where she could be, you say you think the truth is quite simple? I think starting a thread on it could be good. I'm sure you'll have plenty of debate! And if the trolls pile in, you'll know you're on the money! I notice that the trolls only attack certain threads - the ones that hit too close to home, IMHO.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.10.11 19:58

tigger wrote:

That's why I think if she died the 1st May, I have three correlations out of four.
Observances:
Prayer 3rd day after demise - 3/4 may Kate/Gerry asks for the church, as they want to pray
Prayers 9th day -??

If day 9 is 10 May then the McCanns had prayers at the church in PDL on that day - a specially arranged prayer and communion. This is from the Telegraph on 10 May 2007 and it also has a picture of the service:

The McCanns, who are practising Catholics, have drawn support from their faith and from family and friends, those close to the family said today. Today, Madeleine's mother led villagers and holidaymakers in prayer for her missing daughter at a specially arranged prayer and communion at the local church in the Algarve village of Praia Da Luz.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Empty Full house!

Post by tigger 25.10.11 20:17

Stewie wrote:
tigger wrote:

Observances:
Prayers 9th day -??

If day 9 is 10 May then the McCanns had prayers at the church in PDL on that day - a specially arranged prayer and communion. This is from the Telegraph on 10 May 2007 and it also has a picture of the service:

The McCanns, who are practising Catholics, have drawn support from their faith and from family and friends, those close to the family said today. Today, Madeleine's mother led villagers and holidaymakers in prayer for her missing daughter at a specially arranged prayer and communion at the local church in the Algarve village of Praia Da Luz.

Thanks Stewie, what do you think? I think all this gave street cred to the myth of accident(al overdose) to the family and those who needed to be in the know. And Kate is very insistent in interviews and in the book about this religious fervour of hers. It's sort of: Look, we hid her body, but we've done everything else right!

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 3 Empty Little off topic.

Post by tigger 25.10.11 20:20

jd wrote:There is what is known as "the Triangle'....which is 3 places GM regularly drove to in Portugal in the days & weeks after Maddie was reported abducted (KM never went with him)...Not sure the exact places but there is a topic about it on here and else where

Hi JD, this is a little off topic, but I thought you'd be interested.
MW seems to be rather a facilitator. Jon Corner I must check up on as well.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top