The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - ROBERT MURAT'S ROLE - Page 2 Mm11

murat - ROBERT MURAT'S ROLE - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

murat - ROBERT MURAT'S ROLE - Page 2 Mm11

murat - ROBERT MURAT'S ROLE - Page 2 Regist10

ROBERT MURAT'S ROLE

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

murat - ROBERT MURAT'S ROLE - Page 2 Empty Re: ROBERT MURAT'S ROLE

Post by Guest 10.07.13 20:47

No I don't understand that either! Michaela is now married to Robert Murat but in 2007 she was still married to her first husband.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sheila.edwards 10.07.13 21:26

In a theory once had, thought if maddy was sold,as money seems to be big interest, RM and his friend  could have been involved in some way with a dodgy adoption set up, who did not pay up, then Mcs cried abduction !! still think not within the reals of possibility as a theory imo only:spin
sheila.edwards

Activity : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.07.13 22:32

Let's not forget this from May this year:

Madeleine world exclusive: 'Bring them all back to Portugal’

Robert Murat said “They need to speak to everybody, including myself, and they need to get the Portuguese involved in a much more constructive way.

“To get somewhere now they need to have a joint team working here together in Praia da Luz. This is where it happened. It didn’t happen in England.

The reconstruction should cover the critical period just before and after the abduction.”

So, even Murat is going along with the abduction. I have my suspicions about Murat.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.07.13 22:32

sallypelt wrote:Let's not forget this from May this year:

Madeleine world exclusive: 'Bring them all back to Portugal’

Robert Murat said “They need to speak to everybody, including myself, and they need to get the Portuguese involved in a much more constructive way.

“To get somewhere now they need to have a joint team working here together in Praia da Luz. This is where it happened. It didn’t happen in England.

The reconstruction should cover the critical period just before and after the abduction.”

So, even Murat is going along with the abduction. I have my suspicions about Murat.

Opps, I forgot the link: http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/397244/Madeleine-world-exclusive-Bring-them-all-back-to-Portugal
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.07.13 23:11

I don't know if anyone has read this statement, given to the Leicester Police, by Steve Carpenter, but Carpenter mentions the cleaner and their van in this statement.

SC: Yes.
I am certain that I read about this at the beginning, which (inaudible)' I think that afterwards, and afterwards coincides with the fact that he was the man from the laundry and of the van parked there, because as i have already explained, we were here in a small street here above which linked to the main road and to everything beside here on top, the rest was all pathways and I remember that on two or three occasions I thought...this is a dead end road, the van was parked there, I never saw anyone and more than once assumed that it would be cleaning staff and only this thought coincided with the presence of the man from the laundry, and if there were any reply to be made in relation to the link between the van parked there and the laundry man.
DCF: Yes.

SC: Murat here, I think and the laundry thing here.

DCF: Yes

SC: And I would once again give the reason why I mentioned the subject..

DCF: Of what age did the laundry man appear to be'

SC: Humm, I do not remember clearly what I said, but obviously at times Europeans appear older than they are, because of

DCF...(inaudible) the sun.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/STEPHEN-CARPENTER.htm

Who is the "50 year old, grey-haired English man" that Carpenter is referring to? Does anyone know?

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted 06.12.13 18:11

......woman speaking correct Portugese rings Police to talk about a man called Robert whose mother is English etc. Malinka had a Portugese girlfriend. Just a thought. Fazackerley´s wife/ girlfriend subsequently denounced Malinka as well. Just amazing how many people in Luz wanted to point fingers at people
twisted

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 06.12.13 18:19

twisted wrote:....woman speaking correct Portuguese rings Police to talk about a man called Robert whose mother is English etc. Malinka had a Portuguese girlfriend. Just a thought. Fazackerley´s wife/ girlfriend subsequently denounced Malinka as well. Just amazing how many people in Luz wanted to point fingers at people
Here is the Portuguese woman's account.

There are two possibilities:

1. She was lying, OR

2. She was telling the truth.

This from my long article on Robert Murat:

This second, anonymous, witness who came forward to the Portuguese Police explicitly says that she wanted to remain anonymous ‘for reasons of safety’. Her ’phone call came at 8.00pm on 8 May, just five days into the investigation. It was from a ‘withheld’ number, and from a female, obviously speaking in her native Portuguese. 

She said she thought she knew who had abducted Madeleine, and then referred to a male whom she said ‘knows how to keep quiet and is quite close to the police’. We should say at this point that we don’t know if this witness meant that the man was close to the local police force, the GNR, or to the national police force, the Polícia Judiciária (PJ).  

She went on to give the following information about him, which clearly identifies him as Robert Murat: 
·        his name is Robert
·        he lives in Praia da Luz
·        he has an English mother, who also speaks Portuguese very well
·        the man has been in and around the area since Madeleine’s disappearance, supposedly with the intention of helping the investigation.
We have left out the rest of what she told the Portuguese Police for the reasons we gave above [avoiding graphic language], but you can read her full statement here:
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm  [ see NOTE below ]
Her statement can be found in the Portuguese Police files at:  02-Processos Volume II PJ Record 8th May 2007.  

ETA:
Sorry, the above link doesn't work, here is the evidence from the anonymous lady, which I found on Pamalam's new site - great credit to her for preserving all this material:

02-Processos Volume II pages 461 to 462 :  02_VOLUME_IIa_Page_461
02_VOLUME_IIa_Page_462

02-Processos Volume II  PJ Record 8th May 2007-
At about 20.00 the police received a phone call from a number that could not be identified, from a person with a female voice speaking in correct Portuguese, who did not want to be identified for reasons of safety. She refers to an individual who abducted Madeleine, who knows how to keep quiet and is quite close to the police. When asked who she was referring to she said it was an individual who resides in Praia da Luz, who has an English mother, who speaks this language very well, who was near the area since the disappearance of the little girl, supposedly with the intention of helping the investigation. She said this man was called Robert and that he used to consult Internet chats of a pretty heavy sexual nature. He would also use Internet for contacts with different acquaintances he had in other countries, especially in the UK. She said most of the mails he sent were encrypted due to the monitoring of the kind of content they possessed. This is why she wanted to alert the authorities about the characteristics of this man, who, in her opinion, could have sexual motives and opportunity, knowing the area perfectly for committing or collaborating in this type of crime.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.13 18:26

Tony Bennett wrote: [...]
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm
Doesn't work for me ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 06.12.13 18:33

Châtelaine wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote: [...] http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm
Doesn't work for me ...
You're right, that link's broken.

Try this one:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ROBERT-MURAT.htm

I think you once described Robert Murat as 'The Dauphin of Praia da Luz'.

Could you please elaborate what you meant by that?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.13 19:14

Tony Bennett wrote:[ [...]

It was a  friend, who was looking for a house there, had RM as real estate agent. They got to know him well, as well as the region. They described RM to me like that. A well-known, well-bred, well-respected, gentle, knowing everything and anyone, and always available to help, assist ... That's it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 06.12.13 21:21

Châtelaine wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:[ [...]

It was a  friend, who was looking for a house there, had RM as real estate agent. They got to know him well, as well as the region. They described RM to me like that. A well-known, well-bred, well-respected, gentle, knowing everything and anyone, and always available to help, assist ... That's it.
OK, thanks. What a wonderful sort of bloke! How he got mixed up in this Madeleine McCann thing beats me

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.13 21:28

Tony, there a lot of things here that "beat" me.
I think I'll take a time-out.
I've seen too much bitching, diverting and deceiving comments of late and many straight-out uncalled for comments.
Some directed at - IMO - completely dedicated and faithful members.
The atmosphere of this place has changed.
Pity!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.13 21:34

Châtelaine wrote:Tony, there a lot of things here that "beat" me.
I've seen too much bitching, diverting and deceiving comments of late and many straight-out uncalled for comments.
Some directed at  - IMO - completely dedicated and faithful members.
Pity!!!!!
Don't do that Chatelaine, sad  I can assure you normal service will be resumed. winkwink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.13 22:18

Thank you, Candyfloss.
I'm not throwing my toys out of the pram.
I'm really worried about sincere debate.
friends

And thank you, Tony for PM-ing me.
All's well, that ends well yes 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 06.12.13 22:38

Châtelaine wrote:
All's well, that ends well...  
As Shakespeare once said.

He also said:

'Much Ado About Nothing'

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 06.12.13 22:49

Châtelaine wrote:Tony, there a lot of things here that "beat" me.
Some directed at  - IMO - completely dedicated and faithful members.
Pity!!!!!
Couldn`t agree more.  I`ve recently returned after taking a break and its just the same, if not worse.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by twisted 06.12.13 23:14

I was thinking: how did the Portugese speaking woman KNOW about the encryption on Murat´s  computer?. Then I thought, what if she were connected to someone who fixes computers or installs things. Hmmmmm
twisted

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top