The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 8 Mm11

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 8 Mm11

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 8 Regist10

Where would a body be hidden?

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 8 Empty Re: Where would a body be hidden?

Post by aiyoyo 20.12.11 9:35

Like every one in this world I would like to know that too (where the body is hidden) - but I'm afraid we will never ever find that out - not from her perpetrators anyway.

What is certain is a freezing device was used if the hired car was used to re-transport the body, else plenty more forensics would have been left behind in the car.

She could also have been put in a metal box for example and hidden in shallow coastal area where the cold sea H20 acts as freezer.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 8 Empty Where would a body be hidden

Post by sijm 22.12.11 1:18

Hello all.

I have my own theory as to how Madeleine died in the apartment and where her body was taken later.

The rented car files may back up my theory of how Madeleine died in back in the apartment 5A at the begining of May 2007.

The scene was set for Madeleine to be taken across the border to Morocco or Spain via one of two identical Renault Scenics at end of April begining of May.

Taking note of the Renault Scenics and that reg 59-DA-27 rental files, there seems to be some skullduggery going on here, because looking closer at the files there appears to be TWO identical Renault Scenic cars, easy to switch reg numbers.

When looking at the Renault Scenic 59-DA-27 car records, I noticed the Pre Rental Inspection documents and drawings signed by a Cameron and another name I could not decipher, these Pre Rental drawings looked like their car had been involved in a car crash (I know that in car crash the garage has to mark damage areas with a cross for insurance claims) The Renault Scenic drawings appeared to have had the crosses scribbled out and the areas the scribbled out crosses were in, matched the areas where DNA was found in the McCanns rental Renault Scenic car.

According to police files, On 10th to 17th of March a Simon John Halder rented the Renault Scenic that McCanns hired and added in his statement (Its interesting that since he traveled to Portugal and hired two cars simultaneously he had never been attributed two vehicles of the same kind they are always different models and makes, they had hired two vehicles one to transort the liggage and golf bags another for the group) this indicates cars were may have been same make and same model this time.

A Dr Jeremy Thomson with his wife and a John Gray Paterson (who was later asked if he was related to McCanns) and said no, he knew of thier truble but had never met them, he had rented the car from 18th to 25th March. Would this Dr Jeremy Thomson whose driving license was issued on February 14th 2007, be a relative of Jeremy Thomson IT, who on May 12th 2007 pleaded with a South Africa based Blogger Moonflake, Please could he (Moonflake) put him (Mr Thomson IT) in touch with Danie Krugel because he wanted to tell Danie that there was a Ten Million Rand (2.5 million pounds) reward if Danie could find a little girl called Madeleine, and they had the web site had had 50 thousand hits in the biggest man hunt in Europe.

Another coincidence, Simon John Halder from St Albans, England and a Mr Duncan Smith named as additional driver had hired the Renault Scenic 59-DA-27, on 25th March to 1st of April 2007. Coincidence here is, One Amanda Hart from (St Albans) set up a web site a few days before Madeleine went missing, site called Amber Connexions or similar name, Ms Hart a psychic was very clued in to what was happening in Praia da Luz with Madeliene, She has lived in that area and was involved with the Atlantis Project out there, (what ever that is) Also Ms Hart had taken part in psychic challenge with one Diane Lazerus from near Swansea, her husband is a Legal Aid Lawyer.

There are suggestions on a web site that Hart may be into a program called Remote Channelling, her psychic model backs this up, it was a programe set up by military personel to have psychic abilities to channel into peoples thoughts, seems way out to me, but could the Swansea number have been a trigger call to Kate, who knows?

Did'nt Amaral find a Swansea phone call on Kates cell phone?

Amanda Ruth Lowes and Robert Adrian Lowes rented that same Scenic Renault car from 2nd to 13th April 2007

A GAP BETWEEN RENTALS APPEARS TO OCCUR

John Sands Brown rented car 8th to 15th May 2007

I think Madeleine was placed in that car sometime between the 28th April to 3rd of May 2007 with her red tea shirt on and blue jeans that the dogs sniffed Cadaver on, the little blue jeans that had stains on them, she was placed in the boot of the car under sedation until they were clear of the border. that car was involved in a car crash and Madeline not being restrained suffered either a broken neck or Internal injuries in the boot of the car.

The driver of the car examined her injuries placing blood on the fob keys and wheel arched when looking at damage to wheel arch.

The plan had to be aborted and Madeleine was returned to the flat blood from her injuries saturated her cloths, attempts were made to bring her back but she had died in the appartment, blood smudges occured on the walls by many helping hands that were helping to clean Madeleine up and also on the floor where she was undressed, she was washed down while laying on the floor tiles placed in her pyjamas, her hair combed and after a night with her family, she was transferred to comercial freezer for preservation in the old forts commercial size freezer with its easy acess from the church, her jeans and red tea shirt swilled out, but not enought to eliminate the Cadaver the dogs picked up on.

On 17th to 22nd of May 2007 a vehicle, Renault Scenic whose licence number Fernando Adolfo Vaconcelos Pereira did not recall as a substitue for his USUAL ONE THAT HAD BEEN INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT, being that he was shown a copy of a rental contract referring to the vehicle of that make and model with licence plate 59-DA-27 which he confirmed as having signed through the insurance company, he collected the vehicle from AAC premises Praia do Rocha on 17th May having returned it at premises of the school where he worked. A employee of the Rental company had to collect it on 22nd of May.

The Car was again rented on the 27th by the McCanns confident they had a cleaned car.

This is a theory and does not state that any of the names above were involved with Madeleine's dissapearance only that they had links to the case.

This does not account for any frozen DNA allegedly found in car after the date of the 27th of May but is a theory of how Madeleine may have died in appartment 5A and wher her body may have been hidden.

My theory suggests she was moved closer to home and then when having to vacate the Apartment in Ocean Club the body was placed in a temporary tomb near to the beach and picked up by boat on the beach at night, from there transferred to UK for burial in Yorkshire, Just before Danie Krugel arrived in Praia da Luz hence him picking up on DNA/Satellite signals but when he got there the body had been removed.
sijm

Activity : 134

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 8 Empty Re: Where would a body be hidden?

Post by Guest 03.01.12 21:50

Gerrys blog entry day 78 :

We also managed an early morning run together, thanks to my mum supervising the kids breakfast. We made it to the top of the cliffs overlooking Praia da Luz in 16 minutes although we did have to walk at the steepest part. I had my first visit to a nearby beach for a while with the kids late on this afternoon whilst Kate took the opportunity to get through lots of e-mails. The twins took great delight in burying me in the sand, building (well mainly knocking down) sandcastles and trying to jump out of the waves, which were tiny although the water was certainly colder than I was expecting.

Could it be possible that M is buryed deep down in the sand? What effect would that have on a body ? would it make it harder to find it etc?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 03.01.12 22:06

Moa wrote:Gerrys blog entry day 78 :

We also managed an early morning run together, thanks to my mum supervising the kids breakfast. We made it to the top of the cliffs overlooking Praia da Luz in 16 minutes although we did have to walk at the steepest part. I had my first visit to a nearby beach for a while with the kids late on this afternoon whilst Kate took the opportunity to get through lots of e-mails. The twins took great delight in burying me in the sand, building (well mainly knocking down) sandcastles and trying to jump out of the waves, which were tiny although the water was certainly colder than I was expecting.

Could it be possible that M is buryed deep down in the sand? What effect would that have on a body ? would it make it harder to find it etc?

Errmm, would he write about the location in his blog and take the twins with them? As much as I dislike the way they behave I really cannot see them taking the twins with them to help bury a corpse.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Activity : 721

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.12 22:11

Pershing36 wrote:
Moa wrote:Gerrys blog entry day 78 :

Errmm, would he write about the location in his blog and take the twins with them? As much as I dislike the way they behave I really cannot see them taking the twins with them to help bury a corpse.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I think we can say for sure that they didnt bring the twins. I was pointing to him mentioning burying in the sand.. as when you lie the brain always try to leek the truth when it can..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 03.01.12 22:13

I can't see the location being published. That would be too obvious. If they were somewhere without the twins and said they were it would arouse suspicion.
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 29.01.12 18:23

I've recently spent a bit of time reading all the customer reviews for the apartment blocks - Waterside Gardens, where the McCann's stayed. One review in particular made me sit up and take notice. However, this is the only mention of 'a plunge pool' that I have come across. No other reviews or brochures mention it. Note the review is from 2004. The lady that wrote the review claims at the end of her post:

"I have stayed at the ocean club several times and we will be going back again this year."

So, bearing in mind this lady was a regular visitor to the Ocean Club, why would she believe that (most) groundfloor apartments had plunge pools? Or maybe they did at one time?

It made me think of the smell in the Oldfields apartment and the strange odour detected by the dogs at the other (empty) ground floor apartment.

I know this may be nothing and the lady was probably mistaken (I think she may have stayed in the Ocean Club apts & not Waterside Gardens apts for a start) but thought it still worth a look.

ps anyone know which apartment blocks overlook the roman ruins?

The waterside apartments at the Luz...

9 / 10

Jul 2004, Mrs C L Hetherington

The waterside apartments at the Luz Ocean Club
overlook the beach at Praia Da Luz. Most of the ground floor apartments
have a plunge pool.
Although ours didn’t, it overlooked the roman ruins
and had a fantastic view of the beach. The first floor apartments have a
large balcony for al fresco eating and I gather have a wonderful view
of the bay.
The club itself has several swimming pools to choose
from, although we found the water a little cold even in July. There are
fantastic tennis facilities with coaching available.

Breakfasts
can be taken at one of the clubhouses and are usually included in the
price. There are numerous bars and restaurants in the village but it is
worth hiring a car to visit nearby beaches and see some of the beautiful
surrounding areas.
I have stayed at the ocean club several times and we will be going back again this year.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.01.12 18:58

Not the same place, I don't think Daisy, I have just been googling, and these are much nearer the beach etc., and certainly a lot plusher.

ETA link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 29.01.12 20:18

Thanks Candyfloss, I suspected she'd mixed up the Waterside Gdns apts with the Ocean front ones the way she describes 'overlooking the beach'.

This quote's from another review 3yrs later (2007) Are these apartments described as "upmarket" classed as the Ocean Club (beach) apts does anyone know?

"...If you want the most modern and more "upmarket" apartments, ask
for those close to the main reception (where we were first located).
They don't have anything like as nice views (being closer to the beach
and at the bottom of the hilly resort) but they're definitely a cut
above the ones overlooking the pool & Tapas Bar. They've either been
more recently built or recently renovated (better decor, better
bathroom fittings and much larger kitchens with all mod cons)..."

it's all part of the same MW complex though right? But these plunge pools (for most ground floor apts) have never been mentioned since or before as far as I can see. I guess the lady that wrote the review was misinformed.

Ah well, good potential but you can't force a theory to fit.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozo 03.05.12 17:29

Post deleted. Rather too far fetched and graphic
Zozo
Zozo

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Zozo 03.05.12 18:00

This brought back these questions:
-Why the UK police did refuse to provide the credits cards transactions of the mccanns?
-Which transactions on them the UK police did not want to reveal to their colleagues portuguese police and why?
-Where are the locations those transactions put the mccanns, which the UK police did not want to reveal and why?
Zozo
Zozo

Activity : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 03.05.12 18:39

Where are the locations those transactions put the mccanns, which the UK police did not want to reveal and why?

I have a funny feeling these transactions may put the mccanns to Holland/Amsterdam
jd
jd

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Pershing36 04.05.12 9:58

Wonder what their internet surfing history would bring up around this time?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 8 Empty where/when would a body be hidden

Post by FH 09.05.12 1:21

My latest theory which is probably completely wrong is that

There was an accident.

They couldn't afford the body to be autopsied for some reason, so they covered it up with the abduction hogwash.

The body might have been initially hidden some where it might be found and the "taken by a paedophile" story was a cover in case it was found and that would explain any signs of abuse. The paedo did it, honest gov.

Once discovery of the body was no longer an issue their story then changed to "taken but not harmed"

Anyone got any idea when in the timeline the story changed from "taken by a paedophile" to "taken but no evidence she was harmed". It might narrow down the timescale as to when the body was in a safe place where it wouldn't/couldn't be discovered, which may give us a location for TM and the final resting place at that turning point in the story.

I've been watching too much youtube. GM does love the phrase "no evidence" doesn't he, except when it is used in conjunction with "of an abduction"
FH

Activity : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 18.08.12 7:40

I've been thinking about poor M's body after death a lot lately due to the Tia Sharp case

Although IMO the McCanns have covered up M's death (whether caused by accident or other) and as Dr's they will

have a practical attitude to death I don't think they will have allowed her to decompose

They more than your average person will have known what is involved in decomposition and I can't see them allowing

that to happen to their daughter

Does that just leave freezing or cremating? Or are there any other options?
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 18.08.12 9:49

sally66 wrote:I've been thinking about poor M's body after death a lot lately due to the Tia Sharp case

Although IMO the McCanns have covered up M's death (whether caused by accident or other) and as Dr's they will

have a practical attitude to death I don't think they will have allowed her to decompose

They more than your average person will have known what is involved in decomposition and I can't see them allowing

that to happen to their daughter

Does that just leave freezing or cremating? Or are there any other options?

Hi sally66. Embalming [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.08.12 12:37

Hi, my husband is a GP, and he really doesn't know more about decomposing bodies then you or me. He does know how to see of someone is dead, but that's it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 18.08.12 14:04

Juulcy wrote:Hi, my husband is a GP, and he really doesn't know more about decomposing bodies then you or me. He does know how to see of someone is dead, but that's it.
I am a retired police officer, and I know more than I ever wanted to about this subject.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16595

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 8 Empty It

Post by aniandr 18.08.12 21:24

Would probably be in the ocean meaning gone. The only place it would be almost impossible to find her. Its a small Body. A's beeing doctors apparently hanning around dead people so often they even bring Their childrens playtoy with them as a Daily thing (cuddlecat) they apparently are use to dead people. imo they placed the Body in the Church Then later On in the Water.
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.08.12 21:53

aniandr wrote:Would probably be in the ocean meaning gone. The only place it would be almost impossible to find her. Its a small Body. A's beeing doctors apparently hanning around dead people so often they even bring Their childrens playtoy with them as a Daily thing (cuddlecat) they apparently are use to dead people. imo they placed the Body in the Church Then later On in the Water.
That's not very safe. The Ocean tends to "give back" a body when you least expect it ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

hide body - Where would a body be hidden? - Page 8 Empty True

Post by aniandr 18.08.12 21:59

When was the first funeral in the Church after Madeleine was dissapeared? Sounds quite bizarre but This case is bizarre.
aniandr

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 18.08.12 22:04

I know obviously the worst thing is that they've died so young and not naturally but

the disrespect shown to Tia after death is heartbreaking & I just hope Madeleine was respected in death if not life
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 19.08.12 0:36

The most obvious answer to me would be, as someone else mentioned, in a church - or rather a graveyard. Or, as Brady did.... somewhere in a vast stretch of baron, desolate land which would take forever and a day to be able to search thoroughly. And let's face it, there are huge areas of land within a short distance of PDL which are completely deserted, no buildings, no roads.... But then if it was a possible that my daughter could be there, I'd be on my hands and knees scratching away at the dirt and would spend the rest of my life looking. They (K&G) don't. So they must know she can't be there..... mustn't they?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 05.02.14 20:16

in kates book she talks of vivid images of madeline on a cold grey slab...my thinking is a crypt or something under the church or in a cemetary there? and that is just an opinion so i hope i dont get deleted again for it ...again why i think that is maybe she was kept there then moved to...? wherever the mccanns went in the renault i read spain i thought but havent a clue..

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby18 05.02.14 20:54

I believe in Amaral's theory including dog findings and Scenic, but the 20+ days difference is the ONE thing that has always cast a shadow over logical evidence widespread throughout the rest of the case.

I still haven't heard a fully plausible explanation.
bobby18

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top