The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Mm11

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Mm11

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by Gillyspot 04.10.11 15:27

Kate and her mother are in summer clothes too (in fact Kate is wearing the black and white checked trousers she wore in PDL is she not?

Could it be Madeleine's 3rd birthday?

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 04.10.11 15:45

It can't be Madeleines 3rd Birthday, there are only two candles.
Ollie

Activity : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 04.10.11 15:48

tigger wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:Note the cousin is holding the sonic screwdriver or whatever it is so the photo is clearly taken at the same time as the other ones with her in that dress and the one with the birthday cake.

There are some red flowers in bloom on the left. Never February imo.
At one point I was beginning to think there were two sets of twins and two Maddies, about a year apart. Three would be in Ireland and that could explain the strange yo yo effect of age and height we're treated to in so many pictures. It's tempting but so, so weird!

tigger

I agree with you there are leaves on the bushes and plants. The plants in Cornwall don't have this much foliage this early on in the year. It can't have been February of whatever year they say it was.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Empty Too few or too many arms.

Post by tigger 04.10.11 16:34

Marian wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kikoraton: I presume that you mean that there's a line of some sort around Madeleine's left elbow and the arm below that point looks darker.

As for the cousin with the incredible growth spurt, that clearly is a McCann family trait! Do I understand correctly that John McCann and his family (including cousin Gregor) live in England or Scotland so who was it the McCanns were supposedly visiting in Donegal?

P.S. I have answered my own question about the McCanns' connections with Donegal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 17:14

Gillyspot wrote:Kate and her mother are in summer clothes too (in fact Kate is wearing the black and white checked trousers she wore in PDL is she not?

Looks like the same trousers yes..

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Empty The clash of the arms

Post by Guest 04.10.11 17:18

This photo reminds me of an optical illusion where different people can see different things. Tigger: the arm with a wristwatch (holding Madeleine) is the left arm of the woman in orange, whoever that is. Kate's right arm is partially obscured but that's her hand holding Madeleine's left arm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 17:29

Marian wrote:This photo reminds me of an optical illusion where different people can see different things. Tigger: the arm with a wristwatch (holding Madeleine) is the left arm of the woman in orange, whoever that is. Kate's right arm is partially obscured but that's her hand holding Madeleine's left arm.

I agree the arm is just hiding behind the other woman. But why is she having the knife there ready to cut the cake in the kitchen ? And where they not able to afford a cakespade ? :)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Empty Madeleines two year birthday

Post by Guest 04.10.11 17:43

According to this article its Madeleines two years birthday. Thats BS. NO WAY it could be, did she shrink the next two years then ???

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 04.10.11 17:47

Moa wrote:
Marian wrote:This photo reminds me of an optical illusion where different people can see different things. Tigger: the arm with a wristwatch (holding Madeleine) is the left arm of the woman in orange, whoever that is. Kate's right arm is partially obscured but that's her hand holding Madeleine's left arm.

I agree the arm is just hiding behind the other woman. But why is she having the knife there ready to cut the cake in the kitchen ? And where they not able to afford a cakespade ? :)

If it's Kate's hand holding Maddie's weird lower arm, where is Kate's elbow? The angle of her upper arm is wrong for her to hold Maddie's. It goes sideways towards Maddie, instead of back, it's a very strange pose, from her hand onwards, Maddie's arm looks like plastic more than anything else.
In the tennis girl photo it's Maddie's other arm which is discoloured.

You are so right, are there actually any photographs of Maddie's birthdays? Parties? Why cut the cake with your left hand? Not with other children around?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 18:47

tigger wrote:
Moa wrote:

If it's Kate's hand holding Maddie's weird lower arm, where is Kate's elbow? The angle of her upper arm is wrong for her to hold Maddie's. It goes sideways towards Maddie, instead of back, it's a very strange pose, from her hand onwards, Maddie's arm looks like plastic more than anything else.
In the tennis girl photo it's Maddie's other arm which is discoloured.

You are so right, are there actually any photographs of Maddie's birthdays? Parties? Why cut the cake with your left hand? Not with other children around?

Im sorry Tigger but I have to disagree with you. I think Kates elbow is hiding behind the other womans arm and madeleines shoulder..I dont find the pose strane either, not that bit with her elbow and arm atleast..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Empty Birthday pic

Post by juliet 04.10.11 19:03

Yes, odd that there are no pictures of Madeleine with little friends at a birthday party...not one.

There is a photo of Madeleine riding a new-looking bike with ribbons (someone may be able to put it up here).

But it's clear the bike is far too small for her. Her knees would bang against the handlebars.

Poor little kid - was she allowed to ride her sister's new bike? Sometimes I wonder if she actually lived with the McCanns or just was allowed to visit now and then.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 19:42

Moa wrote:
Gillyspot wrote:Kate and her mother are in summer clothes too (in fact Kate is wearing the black and white checked trousers she wore in PDL is she not?

Looks like the same trousers yes..

boy those trousers get around - birthday parties, certifying deaths at work and on holiday...

those red plants in the outdoor photo do look like crocosmia lucifers - I've got some in my garden and they are lovely flowers.. problem is they are late flowering - the stems grow from ground up each year then they flower several times over the summer.. as they grow from ground up each time and they need warm weather to even begin to grow. So the stems grow to about 2-3 feet during spring then the flowers tend to come out at the start of summer - and that's in my London garden. Unless there had been a really freakish winter, these plants wouldn't be flowering in february..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Empty You're all right.

Post by tigger 04.10.11 19:45

I think you're all right about this Sorry and thanks. Still the angle of Kate's arm is uncomfortable, try it, you have your hand at a 90 degree angle to the wrist to place it round that strange little arm of Maddie. What is this with discoloration of her arms in two photographs now.
No birthday parties, no Maddie blowing out candles on her own cake, no Maddie playing with other children?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 04.10.11 19:49

I have some too Tigger and mine will start in mid June if the spring had been exceptional but certainly never in May (as usually start early July). I live in the Midlands so not too far from Leicestershire.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 20:05

Here's a link to the photo of Madeleine on a possibly too small bike that someone mentioned.

It could just be a press error which states that the birthday cake was for Madeleine rather than for the twins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.10.11 20:12

I took the birthpic updown, and I can clearly see a big R on the cake.. And the only word I can think of wether its her or the twins cake is Birthday that would have the letter R in it.. But you also can see clearly on the cake, there is no BI before the R, so the word birthday it can not be..
I think I confused myself again ...But maybe in England you have a word you write on birtdays cake containing an R that I am not awear of ? I cant figure out any other of the letters on the cake..

[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Regarding the bike picture, I cant believe that she was supposed to be only 90cm when she disaperead. When my girl was 2 years and 5 months she was exacly 90 cm. Because we where on a tivoli where all children from 90cm and down went in for free, and she made it on the spot, thats why I know. And she looks a lot smaller than Madeleine, even on the birthday pick she appeares bigger than my niese , and not only by hight, but the face arms, feet lenght and so on. My niese is between whats normal for her age.. No way that the pool picture is Madeleine in PDL 2007, she looks smaller than donegal pic, playground pic, Tennis pic, birthday pic, fairytale/snowwhite vid and so on...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Empty storybook cottage and madeleine's height

Post by Guest 04.10.11 20:15

the photo of madeleine in the storybook cottage has been analysed on truth for madeleine forum and compared to the manufacturer's info on the cottage dimensions

so if door height 41inches, madeleine approx 1 inch shorter = 40 inches. Mccan's say she was 90cm = 35.4 inches

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

this is the link to the manufacturer's info:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Empty Once again

Post by tigger 04.10.11 20:20

Marian wrote:Here's a link to the photo of Madeleine on a possibly too small bike that someone mentioned.

It could just be a press error which states that the birthday cake was for Madeleine rather than for the twins.

Once again, a photograph that doesn't show us a strikingly pretty girl. Here again, she looks almost Downs, this is the case in quite a few photographs, (baby and grandad on the bench) the jungle climbing, and so on. I'm not saying she was at all, but I'm totally convinced there was something possibly genetically wrong with her. Is that why the family colluded?

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Empty bicycle pic

Post by juliet 04.10.11 21:13

Marian, thank you for putting on bicycle picture.

I can remember a sickly newspaper story about "Madeleine proud of her lovely new bike" but the bicycle is tiny...it can't really be hers.

Time and again you think, where is the evidence this child was cherished?

Apart from the Last Picture and the times she's put in fancy dress (strangely often), she's usually dressed in cheap-looking or shabby clothes.

That "playground" outfit is a case in point, ditto the "Tennis court" clothes with those hideous sandals.

The McCanns were well off, yet their daughter so often looked scruffy and uncared-for.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 16 Empty Taken same day ?

Post by Guest 05.10.11 18:29

The sweather is the same, the hair look differen in color but could be due to the light. Weather looks the same..

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 05.10.11 19:04

Madeleine looks so lovely in those two photos posted by Moa. It is heartbreaking looking at those and thinking that this little child may be dead.
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Post by kikoraton 05.10.11 19:32

Where was the second photo (swinging from some frame,perhaps) taken, Moa?
I am totally with tigger before he/she had doubts. How do you get your arm to make that shape? It can't be done! I think Aunty Orange has Gerry's arms (hairy). There appears to be blood dripping from the knife, down KM's hand.
Like I said, the photos are a wind-up by a couple with a mental problem.
kikoraton
kikoraton
Researcher

Activity : 629

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.11 19:53

kikoraton wrote:Where was the second photo (swinging from some frame,perhaps) taken, Moa?
I am totally with tigger before he/she had doubts. How do you get your arm to make that shape? It can't be done! I think Aunty Orange has Gerry's arms (hairy). There appears to be blood dripping from the knife, down KM's hand.
Like I said, the photos are a wind-up by a couple with a mental problem.

I dont know where they are taken, would like to know it myself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.10.11 20:06

tigger wrote:
Marian wrote:Here's a link to the photo of Madeleine on a possibly too small bike that someone mentioned.

Once again, a photograph that doesn't show us a strikingly pretty girl. Here again, she looks almost Downs, this is the case in quite a few photographs, (baby and grandad on the bench) the jungle climbing, and so on. I'm not saying she was at all, but I'm totally convinced there was something possibly genetically wrong with her. Is that why the family colluded?

No Tigger not a strikingly pretty child on this photograph but one where the child looks as though she is having fun. Her hair is blowing behind her with the speed she is going at, she looks care free where many photographs to me look like she has lots of cares.

I cannot imagine that is her bike, though it does look new, the wheels are very clean.

That bike is just too small for her imo her knees look as though they would catch on the handlebar. To me it looks as though she is having a speed about on Amelia's new bike.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie 05.10.11 20:20

I agree that it cannot be Madeleines bike, it is clearly too small for her. I have wondered if Madeleine had some form of autism, I think that may have accounted for some of her difficult behaviour.
Ollie

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top