The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 4 Mm11

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 4 Mm11

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 4 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 4 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by ROSA 18.05.11 22:31

Much of the fun in digital photography comes from imaging software used in manipulating the photograph that has been taken. Photo editing software allows an individual to add a little spice to a presentation or have fun distorting an image and such. With the use of photo-editing software (i.e., Adobe PhotoDeluxe and Photoshop) special effects can be added to any image that has been imported into the computer via email, computer cable (USB, serial or parallel), scanner, diskette or Smart-Card. The possibilities are enormous. Many photo editing software packages exist on the market appealing to the most novice of users to those who are considered most savvy (King 16).
Digital cameras are also gaining popularity within the field of forensic science. "For forensics technologies collecting evidence at crime scenes, digital camera preview screens can help prevent errors.

ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 4 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by ROSA 19.05.11 1:10

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 4 Empty Morroco

Post by ROSA 19.05.11 1:23

Hunt for Maddie: The tourist picture which appeared to show Madeleine McCann.

The sighting in Morroco okay the girl is not Madeleine we all know that as it was later investigated and turned out to be a pretty little blonde girl with her family in Morroco
What is very strange is the above photo's the photographer is obviously in a car and had zoomed in on the group
but why not zoom in more or atleast drive close enough or get out of the car walk right up to group and look at the child etc etc
Is it because we would see imediateley that the child is 100% not Madeleine McCann yet this is exactly what they did not do instead the most distant photo is used and the media frenzy begins makes no sense at all to me atleast has anyone ever questioned this ?
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.05.11 9:07

It was all part of the media manipulation team, whose job it was to create those sightings.

Which should be looked into by the Met and hopefully it will.

We can now see why they will need £3.4m to look into this scam, as we need to know how many different people were employed to create these distractions and why?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HotlipsHealy 19.05.11 9:13

Stella wrote:It was all part of the media manipulation team, whose job it was to create those sightings.

Which should be looked into by the Met and hopefully it will.

We can now see why they will need £3.4m to look into this scam, as we need to know how many different people were employed to create these distractions and why?

They should also question why the majority of the 'sightings' happened on a Thursday. Did they think people wouldn't notice?
HotlipsHealy
HotlipsHealy

Activity : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.05.11 9:28

It smells of someone with background experience in the newspaper industry, doesn't it just ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HotlipsHealy 19.05.11 9:30

Thursday's child had far to go:

Australia

Dubai

Morocco

Belgium...
HotlipsHealy
HotlipsHealy

Activity : 169

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 4 Empty The last photo

Post by Guest 19.05.11 9:34

Some of the "sightings" could be the work of wind up merchants looking for their 15 minutes of fame.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 20.05.11 3:53

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 4 Empty Photos of Madeleine boarding plane

Post by Guest 20.05.11 10:01

Thanks Rosa for these - I've never seen them before. Poor child - walking to her doom. It has brought to mind for me those haunting CCTV images of James Bulger being led away to his death.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 21.05.11 0:03

M in pink 1 of the last 5 photo set Portugal who is the much older M in blue ?

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 4 Empty Photo oddities

Post by Guest 21.05.11 9:08

The one in blue looks more like the child at the tennis court I think. Could someone please put the two photos together for easier comparison?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 21.05.11 12:17

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 23.05.11 6:11

Edited in light, LESS contrast
from Little Morsals Blog, source = anniversary McCann video 2010

NO COLOBOMA
from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 23.05.11 14:48

This whole coloboma thing has me shocked and flabbergasted.

We know now, because of the couple's backtracking, that indeed there likely was no coloboma.
That does not only mean they falsified a diagnosis, doctored photos and had the world think she had a coloboma, it also means that, had her daughter been alive and found she could be misidentified.
No doctor, except for the McCanns and their doctor friends, would mistake a fleck for a coloboma. So any doctor would have said: "oh this can be Madeleine because she has no coloboma.

So they are lousy doctors, falsifiers, and don't want their daughter to be found.

You lie Kate and Gerry, you keep on lying. Why do you lie Kate and Gerry?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.05.11 14:59

MORGAN: Madeleine had a very distinctive eye pattern, didn't she? Tell me about that, Kate, in case people see somebody they think may be Madeleine. Tell me about her eye.

K. MCCANN: If I'm honest, we haven't put too much emphasis on her eye, because I think you have to be very close to her to see it. But her eyes are slightly different colors, and one of them has this brown fleck in it. But you do notice, particularly on photographs, but --

MORGAN: Slightly distinctive eye colors and a little fleck.

MORGAN: And do you know if that would be still there if she's now eight years old?

G. MCCANN: Certainly believe it wouldn't have changed. I think there's been a pattern to be still there. That it's -- the technical term is coloboma, where there's a defect in the iris. I don't think it is actually. I think it's actually an additional bit of color. She certainly had no visual problems.

But you do notice it - particularly in photographs????????????????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 23.05.11 15:19

Thanks to weissnicht at themaddiecasefiles:

There is not a doctor in the world who sees these photos and logos and thinks "oh, it's just a fleck".

That and the clear warning from PJ that they might put Madeleine's eye and/or life in danger by publishing this, makes it clear it was not just a good marketing ploy -which in itself is nauseating enough- but a very deliberate deceit, not only to make more money but for Madeleine not to be found.

I know several people posted about this in the past, and I am ashamed to say I skipped most of that because I thought that is another complicated conspiracy theory, I am so sorry to have doubted you.

I had not much respect for these pathetic parents, but this is so evil on all levels, see how Gerry mockingly laughs about it, it takes my breath away.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 24.05.11 0:22

i have seen photos of Madeleine SHOWING the coloboma at 6 oclock middle position and at the above 7 oclock
I THINK THE POLICE NEED TO
"LOOK" AT MADDIE
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 4 Empty madeleines lolita photo

Post by ROSA 24.05.11 0:53

100% [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There are many comments abouts this extremly disturbing image here
i also feel sick and i agree with many of the comments
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 24.05.11 2:07

ROSA

Re your comment at 6.11 am yesterday

About the picture above Kate on the wall showing the eyes enlarged with no coloboma - do you have a date for this picture of Kate. If it was a recent picture then its possible it has been reprinted and the fleck removed to match what they say in the interview.

I did think they enhanced it originally but now it seems they invented it completely.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 24.05.11 2:21

Angelique wrote:ROSA

Re your comment at 6.11 am yesterday

About the picture above Kate on the wall showing the eyes enlarged with no coloboma - do you have a date for this picture of Kate. If it was a recent picture then its possible it has been reprinted and the fleck removed to match what they say in the interview.

I did think they enhanced it originally but now it seems they invented it completely.
Angelique have a look here
NO COLOBOMA
from: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 24.05.11 5:47

ROSA wrote:100% [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There are many comments abouts this extremly disturbing image here
i also feel sick and i agree with many of the comments
This is the most disturbing image i have ever seen in my entire life!!
i know exactly what i am looking at here my god i feel sick also look at her left ear that is not a ear
comments on the above blog range from the child is dead mentions peodophilia and how the photo could be a message
MCCANNS RELEASE MADELEINES THEM THE PARENTS RELEASED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 24.05.11 7:58

it does seem to be the 2nd only photo showing something in her hair some of the comments on the blog below mention it looking like fingertips but it could well be the missing hair bead
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 4 Empty Photos

Post by Guest 24.05.11 8:43

Rosa, I agree entirely about the horrible and unsettling implications of the blue eye shadow photo but what do you mean about the left ear not being an ear? That's what it looks like to me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 24.05.11 9:43

The left ear is quite odd looking compared to the right and they are both sitting to low and they dont match in shape or colour but the right side looks more like a ear lobe the left looks very odd
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top