The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 14 Mm11

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 14 Regist10

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 14 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by Verdi on 05.03.20 14:28

@CaKeLoveR wrote: 😊 That phenomenal egotism hasn't diminished once. Add being as hard as nails, being a liar, and having no conscience and you have an inhuman creature. I wonder if she hangs upside down at night.

big grin Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 14 Old_ba10 high5

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book? - Page 14 Empty Re: Prosecution Exhibit 1: 'madeleine' - What's in the book?

Post by CaKeLoveR on 05.03.20 17:32

That's hilarious. 😂 😂
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 06.03.20 0:57

As soon as our table was in sight I started screaming. ‘Madeleine’s gone! Someone’s taken her!’ Everyone seemed frozen for a split second, perhaps unable, as I’d been, to process this information.

Then they all jumped up from their chairs and ran towards me. I remember Gerry saying, ‘She must be there!’ By now, I was hysterical. ‘She’s not! She’s gone!

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

Admittedly this was said in hindsight, four years after the event to be precise, if one assumes the particular passage wasn't written months beforehand.

Analyse the wording - it will take but a second .... 'someone's taken her' .... 'by now I was hysterical'.

Under such circumstances I would expect hysteria to begin the moment you discover your child is not where she should be - where you left her about two hours before but why someone's taken her?

Your child might not make a habit of nocturnal adventures but in a strange environment when left alone with little brother and sister, wouldn't the first reaction be your baby had wandered off somewhere?  'It felt so safe' - why then would you immediately assume your child had been taken?  Is there some reason why it suddenly didn't seem quite so safe as you thought some days before?

Enter the paedophile abductor!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 06.03.20 9:06

That was badly planned. People take their mobile 'phones everywhere, and if they were really making checks on the children, they would have their mobiles with them, in case they found a child awake or cold or any number of things. Then 'phone one of the party, say I'll stay with the kids a while. Or in this case, ring Gerry McCann and tell him Madeleine is missing, wait for him, and stay with the twins. But they decided on Kate McCann leaving the twins alone, rushing back to the restaurant and waiting until she spotted their table before becoming hysterical.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 06.03.20 21:27

‘Our own apartment was only thirty to forty-five seconds away, and although there were some bushes in between it was largely visible from the Tapas restaurant.’

But seemingly not vice-versa!

‘As soon as our table was in sight’
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 06.03.20 21:58

The whole vile gang of them show guilty knowledge with every statement they made, didn't they?
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.03.20 22:14

@Doug D wrote:‘Our own apartment was only thirty to forty-five seconds away, and although there were some bushes in between it was largely visible from the Tapas restaurant.’
But seemingly not vice-versa!
‘As soon as our table was in sight’
The astonishing thing is that the McC's Lawyers and PR people allowed them to put it into print.
And that the TAPAS 7 who are fatally compromised by what is in it were not allowed to veto it.
What were their lawyers thinking ?

And they knew knew that all anyone had to do was drive up to the place and have a look
March up to the shutters and give them a pull.  [mea culpa. ]
Walk along the appointed route with a pace stick and a stopwatch and measure it.  [vide supra]

And all their lies would be exposed within minutes.
Which of course they were.

But nobody seems to care.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by CaKeLoveR on 06.03.20 23:16

We do, and some of you have been caring since the beginning. If this case is ever solved, it will be because of this forum.
CaKeLoveR
CaKeLoveR

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum