The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 3 Mm11

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 3 Mm11

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 3 Regist10

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009

Post by aliberte2 05.01.10 0:34

Pussycat wrote:Michael Mansfield, if it's the genuine article, is one of the most high-profile QCs in the UK. He represents Al Fayed and the families of Jean Charles Menezes and Stephen Lawrence, to name but a few. He gave a lecture at Manchester University a couple of months ago and was truly mezmerising. He is also, I believe, the highest paid QC in the country

We are not talking provincial town solicitor here

Ah, Thanks for the Information. But He did Represent Barrymore at the Inquest Into Lubbock's Death. It Seems More than Coincidence That Kirwan Asked Him to Represent the Foundation pro Bono Knowing that Tony was the Driving Force Behind the Inquest and the Truth Behind Lubbock's Death.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 3 Empty Re: Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009

Post by Guest 06.01.10 15:04

There is much ado about David Kirwan. onphone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.10 15:06

thinking Perhaps Tony ought to take a peep in at Houndings..... wow
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.10 15:20

PearlB wrote:thinking Perhaps Tony ought to take a peep in at Houndings..... wow

:megashock:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 06.01.10 18:17

Houndings?

I am Sure Tony Knows What Went on With Kirwan -- Clearly he Was Very Busy this Weekend, I'm Waiting Patiently (But Bursting at the Seams!) for More Information!
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.10 20:47

aliberte2 wrote:Houndings?

I am Sure Tony Knows What Went on With Kirwan -- Clearly he Was Very Busy this Weekend, I'm Waiting Patiently (But Bursting at the Seams!) for More Information!
I think its an update.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.10 21:25

PearlB wrote:

I think its an update.

I think it's two different Tony's your talking about. Wonder which Tony should feel honored.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.10 21:46

Molly wrote:
PearlB wrote:

I think its an update.

I think it's two different Tony's your talking about. Wonder which Tony should feel honored.
No, I mean't Tony from Houndings blogspot has updated about contacting Kirwans or someone Legal !!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 3 Empty Lubbock case, the Inquest, and Michael Mansfield

Post by Tony Bennett 06.01.10 22:45

aliberte2 wrote:Ah, Thanks for the Information. But He did Represent Barrymore at the Inquest Into Lubbock's Death.
No. Stuart Lubbock was killed around 4.00am to 4.30am on Friday 31 March/Saturday 1 April 2001.

The Inquest was in September 2002.

Terry Lubbock did not seek my help until January 2006 and before then we'd enver spoken to each other.

Later that summer Essex Police agreed to conduct a thorough review of the case.

In late November 2006 they announced a re-invesigation.

In June 2007, Michael Barrymore, Justin Merritt and Jonathan Kenney were all arrested on suspicion of murder.

In July 2007 my book on the case came out and Terry Lubbock dispensed with my services.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.01.10 22:55

Is it true that Mansfield hates your guts, or is that just a forum rumour Mr B?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by exempt 06.01.10 23:04

Tony Bennett wrote:In July 2007 my book on the case came out and Terry Lubbock dispensed with my services.

You're not exactly Mr. Popular, are you?
exempt
exempt

Activity : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.01.10 0:59

Ah so you do books that are full of mis informed so called evidence every time there is a chance to make money. When is the Lee Balkwell one out then
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Stevo to David Kirwan and David Kirwan to Stevo 27 Sep 2009 - Page 3 Empty 'Concrete Evidence' in preparation

Post by Tony Bennett 07.01.10 1:07

rockyrobin wrote:Ah so you do books that are full of mis informed so called evidence every time there is a chance to make money. When is the Lee Balkwell one out then
It's already half written, provisionally titled: 'Concrete Evidence'. But our target is not the book but to secure a long-overdue re-investigation, this time not by Essex Police but hopefully by an outside police force.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 07.01.10 1:50

Tony Bennett wrote:
aliberte2 wrote:Ah, Thanks for the Information. But He did Represent Barrymore at the Inquest Into Lubbock's Death.
No. Stuart Lubbock was killed around 4.00am to 4.30am on Friday 31 March/Saturday 1 April 2001.

The Inquest was in September 2002.

Terry Lubbock did not seek my help until January 2006 and before then we'd enver spoken to each other.

Later that summer Essex Police agreed to conduct a thorough review of the case.

In late November 2006 they announced a re-invesigation.

In June 2007, Michael Barrymore, Justin Merritt and Jonathan Kenney were all arrested on suspicion of murder.

In July 2007 my book on the case came out and Terry Lubbock dispensed with my services.

Thank You for the Clarification. Why Didn't Kirwan Just Represent the Foundation, Though, Pro Bono, When He Had the Nerve to Ask Other Solicitors To Do So!
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top