The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 9 Mm11

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 9 Mm11

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 9 Regist10

What was so special about Burgau?

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 9 Empty Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Miraflores 06.01.12 11:00

I have a funny feeling that when Malinka's car got burnt out, with the
word FALA (talk) printed in red paint beside it. Someone was sending
them a clear message. 'Do not talk'.

Wasn't the Fala a misunderstanding? When the BBC printed something about Amaral swearing about the McCanns he actually said 'Ask (fala) the McCanns' not F**k the McCanns* as they reported. When they received complaints about their mistranslation they belated offered an apology. However, many people seeing the first interpretation and not speaking Portuguese would not know that 'Fala' meant talk, painted the supposed oath beside the car, and made complete fools of themselves.

* Kate OTH is quite happy to quote herself using such language.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 9 Empty Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest 06.01.12 11:08

Miraflores wrote:

Wasn't the Fala a misunderstanding? When the BBC printed something about Amaral swearing about the McCanns he actually said 'Ask (fala) the McCanns' not F**k the McCanns* as they reported. When they received complaints about their mistranslation they belated offered an apology. However, many people seeing the first interpretation and not speaking Portuguese would not know that 'Fala' meant talk, painted the supposed oath beside the car, and made complete fools of themselves.
The car being burnt out has no connection with Goncalo Amaral, or with reporters misunderstanding the Poruguese lanaguage.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 06.01.12 15:06

Miraflores wrote:

Remember her chanting f...king tossers...at PJ at the police station?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.12 18:16

Stella wrote:
Stewie wrote:-The boys keyword was added between between 1 dec 1998 (not listed in archive) and 18 Jan 2002 (appears in archive)

Stewie, is there any way of recovering what the website actually looked like in 2007?

I know of someone who may have a copy of it, but will need to track them down. When posters change names, it's very hard to locate them again.

I have a funny feeling that when Malinka's car got burnt out, with the word FALA (talk) printed in red paint beside it. Someone was sending them a clear message. 'Do not talk'.

Yes on the web archive tool you can see the pages that were archived - I think it saves the whole website so it is pretty much like a normal website and you can navigate through it. I can see if I can save a screenshot and post it on here if there's something in particular you want to see..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 06.01.12 23:40

The front page of Murats website captured in October 2006 (I think it was around then David Payne wanted to book).

http://web.archive.org/web/20061025142243/http://www.jacinto-murat.pt/

Comes up with these keywords.
"AUTHOR" CONTENT="Jacinto & Murat, Lda">

"DESCRIPTION" CONTENT="holiday appartments in Algarve Portugal, Europe, Best Fares Discount Travel">

"KEYWORDS" CONTENT="Lagos, Portugal, Europe, euro, algarve, madrid, spain, tourism, Turismo, Vacances,holiday, férias, resort, apartamentos, Algarve, beach, praias, praia, plage, Arquitectura, Architecture, Travel, water sports,Lagos, heaven, Architectural, projects, sexo, sex, adulto, adult, equestrian, riding, love, romance, lonely, girls, boys"

And they can be seen on this link

view-source:http://web.archive.org/web/20061025142243/http://www.jacinto-murat.pt/

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.12 8:47

Stewie wrote:
Stella wrote:
Stewie wrote:-The boys keyword was added between between 1 dec 1998 (not listed in archive) and 18 Jan 2002 (appears in archive)

Stewie, is there any way of recovering what the website actually looked like in 2007?

I know of someone who may have a copy of it, but will need to track them down. When posters change names, it's very hard to locate them again.

I have a funny feeling that when Malinka's car got burnt out, with the word FALA (talk) printed in red paint beside it. Someone was sending them a clear message. 'Do not talk'.

Yes on the web archive tool you can see the pages that were archived - I think it saves the whole website so it is pretty much like a normal website and you can navigate through it. I can see if I can save a screenshot and post it on here if there's something in particular you want to see..
Yes please Stewie. roses airkiss
At one point it advertised something like 'good for boys and girls', or great for boys and girls'. Something like that if you come across it. thumbup
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 9 Empty Toy/Play Makeup?

Post by tumbleweed 09.01.12 7:52

I'd like to put this picture here because I think that it ties in with the idea of the blue eyeshadow picture probably having been taken in Portugal. I've read from others that they don't think any grown woman has this color of blue eyeshadow anymore, and I always got the impression that it was from a little princess makeup and jewelry kit as that would explain the necklace as well. I also think that the blue in this picture looks like a sleeve of Maddie's and maybe is a puffy sleeve of a dress like we've seen her wear in other pictures/video. It'd be interesting to know if the McCann's still have the snow white dress in their possession.

Anyway, staying on point. If this was taken in Portugal and she is wearing garish play makeup, maybe it came from the same place as the equally as garish blush/rouge on Amelie's cheek in this picture, and therefore we can assume that they brought all of this stuff with them on the holiday. Is there an inventory of all items from their holiday apartment somewhere? Has everyone seen the little makeup/dressup kits I'm referring to? In America they usually come with blue or pink eyeshadow and red lipstick/blush, etc. and usually a wand or slippers or a crown or beads, etc.

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 9 SeanAmelie+%2899%29
tumbleweed
tumbleweed

Activity : 36

Back to top Go down

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 9 Empty Scotland Yard MUST look into this!!

Post by bristow 18.07.12 0:30

kikoraton wrote:I've just stumbled upon this thread, and by doing so have been obliged to revisit the puzzling business of the haplotypes in the Burgau apartment. By the way, I arrived at this thread because I followed a suggestion (by tigger I think) that from the blue chairs it could be concluded that the apartment was used for a photoshoot. (I hope I've got that right, tigger).
Anyway, my reason for posting here is that I have come to suspect in the last few days that Jane Tanner did, indeed, know Robert Murat before April 2007, and that it may have been he who was in contact with her on three occasions listed in the PJ Phone Records. They are as follows:

Quote "The first record from this number occurs on 29/04/2007 at 4:12:33, on antenna
"Luz Centro 2"; and the last dated on 17 May, 2007, at 10:10:01 on antenna
"Aeroporto-Faro 2".
The existence of 294 records is observed, in which only 3,74% occur before the
disappearance of the young girl.
APRIL 2007
On 29th the mobile phone that is owned by Jane Tanner has two activations,
including the one referred to above, both on the antenna "Luz Centro 2".
On 30th there exist only two records, at 18:31:14 and 20:41:44, also on that
antenna. "

The key times are:
0412 on the morning of 29 April (which could be Murat informing Tanner that he had made the booking for his flight, which we know took place that night, between midnight and 0200 AFAIR), and
1831 and 2041 on 30 April, which might be last-minute arrangements for Murat's flight early the next morning.

It's only a hunch, but if I'm correct, the relationship Tanner/Murat was a very significant one. There's some way to go before anyone could accuse them of being in the apartment at Burgau whilst Madeleine was photographed there.
Please someone tell me if I have misread the thread, or paid insufficient attention to it.

I've just been having a good old read of this thread again, very absorbing and fascinating.
With regard to Kikoratons post, it seems patently obvious that Tanner knew Murat before the holiday, so much evidence points to it, both a few doors down from each other in Exeter just before the holiday, the fascinating information found by Kikoraton showing their phone pings just before the holiday and then of course the maternal line dna found in the Somilar apartment in Burgau that more than likely came from Tanner and Murat.
The archives of Murats website showing the highly questionable meta tags that were removed at crucial times ie the day Murat became an arguido.

What the hell is going on??

SURELY IT SHOULD BE VITAL THAT THE SY REVIEW LOOKS INTO THIS?

This is too much of a coincidence to overlook (Imo)
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by One 18.07.12 22:46

What brought the PJ's to Burgau on 5th May? It was long before Murat was a suspect.

And why didn't they ever question JT about her DNA being found there or if she knew him?

One
One

Activity : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 18.07.12 23:10

If you go back to the very first page of this thread you will find a lot of interesting information about that.
Here is a post from Rosa on page 1.

ROSA wrote:Burgau Apartment DNA Explained: Hapless Guide to Haplotypes

Police were led to the Solimar Apartments in the first place by diligences carried out on the Polish couple reported to have been photographing children on a beach in Sagres. Nuno Lourenco de Jesus provided a witness statement, including of a record of the car registration and Robert Murat's Uncle Ralph Eveleigh provided CCTV footage of the couple visiting in his Beach Bar in Burgau. Police were able to trace the hire car to a Polish man and woman staying at the Solimar Apartments - and this is where they found the hair samples whose haplotypes matched those of Jane and Robert

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2793-what-was-so-special-about-burgau
bristow
bristow

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 9 Empty Ice Cream photo

Post by roy rovers 19.07.12 0:27

The question is not just why was this photo released but why was the ice cream arm photoshopped in this photo at all? The photo would have served its purpose without the ice cream arm.

Was it:

1. To disguise the fact that the photo is more suggestive without the ice cream arm as Maddie is leaning back and sucking on a lolly?

2. To hide something that is on the original behind the ice cream arm such as an adult hand on Maddie's waist?

3. Supposing the ice cream and arm were part of a bigger image (of which Maddie was a smaller part) but moved up and over to reduce the area of the cropping and allow the photo to be more centred on Maddie. Why reduce the area of the cropping? Was it to hide who or what or where (eg Burgau) that would have appeared in the uncropped original?
roy rovers
roy rovers

Activity : 538

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 19.07.12 7:34

roy rovers wrote:The question is not just why was this photo released but why was the ice cream arm photoshopped in this photo at all? The photo would have served its purpose without the ice cream arm.

Was it:

1. To disguise the fact that the photo is more suggestive without the ice cream arm as Maddie is leaning back and sucking on a lolly?

2. To hide something that is on the original behind the ice cream arm such as an adult hand on Maddie's waist?

3. Supposing the ice cream and arm were part of a bigger image (of which Maddie was a smaller part) but moved up and over to reduce the area of the cropping and allow the photo to be more centred on Maddie. Why reduce the area of the cropping? Was it to hide who or what or where (eg Burgau) that would have appeared in the uncropped original?

The ice cream is symbolic for a certain class of people, as is the remains of ice around the mouth which we see in some photographs. Until I researched this, I thought nothing of it.
On point 3, I think it was only to add extra symbolism by someone who clearly isn't very good at photoshopping. It's a good example to show how many people actually miss these crass mistakes - can you also imagine how clever these same people feel they are by doing this?
Fooling us, lowly cattle that we are.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.07.12 9:51

Tigger, we're back in "Alice Day" territory I gather from what you say about symbolism. There is a topic on this subject on the forum and, if anyone needs more information, google "25th April, Alice Day".

I won't post any links as the sites inevitably contain graphic information.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by unchained melody 09.11.13 0:44

Bump. Interesting thread
unchained melody

Activity : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 09.11.13 2:00

unchained melody wrote:Bump. Interesting thread
A must read for all posters.
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 9:03

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Tigger, we're back in "Alice Day" territory I gather from what you say about symbolism. There is a topic on this subject on the forum and, if anyone needs more information, google "25th April, Alice Day".

I didn't google but April 25th is of course a significant day in Portugal. I was reading the Madeleine foundation article on Murat last night, and this passage was interesting "Jennifer Murat said she was born 1936, nee Eveleigh, at Sidmouth in Devon. She came to live in Portugal nearly 40 years ago, in 1968 or 1969. Her late husband, John Murat, had bought a house in Burgau. She now speaks good Portuguese. She had helped her husband in his property business, but when there was a crisis in the business, on 25 April 1974, she began work as a nurse - her original profession - in Lagos Hospital. At that time her son Robert was about one year old."

Obviously the "crisis" was the revolution (or if not, a remarkable coincidence). It doesn't mean anything really, beyond how the same dates and places keep cropping up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.11.13 9:52

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Tigger, we're back in "Alice Day" territory I gather from what you say about symbolism. There is a topic on this subject on the forum and, if anyone needs more information, google "25th April, Alice Day".

I didn't google but April 25th is of course a significant day in Portugal. I was reading the Madeleine foundation article on Murat last night, and this passage was interesting "Jennifer Murat said she was born 1936, nee Eveleigh, at Sidmouth in Devon. She came to live in Portugal nearly 40 years ago, in 1968 or 1969. Her late husband, John Murat, had bought a house in Burgau. She now speaks good Portuguese. She had helped her husband in his property business, but when there was a crisis in the business, on 25 April 1974, she began work as a nurse - her original profession - in Lagos Hospital. At that time her son Robert was about one year old."

Obviously the "crisis" was the revolution (or if not, a remarkable coincidence). It doesn't mean anything really, beyond how the same dates and places keep cropping up.
So what do you think about 25th April?

What do you think about the released photograph of Madeleine wearing make-up and a pearl necklace?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 10:11

aquila wrote:
What do you think about the released photograph of Madeleine wearing make-up and a pearl necklace?
Morning Aquila,

Beyond it being absolutely ****ing awful, you mean? Frankly I think lots of the photos are odd, and that's without getting into debates about photoshopping etc (which even if it were to be true is just overegging it, for me- they're plenty weird enough as it is.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.11.13 10:20

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
aquila wrote:
Morning Aquila,

Beyond it being absolutely ****ing awful, you mean? Frankly I think lots of the photos are odd, and that's without getting into debates about photoshopping etc (which even if it were to be true is just overegging it, for me- they're plenty weird enough as it is.)
I'm interested to know what you think of a photograph that was released by Madeleine's parents could portray her at an angle, wearing make-up and a pearl necklace?

Of all the photographs that could have been released why this one?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 10:25

I don't think that any of us can possibly understand the workings of Team McCann's collective minds.

It's an awful photo, I'm not even sure that it's of Madeleine, there are some other equally unsettling ones. We can only surmise why they were thought fit to publish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 09.11.13 11:30

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I don't think that any of us can possibly understand the workings of Team McCann's collective minds.

It's an awful photo, I'm not even sure that it's of Madeleine, there are some other equally unsettling ones. We can only surmise why they were thought fit to publish.
They seem to have several photos that are bordering on the distasteful and that's only what's been released, who knows what else lurks.
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 09.11.13 12:59

I have a question:  If the hairs that were found in the Solimar apartment belonged to Robert and Jane and the photo of Maddie with makeup on was taken on the balcony, what do you think must have been going on there? spin
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 13:32

Estelle wrote:I have a question:  If the hairs that were found in the Solimar apartment belonged to Robert and Jane and the photo of Maddie with makeup on was taken on the balcony, what do you think must have been going on there? spin
Permit me to remind you that it was mitochondrial DNA. It could have matched you and me too ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 13:56

aquila wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
aquila wrote:
Morning Aquila,

I'm interested to know what you think of a photograph that was released by Madeleine's parents could portray her at an angle, wearing make-up and a pearl necklace?

Of all the photographs that could have been released why this one?
If I'm being completely honest, I suspect they knew it was iffy and publishing it was a big two fingers up to the watching world. Last night I saw for the first time the video of "Ask the dogs, Sandra" - I'd previously only read about it - and it came across to me as the words of a man who has been given absolute assurance that he will never be held responsible for any involvement in his daughter's disappearance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 14:04

Clay Regazzoni wrote: [...] Last night I saw for the first time the video of "Ask the dogs, Sandra" - I'd previously only read about it - and it came across to me as the words of a man who has been given absolute assurance that he will never be held responsible for any involvement in his daughter's disappearance.
Could that be - a man of his character - being absolute convinced not going to be found out?

BTW if looks could kill, dear Sandra wouldn't be amongst us mortals anymore ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top