The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Mm11

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Mm11

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Regist10

Photographs and memories

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Empty Re: Photographs and memories

Post by LG78 06.09.11 17:50

Stella wrote:
happychick wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That reminds me of an episode of Lie To Me, where they demonstrate what a guilty man who has been busted looks like. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WOW spitting image!!
LG78

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 06.09.11 18:07

tigger wrote:
Molly wrote:
kikoraton wrote:Steady on, Molly. Nudist beaches and campsites in themselves are normally OK. Is there something special about Zaival? I have never seen that statement.

Lol, I was having a bad day yesterday. In my defence I had been reading through the World Report Agency Intelligence report on the Madeleine case. It sort of put me over the edge. Not sure if anyone has read them or what anyone thinks, here is the link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here is the link for Zaival

Molly, don't believe it! The whole Belgian paedophile ring thing abducting Maddie to order is rubbish. As I recall, it was to get a blond girl around 4 yrs. old? Belgium and Holland, Germany and Scandinavia for that matter are awash with blonde toddlers. Why on earth do something so risky?
the Dutroix case was about older girls for a start and they took children from the Eastern European countries, which is still, unfortunately, much easier.
All of that was and is part of the scam. Perhaps we need a timeline to see when the various paedo theories were fielded by the McCs.
Dutroix should have been hanged. It's a good example, because he had enormous protection as well, the whisper was that a judge was in on his escape. In that case the police didn't do very well either.

We're pretty well all agreed that there was no abduction, so Maddie didn't leave the flat alive. Poor girl.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the Fund had to close down and the rest of the money could be used to help misused children?

And don't worry about nudist beaches, most peaceful places on earth, full of floppy people.

Actually Dutroux abducted Belgian girls and a lot of people believe a lot of unsolved cases are linked to him. But the girls were older yes, the youngest girls (Julie and Melissa) that we know for certain were taken by him were nine years old... A lot of that has been muddied and the standard explanation became "Weinstein did/knew it or was responsible for..." well he was murdered so thats an easy way out... But I dont recall anything linking that to Maddie?

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Empty Time between this two

Post by LG78 06.09.11 18:42

Does anyone know or able to guess how long between this two pictures? Has to be months..
Kate just looks so young on the one laying down..And hair color compered to the other one.. Thats why im curiouse on the time difference between them..

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img][img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]
LG78

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 06.09.11 19:10

I know this is going to sound daft but looking at the child (if they both are Madeleine) I would say that the one with both Gerry and Kate is the younger of the two children based upon the length of the childs hair and fringe.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 06.09.11 19:12

Gillyspot wrote:I know this is going to sound daft but looking at the child (if they both are Madeleine) I would say that the one with both Gerry and Kate is the younger of the two children based upon the length of the childs hair and fringe.

Well I guess that speaks for it self im not confused on what picture she is youngest at :)

The question is how long after did they take the sofa / laying down picture :)
LG78

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 06.09.11 19:19

Why would that be important LG?

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell81 06.09.11 19:32

You may call me an idiot but I think the one of Kate lying down, the girl looks more like Amelie than Madeleine...
EDIT: whats with the blue in that pic? whats that supposed to be the negative?

Arthur Schopenhauer
Tinkerbell81
Tinkerbell81

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 06.09.11 19:43

Tinkerbell81 wrote:You may call me an idiot but I think the one of Kate lying down, the girl looks more like Amelie than Madeleine...

No thats from another tread in here, its supposed to show how the photo is photshopped, that Gerry and the background picture on wall is photoshopped in to it. They hang together as one picture, I just copied it like that :)
LG78

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 06.09.11 19:46

Tinkerbell81 wrote:You may call me an idiot but I think the one of Kate lying down, the girl looks more like Amelie than Madeleine...

Isnt Amelies hair much brighter, white blond ? I dont think Ameli looks to much alike maddie or Kate really..
LG78

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 06.09.11 20:32

The thing I find odd is that Kate (where is with Gerry) looks older with possibly longer certainly blonder hair yet the child looks younger. So how can they be both be Madeleine if I am right! Anyone?
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 06.09.11 21:00

Gillyspot wrote:The thing I find odd is that Kate (where is with Gerry) looks older with possibly longer certainly blonder hair yet the child looks younger. So how can they be both be Madeleine if I am right! Anyone?

Thats was my first thought as well....
LG78

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Empty The Seven Dwarves photo

Post by Guest 06.09.11 22:47

Tigger, I don't think anyone has answered your query. I have seen a still photo of Madeleine dressed as Snow White but here's a link to the home video footage which I remember seeing on TV for the first time on 4th May 2007.

If this is the same child as in all the other photos that have appeared over the years, then I'm the Queen of Sheba!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 06.09.11 22:56

Jean wrote:Tigger, I don't think anyone has answered your query. I have seen a still photo of Madeleine dressed as Snow White but here's a link to the home video footage which I remember seeing on TV for the first time on 4th May 2007.

If this is the same child as in all the other photos that have appeared over the years, then I'm the Queen of Sheba!

Funny you speak to Tigger and link to a youtoube vid uploaded by Tiggerriffic :)
LG78

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 06.09.11 23:47

I've watched the video about Madeleine many times to hear what Kate says after looking at the drawing stuck on the fridge which was drawn by Madeleine and she says -

it was done in Donegal, Easter 2007, the year before they went to Portugal. What????

So she has a daughter supposedly "abducted", the most horrendous thing that could happen in your life and she can't even remember what year it was. OMG, what sort of Mother is she?????

Also the girl shown at the beginning of the video in a red dress has a gap in her front teeth, has anyone seen any photos or videos of "Madeleine" with a gap in her front teeth? She also has the hooded effect on her bottom eyelids and she does not look as "pretty" as the photos of Madeleine we've been force-fed by the McCanns/media.
Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Empty Madeleine wasn't so beautiful.

Post by tigger 07.09.11 6:56

Newintown wrote:I've watched the video about Madeleine many times to hear what Kate says after looking at the drawing stuck on the fridge which was drawn by Madeleine and she says -

it was done in Donegal, Easter 2007, the year before they went to Portugal. What????

So she has a daughter supposedly "abducted", the most horrendous thing that could happen in your life and she can't even remember what year it was. OMG, what sort of Mother is she?????

Also the girl shown at the beginning of the video in a red dress has a gap in her front teeth, has anyone seen any photos or videos of "Madeleine" with a gap in her front teeth? She also has the hooded effect on her bottom eyelids and she does not look as "pretty" as the photos of Madeleine we've been force-fed by the McCanns/media.

Apart from Madeleine being a difficult child, she wasn't as pretty of beautiful as the McCs are trying to make out. She was probably a little backward for her age too. I read somewhere that her speech pattern was not good for her age. Yet Gerry says: Madeleine was very articulate. ???
This was in the interview regarding her 'passing remark' asking her parents why they didn't come when she cried 'last night'.
Those heavy bags under her eyes are only disguised when she smiles. Many photos have them bleached out.
The gap in her teeth isn't visible in all photographs, but then so many aren't Maddy. Perhaps another feature that was photoshopped in and out, like the coloboma.

There's a pattern: the public have been taught early on that a little girl in pink is Maddy. Pink is the leitmotiv.
Pink: cuddlecat, dress, bedroom in Rothley, blanket on the bed in PdL, pyjamas became pink although they are clearly white and so on.

Look at the topic on Kate being obsessed by beautiful children.

tigger
tigger

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Empty Thanks.

Post by tigger 07.09.11 7:06

LG78 wrote:
Jean wrote:Tigger, I don't think anyone has answered your query. I have seen a still photo of Madeleine dressed as Snow White but here's a link to the home video footage which I remember seeing on TV for the first time on 4th May 2007.

Funny you speak to Tigger and link to a youtoube vid uploaded by Tiggerriffic :)

Thanks Jean, I did know this clip, just didn't know that she was dressed up as Snow white. That is a girl of about 4 yrs. old, completely free of eyebags. If you look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can see how the coloboma goes in and out of the eye.
They're using a clip from this video on their site!

Somewhere, there was a girl who looked like Maddie. On the Missing Madeleine site there is an old topic 'Madeleine wearing old shirt?' which has a lot of useful stuff in it re photoshopping.
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 07.09.11 8:08

tigger wrote:
LG78 wrote:

Thanks Jean, I did know this clip, just didn't know that she was dressed up as Snow white. That is a girl of about 4 yrs. old, completely free of eyebags. If you look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you can see how the coloboma goes in and out of the eye.
They're using a clip from this video on their site!

Somewhere, there was a girl who looked like Maddie. On the Missing Madeleine site there is an old topic 'Madeleine wearing old shirt?' which has a lot of useful stuff in it re photoshopping.

Do u remember under wich topic that madeleine wearing old shirt is? interresting vid by the way
LG78

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Empty The football shirt topic

Post by Guest 07.09.11 9:21

LG78: here's a link for the topic you mention:

I don't know if it's just my computer playing up but the site doesn't seem to be working very well at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.09.11 9:24

I've got no problems !!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 07.09.11 9:35

Jean wrote:LG78: here's a link for the topic you mention:

I don't know if it's just my computer playing up but the site doesn't seem to be working very well at the moment.

Ty :) Worked fine here aswell :)
LG78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.09.11 11:40

I was getting messages about loose connections but that probably referred to me!

Newintown: yes Kate certainly does appear to say "the year before Portugal" but it must be so hard to keep all the stories straight. The Donegal photos are a mystery. I'd say that they were taken in 2008 or 2009 looking at the apparent ages of the twins and so it definitely isn't Madeleine with them.

To complicate things further, the Zaival beach topic has a statement from a restaurant owner that the McCanns were in Portugal in early April 2007 when they were supposedly in Donegal too!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Empty Abject apology!

Post by tigger 07.09.11 14:36

PeterMac wrote:
tigger wrote:
Re the photos, yes, certainly the blue eyeshadow. Doubly suspicious since the original explanation from Kate was that Maddie had raided her make up box. That didn't wash with the public, in her book she's got it again but this time it was the result of a visiting professional beautician.

before this becomes a forum myth
The book does not contain the photo of Madeleine wearing the blue eye make-up.
And...I can find no reference to it, either in the hard copy or though searching the Kindle version. If it is there can someone give a page number.

My goodness, apologies. If there's anything I hate is giving wrong info. I have seen it, it must have been in an article about the book in that case. There is no way I could make up the beautician story and I honestly do have a very good memory. So now it's trawling the internet until I find what I'm looking for.
I must have associated it with the book because I felt a sense of outrage that she'd had the cheek to publish it again. Rubbing our faces in it so to speak. So it's from late April onwards I have to look. Might be DM.
Again, PeterMac, you were right and it does none of us any good to give the wrong information. It may take a little time, but I will ferret it out.
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Empty Abject apology!

Post by tigger 07.09.11 14:48

PeterMac wrote:
tigger wrote:
Re the photos, yes, certainly the blue eyeshadow. Doubly suspicious since the original explanation from Kate was that Maddie had raided her make up box. That didn't wash with the public, in her book she's got it again but this time it was the result of a visiting professional beautician.

before this becomes a forum myth
The book does not contain the photo of Madeleine wearing the blue eye make-up.
And...I can find no reference to it, either in the hard copy or though searching the Kindle version. If it is there can someone give a page number.

My goodness, apologies. If there's anything I hate is giving wrong info. I have seen it, it must have been in an article about the book in that case. There is no way I could make up the beautician story and I honestly do have a very good memory. So now it's trawling the internet until I find what I'm looking for.
I must have associated it with the book because I felt a sense of outrage that she'd had the cheek to publish it again. Rubbing our faces in it so to speak. So it's from late April onwards I have to look. Might be DM.
Again, PeterMac, you were right and it does none of us any good to give the wrong information. It may take a little time, but I will ferret it out.

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Empty Clarence Mitchell Other Twins

Post by Guest 07.09.11 20:03

ROSA wrote:
ROSA wrote:"THEIR OTHER TWINS" !! WHAT DOES CLARENCE MITCHELL MEAN BY THAT

Listen to the this video by Clarence Mitchell where Clarence Mitchell very clearly refers to "their other twins" - referring to Sean and Amelie clearly implying that Madeleine is also a twin. I have suspected that Madeleine is the twin sister of Jane Tanner's little girl, who, it was reported, was born on the same day. Has he made a serious blunder here?

He also states the Portuguese police are still very much interested in Kate and Gerry McCann but you will see there is another video from Mrs Paul, the aunt who claims the Portuguese police are no longer focusing on the McCanns. Why cant this famly just manage to tell us the truth!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Newsnet: Norah Paul, Madeleine's great aunt&clip_id=ctvnews.20071222.00227000-00227617-clip1&subhub=video&no_ads=&sortdate=20071222&slug=missing_girl_071222&archive=CTVNews
Because Clarence M has said this on video isnt it credible
another reason why they refused to hand over Madeleines medical records ?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is a repost of Rosa's dealing with the subject of Clarence Mitchell and the "other twins". First, I can't find the video, does anyone know if it's gone? Second, I've been thinking of the discrepancies in the photo's that have been released of Madeleine and the age and height and timing etc. What's been bugging me is that they all look like Madeleine. I don't know how IVF works as in how long would it take to get referred and how long the waiting list is (probably no time for the McCann's of course) and how many tries the NHS will pay for. But I did see this, the possibility of sperm, egg and embryo donation, if you choose to do this you can get a reduction on fees. It's a bit sketchy but it says you can choose the recipient. Also interesting, to get IVF for a second pregnancy depends on how many treatments you already had which might explain why they did the second treatment in Holland.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Photographs and memories  - Page 10 Empty Another picture of Gerry smiling on Madeleines 4th birthday.

Post by Guest 09.09.11 14:27

This picture is also from Madeleines 4th birthday. So it was not only when they left church and was overwellmed by all the good support they smiled that day..
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

For more pictures here , It was many pictures here I hadnt seen before...

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top