The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 19 Mm11

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 19 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 19 Mm11

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 19 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 19 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by Miraflores 12.08.11 21:22

pauline wrote:......... its not logical (though not impossible) that they would have a child significantly smaller than the average size for her age. They are after all doctors, and one presumes she was well fed and there would be no reason for her to be small for her age.

There could be - she was a product of IVF, and I believe such children are more susceptible to genetic defects. The coloboma, (which the McCanns are now keen to play down), and unusually short stature could both be symptoms of such a defect.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 19 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by ROSA 12.08.11 23:51

pauline wrote:Does anyone know how tall the Mccanns are? they are certainly not small. its not logical (though not impossible) that they would have a child significantly smaller than the average size for her age. They are after all doctors, and one presumes she was well fed and there would be no reason for her to be small for her age.
i think Gerry is 5.10
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 19 Empty Maddie was a problem child?

Post by tigger 13.08.11 7:46

ROSA wrote:
pauline wrote:Does anyone know how tall the Mccanns are? they are certainly not small. its not logical (though not impossible) that they would have a child significantly smaller than the average size for her age. They are after all doctors, and one presumes she was well fed and there would be no reason for her to be small for her age.
i think Gerry is 5.10

There was a thread sometime that she may have had Turner's syndrome, which would explain the coloboma and various other things.
She was a difficult crying baby and allegedly had ADHD - Aunt Phil said that she could throw tantrums. Someone else stated that 'she was a screamer'. (family member I think)
She was slow in speaking for her age (don't know where that came from, sorry) which is backed up with some of the videos.
All the above would be a marvellous excuse for dosing the girl on a regular basis.

But we're back to the tennis girl, if you allow for the angle, which shortens her, her bent knees and hunched posture. Take the diameter of a tennisball to be 6.7 cm. Balls are in the same plane as the girl. I think she's about 6 and at least 110 cm tall, if not more. Sorry about the metric!
But she does have Maddie's face, back to the photoshop!
tigger
tigger

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 13.08.11 11:56

Looking at that playground pic again - apart from the fact that the child has two left legs....if she stood up she would be about five feet tall. This photo is a fake.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 13.08.11 12:02

A tall 3 yr old
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.08.11 12:08

LG78 wrote:I havent gone through all the messages, so maybe someone mentioned this before. But look

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

The clothing, the same as arrival date. And that girl next to Madeleine, thats not her sister ? Defently the same girl on both pictures . Because if you see her sister on the "last" photo by the pool, she is almost white blond and younger ??

The child in the playground is bent over double, look at the length of her legs, when stood up she would be much taller than Madeleine imo. Certainly not 90 cm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 13.08.11 12:16

2 maddies go to PLD find 2 maddies?
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 13.08.11 12:17

That "right" leg - the knee is actually missing.

Now why would the McCanns photoshop Madeleine into a PdL picture?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.08.11 12:22

In the playground pic the "Madeleines" hand looks very strange. Just try and do that with your hand behind you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 19 Empty Strange hands again

Post by Guest 13.08.11 12:32

Yes Candyfloss I've just tried to pose like that and the palm of my hand was facing upwards whereas, judging by the position of the fingers of the girl in the photo, the palm is facing downwards.

She certainly was a special little girl as the McCanns have told us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 19 Empty yes she is

Post by ROSA 13.08.11 12:35

Why is that: Mr Mrs ?
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 19 Empty It's painful!

Post by tigger 13.08.11 12:55

candyfloss wrote:In the playground pic the "Madeleines" hand looks very strange. Just try and do that with your hand behind you.

It hurts, next to impossible. So we have a 5' tall Maddy with snake charmer arms, two left feet. A fat man by the playhouse who is a ballet dancer, his right foot at the 1st position. His hip must be hurting too.
All three photographs of PdL are not so much suspect as laughably impossible. Apart from being the only three available.
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.08.11 13:01

tigger wrote:
candyfloss wrote:In the playground pic the "Madeleines" hand looks very strange. Just try and do that with your hand behind you.

It hurts, next to impossible. So we have a 5' tall Maddy with snake charmer arms, two left feet. A fat man by the playhouse who is a ballet dancer, his right foot at the 1st position. His hip must be hurting too. All three photographs of PdL are not so much suspect as laughably impossible. Apart from being the only three available.

laugh

Just try bending those fingers she has bent with your hand at the back in that postition, it isn't natural, I know kids are flexible, but that ain't right at all.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 19 Empty The McCann circus

Post by Guest 13.08.11 13:07

I've heard the post title used to describe Team McCann and now it seems that it is literally true - the stars are circus performers.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, it's Gerry McCann's Flying Circus. You really couldn't make it up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 13.08.11 13:23

Dont forget the Mccanns are Gods pray2
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 13.08.11 16:35

juliet wrote:Looking at that playground pic again - apart from the fact that the child has two left legs....if she stood up she would be about five feet tall. This photo is a fake.

That acually looks like two left feets, but I think its just the light and angle that do it. I mean if shes photoshoped in, they would probably put he whole of her photoshoped in, not just one leg? I can't think of any good logic in why she should be photoshoped in with to left feets.

As for the Tennis pic, It does not look photoshoped at all if you study it in photoshop, but im just a semi expert :) Againg excellent idea to mesure her hight from the tennis balls ! But yes she do look taller than 90 cm..
LG78

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 13.08.11 16:55

This is my Niese, she is on this picture between 85-90 Cm ( 1 month after this was taken she was 90 cm on the spot )
And if you compare that wiht Tennis and Park pic, I have problems believing Maddie was only 90 `cm?

LG78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.08.11 17:00

LG78 wrote:This is my Niese, she is on this picture between 85-90 Cm ( 1 month after this was taken she was 90 cm on the spot )
And if you compare that wiht Tennis and Park pic, I have problems believing Maddie was only 90 `cm?

Ha ha, what lovely shoes big grin You only have to look at the length of the legs to see the difference between your niece and the Madeleine photo. Can I ask how old your niece is if she is 90 cm in height.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 13.08.11 17:08

candyfloss wrote:
LG78 wrote:This is my Niese, she is on this picture between 85-90 Cm ( 1 month after this was taken she was 90 cm on the spot )

Ha ha, what lovely shoes big grin You only have to look at the length of the legs to see the difference between your niece and the Madeleine photo. Can I ask how old your niece is if she is 90 cm in height.

Yeah its her Uncles shooes lol :) Well she turned 2 year February this year ! We where in a team park this summer and she was exactly 90 cm and that was the free entrence limit and she just made it in for free :) But defently looks shorter than Madelein...
LG78

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 13.08.11 17:18

Anyone heard of Marcelino Italiano ? He claims Maddie is in USA kidnapped by a Pedo ring that has contacts in the Portugis system as well as a loyer in London.. He has sendt his materials to police and Mccanns this year.. Got it from here (its in Norwegian so u must use google translate :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LG78

Back to top Go down

Post by LG78 13.08.11 17:26

Girls growth [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LG78

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 13.08.11 17:32

He is here in the world renowned Sun newspaper:

"AN INVESTIGATOR has told cops Madeleine McCann was taken to the US - and he has named two key suspects.
Marcelino Italiano, 36, said she had been snatched by an Algarve-based paedophile ring. The amateur sleuth added: "They can get away with anything."

Maddie vanished in Portugal in May 2007.

Angolan-born Italiano said the gang of influential and dangerous perverts had hunted children in the Algarve before smuggling them out of Portugal.

The 6ft 4in nightclub bouncer said: "I know these people were involved and I have been told that Madeleine may now be in America.
"I can't say how, but I have known these people and believe they can get away with anything.

"I think there have been over a dozen children kidnapped. They prey on the weak and vulnerable."

Italiano, 36, said the ring was based in Faro and Albufeira, but had high-level contacts in Portugal's judiciary and links to a legal practice in London.

He added: "They are ruthless. I have been attacked twice for trying to investigate it and even lost my front tooth in one attack.

"I am prepared to go to any length to reveal the truth about these sick people - they need to be exposed."

Italiano has handed a dossier of information he uncovered to police in Huelva, south west Spain.

He says it includes the names of two prominent Portuguese businessmen and provided photographs of them at a birthday party in the Algarve.

Officers have passed the information to Portuguese cops while private investigators hired by the Find Madeleine Fund - set up by her parents Kate and Gerry - are also looking into the dramatic claims.

And he told how he had to flee for his life when his investigations threatened to unmask them.

Nothing else on it at all except the same story in Guardian except they go a bit further with this...

"The parents of Madeleine McCann have welcomed new information which suggests their missing daughter may be in America.

A spokesman for the McCanns said: "As with any information concerning Madeleine, this man has done absolutely the right thing by going to the police in Spain."

"It is entirely appropriate that the police and any other law enforcement body now investigates these claims along with the private investigators currently searching for Madeleine. These investigations are now under way."

Nothing else but as Clarrie has said no other sighting was relevant since Madeleine's disappearance this must also be a waste of time too except made the news of course.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

pool photo - 'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 19 Empty already discredited.

Post by tigger 13.08.11 21:21

LG78 wrote:Anyone heard of Marcelino Italiano ? He claims Maddie is in USA kidnapped by a Pedo ring that has contacts in the Portugis system as well as a loyer in London.. He has sendt his materials to police and Mccanns this year.. Got it from here (its in Norwegian so u must use google translate :)

People like this come out of the woodwork quite regularly. don't take any notice. Quite possibly he was activated by Clarence who was still working for the M's at the time.
I saw it more as a pre-publication stunt, they really are milking it aren't they?
Before Clarrie left he mentioned a good few hundred or so of psychic 'sightings' that would need investigating. Job for life, I'd say.
Luckily he's gone - leaving not a trace behind, now that IS spooky!
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.08.11 21:28

LG78 wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

Yeah its her Uncles shooes lol :) Well she turned 2 year February this year ! We where in a team park this summer and she was exactly 90 cm and that was the free entrence limit and she just made it in for free :) But defently looks shorter than Madelein...

Well, she looks shorter than Madeleine in the tennis photo, but in other photos Maddie looks really small but also v. young.E.G. christmas 2006.
But isn't Niese cute!
tigger
tigger

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 14.08.11 4:51

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ROSA
ROSA

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top