The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Mm11

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Regist10

'The Last Photo': The key questions

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Empty Same Day

Post by Guest 14.08.11 15:05

Just going back again to the photo's Rosa posted (Page 20 I think) And the picture JD posted (page 38)

At the airport according to Katie Madeleine was holding Lily's hand

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here they are on the shuttle bus

And at the playgournd, I think they had just arrived to PDL, probably even before they reached the apartment.

JD's comparison with Gerry's t-shirt from the shuttle bus & last photo

Last photo, is Gerry wearing same t-shirt as shuttle bus and same shorts from the playground photo above?

On P 47 & 48 of her book while she describes the "cool" weather and her heroic swim, and the 3 hour thaw out. I think she really means that she changed the kids into their summer clothes and they dipped their toes in the pool. The kids clothes, especially Amelie's look so fresh & clean.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by LG78 14.08.11 18:31

Molly wrote:Just going back again to the photo's Rosa posted (Page 20 I think) And the picture JD posted (page 38)

At the airport according to Katie Madeleine was holding Lily's hand

Here they are on the shuttle bus

And at the playgournd, I think they had just arrived to PDL, probably even before they reached the apartment.

JD's comparison with Gerry's t-shirt from the shuttle bus & last photo

Last photo, is Gerry wearing same t-shirt as shuttle bus and same shorts from the playground photo above?

On P 47 & 48 of her book while she describes the "cool" weather and her heroic swim, and the 3 hour thaw out. I think she really means that she changed the kids into their summer clothes and they dipped their toes in the pool. The kids clothes, especially Amelie's look so fresh & clean.

Funny how he wears the same outfit on the first and "last" photo .....
LG78

Activity : 154

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Empty Re: 'The Last Photo': The key questions

Post by jd 15.08.11 0:56

LG78 wrote:
Funny how he wears the same outfit on the first and "last" photo .....

I think the first and last photo were taken on the same day ie the day they arrived on 28th April 2007

Activity : 4400

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Empty the lost church photo

Post by ROSA 15.08.11 1:12

i dont agree this is not maddie a last photo of maddies dead body i think is the true last photo
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2108

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Empty not her birthday - the twins'

Post by Lolly 20.08.11 4:35

ROSA wrote:One article says its M's Aunt Nora another says it Kates mother Susan Healey

Celebrating Madeleine's second birthday, Kate with her Aunt Nora

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hello I'm new here!

Just wanted to say...

If you look at the cake it is clearly decorated with blue and pink icing and the names 'sean' and 'amelie'
Lolly

Activity : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly 20.08.11 4:50

juliet wrote:That "right" leg - the knee is actually missing.

Now why would the McCanns photoshop Madeleine into a PdL picture?

The knee is there, just in the shadow of her hair
Lolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly 20.08.11 5:20

[quote="pauline"][quote="C.Edwards"]Look, here is an enlargement of the bit to the side of madeleine's head:

You CANNOT do this in photoshop. The strands of hair over the background cannot be reproduced like that. You would have hard line edges and obvious artefacts of the digital painting needed, it is not possible in photoshop to achieve this result.[/

Maybe it is Amelie and Gerry that have been photoshopped in?! Fewer hair issues?
Lolly

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Empty Whose birthday?

Post by Guest 20.08.11 7:12

Welcome Lolly. As regards the birthday cake photo, I can't see any wording on the cake at all though that could be my eyes and not being able to enlarge the photo sufficiently. What do others think?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 20.08.11 8:51

Marian wrote:Welcome Lolly. As regards the birthday cake photo, I can't see any wording on the cake at all though that could be my eyes and not being able to enlarge the photo sufficiently. What do others think?

I can't see the writing on the cake either, but the pink and blue and two candles do suggest Sean and Amelie. What I think probably happened was that they let the twins blow the candles out, and then relit them and let Madeleine have a go - I know quite a few people who do that and let each child have a turn. (Even more exciting - get those candles which relight themselves!)

The problem is - why pretend it's Madeleine's birthday? Why not just say what was happening?
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by Lolly 20.08.11 9:19

Miraflores wrote:
Marian wrote:Welcome Lolly. As regards the birthday cake photo, I can't see any wording on the cake at all though that could be my eyes and not being able to enlarge the photo sufficiently. What do others think?

I can't see the writing on the cake either, but the pink and blue and two candles do suggest Sean and Amelie. What I think probably happened was that they let the twins blow the candles out, and then relit them and let Madeleine have a go - I know quite a few people who do that and let each child have a turn. (Even more exciting - get those candles which relight themselves!)

The problem is - why pretend it's Madeleine's birthday? Why not just say what was happening?

I can't guess why you would pretend it was her birthday - maybe a press error? It says Amelie atthe top by the candle and Sean underneath in what looks like black icing.
Lolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.08.11 9:29

Even at 400% I cannot read the writing, but I agree the blue and pink icing would indicate it was for the twins.

Yes, I can see the last three letters at the top and it says 'lie', which must be the last bit of Amelie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Empty Birthday blues (and pinks)

Post by Guest 20.08.11 9:37

When this photo first appeared here some time ago the point was raised that Madeleine looked very big to be just 2 years old so it certainly explains it if she was 3 years and nearly nine months. This could just be just a media error but then again the McCanns have for some reason issued several other photos of Madeleine where the date they were taken is open to debate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Empty More strange photos

Post by Guest 10.09.11 17:46

I don't know if there's a link to this site already.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

One wonders why the McCanns didn't issue photos supposedly taken in early April 2007 to show what Madeleine looked like only a month later.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Empty Resurrection

Post by rainbow-fairy 08.11.11 18:16

Apologies resurrecting this!
I think it is safe to say, after all is said and done, that there is something VERY ODD about this 'last photo'. Its almost a circular argument - IF it really was taken in PdL in 2007, why wasn't it produced there and then? If not, why not? Was there a photo at all available of Maddie in PdL that spring - if not, why not?
IF we accept that the 'last photo' is genuine and WAS taken on that holiday, then the 'tennis ball pic' CANNOT be Maddie, taken within days. I would stake every penny I own and then some, that IF these were taken within days, they are different children, 100%.
Now I COULD, at a push, accept they are BOTH MBM, but only if they were taken a year or so apart _ which takes us to 2006. IF the pool pic is untouched and taken in 2006, why lie??? I don't like the answer!
This is what I would like help with:
1) We know that when K McC covers something in lots of detail it is either a)VERY IMPORTANT to the case or b)red herring.
2) In the book, K McC makes much of the purchase of 'the pool outfit' - where it was from, how pretty Maddie looked, even 'it was an extravagance but worth it'
WHAT is the significance of Kate mentioning this so much? Does anyone here know if the 'outfit' was available and surrendered to police in PdL (or did Gerry collect it on his trip home, along with photo, maybe?) Makes me wonder if the outfit was bought for a holiday in 06, coz pool girl and tennis girl aint the same if REALLY both pictured in May 07 (I also think 'Amelie' looks 'too young' at pool).
What does anyone else think??? Wink

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

NORMAN MACDONALD, Maxims and Moral Reflections.
rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Activity : 2140

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.11.11 18:39

I've just skimmed through the previous posts, couldn't immediately find a high res. of the poolside photo.
But: lots wrong with it.
Amelie looks a little young - by about 6 months? - although she is much smaller than Sean. She is also missing the top of her right arm. This annoys me because that means the ham fisted photo shopping was either Amelie or Gerry. My money is on him, because his thighs don't really flatten out enough to be sitting on that edge.
The red flower in the background - according to an earlier poster- doesn't flower in April but in June/July.
The whole group doesn't work, everybody is looking at something else. The shadows apparently say the sun is right overhead, also not possible in April.
Maddie is definitely too young, three or so I should think. She may actually be there! I can't see much wrong with her although it is quite possible to draw in loose hair. There is a strange crossover near her left temple, v. short hair and longer blond.

So can we have a situation where they visited PdL in 2006? They need not have stayed there, just visited. Could have been late August even, just seven months earlier or so. We've also got Burgau to contend with, it's is very likely two photographs of Maddie were taken there.
It's a very summery dress for April, but if we look at Burgau, she is wearing a strappy sundress there.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.11.11 18:52

There is a high res picture on this thread somewhere and a very good big one. It might be around page 30. A so called expert who put it up

With the flower bed, there were pictures taken of the pool area from other people a few weeks after and the flowers were there

Back to top Go down

Post by jd 08.11.11 19:06

Browsing through I found this...Good luck if you can read it!! if this is how articulate these doctors are then god help their patients!

From Russell O'Brien's rogatory interview............................

1578 “Did you have any photo of Madeleine in your possession”?
Reply d]]“Erm we got a photo of Madeleine later on but this is two hours later, erm”.
1578 “So who gave it to you”?
Reply “Okay well certain, I’m not quite sure what the, the initial, the question made it sound like whoever had one in our possession anyway, I didn’t, erm we got a, we erm, after a portion of my searches, we got hold of erm Kate’s camera, err looked through the digital cam to try and find a picture of Madeleine reasonably recently, reasonably face on and, and with her being the main, the main character on the photograph, erm clearly that that was going through, there were quite a few pictures that were not ideal, so we, we went through those, err and then printed that off, erm all of this taking a reasonable amount of time to try and get hold of equipment and have offices opened and etc., etc”.[/b]
1578 “Okay. What kind of photo was it”?
Reply “The, it was a, it was a photo of err, it was the one that was being circulated in the, in the days immediately afterwards, I’ve seen so many photographs of her, of Madeleine since, I think it was a photograph that had been taken of her and a relatively number of weeks before and I think with a slightly different, slightly longer hair, erm but it was, it was a fa, it was a fa, it was a relatively full on sort of face on photograph, err and it was printed on a standard size erm four by six err inch, as you know, using the equipment that the people had and we ran off a number of copies of this, erm and several I think were given to the, the GNR”.
1578 “I was going to ask you the next question”.
Reply “Sorry”.
1578 “Was, who did you give the photo to”?
Reply “Yeah well I think the ones that I had, I took, you know cos obviously they were printing out, you know they were slow you know, we really wanted to get them to the Police fairly quickly, so I took the first couple of copies and took those round to, I think the GNR staff, I presume they were the origin, you know original uniformed Officers, it wasn’t the PJ, it was well before the PJ arrived, erm there were other copies printed off which I don’t know where they got to but I know that Mark WARNER, somebody in Mark WARNER made a poster, or at least an A4 err saying that there’d been, you know, there’d been a, err an abduction and that Madeleine was missing and that was circulated around the next morning, so somebody had, had, had that photograph and used it for that poster but I took, I don’t know two or three copies maybe and gave them to the Police. I actually think ultimately there may have been more copies printed off and somebody else gave even more copies to them as well, err and I think some of the other copies were shown, were just shown to people around who were going on the searches but erm personally”.
1578 “The copies that you had, you only gave to the Police”?

So nothing to indicate the quality photographic photo paper the posters were printed on you know, you know you know

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Empty pool photo

Post by frank zappa 08.11.11 19:17

In the pool photo Kate said that Maddie was looking to her left and laughing at something Sean was getting up to.
Really?
Zoom in on her eyes and you will see where she is looking; directly at the camera. Now one would think that if Maddie had found something so funny at the point where the picture was being taken from, it would surely have drawn Amilie's attention and of course daddy would have been at least smiling too.
I'am utterly convinced Maddie has been shopped into this picture. Look at the white line between her left elbow and wrist and as i have said before, the composition of the photo is all wrong, i.e why is Maddie so far to the left. Just imagine she is not in the picture then the composition becomes correct.
There are so many more inconsistances that I could point out but I don't want to prattle on too much as most of them have been pointed out before, here and other forums.

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 08.11.11 19:24

JD for an experienced and supposedly intelligent doctor O'Brien seems remarkably nervous in his rogatory statement.

I have given statements to the police several times as a witness and have never found an intimidating experience but then I was telling the truth.

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 09.11.11 8:11

I was reading all the above posts, and this portion of ROB's statement jumped out at me:
using the equipment that the people had and we ran off a number of copies of this, erm and several I think were given to the, the GNR”.
Reply “Sorry”.

Now, we've been told that they were allowed to 'refresh their memories' by re-reading their original statements, but the above suggests to me that they had been pre-notified of the questions, also?v
I have been questioned by the police and you have no idea what they're going to ask you - indeed, THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT, so they can assess not only your answer but also your reaction to the question!
Feel sure PeterMac would be best to advise on this but it sure doesn't seem right to me. Surely if ROB inadvertently answered the VERY NEXT question in his previous one, they wouldn't then ask it again - immediately?
Seems really off.

Truth is artless and innocent - like the eloquence of nature, it is clothed with simplicity and easy persuasion; always open to investigation and analysis, it seeks exposure because it fears not detection.

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 09.11.11 8:17

rainbow-fairy wrote:I was reading all the above posts, and this portion of ROB's statement jumped out at me:
using the equipment that the people had and we ran off a number of copies of this, erm and several I think were given to the, the GNR”.
Reply “Sorry”.
Now, we've been told that they were allowed to 'refresh their memories' by re-reading their original statements, but the above suggests to me that they had been pre-notified of the questions, also?
I have been questioned by the police and you have no idea what they're going to ask you - indeed, THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT, so they can assess not only your answer but also your reaction to the question!
Feel sure PeterMac would be best to advise on this but it sure doesn't seem right to me. Surely if ROB inadvertently answered the VERY NEXT question in his previous one, they wouldn't then ask it again - immediately?
Seems really off.
Commissions rogatoires, Rogatory interviews, are very different.
You get sent a list of questions to ask and you note the replies, or tape them nowadays.
You can follow up on answers, but since you are not the investigating officer there is a tendency just to do what it says on the card - ask and record.

So the DC was bound to put the question even though it had just been answered. I do not believe there is anything sinister in that, nor that it indicates there the subject knew in advance.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 09.11.11 10:13

PeterMac wrote:
rainbow-fairy wrote:I was reading all the above posts, and this portion of ROB's statement jumped out at me:
Reply “Sorry”.
Now, we've been told that they were allowed to 'refresh their memories' by re-reading their original statements, but the above suggests to me that they had been pre-notified of the questions, also?
Seems really off.
Commissions rogatoires, Rogatory interviews, are very different.
You get sent a list of questions to ask and you note the replies, or tape them nowadays.
You can follow up on answers, but since you are not the investigating officer there is a tendency just to do what it says on the card - ask and record.

So the DC was bound to put the question even though it had just been answered. I do not believe there is anything sinister in that, nor that it indicates there the subject knew in advance.
Fair do's and fair enough, PeterMac! You know I trust your judgement. BUT I just find it really odd that in answer to "What kind of photo was it?" He replied then added on who he gave it to, when that was the very next question!
I understand that the Rogatories were based on a list of questions sent by the PJ, it just seems odd that he answered the next question like that - what sort of photo was it? Should be answered with 'one of MBM with longer hair' - the 'we gave them out to the GNR' seems unnecessary and superfluous, especially in light of knowing they were allowed to re-read their earlier statements.
However, I totally accept your explanation as equally if not more likely, in light of your old profession Wink

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 09.11.11 11:27

frank zappa wrote:In the pool photo Kate said that Maddie was looking to her left and laughing at something Sean was getting up to.
Really?
Zoom in on her eyes and you will see where she is looking; directly at the camera. Now one would think that if Maddie had found something so funny at the point where the picture was being taken from, it would surely have drawn Amilie's attention and of course daddy would have been at least smiling too.
I'am utterly convinced Maddie has been shopped into this picture. Look at the white line between her left elbow and wrist and as i have said before, the composition of the photo is all wrong, i.e why is Maddie so far to the left. Just imagine she is not in the picture then the composition becomes correct.
There are so many more inconsistances that I could point out but I don't want to prattle on too much as most of them have been pointed out before, here and other forums.

But what about Amelie's missing upper arm? I did blow the thing up a lot and there's no way that her arm is further back. The other sleeve is pretty well filled with her arm, so there wasn't enough material there to hang loose. There's a bit of blurring there too. So that's why I wondered who had been pasted in, why mess with Amelie's arm? Because she is about the only one who looks as if she belongs there.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbow-fairy 09.11.11 19:16

tigger wrote:
frank zappa wrote:In the pool photo Kate said that Maddie was looking to her left and laughing at something Sean was getting up to.
Really?
There are so many more inconsistencies that I could point out but I don't want to prattle on too much as most of them have been pointed out before, here and other forums.

But what about Amelie's missing upper arm? I did blow the thing up a lot and there's no way that her arm is further back. The other sleeve is pretty well filled with her arm, so there wasn't enough material there to hang loose. There's a bit of blurring there too. So that's why I wondered who had been pasted in, why mess with Amelie's arm? Because she is about the only one who looks as if she belongs there.
Hey tigger! I too have pondered the whereabouts of Amelie's arm, it's very obvious to me! I did even wonder if she was doing that silly kiddy thing, you know where they put an arm inside the torso bit? But I came to the conclusion that there would be more 'bulk' at the front if that was the case. She definitely has no arm, does she?

rainbow-fairy
rainbow-fairy

Back to top Go down

'The Last Photo': The key questions - Page 20 Empty The missing arm?

Post by Guest 10.11.11 9:51

I can see what people mean when they say that it looks as if Amelie's right arm is missing but I think that's an optical illusion. You can in fact see a little of her arm above the shadow on Gerry's leg and shorts.

I am now going to lie down after staring too long at Gerry's legs!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top