The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 15 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 15 Regist10

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 15 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by Verdi on 13.05.20 16:05

On the plus side, it could be said that we covered a lot of ground. But it was all incredibly deflating and some of it was downright stomach-churning. Once again the police shared details about Murat; once again they bemoaned the absence of hard evidence. My frustration with their lack of progress, combined with what they were actually telling us about him, whipped up a storm of fury in me that was completely out of character. It seems to me now as if for several months I was possessed by some demonic alien that infiltrated my thoughts and filled me with anger and hatred. I needed a face on which to pin all this rage, someone to blame. And although, as I now know, the PJ had no case against Murat, they handed him to me on a plate. Since they had insinuated throughout that he might be the person responsible for the unimaginable fear and pain suffered by our little girl, is it any wonder I felt as I did?

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

How did Kate Mccann know their little girl suffered unimaginable pain and fear thinking ?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 15 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by sandancer on 13.05.20 18:35

" unimaginable fear and pain " 

Yet they constantly tell us " there's no evidence she's come to any harm " ? 

Fear  and pain or no harm , can't have it both ways unless it depends on who you are selling the story to  .

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.05.20 14:31

It is a sad fact that not a single police force anywhere is proactively looking for Madeleine (as is the case for many other missing children). I am sure this book will re-energize the search for our daughter and the public will get behind the Find Madeleine campaign once again. It is simply not acceptable that the authorities have given up on Madeleine – especially when no comprehensive review of the case has been undertaken. Our daughter, and whoever took her, are out there. We need your help to find them.

Gerry McCann, May 2011

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Note: Professor McCann's misgivings here are somewhat out of place. The date appended to that statement is the exact same time scale that Operation Grange was established to review all documentation relative to the case.

think

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.05.20 14:33

MADELEINE

Our Daughter’s Disappearance and the Continuing Search for Her

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.05.20 14:35

What tipped the balance in our decision is the continuing need to fund the search for Madeleine. While she remains missing, the onus is on us to keep looking for her since there is no longer any law-enforcement agency at all actively inquiring into her disappearance. Investigations and campaigns cost money, which has to be raised by us. It is still a struggle for me to see beyond tomorrow. Every day I wake up hoping this will be the day we find Madeleine. But having lived through four painful years without my dear daughter, I have reluctantly been forced to acknowledge that our quest could take weeks, months or yet more years, and the reality is we have to ensure we have adequate funding for the long term. Every penny we raise through the sales of this book will be spent on our search for Madeleine. Nothing is more important to us than finding our little girl.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.05.20 14:38

FRIDAY 4 MAY

Friday 4 May. Our first day without Madeleine. As soon as it was light Gerry and I resumed our search. We went up and down roads we’d never seen before, having barely left the Ocean Club complex all week. We jumped over walls and raked through undergrowth. We looked in ditches and holes. All was quiet apart from the sound of barking dogs, which added to the eeriness of the atmosphere. I remember opening a big dumpster-type bin and saying to myself, please God, don’t let her be in here. The most striking and horrific thing about all this was that we were completely alone. Nobody else, it seemed, was out looking for Madeleine. Just us, her parents.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

[Excerpts for research and study only]

ETA:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13407p875-video-of-the-day#418083

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackpied on 17.05.20 14:44

LIAR!!!
Blackpied
Blackpied

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.05.20 14:54

...and if there were any specific police searches overnight, they were not apparent. The only searches I was aware of were those carried out by ourselves, fellow guests and the Mark Warner staff.
Kate McCann

liar

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 17.05.20 14:58

One of Gerry’s colleagues, for example, had called to say that the staff in his department wanted to make a donation to assist with the search for Madeleine but didn’t know how or where to deposit it. IFLG told us that we needed to set up a ‘fighting fund’.
Kate McCann

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 17.05.20 17:27

@Verdi wrote:
...and if there were any specific police searches overnight, they were not apparent. The only searches I was aware of were those carried out by ourselves, fellow guests and the Mark Warner staff.
Kate McCann

liar

Considering Kate you spent the night sitting on your backside in the apartment , then in the Paynes apartment " keeping vigil " because it was " cold and dark " ! 

How could you be aware of what the police were doing ? 

You've allegedly read the PJ Files ( the ones you paid £100.000 for remember ? ) So by the time you wrote this book everything the PJ and GNR did that night should be crystal clear ? 

That doesn't suit your " agenda " though does it ?

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 17.05.20 19:13

@Verdi wrote:On the plus side, it could be said that we covered a lot of ground. But it was all incredibly deflating and some of it was downright stomach-churning. Once again the police shared details about Murat; once again they bemoaned the absence of hard evidence. My frustration with their lack of progress, combined with what they were actually telling us about him, whipped up a storm of fury in me that was completely out of character. It seems to me now as if for several months I was possessed by some demonic alien that infiltrated my thoughts and filled me with anger and hatred. I needed a face on which to pin all this rage, someone to blame. And although, as I now know, the PJ had no case against Murat, they handed him to me on a plate. Since they had insinuated throughout that he might be the person responsible for the unimaginable fear and pain suffered by our little girl, is it any wonder I felt as I did?

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

How did Kate Mccann know their little girl suffered unimaginable pain and fear thinking ?

thinking   Interesting

Kate McCann -

"Madeleine had a fear of pain"
"Madeleine did not disappear due to us leaving her alone, I know that she disappeared under other circumstances"
"I imagined her body laid out on a grey stone slab, her tiny genitals torn apart"
"I had I suppose this temporary thought that perhaps she's cowering in a wardrobe or something"

Gerry McCann

"We are not responsible for Madeleines' death"
"Kate and I are 100% confident of each others innocence"
"She has been taken by a paedophile gang"

Clarence Mitchell

"If she's dead, she's dead, but not by their hand"
'Kate and Gerry are not responsible for Madeleines' death"

So, if the McCanns are not responsible for Madeleines' death, who is? And, who is this paedophile gang that Gerry seems to be aware of?

Who had access to Madeleine on that Sunday? And why?  David Payne? Clement Freud?

Why was Gerry on that holiday? He wasn't there to F*****G enjoy himself.

When did they first associate with paedophile freud?

With all the paedophiles in or around PDL at that time who have been allegedly investigated by Operation Grange, were David Payne and Clement Freud included? If not, why not?

Another interesting fact, although it may be coincidence, is that despite all the parents being at least in their late 30s, none of the children in the group were over the age of four.

Co-Admin
Co-Admin

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 18.05.20 8:31

@Verdi wrote:
Kate McCann

liar
Of course they were not apparent - to YOU

Because you spent the entire night sitting in a darkened room gazing at a candle, and Gerry was asleep on a camp bed getting his strength up – –
to go for your morning jog.
Your words, not mine.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.05.20 21:53

Alan [Pike] must be used to seeing people in states of profound distress, and he certainly found two in apartment 4G at the Ocean Club. By this stage I was beginning to feel that there just wasn’t any way up. He started by asking us about our home, our family and our normal lives. He told us we seemed like model parents. I cannot overstate how much such kind reassurance meant to us at that moment. We were both feeling so desperately guilty. Whatever we had or had not done right, we were Madeleine’s parents and in our own eyes we had failed to keep her safe. We struggled to bear that sense of guilt and we always will.

~~~~~~

After examining the proximity of the Tapas restaurant to apartment 5A, the barrister first of all assured us that our behaviour could not be deemed negligent and was indeed ‘well within the bounds of reasonable parenting’.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum