The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 10 Mm11

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 10 Mm11

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 10 Regist10

What was so special about Burgau?

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 10 Empty Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Guest 09.11.13 9:03

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Tigger, we're back in "Alice Day" territory I gather from what you say about symbolism. There is a topic on this subject on the forum and, if anyone needs more information, google "25th April, Alice Day".

I won't post any links as the sites inevitably contain graphic information.
I didn't google but April 25th is of course a significant day in Portugal. I was reading the Madeleine foundation article on Murat last night, and this passage was interesting "Jennifer Murat said she was born 1936, nee Eveleigh, at Sidmouth in Devon. She came to live in Portugal nearly 40 years ago, in 1968 or 1969. Her late husband, John Murat, had bought a house in Burgau. She now speaks good Portuguese. She had helped her husband in his property business, but when there was a crisis in the business, on 25 April 1974, she began work as a nurse - her original profession - in Lagos Hospital. At that time her son Robert was about one year old."

Obviously the "crisis" was the revolution (or if not, a remarkable coincidence). It doesn't mean anything really, beyond how the same dates and places keep cropping up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 10 Empty Re: What was so special about Burgau?

Post by Liz Eagles 09.11.13 9:52

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Tigger, we're back in "Alice Day" territory I gather from what you say about symbolism. There is a topic on this subject on the forum and, if anyone needs more information, google "25th April, Alice Day".

I won't post any links as the sites inevitably contain graphic information.
I didn't google but April 25th is of course a significant day in Portugal. I was reading the Madeleine foundation article on Murat last night, and this passage was interesting "Jennifer Murat said she was born 1936, nee Eveleigh, at Sidmouth in Devon. She came to live in Portugal nearly 40 years ago, in 1968 or 1969. Her late husband, John Murat, had bought a house in Burgau. She now speaks good Portuguese. She had helped her husband in his property business, but when there was a crisis in the business, on 25 April 1974, she began work as a nurse - her original profession - in Lagos Hospital. At that time her son Robert was about one year old."

Obviously the "crisis" was the revolution (or if not, a remarkable coincidence). It doesn't mean anything really, beyond how the same dates and places keep cropping up.
So what do you think about 25th April?

What do you think about the released photograph of Madeleine wearing make-up and a pearl necklace?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 10:11

aquila wrote:
What do you think about the released photograph of Madeleine wearing make-up and a pearl necklace?
Morning Aquila,

Beyond it being absolutely ****ing awful, you mean? Frankly I think lots of the photos are odd, and that's without getting into debates about photoshopping etc (which even if it were to be true is just overegging it, for me- they're plenty weird enough as it is.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.11.13 10:20

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
aquila wrote:
Morning Aquila,

Beyond it being absolutely ****ing awful, you mean? Frankly I think lots of the photos are odd, and that's without getting into debates about photoshopping etc (which even if it were to be true is just overegging it, for me- they're plenty weird enough as it is.)
I'm interested to know what you think of a photograph that was released by Madeleine's parents could portray her at an angle, wearing make-up and a pearl necklace?

Of all the photographs that could have been released why this one?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13380

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 10:25

I don't think that any of us can possibly understand the workings of Team McCann's collective minds.

It's an awful photo, I'm not even sure that it's of Madeleine, there are some other equally unsettling ones. We can only surmise why they were thought fit to publish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 09.11.13 11:30

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I don't think that any of us can possibly understand the workings of Team McCann's collective minds.

It's an awful photo, I'm not even sure that it's of Madeleine, there are some other equally unsettling ones. We can only surmise why they were thought fit to publish.
They seem to have several photos that are bordering on the distasteful and that's only what's been released, who knows what else lurks.
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle 09.11.13 12:59

I have a question:  If the hairs that were found in the Solimar apartment belonged to Robert and Jane and the photo of Maddie with makeup on was taken on the balcony, what do you think must have been going on there? spin
Estelle
Estelle

Activity : 471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 13:32

Estelle wrote:I have a question:  If the hairs that were found in the Solimar apartment belonged to Robert and Jane and the photo of Maddie with makeup on was taken on the balcony, what do you think must have been going on there? spin
Permit me to remind you that it was mitochondrial DNA. It could have matched you and me too ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 13:56

aquila wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
aquila wrote:
Morning Aquila,

I'm interested to know what you think of a photograph that was released by Madeleine's parents could portray her at an angle, wearing make-up and a pearl necklace?

If I'm being completely honest, I suspect they knew it was iffy and publishing it was a big two fingers up to the watching world. Last night I saw for the first time the video of "Ask the dogs, Sandra" - I'd previously only read about it - and it came across to me as the words of a man who has been given absolute assurance that he will never be held responsible for any involvement in his daughter's disappearance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 09.11.13 14:04

Clay Regazzoni wrote: [...] Last night I saw for the first time the video of "Ask the dogs, Sandra" - I'd previously only read about it - and it came across to me as the words of a man who has been given absolute assurance that he will never be held responsible for any involvement in his daughter's disappearance.
Could that be - a man of his character - being absolute convinced not going to be found out?

BTW if looks could kill, dear Sandra wouldn't be amongst us mortals anymore ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.11.13 14:17

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
aquila wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
aquila wrote:
Morning Aquila,

If I'm being completely honest, I suspect they knew it was iffy and publishing it was a big two fingers up to the watching world. Last night I saw for the first time the video of "Ask the dogs, Sandra" - I'd previously only read about it - and it came across to me as the words of a man who has been given absolute assurance that he will never be held responsible for any involvement in his daughter's disappearance.
Or a message to keep someone in line?  Someone who is familiar with Burgau

-and Reggazonii:  yes Gerry is smugness personified. He can say what he likes  when he likes. He has said: 
The circumstances were such that I could not have physically been there.  And
..other than to say  I played pno part in the disappearance ... Etc, not. Litt, quotes. 

Early Dr. Roberts' posts on McCannfiles.com highly recommended. In the early days their brains were leaking like a sieve.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 11.11.13 9:06

Clay Regazzoni wrote:
aquila wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
aquila wrote:
Morning Aquila,

Yes, I have to agree with you I am afraid - Sad

I doubt very much is SY is going to produce anything other than White stuff and is, if anything, a clearing up exercise. A paper check to make sure all possible avenues have been closed.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 11.11.13 9:52

Angelique wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
aquila wrote:
Clay Regazzoni wrote:
aquila wrote:
Morning Aquila,

Yes, I have to agree with you I am afraid -  Sad

I doubt very much is SY is going to produce anything other than White stuff and is, if anything, a clearing up exercise. A paper check to make sure all possible avenues have been closed.

I hesitate at the two fingers up to the public and the publication of that photograph.  It is an horrible image, no taking away from that.  I do not think even the McCanns would publish it without good reason.  I lean more towards it being a warning to another party.  That I would not put past them, they will do anything to save their own skin.  

I think tiny tears had a wee crush on Sandra, poor Sandra.  She gets under his skin, yet he is almost flirtatious at times, until she gets difficult.  How hurtful and unhelpful.

Do SY not have a difficulty with the white stuff, now Portugal is back in the investigation picture or am I being too innocent?  Did Portugl get a delivery of white paint also ?
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 11.11.13 12:05

sami wrote: 
I hesitate at the two fingers up to the public and the publication of that photograph.  It is an horrible image, no taking away from that.  I do not think even the McCanns would publish it without good reason.  I lean more towards it being a warning to another party.  That I would not put past them, they will do anything to save their own skin.  

I think tiny tears had a wee crush on Sandra, poor Sandra.  She gets under his skin, yet he is almost flirtatious at times, until she gets difficult.  How hurtful and unhelpful.

Do SY not have a difficulty with the white stuff, now Portugal is back in the investigation picture or am I being too innocent?  Did Portugl get a delivery of white paint also ?
Yes - sorry was not agreeing to the two fingers (not my style actually) just that the McCanns are untouchable and they know it. He may well have been attracted to Sandra but he is such a strange character he still wanted to put her down.

ETA
Sorry was operating on iPad and messages/comments don't always seem to upload very well. 

SY I doubt will have any difficulty in respect of papering over anything. Portugal I hope will be a different thing but they will still be denied information from UK. It seems that distance of miles makes it easier for them to continue the cover up. I just hope that Portugal don't do the UK's bidding as they did in the first instance.

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 11.11.13 12:17

Angelique wrote:
sami wrote: 

Yes - sorry was not agreeing to the two fingers (not my style actually) just that the McCanns are untouchable and they know it. He may well have been attracted to Sandra but he is such a strange character he still wanted to put her down.
Sorry, no I was not having a go at you, what I was saying was I don't think they are putting two fingers up by publishing it.  I just worded it badly, no need for you to apologise, they put more than two fingers up every day roses 

I find Gerrys attitude to women creepy.  He is very full of himself but domineering to women.  The shy, retiring type, hanging on his every word suits him well.  Any female with an opinion or displaying doubt towards him is put down, in a barely controlled almost aggressive manner.  Jane Tanner and the way he spoke to her in the mockumentary is an example.  We see flashes of it in public, I dread to think of him behind closed doors.
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 11.11.13 13:04

sami wrote:
Angelique wrote:
sami wrote: 

Sorry, no I was not having a go at you, what I was saying was I don't think they are putting two fingers up by publishing it.  I just worded it badly, no need for you to apologise, they put more than two fingers up every day roses 

I find Gerrys attitude to women creepy.  He is very full of himself but domineering to women.  The shy, retiring type, hanging on his every word suits him well.  Any female with an opinion or displaying doubt towards him is put down, in a barely controlled almost aggressive manner.  Jane Tanner and the way he spoke to her in the mockumentary is an example.  We see flashes of it in public, I dread to think of him behind closed doors.
No, sorry, I didn't think you were roses for you.  I just read your remark and realised that bit was in the post. smilie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 11.11.13 18:21

ROSA wrote:Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrbZKCy4FmSIC7ERcm_n0jBY0l_1Mbzm4EDQwfmr23ySui0AE7Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 10 Madeline-mccann-994778521
Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 10 Balcony
I know there are heated debates on the 'Last Photo' thread about photo-shopping which I have no expertise in at all, so don't shoot me down. I just want an opinion on the above photo because, to me, the attitude of MM is suggestive of someone lying down. Yet the background looks sound and suggests that is not the case. It's bugged me for a long time.

I will bow to greater expertise, naturally. Thanks.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.11.13 19:56

I know there are heated debates on the 'Last Photo' thread about photo-shopping which I have no expertise in at all, so don't shoot me down. I just want an opinion on the above photo because, to me, the attitude of MM is suggestive of someone lying down. Yet the background looks sound and suggests that is not the case. It's bugged me for a long time. wrote:
I will bow to greater expertise, naturally. Thanks.
Freaky, isn't it. Like a lot of the photos it has been cropped to remove nearly all of the background. Somebody mentioned a larger version - does it exist?

It's not so much M's position that would be weird, but the juxtaposition of her and the taker. I think the McCann's should actually be required to further explain the circumstances behind this photo, and hopefully one day they will be.

I have another question about the "ice cream and lollypop" photo - is there a "larger" (ie. uncropped) version of that too? Why do people assume she is wearing a dress? It looks more like a strappy vest type top to me. Without access to, ahem, the bigger picture, who can say what she is wearing on the lower half of her body?

I find discussing these photos difficult as it takes me to places I don't really want to go. Just knowing that they will inevitably have been locally cached gives me the heebie jeebies as it is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 02.03.14 2:55

Has anyone noticed not just the ice cream photo but a few look like her left arm was photo shopped so... Did she have something wrong or a birth defect on her left arm or hand? The fingers look strange.... Had to be something there and Kate mentioned a sunburn on her arm in one post but it could have possibly looked like Kate's bruised arm?? I wonder....
And the eye shadow pic and the neck bruises... Looks like facial ones too which makes me wonder if they might have been put there AFTER her disappearance or possibly after death because the blue to her right could be an arm... Her head looks odd to me like it was being held up.... Idk most police say it's creepy or disturbing and that's just how it looks to me... All my opinion

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 02.03.14 4:53

Here's another copy of the photo:

Burgau - What was so special about Burgau? - Page 10 Newmaddiepicture

If you save it to your computer and increase the size, you can see something pink-looking near the top left of the picture, in Madeleine's hair. Is it a hair-thingy? Or are those someone's fingers?

I never looked at the picture that closely before... but suggesting that someone could be holding her head up made me wonder. Is that someone's hand behind her head, holding it up?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager 02.03.14 5:43

I don't know canada12 but for some reason when I saw the post earlier about the neck bruises I had always thought her face looked bruised and way too pale. Then I looked closer and it did look like bruising on her neck and face and as I'd had nurses training before I thought post Mortem with make up sorry I don't like going there but looking even closer at the Blue thing I thought it's fabric I think it's someones shirt and yes I did wonder if those were fingers in her hair.... Puts a whole other spin on it if it is.... And with slot of people saying it bothered them and made them uncomfortable to me she looks lifeless and my heart aches for her. If not dead then maybe drugged her eyes look so dull... No it just don't look normal at all

Activity : 483

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.03.14 10:38

That object looks like a bow-shaped plastic hair slide to me.

The photo is horrible though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.03.14 22:13

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:That object looks like a bow-shaped plastic hair slide to me.

The photo is horrible though.

I hate seeing it. It should come with a warning or something.

Quite apart from anything else, the McCanns should be taken to task about the exact circumstances surrounding the taking of this photo. It's just palpably not right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.03.14 22:18

I'm still amazed that the CEOP "viral video" of a couple of years ago contained nothing BUT a selection of the most questionable photos of Madeleine ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.03.14 22:22

Do you mean this weird anniversary video from 2010?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epdtWmTWZEU

Talk about extracting the urine.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top