The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns in Australia - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns in Australia - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCanns in Australia - Page 2 Mm11

McCanns in Australia - Page 2 Regist10

McCanns in Australia

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCanns in Australia - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns in Australia

Post by Miraflores 24.07.11 22:24

I have to agree - what new clues?

Mostly old footage, although at least the reporter had the guts to ask the McCanns if they had killed Madeleine. I was waiting for Gerry to scratch his ear, and was surprised when he didn't. Only a couple of 'ludicrouses' in this interview. Why are the McCanns so fond of this word?

No police force looking for her - what about the Scotland Yard review costing £3.5 million of our money - doesn't that count?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:24

candyfloss wrote:
admin wrote:Nope, Kate said the shutter was up and the curtain right back...so it looks like those are the new clues.

It's very hard to keep up with this story.

I thought she said they were closed and they went whoosh as she opened the door and it slammed shut?

sad Are you going to make me watch it again?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:25

admin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
admin wrote:Nope, Kate said the shutter was up and the curtain right back...so it looks like those are the new clues.

I thought she said they were closed and they went whoosh as she opened the door and it slammed shut?

sad Are you going to make me watch it again?

Hehe - I was just going to say "pleeeeeeeeeeeese don't make me watch it again" big grin
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:28

Miraflores wrote:I have to agree - what new clues?

Mostly old footage, although at least the reporter had the guts to ask the McCanns if they had killed Madeleine.

Ooooer, I didn't notice that bit! Definitely going to watch it again now big grin

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:30

admin wrote:
Miraflores wrote:I have to agree - what new clues?

Mostly old footage, although at least the reporter had the guts to ask the McCanns if they had killed Madeleine.

Ooooer, I didn't notice that bit! Definitely going to watch it again now big grin

Yes, that was a shocker. They weren't expecting that. Looked a bit stunned. That's the first time I have heard someone ask that!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:37

candyfloss wrote:

Watch it from 7.58...sorry, not the curtain right back - the window was pushed right back daft
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:43

admin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Watch it from 7.58

She definitely says the curtains were closed and went woosh, and suddenly opened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.07.11 22:45

candyfloss wrote:
admin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Watch it from 7.58

She definitely says the curtains were closed and went woosh, and suddenly opened.

Then she says the shutter was right up and the window pushed right back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.07.11 0:58

Wow! the McCanns have all but totally exposed themselves with this report. The police need to see this

The shutters 'story' was retracted by the McCanns and all their friends after the police proved that it was impossible for them to have been opened, they changed their statements & story to say that infact they were closed and the only way someone could have got in was by the patio door which was closed but unlocked, they left the patio door unlocked incase of a fire (no mention of this in this report), the only prints on the window was KM, the inside window.....Why go to Australia 3 years later and say the shutters were open story?? An absolute blatant lie against the facts and police statements & their retracted story. This in itself proves they are lying!!!! if they can lie publicly like this then they can lie about "anything". Australians don't know all the facts and retractions of the case, so they will be sucked into believing what this report says to give money to the fund and book...money making scam or what!

No mention of the fact that UK taxes are paying 3.5 million at this present moment for the enquiry, sanctioned by David Cameron this year. No mention that the fund help pay for their mortgage and last years expenses have so far never been revealed. What investigators are currently being paid from the fund and book?

They say they loved to photo Maddie and that she loved to be photographed, why is there only 2 photos of the holiday (one of which is clearly doctored onto a different body) ever been released then? 2 photos to my knowledge at least. Surely any parent would release all the very latest photos and/or videos to jog peoples memory who were in PDL at the time? Didn't they release the official photo of Maddie that had been taken 6 months previous for the poster, the poster which GM gave to the police on A4 paper only an hour or so after the Maddies disappearance was realised. And the resort employees printer GM had apparently used couldn't be found because the employees boyfriend had taken it to France with him

KM, your sarcastic remark about the apartment being 49.2 meters away from the Tapas bar is a bit rich, knowing that GM needed to go to the toilet and took the 'long' route out of the resort complex to round the back of the apartment to check on Maddie! (even though the staff working that night say GM never left the table, only KM did once at 10pm) Anyone needing to go would either go to the one in the bar or taken the 49.2 meter route to the apartment!

Whats the new never seen before evidence? Can't be the shutters as this has been well documented for years. maybe it was Maddie saying the night before "why didn't you come when we cried last night" thus putting the notion that someone had been in the room the night before. First of all, Maddie said 'we' meaning her and the twins....Surely the 'fact' (?) any child said this, that any responsible parent would have stayed in with their children the next night instead of leaving them on their own in an unlocked apartment whilst galavanting at the restaurant getting drunk on red wine!! They shouldn't be allowed to look after children. The McCanns failed to mention that they had free babysitting from the resort which they refused saying they didn't want to leave them with strangers, yet these very same 'strangers' had been looking after them every day of the week at creche!! Their children seemed to spend most of their time on this holiday with these 'strangers' rather than with their parents! And they failed to mention that the resort on refusal of their free babysitting service, then refused the offer of walkie talkies so they could hear the children in the room from their tapas table. If Maddie had said "why didn't you come when we cried last night", why were these alternatives refused?? and instead they left a patio door closed and unlocked!!!

They say they went to the Mark Warner resort because it was safe and well respected for families and their kids, so why feel unsafe when offered free babysitting services? Isn't this the whole point of them going there in the first place?

Picking up on body language, both of them close their eyes at all the points of the lies they are saying, and blink relentlessly when under pressure

They say its ludicrous they are suspects, so why refuse to answer any of the police's 48 questions? and refuse to do an re-enactment to jog peoples memories?

KM says going to Portugal makes her feel close and connected to Maddie. She fails to say that the last known thing Maddie had touch and has her scent on it was the toy cat which KM washed 4 days later!

The promo for this report said that Natascha Kampusch had a personal message for the McCanns. There was no personal message in this report that I can see, its an extract from an interview with her (so glad she is alive and well by the way)

This report on Australian channel 7 network was done for 2 purposes:
1) To generate as much money for the fund as possible from an unsuspecting country that do not know the true facts that has emerged over the last 3 years. The McCanns are well versed now (as they showed at the start of this report) and into their lies and greed is getting the better of them. They know their fund appeals are very weak in Europe now and most of Europe know it is a scam

2) To plant the seed in peoples minds of Maddie been found alive and well (I hope) in the future, by showing the Natascha Kampusch story of being found 8 years later. Aunt Philomena's HUGE two freudian slips which can heard at the link below says it all....literally. Apart from the 2 big gaffe's, after the 2nd one, listen to how she says 'appear regularly'...A giveaway just by itself that knew she had slipped up badly

https://youtu.be/dsHgEkd9uFw

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 25.07.11 2:56

This is the interview from Sky news the McCanns gave in 2008 re the "why didn't you come when we cried last night" comment

https://youtu.be/oFpmLwS2FEE

Yesterdays Australian version at 5.40 in their interview
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.11 8:55

One of the first things Kate says in that video is:

"She was just really compact, really nice round, perfect head...you know, and then she opened her mouth and the whole world knew she was with us."

It reminds me of that phrase "Children should be seen but not heard".

So Maddie had a "compact, round, perfect head" aswell as perfect genitals (according to Kate in her book)...but she wasn't quite perfect because like any small child "that girl could throw a tantrum if she wanted to" (according to granny Eileen McCann) and Kate told the Daily Mail that she struggled to control "very difficult" Madeleine

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-482238/Kate-McCann-My-struggle-control-difficult-Madeleine.html

And here Kate demonstrates to Oprah (and somebody else in a different interview) what she would have done when Maddie asked her why she didn't come when they were crying last night. Instead of consoling Maddie she demonstrates on two separate occasions that she would have taken hold of Maddie and shook her - in one interview she says "What do you mean? What do you mean you were crying?". Hardly an appropriate reaction to the distress of a 3 year old and her younger siblings.

Kate has also told us in her book that she was capable of breaking a divan and thumping walls. She must have quite a temper.

McCanns in Australia - Page 2 Coweri10

McCanns in Australia - Page 2 Why_di10

McCanns in Australia - Page 2 Why_di11

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 25.07.11 10:32

i have just watched the film.

A soft interview with commentary and film between the interview that ignores relevant facts.

I think the 'did you murder her' question was preagreed so that the programme would appear open. The McCanns and their handlers would not allow a question like that without agreement not to follow up. So they had a prepared answer, though they did seem a little shifty! Having this question in allowed the McCanns to use the word ludicrous as often as they liked.

A half decent interviewer would have raised the dogs, the impossible timeline and the lack of co-operation with the police, the unanswered 48 questions etc. But I don't think that was allowed. or it could have been inadequate research, which again is unacceptable.

Was amused when the commentary said they were 'using their own money' to search for Madeleine....

Also wished the Portuguese police would sue the McCanns for being portrayed as so incompetent - the commentary said they took nearly an hour to come, two hours to seal the room and they did not seal the borders. No mention of the highly relevant issue that it seemed a child had wandered out of the unlocked door looking for her parents...which does not necessitate sealing borders.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

McCanns in Australia - Page 2 Empty Portrayal of the Portuguese police as incompetent

Post by Guest 25.07.11 11:52

If I may, I'd like to wander off the original topic by mentioning an early report which clouded my judgement of the Portuguese police. I'm pretty sure it was on a BBC news bulletin and within the first two or three days after 3rd May. It showed a long line of vehicles being allowed to cross the border unchecked with police just standing around doing nothing. The commentator said something about there being no sense of urgency anywhere and, that when it had been raining earlier, the police retreated to their cars. I'm reminded of it by Pauline's comment that this would not have been a priority when the most obvious solution was that Madeleine had simply wandered off to look for her parents. However, the abduction theory had been shouted from the rooftops from the word go and so I had no reason to doubt the inference in the report that the police were useless. Oh to have known then what I know now!

McCanns in Australia - Page 2 670379
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zelina 25.07.11 12:45

The first thing that strikes me in this interview is how much more careful the McCanns are with their body language and facial expressions. They obviously have received some professional advice and coaching.

It really sickens me that they compare this case to that of Natascha Kampusch. Natascha's mother never refused to answer questions from the police. There were no traces of blood and cadaverine anywhere near her home, clothes or car. A witness saw her being bundled in a van. Natascha has been through a terrible ordeal and should not be exploited by the McCanns in this way McCanns in Australia - Page 2 362910

Daniel 11:27, "…and they shall speak lies at one table; but it shall not prosper:"
Zelina
Zelina

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

McCanns in Australia - Page 2 Empty It's head banging time again

Post by Guest 25.07.11 12:59

Yes Zelina it drives me up the wall when the McCanns liken their situation to that of a genuine abduction case; clearly they want us to believe that they too are innocent victims (sadly there are some people who are still being fooled by them) and for that reason the search for their daughter must go on. As discussed on other topics they make a habit of gatecrashing unrelated charitable events - everything from missing persons to the victims of knife crimes - to make sure that the message gets through again that they also deserve our sympathy. Their past behaviour makes it very strange that, apart from this Australian programme - and I don't know when it was actually made - they are currently keeping a very low profile. I suppose there's a first time for everything though!

McCanns in Australia - Page 2 359723
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 26.07.11 13:32

Compulsive liars, those McCanns.
ETA: of course, the Press like compulsive liars, because one day they will be found out, probably by their own mistake, and then just imagine the numbers of papers which will be sold!!!!
But then, they must keep on lying, because that is the course they have set out upon.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 26.07.11 16:37

From KM's book "Kate admits no one came through the window of the children's bedroom. Yes, after years of insisting that someone broke into the apartment by tampering with the shutters and forcing the window open, Kate now backs down from that claim, agreeing with the Policia Judiciara that an abductor did not climbed into or out of the room"

The question is.....Why go on Australian TV 2 days ago (24th July 2011) saying the shutters were open and the so called abductor got in and out with Maddie?

An blatant lie to which nobody says anything about
jd
jd

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 26.07.11 17:16

Kate McCann is a blatant liar. As we can see:
How? Not thru forcing the shutters after all!
When? Not on 3 May at all, but five days earlier!
Why? Not because a swarthy abductor wanted her!
Where? Not in the child's bedroom at all, but probably in the dining-room where the sofa had been moved over the spot.
What? Death - the dogs tell us that. No wonder Gerry has to rubbish them!!! If the McCs were innocent, they'd say "well, we hate to think about it, but the evidence of the dogs provides a probable answer to Maddie's fate".
But, of course, the McCanns rubbish Madeleine's memory, too, by lying, lying, lying.
Let me get them into court, or on television if they prefer, and demonstrate that Gerry falsified the creche records, assisted by the passivity of Robert Naylor. And probably helped more substantively by Rxxxx.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 26.07.11 20:59

i love your posts kiko
thumbsup
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 26.07.11 21:38

Well, I've been uncharacteristically angry with them today, ROSA. Normally I keep it under control! Perhaps it was Amazon withdrawing Pat Brown's book that did it. Mind you, Pat was very dismissive of my conclusion that Maddie had died on 28/9 April. Keep it simple, I think was her preference. She's entitled to her opinion, of course - and anyway, withdrawing a book is blatant censorship.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 26.07.11 21:49

Thinking of Kate being a compulsive liar. I have just posted this on twitter.

Kate #McCann "We haven't put too much emphasis on her eye as you have to get close to her to see it"-"Marketing Ploy" GM http://t.co/qhPMXtZ

Video is of her saying actually saying this to pervy Piers.

We no different though don't we.

McCanns in Australia - Page 2 KateHoldingPoster
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by HotlipsHealy 26.07.11 21:50

It's not the first time the McCanns have done it kiko sad and unless someone gets their sorry arses into court then it won't be the last either. They are unstoppable and laughing all the way to the bank.

Kate McCann: It was our holiday too.

HotlipsHealy
HotlipsHealy

Activity : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 26.07.11 22:12

I'd just like to add to honeybunches post - that's Kate McCann holding the poster.

Baffling, isn't it? Why pretend that they didn't emphasise her eye?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 26.07.11 22:17

Miraflores
big grin laugh biggergrin
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 26.07.11 23:08

I am sorry, I can't bring up the courage to watch the Australian video, I just can't.

But are they still on that "closing the borders"??

Do they have any idea how stupid that makes them look? Opening the shutters and windows, closing the borders, after 4 years they still have no idea what are possibilities or not.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top