The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 16 Mm11

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 16 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 16 Mm11

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 16 Regist10

Where would a body be hidden?

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 16 Empty Re: Where would a body be hidden?

Post by secrets and lies 22.01.15 20:45

The two things that flag the possibility of paedophilia in this case, for me, are the Gasper statements and KM's insistence that Madeleine was "taken by a paedophile". Not even mentioning the passage about the "ripping apart of genitalia" in the her book.

I'm not sure, however, I have heard GM use the word "paedophile". Am I correct in saying he generally refers to "the abductor".

Another thing I have always been hung up on is KM's scream "they've taken her" when she allegedly found her daughter missing from the apartment. if we are to believe that the the parents genuinely have no idea what happened to their child, then who are "they"? Why was that the immediate response. Of course such an idea might become fixed in your mind at a later stage but NOT, surely, in those initial moments of terror and panic. Would your mind allow you to go there? Not unless, of course, it was already preoccupied with some sort of catastrophic thinking, along those specific lines.

In a moment of blind panic one simply does not have time to form elaborate ideas about things like a paedophile gang stalking the neighbourhood in search of an unattended child. The reaction is going to be "Where is my child?".

So if the raising of the alarm by Kate was an act, and Maddie had died hours/days earlier, could "they've taken her" have been a calculated cry to flag up the notion up an abduction by paedophiles? But why make it plural? Surely "somebody has taken her" is more natural, if still somewhat unlikely.

KM's obsession with paedophilia and her comments about them are very, very worrying. You would ask "is she very dim or is she actually telling us something very important here"?

Both McCanns appear to leak like a sieve. Bits of info dropped here, there, everywhere. Is this how they manage to live with themselves? By leaking the truth but never enough to give the game away?

As for KM being married to a psychopath. I feel like I am looking at a case study. Has anyone seen the movie "American Psycho"? Need I say more?
secrets and lies
secrets and lies

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 16 Empty Re: Where would a body be hidden?

Post by Ayniia 22.01.15 21:36

tigger wrote:
So imo, she was removed from the flat by a third party and put in cold storage not far away. I favour Murat for organising this. Then at a later date, the Renault was used to transport a defrosting body to its last resting place. I don't for a minute think that was done by the McCanns.
The Renault had a very high mileage on it for the time they had the car. Someone else did it and naturally would not have used his own car.
Their trip to Huelva three months after the 'official' demise of Maddie fits with the requirement of the church to visit the grave three months after burial.

Other hints for me, Kate mentions burial (in the book or in interview, don't know) . Throwing a body into the sea is very risky, I can't see that happening at all.
No, they had help and some of that help had to believe they did what they could to comply with the religious requirements. In other words, they couldn't help it, a terrible accident, but a decent burial and a safe location. All I need now is the GPS coordinates...

Respectfully snipped by me. I agree with all tigger said above. But IMHO the Huelva trip was just a distraction so the press would follow the couple and leave PDL so someone else could do its business and take the body to it's resting place. I struggle with the thought that they buried her. Too risky. A dog could find it and start digging , someone could notice disturbed earth...The famous "find the body and prove we killed her" remark makes me believe there's nothing left and no way to find anything at all. In some GA interview last year he mentioned a crematorium and he knows what he's talking about .
All the ideas about taking the body to Huelva or hiding it in the billboard or something like that seem too far fetched to me. Too many people involved, too much risk.
So my answer to "Where would a body be hidden?" would be ... first a freezer, then cremated .

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 23.01.15 16:02

Ayniia wrote:
tigger wrote:
So imo, she was removed from the flat by a third party and put in cold storage not far away. I favour Murat for organising this. Then at a later date, the Renault was used to transport a defrosting body to its last resting place. I don't for a minute think that was done by the McCanns.
The Renault had a very high mileage on it for the time they had the car. Someone else did it and naturally would not have used his own car.
Their trip to Huelva three months after the 'official' demise of Maddie fits with the requirement of the church to visit the grave three months after burial.

Other hints for me, Kate mentions burial (in the book or in interview, don't know) . Throwing a body into the sea is very risky, I can't see that happening at all.
No, they had help and some of that help had to believe they did what they could to comply with the religious requirements. In other words, they couldn't help it, a terrible accident, but a decent burial and a safe location. All I need now is the GPS coordinates...

Respectfully snipped by me. I agree with all tigger said above. But IMHO the Huelva trip was just a distraction so the press would follow the couple and leave PDL so someone else could do its business and take the body to it's resting place. I struggle with the thought that they buried her. Too risky. A dog could find it and start digging , someone could notice disturbed earth...The famous "find the body and prove we killed her" remark makes me believe there's nothing left and no way to find anything at all. In some GA interview last year he mentioned a crematorium and he knows what he's talking about .
All the ideas about taking the body to Huelva or hiding it in the billboard or something like that seem too far fetched to me. Too many people involved, too much risk.
So my answer to "Where would a body be hidden?" would be ... first a freezer, then cremated .

I think the above is quite a likely scenario. To it I would add a large sports bag. Initially, I think the body could have been hidden in a large sports bag. This would be a good way to move the body from one location to another within the resort as a large sports bag would attract no suspicion

The early sniffer dogs became very agitated outside both the front and back door of nearby empty apartment 5J. While they were not alerting to the scent of an alive person (according to police) they nevertheless became very agitated indeed outside this apartment. And this happened with several different dogs on several occasions. 

When police were able to gain entry to this apartment, they found a fridge with the door open and rotting food inside. I think it is also noted that in the corridor outside there are rubbish bags and trays with half eaten food. So this could suggest that someone or several people had wanted to lay a false scent trail to try to account for why the sniffer dogs had become so agitated outside this particular apartment. 

Which, of course, would be reminiscent of the excuses that the McCanns gave for why the blood dog alerted in apartment 5A - because Madeleine had had a nose-bleed. And why the blood and cadaver dogs alerted to their hire car - because there had been bloody meat dripping inside from a shopping bag and because there were smelly nappies. And of course Sean had developed a taste for sea-bass. So that could account for the dogs confusing the scent of sea-bass (on a dirty nappy) for the scent of cadaver. Sly old Gerry thinks of everything! eh? Wonder if Sean really did like sea-bass at the age of two and a few months? Very exotic for such a young child.

So maybe the body hidden in empty apartment 5J, say, while Robert Murat flies out to do some last-minute trouble-shooting. His contacts and property connections would make him invaluable. Plus he acts as police translator so is privy to vital eye-witness statements. 

As well as a large sports bag, I think it is possible that a pram/buggy and/or a carrier like a giant laundry-basket on wheels may also have been used to transport the sports bag/body from an apartment to somewhere either inside or outside the Ocean Club resort. Again, this would not attract suspicion, as parents are all over the resort and surrounding area pushing babies and children in prams and buggies both in the day and, presumably, in the evening too. Quite often the baby or child will fall asleep in the buggy/pram while the parents enjoy a meal in a restaurant or a drink at a bar, for instance. 

And it is on record that Jez Wilkins just so happened to be pushing a pram around the Ocean Club resort at a vital time on Thursday evening. And just so happened to bump into Gerry McCann, allegedly, at a crucial place right outside apartment 5A just after Gerry had allegedly checked on all three of his children. So - whether inadvertently or not - a pram or buggy entered center stage at a crucial time in a crucial place on Thursday night. (If not before Thursday night, of course!)

A whole cast of characters was assembled that night. Or so it would seem.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by empath 02.02.17 12:54

Somewhere around the beach area on the night, then moved again at a later date, remember they went for a jog ? jog check, check jog
empath
empath

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by roz 02.02.17 15:50

Yes. I believe that very possibly the body was placed in a sports bag / hold-all, which was then placed inside the wardrobe. A cot was moved in to the bedroom to block that wardrobe door until later removal.
roz

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by empath 02.02.17 16:13

I think it was Gerry who was spotted carrying the child by the Smith Family, if not Gerry, Russel Obrien
empath
empath

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top