The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 15 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 15 Mm11

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 15 Regist10

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 15 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Genbug 29.03.12 8:35

tumbleweed wrote:Her hair definitely looks longer in the pictures where she is with others and smiling. You can see it bunching up on her shoulders, whereas the pictures of her alone show her with a short bob. I know all of this speculation about her photos/appearance has to sound crazy to some, but I consider myself pretty sane, and I find so many inconsistencies like this while looking at so many of her pictures, even before I became aware of this forum or topics such as this. I can't even begin to make sense of it. I mean, unless she had a twin or something, I don't know...

I agree about her hair tumbleweed, it is definately longer in some of those pictures. There are also photos and video footage where the twins are obviously getting older and Madeleine appears to look younger. All very strange!

Tigger, I mentioned in another post about hightlights. My grandaughter had exactly the same, even more evident after the past few days of sunshine, she has almost white bands appear in her hair overnight!

About the gappy teeth. I've seen it argued that as the jaw grows bigger the teeth will become more spaced out. In my experience with one of my children and one of my grandchildren, it happened completely the opposite. Both had very gappy teeth, but as back teeth came through and grew bigger, then the gaps started closing up. Teeth grow quicker than jawbones. But like you say, Madeleine's teeth became gappier as she grew!
Genbug

Activity : 186

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 15 Empty Re: McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007

Post by Guest 29.03.12 9:33

The mouth looking very different ?

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

McCanns Easter break Donegal 2007 - Page 15 Empty Another gathering of the clans - allegedly

Post by Guest 26.10.12 9:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It was the Belfast Telegraph which first published the story that the McCanns and supposedly hordes of relatives were in Donegal in April 2007.

I wonder if good old Uncle Hughie has been able to join them again - he was there last time despite being dead!

I don't believe this latest story any more than I did the first one. Garbage!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.12 10:10

This is the exclusive from the Donegal daily.......

MISSING MADDIE’S FAMILY MAKE HEARTBREAKING TRIP BACK TO DONEGAL

October 25, 2012

EXCLUSIVE: The family of Maddie McCann have made a poignant return to Donegal for the first time since their little girl went missing five years ago.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gerry and Kate McCann and their twins Sean and Amelie have been enjoying a family break in West Donegal

The family have rented a house in the Dungloe area and have been enjoying days out in the town.

Missing Maddie’s dad Gerry has many relations in the area whom he keeps in touch with.

His father John was born in the village of St Johnston but left Donegal in 1967 before Gerry was born.

Poignantly this is the first time the family has returned to Ireland since Maddy went missing while holidaying in Portugal in 2007.

Just weeks before she went missing, Maddie, 3, had enjoyed another trip to Donegal.

The McCann family had been visiting the area on holiday in April 2007 before stopping off at their family-owned pub in St Johnston.

A picture in the little village shows Maddie and family members enjoying an ice-cream outside People’s Bar which is still owned by Maddie’s grandmother Eileen McCann.

More than 40 family members had enjoyed the Easter trip.

Maddy and her parents had even attended Easter mass in Dungloe.

This week the couple were given a warm welcome back by friends and family.

One local woman, who asked not to be named, said she was delighted when she seen Gerry in Dungloe.

“I went over and said hello to him and asked how things were going.

“He said things were going as well as they could and they were enjoying their little break here.

“He actually asked me where was the best place to find a swimming pool locally to take his children for a swim.

Only one comment so far.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.12 10:15

Not much to find about the journalist Greg Harkin. Apparently he went from award winning journalism (book stakeknife about IRA) to sloppy xenofobic reporting...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.12 10:19

Hadn't they been in Ireland to do the chat show with Ryan Tubridy on RTE.

The McCann's will tonight be interviewed by Ryan Tubridy on the Late Late Show, the main chat show In Ireland.

From the article in Donegal daily just posted.......

Poignantly this is the first time the family has returned to Ireland since Maddy went missing while holidaying in Portugal in 2007.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 26.10.12 10:31

candyfloss wrote:Hadn't they been in Ireland to do the chat show with Ryan Tubridy on RTE.

The McCann's will tonight be interviewed by Ryan Tubridy on the Late Late Show, the main chat show In Ireland.

From the article in Donegal daily just posted.......

Excuse my language but it's all garbage, Candyfloss. It is my belief that this story has been planted for nefarious reasons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 26.10.12 10:44

Clarence Mitchell has been busy – churning out press releases to Irish media to get his clients back in the news. It must have been difficult for them lately with April Jones, Ben Needham search in Greece, and Catherine Gowring getting all the headlines.

The exact same story as in the Belgraph Telegraph (Jean’s post) is in the Irish Independent, the biggest selling paper in ROI. I think the Independent owns the Telegraph.

I get the online edition of the Independent emailed to me every day and on the home page is the heading top stories and the first one listed is McCanns make first trip to Donegal since…

Now why is this the first of their top stories?

I mean UK family visits relatives in Ireland. So what? OK their daughter (allegedly) vanished but that was over 5 years ago and in Portugal not Donegal.

And the article uses two pictures including one old photograph of Madeleine. How helpful for the search!

Both stories Independent/Telegraph and Donegal Daily feature a quote from an unnamed local person. Now why is the person not named? Why would the local have a problem being named making a friendly comment about the McCanns? Were the quotes made up? Journalists don’t do things like that, do they?

The Donegal Daily quotes the unnamed local as saying Gerry asked where the nearest swimming pool was, for his children. You would think Gerry would know this from his earlier visit in April 2007 when he had his three children with him or he would know about any pool from his ‘large number of relatives in the Dungloe area’. He has apparently has rented a cottage there for this break.

Not only is this quote rather suspect, the Donegal Daily also says this trip is the McCanns first trip to Ireland since Madeleine went missing – incorrect. They were in Ireland Summer 2011 promoting the book and appeared on the Late Late Show, the weekend chat show.

The Irish are generous people, this is surely another ‘marketing ploy,’ this ‘poignant’ trip to Donegal.

Are they even in Donegal?

The Donegal Dailys story is labelled EXCLUSIVE. Why don't they have an EXCLUSIVE picture of them actually there?
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather 26.10.12 12:36

It's as made-up as the original Donegal fairytale story. IMO of course.

Nice one Clarry. But NEXT! Aren't we due another sighting soon? It's been few months now surely.

Oh and what's this photo of Maddie allegedly outside the pub? Not seen that one.....?
Lady-Heather
Lady-Heather

Activity : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.12 12:43

No doubt this is the photo referred to.

No sign of a pub though but what d'ya expect - accuracy from the media?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady-Heather 26.10.12 13:00

Perhaps they're hoping the renewed sympathy in Ireland will get them that EURO25,000 of donations that was frozen by TV3.
Lady-Heather
Lady-Heather

Activity : 138

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 26.10.12 14:42

Lady-Heather wrote:Perhaps they're hoping the renewed sympathy in Ireland will get them that EURO25,000 of donations that was frozen by TV3.

Hi Lady-Heather,

I've never heard of the 25,000 euros frozen by TV3. Do you have a link or a topic on here? It's very interesting.

Thanks.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.12 15:05

Look at that picture! Look at those poor fingers and count.
Take an icecream-cone (a filled one) and try to repeat the posure.

parapono
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.12 15:10

It certainly looks to me as if her fingers are not actually touching the cone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.10.12 17:22

ShuBob wrote:

Excuse my language but it's all garbage, Candyfloss. It is my belief that this story has been planted for nefarious reasons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Precisely!

A family get together reunion is a private affair, why did they need to tell the local press or even go on TV to be interviewed? Why would it be in the Public interest to know where they go for holiday or what they did during their holiday? It's just garbage !
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 26.10.12 17:42

To take the public's mind off the fact that they are trying to send an old man (Sorry TB) to prison for having the courage to say what he believes, perhaps ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.12 17:54

I'm not sure if the majority of the newspaper-reading public is even aware of the case. Has there been any coverage other than in The Mirror of this week's proceedings - or any previous reports?

To me it seems as if TM doesn't want too much to be published as it could encourage people to check out what Tony has been saying. They wouldn't worry if it was David Icke type ramblings, that's for sure, so I feel that they have reason to fear what is being said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 26.10.12 18:18

Someone was looking for this: big grin That's how much the Irish love the McCanns....

McCanns' fury at TV freeze Sunday Mirror (No direct online link - FindArticles.com)

By STEPHEN MAGUIRE
Dec 2, 2007

MADELEINE McCann's family are furious with TV3 bosses who froze a bank account which was meant to be used to help find the missing girl.

Almost EUR25,000 was raised by viewers of the TV station, based in Dublin, when it launched the Missing Maddie Fund in June. But station bosses decided not to hand over the cash because the main Maddie Fund was not a registered charity.

Last night Kate and Gerry McCann's family spokesman Clarence Mitchell said he was very disappointed at the station's move.

He said: "We would appeal to them to think again and forward the cash on so it can be used for the purpose it was intended".

"In relation to the charitable status of the fund we took legal advice on this issue and were advised not to do this".

"But we want to assure people, including TV3, that every penny of the fund can be accounted for." The TV3 Maddie appeal was launched in a blaze of publicity on June 1 after huge viewer interest in the plight of the missing four-year-old.

Donations of EUR24,345 soon flooded in, and the cash remains in an account at the Allied Irish Bank headquarters in Ballsbridge, Co Dublin, gathering interest.

A spokesman for the station said earlier that if a registered charity is not set up for Maddie the money will be donated to a registered child protection cause.
unquote

Sorry, can't resist, will post this in the Please note; the Fund is not a Charity as well.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26.10.12 18:23

I love the remark from Clarence about releasing the money so that it can be used for its intended purpose........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.10.12 18:42

PeterMac wrote:To take the public's mind off the fact that they are trying to send an old man (Sorry TB) to prison for having the courage to say what he believes, perhaps ?

Perhaps, and the trial hasn't even started.

Just wait till the Libel trial starts, where will they go? Some where far far away to make sure they are not available for comment.

Must say Dublin TV station had wonderful foresight when they refused to hand the donation over.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by saltnpepper 26.10.12 22:23

Just forward the 24,345 in an envelope to Kate & Gerry,Rothley Towers....it'll get there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
saltnpepper
saltnpepper

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.10.12 6:16

This publicity about their poignant trip back to Donegal is just a strategy put in practice for a purpose; and the purpose isn't Madeleine because there is no word from them about asking the people of Ireland to continue the search.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.10.12 7:40

aiyoyo wrote:This publicity about their poignant trip back to Donegal is just a strategy put in practice for a purpose; and the purpose isn't Madeleine because there is no word from them about asking the people of Ireland to continue the search.

I for one, don't believe Maddie was ever in Donegal. Why else refuse a mere six weeks of credit card records?

(see also Gerry's credit cards topic)

Home Office refused information about Gerry's credit cards

A request sent by PJ to British authorities, asking for details about Gerry McCann credit cards transactions for a period of six months, starting on April 1, six weeks before Madeleine's disappearance, was considered disproportionate by Frances Kennah, the Head of UK Central Authority, a Home Office department.

Zaival or Donegal? Hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.10.12 8:21

tigger wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:This publicity about their poignant trip back to Donegal is just a strategy put in practice for a purpose; and the purpose isn't Madeleine because there is no word from them about asking the people of Ireland to continue the search.

I for one, don't believe Maddie was ever in Donegal. Why else refuse a mere six weeks of credit card records?

A request sent by PJ to British authorities, asking for details about Gerry McCann credit cards transactions for a period of six months, starting on April 1, six weeks before Madeleine's disappearance, was considered disproportionate by Frances Kennah, the Head of UK Central Authority, a Home Office department.

Zaival or Donegal? Hmmm.

The refusal to submit his credit card details is indeed an enigma.
The pertinent question is: was the refusal Frances Kenneh's own decision or a decision taken after having consulted with another person/authority and who might that be.

You would imagine when an unusual request like that came in, in relation to a crime, it would be usual for the head-in-charge either to just comply or if unsure, to have consulted with a higher authority before deciding whether to comply.

What I am saying is Frances Keenah's name and signature on the refusal letter may not be worth the ink written on, because the decision to deny may have come from any quarter. Which begs the question did they actually consulted with the mccanns before coming to the decision. I wont be surprised if that did happen.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.10.12 8:41

aiyoyo wrote:
tigger wrote:

Zaival or Donegal? Hmmm.

The refusal to submit his credit card details is indeed an enigma.
The pertinent question is: was the refusal Frances Kenneh's own decision or a decision taken after having consulted with another person/authority and who might that be.

You would imagine when an unusual request like that came in, in relation to a crime, it would be usual for the head-in-charge either to just comply or if unsure, to have consulted with a higher authority before deciding whether to comply.

What I am saying is Frances Keenah's name and signature on the refusal letter may not be worth the ink written on, because the decision to deny may have come from any quarter. Which begs the question did they actually consulted with the mccanns before coming to the decision. I wont be surprised if that did happen.

I think the Home Office minister at the time was the one who got her husbands' porn movies on her expense account. Was that the same one with the mortgage deal her husband 'made' her sign, saying she never looked at such documents?
In any case, the request for credit card details should not be unusual - just like the medical details of both parents and the missing child. None of which was forthcoming.

I'm also wondering if it wasn't so much a question of what might be on the credit card statements as what might not be on them .

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top