The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Mm11

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Mm11

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by anil39200 02.11.11 22:06

Also, that is an awfully grown up hairstyle for a three year old
anil39200

Activity : 408

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Empty whats going on though??

Post by russiandoll 02.11.11 22:08

why has the face from a different photo been added to this one to alter it? I am going to try and find another with that face at that angle, its familiar but looks all wrong doesnt it, in this one? its the body of the girl in the one near tullys....if they are both of maddie then why use a different facial photo of her? is that not maddie on the photo near tullys? the outfits are the same, there has to be a reason for the different face as both taken on same day judging by outifits all identical...apart from the lower neckline of the top on the photo we are commenting on.
the face on this photo looks as young as the face on the poolside photo, I wonder if it was taken at a simlar time, maybe a moment later when she has moved her head slightly.. something seriously strange going on here i think. and if so then this ireland trip is a really significant issue it would seem

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by anil39200 02.11.11 22:38

easter break in donegal,Portugese holiday in may, some NHS people get lots of holidays dont they? (its ok, its an in joke here)

anil39200

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 02.11.11 23:09

anil39200 wrote:easter break in donegal,Portugese holiday in may, some NHS people get lots of holidays dont they? (its ok, its an in joke here)

Perhaps Madeleine went to Donegal with the McCann family and never came back. She could still be there and the Portugal holiday was just a charade to make believe she'd disappeared. I've always wondered if the "Fund" was just a money making venture to boost the bank accounts of K & G as they were rubbing shoulders with some very influential people (Government officials etc through Gerry's work/Masons) and K & G were looking like the poor relations in comparison. Perhaps they were desperate to "keep up with the Jones's" with their new found "friends".
Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 02.11.11 23:19

Newintown wrote:
anil39200 wrote:easter break in donegal,Portugese holiday in may, some NHS people get lots of holidays dont they? (its ok, its an in joke here)

Perhaps Madeleine went to Donegal with the McCann family and never came back. She could still be there and the Portugal holiday was just a charade to make believe she'd disappeared. I've always wondered if the "Fund" was just a money making venture to boost the bank accounts of K & G as they were rubbing shoulders with some very influential people (Government officials etc through Gerry's work/Masons) and K & G were looking like the poor relations in comparison. Perhaps they were desperate to "keep up with the Jones's" with their new found "friends".

some bargain to keep up with the joneses eh? more like selling their souls to the devil, but you make a good point. I just wonder why they are so important that so many people "materialised" themselves at their sides to offer assistance and why it never seems to happen for others in similar positions

what also puzzles me is the number of silly mistakes they seem to have made all the way through and how it is always someone elses fault
anil39200

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Empty look again

Post by russiandoll 02.11.11 23:19

if you look at the tilt of the head of the headband section, the longer hair, and the hair looking shorter on one side, it would seem that the face belonging to this photo was looking in a different direction . just a thought. would like to compare this to poolside face, will try and post together.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by anil39200 02.11.11 23:31

russiandoll wrote:if you look at the tilt of the head of the headband section, the longer hair, and the hair looking shorter on one side, it would seem that the face belonging to this photo was looking in a different direction . just a thought. would like to compare this to poolside face, will try and post together.

it is very similar to the poolside face but it is a slightly different angle I think, I dont know much about photos and manipulation of them so not sure if angles etc can be changed, the expression is slightly different also
anil39200

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Empty not the same but

Post by russiandoll 02.11.11 23:38

was wondering if the face here could have been taken at same time as supposed last photo at the pool..sunkissed face of about same age it appears.......at maybe a minute or so later when she had moved slightly ? the hair is very dark compared to a few weeks later; did Maddie spend enough time outdoors in Portugal to have such sun lightened hair? or maybe that poolside photo simply has too much light on it in general making her hair seem very blonde. I am still trying to get two large photos side by side for comparison it is very frustrating to be so rubbish at this stuff !!
russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.11.11 0:17

You forgot about their break in the Yorkshire Dales (Skipton) visiting Kate's cousin & husband Michael Wright; that was Feb 2007. Then there's the holiday at Center Parcs planned for June 2007, (again with the Wright family). Then a trip planned for Oct 2007 with Aunt & Uncle Brian & Janet Kennedy. Phew! This is according to the police statements of MW & JK

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 03.11.11 0:35

Daisy wrote:

You forgot about their break in the Yorkshire Dales (Skipton) visiting Kate's cousin & husband Michael Wright; that was Feb 2007. Then there's the holiday at Center Parcs planned for June 2007, (again with the Wright family). Then a trip planned for Oct 2007 with Aunt & Uncle Brian & Janet Kennedy. Phew! This is according to the police statements of MW & JK

I thought they were flat broke paying for their 500k mortgage...how can they afford to keep going away on holidays?

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Empty Never was in Donegal at all.

Post by tigger 03.11.11 7:06

Newintown wrote:

If you read the Donegal topic, you'll see there is strong evidence she wasn't there at all. Why are there no other photographs of this marvelous family reunion? There was no reason to fake the pictures other than that Maddie wasn't there. In fact, as you will see in the Donegal topic, there is a big question mark over the second photograph, the background doesn't agree with the time it was supposed to be taken.
Don't forget the dogs evidence and the DNA in the car in Portugal. Maddie was there, but when and how long exactly is a puzzle. Also look at the Burgau topic and Zaival beach.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Empty You're on the right track

Post by tigger 03.11.11 7:14

russiandoll wrote:was wondering if the face here could have been taken at same time as supposed last photo at the pool..sunkissed face of about same age it appears.......at maybe a minute or so later when she had moved slightly ? the hair is very dark compared to a few weeks later; did Maddie spend enough time outdoors in Portugal to have such sun lightened hair? or maybe that poolside photo simply has too much light on it in general making her hair seem very blonde. I am still trying to get two large photos side by side for comparison it is very frustrating to be so rubbish at this stuff !!

I thought the face was the same age and time as the pool photo as well. In group photos it's much more difficult to get another face to fit in, because the tendency is to look to the camera or if it is a surprise shot, everybody will be doing their own thing. To have everyone except one look at the camera is a pointer. Pool photo is one example.
Wouldn't it be great to have a big wall full of photographs to move around until some patterm emerges?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 03.11.11 7:32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41616

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Empty Thanks Get'em.

Post by tigger 03.11.11 9:12

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'll check the larger photo again. Definitely the same age those two. But now I see a line in the neck of the poolside one which imo shouldn't be there. Because of that, the head makes a lot more sense if it's not on the body, there are a lot of mistakes in the neck area in many of the photoshopped pictures. The poolside one has poor little Amelie missing her upper arm, Gerry floating slightly and a flower in the background that blooms in June/July.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.11.11 10:34

These are the 2 most alike photos I've seen of Madeleine. However, the first one is supposedly taken just 3 weeks earlier than the 2nd pic; surely it would take a lot longer than that for the sun to bleach her hair to such a degree?

Then we have the 'tennis girl' photo, supposedly taken in between these 2 photos, that doesn't look like this girl at all! Confused? you bet I am!

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 03.11.11 11:02

This is the same girl to me. But the one on the left which was taken 3 weeks earlier.....this is not taken in the UK...the background cliffs and blue sky is from abroad and mostly likely Portugal or Spain, and there looks to be a pink sunhat behind her too which probably is one of the twins as in the poolside photo

The eyes are the same as the dodgy Paul Grover photo shoot

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.11.11 11:23

If you look at the chin, nose and smile I think it's very easy to see that it is two different girls. Those things never change, your facial futures are what they are and stay like that if you dont take an plastic operation or get sick in some unusual way...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.11.11 11:37

Moa wrote:

If you look at the chin, nose and smile I think it's very easy to see that it is two different girls. Those things never change, your facial futures are what they are and stay like that if you dont take an plastic operation or get sick in some unusual way...

Hi Moa, which do you think are the two?

From my observations I note that the pool/bath girl has a scar through her left eye brow. The pumkin girl looks to have a mouth full of teeth without the gaps, but could be an age thing. Some show a chin with a pointy base, others a flat base.

Certainly the horse picture, who ever she is makes me so sad. A forced little smile from a child who looks ill.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 03.11.11 12:02

tigger wrote:
Newintown wrote:

If you read the Donegal topic, you'll see there is strong evidence she wasn't there at all. Why are there no other photographs of this marvelous family reunion? There was no reason to fake the pictures other than that Maddie wasn't there. In fact, as you will see in the Donegal topic, there is a big question mark over the second photograph, the background doesn't agree with the time it was supposed to be taken.
Don't forget the dogs evidence and the DNA in the car in Portugal. Maddie was there, but when and how long exactly is a puzzle. Also look at the Burgau topic and Zaival beach.

Yes, you're right. Ignore my comment, I'm beginning to lose the plot, silly me!
Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 03.11.11 12:07

Newintown wrote:
tigger wrote:
Newintown wrote:

Yes, you're right. Ignore my comment, I'm beginning to lose the plot, silly me!

Eh Newintown, you are not a "silly me" nor are you loosing the plot. Stay strong [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Empty Completely missed it!

Post by tigger 03.11.11 12:08

jd wrote:This is the same girl to me. But the one on the left which was taken 3 weeks earlier.....this is not taken in the UK...the background cliffs and blue sky is from abroad and mostly likely Portugal or Spain, and there looks to be a pink sunhat behind her too which probably is one of the twins as in the poolside photo

The eyes are the same as the dodgy Paul Grover photo shoot

Completely missed that blue sea, Irish sea, or Atlantic, I don't think the sea is ever that colour in the North. What would we all do without each other to spot the cracks in the McCann myth?

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Empty Hear, hear.

Post by tigger 03.11.11 12:11

Nina wrote:

Eh Newintown, you are not a "silly me" nor are you loosing the plot. Stay strong [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hear, hear! roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 03.11.11 12:23

If Madeleine is dead, wouldn't it make sense for her remains to be buried with her Grandfather John McCann in St Johnstone Donegal? Apparently, (according to Joe People's, Bartender at Mccann Pub & UNDERTAKER) the reason the Mccann clan visit Donegal every Easter is to mark the anniversay of the death of Johnny mcCann. His headstone was only erected there in 2008 - 3 years after he died. I'm thinking, this way, the family could visit the grave with no questions asked, without raising any suspicion? Just a thought.

Unknown

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Back to top Go down

last photo - Photographs and memories  - Page 21 Empty Moving a dead body around is too much.

Post by tigger 03.11.11 12:38

Daisy wrote:If Madeleine is dead, wouldn't it make sense for her remains to be buried with her Grandfather John McCann in St Johnstone Donegal? Apparently, (according to Joe People's, Bartender at Mccann Pub & UNDERTAKER) the reason the Mccann clan visit Donegal every Easter is to mark the anniversay of the death of Johnny mcCann. His headstone was only erected there in 2008 - 3 years after he died. I'm thinking, this way, the family could visit the grave with no questions asked, without raising any suspicion? Just a thought.

In the first place, we have Kate herself who stated that their visit to Donegal in 2007 was the first. In the second place, it isn't entirely proved they were ever there. Joe Peoples barely knows them.
I am absolutely not in favour of having Maddie interred somewhere in the UK or Ireland. That implies a certain amount of piety and consideration for the child they never had when she was alive. These are not normal people. The whole religious charade was to satisfy friends and family (I believe Michael Wright is quite religious and may have converted to catholicism) who were complicit in the cover up.
If you can make it to Donegal, that will be interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 03.11.11 12:52

tigger wrote:
Nina wrote:

Hear, hear! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thank you Nina and Tigger. I think I'm a bit like Philomena, I make a comment before engaging brain!

(especially when it's late in the evening) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top