The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak - Page 2 Mm11

'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak - Page 2 Mm11

'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak - Page 2 Regist10

'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by Autumn 20.12.09 20:11

vaguely wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Some of his theories may be a bit questionable but they pale into insignificance compared to the the McCanns' farcical abduction rubbish. Anyway, hopefully the book will be on the shelves in all the main bookshops and supermarkets in the near future :)

Really? Maybe you didn't read them all.

Unless you've been blinded by your hatred of the McCanns?

Another of your spiteful posts vaguely? The fact that I do not subscribe to the McCanns' version of events does not mean that I hate them. I pity them as I feel they have dug themselves into a hole so deep it is almost impossible for them to get out of.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak

Post by vaguely 20.12.09 20:13

Autumn wrote:
vaguely wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Some of his theories may be a bit questionable but they pale into insignificance compared to the the McCanns' farcical abduction rubbish. Anyway, hopefully the book will be on the shelves in all the main bookshops and supermarkets in the near future :)

Really? Maybe you didn't read them all.

Unless you've been blinded by your hatred of the McCanns?

Another of your spiteful posts vaguely? The fact that I do not subscribe to the McCanns' version of events does not mean that I hate them. I pity them as I feel they have dug themselves into a hole so deep it is almost impossible for them to get out of.

read your own posts Autumn. sheesh!
vaguely

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 20.12.09 20:16

Oh grow up woman. You are obviously incapable of discussing anything in a rational and reasonable manner. If you want to pick an argument, Deborah is on another thread. catfight
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 20.12.09 20:20

Autumn wrote:Oh grow up woman. You are obviously incapable of discussing anything in a rational and reasonable manner. If you want to pick an argument, Deborah is on another thread. catfight

actually rational and reasonable I like.

no point in discussing anything with anyone who has fixed views and gets shirty when you ask about them.

Deborah who?
vaguely

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 20.12.09 20:27

Deborah Harry (Blondie) 'doh' Deborah Butler :flower:
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 20.12.09 20:33

Autumn, that was a joke. clown

Just trying to lighten the mood thumbsup
vaguely

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 28.12.09 4:08

Autumn wrote:
badmanners wrote:Stevo's such a pratt.

If you are ever inclined to believe his nonsense autumn, have a look at the rot posted on his 'truthformadeleine' site about the 'South African' connection.
Read right to the very end and see if you can work out who has been playing games.

Just like those stupid photoshopped billboards, the guy is a joke from start to finish.

Dont's shoot the messenger for the message bounce

You Put a Happy Smiley Face thing at the End of the "Message." All This Book will be is a Rip-Off of Tony Bennett and Dr. Amaral.
aliberte2

Activity : 366

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 28.12.09 4:11

Autumn wrote:

No, They Don't. To Have Any Credibility it must be Admitted when the Antis are Wrong. And Stevo is Wrong, a Thief, and a Crook. He has done Nothing Original on the Case and Can do Nothing from America. The only Person with the Real Keys to the Case is Dr. Amaral. Tony Relied on Dr. Amaral in his Conclusions and Booklets and Leaflets and that is Why they were Ok. This Book is Rubbish and so Is Stevo and his CLaims are Every Bit as Fantastical as the McCanns' Abduction Claim.

The Book Will Go Nowhere - if We Ever Get Evidence it Exists.

ETA: roll
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 28.12.09 23:11

aliberte2 wrote:
Autumn wrote:

What on earth is that supposed to mean?
Both the messenger and the message are rubbish. I've seen the stuff he's put about before - the no neck rubbish, the Turner's syndrome rubbish, the Freemasons rubbish, the flying-down-to-Florida-to-measure-a-playhouse rubbish.

The guy is a creep, his theories are pants and those who put any store by him should wise up.

No, They Don't. To Have Any Credibility it must be Admitted when the Antis are Wrong. And Stevo is Wrong, a Thief, and a Crook. He has done Nothing Original on the Case and Can do Nothing from America. The only Person with the Real Keys to the Case is Dr. Amaral. Tony Relied on Dr. Amaral in his Conclusions and Booklets and Leaflets and that is Why they were Ok. This Book is Rubbish and so Is Stevo and his CLaims are Every Bit as Fantastical as the McCanns' Abduction Claim.

The Book Will Go Nowhere - if We Ever Get Evidence it Exists.[/quote]

The inset quote above, under my name, is mis-leading as that is not my post and do not reflect my views about the book or Stevo.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by aliberte2 28.12.09 23:13

I Screwed Up the Formatting. It was a Mistake.
aliberte2

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 28.12.09 23:14

aliberte2 wrote:I Screwed Up the Formatting. It was a Mistake.

No worries :)
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery 29.12.09 7:44

Can anyone trust Stevo's judgement? I would like to think the book will be useful but I fear what it might contain.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.09 12:13

aliberte2 wrote:
Autumn wrote:

The Book Will Go Nowhere - if We Ever Get Evidence it Exists.

ETA: roll
I agree I don't think there is a book.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 29.12.09 18:08

Does anyone know if this book is for real or not? If it actually exists, it seems odd we have seen no extracts from it?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 29.12.09 18:17

I don't know if the book exists or not but didn't Stevo just pinch AnnaEsse's translation and put a new title to it?

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/2009/11/intellectual-property.html
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41564

Back to top Go down

'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak - Page 2 Empty 'Faked Abduction' - my objections

Post by Tony Bennett 29.12.09 18:34

Autumn wrote:Does anyone know if this book is for real or not? If it actually exists, it seems odd we have seen no extracts from it?
I would like to make a few observations.

Steve Marsden has talked about this project for some time.

Based on my understanding, his project does not have my support.

These are my reasons:

1. I believe he intends to publish, essentially, all or nearly all of Goncalo Amaral's book: 'The Truth About A Lie'. I do not believe he has the permission of either Goncalo Amaral or his publishers, Guerra e Paz, to do this. This reason alone would be sufficient, but there are others.

2. He is relying, as I understand it, on a translation of Amaral's book into English by AnnaEsse. Now, I don't think AnnaEsse had permission to do this either, but it was done in good faith, published on anumber of websites, and was not for profit. Marsden claims he is varying the translation for the U.S. market, but that still means it is a plagiarism from AnnaEsse.

3. So, on the information I have, the book is a double plagiarism.

4. I clearly have a strong personal objection to Marsden which I openly declare in that he published Debbie Butler's wild and untrue allegations against me on what was The Madeleine Foundation website on 5 November. He neither gave me opportunity to object nor even told me he was going to do this. He thus totally forwarded any trust I had left in him.

5. Prior to that, he had published articles on our website, such as the Mike Gunnill article, without our authority.

6. Some of his many speculations were interesting but also very clearly wrong. He 'outed' several people, sometimes being incorrect in his suppositions. He could also be very aggressive on forums to those who disagreed with.

7. I think he intends to use part or all of '60 Reasons' in his book; he does this without my permisison.

8. The book is I think a profit-making venture based on a double plagiarism.

9. He, or others close to him, have suggested I have co-operated with him in this venture. This is wholly untrue.

Whilst I think I may agree with many of the comments and conclusions in the book, I can't recommend it in the light of all the above.

I understand Marsden is seeking distributors in the U.K. I know of one person whom he has asked who has refused. I wouldn't help him with the distribution if asked.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.12.09 19:21

Tony this is not about you, so stop trying to make everything about you.

There s no book, there will be no book and Im ake this prediction for 2010, "Stevo will be seeing the White Cliffs of Dover"! I understand from a very reliable source (and I never reveal my sources), that a legal application is working its way throught the American legal system, slowly but surely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 30.12.09 10:21

Tony Bennett wrote:
Autumn wrote:Does anyone know if this book is for real or not? If it actually exists, it seems odd we have seen no extracts from it?

These are my reasons:

1. I believe he intends to publish, essentially, all or nearly all of Goncalo Amaral's book: 'The Truth About A Lie'. I do not believe he has the permission of either Goncalo Amaral or his publishers, Guerra e Paz, to do this. This reason alone would be sufficient, but there are others.

2. He is relying, as I understand it, on a translation of Amaral's book into English by AnnaEsse. Now, I don't think AnnaEsse had permission to do this either, but it was done in good faith, published on anumber of websites, and was not for profit. Marsden claims he is varying the translation for the U.S. market, but that still means it is a plagiarism from AnnaEsse.

4. I clearly have a strong personal objection to Marsden which I openly declare in that he published Debbie Butler's wild and untrue allegations against me on what was The Madeleine Foundation website on 5 November. He neither gave me opportunity to object nor even told me he was going to do this. He thus totally forwarded any trust I had left in him.

5. Prior to that, he had published articles on our website, such as the Mike Gunnill article, without our authority.

6. Some of his many speculations were interesting but also very clearly wrong. He 'outed' several people, sometimes being incorrect in his suppositions. He could also be very aggressive on forums to those who disagreed with.

7. I think he intends to use part or all of '60 Reasons' in his book; he does this without my permisison.

9. He, or others close to him, have suggested I have co-operated with him in this venture. This is wholly untrue.

Whilst I think I may agree with many of the comments and conclusions in the book, I can't recommend it in the light of all the above.

I understand Marsden is seeking distributors in the U.K. I know of one person whom he has asked who has refused. I wouldn't help him with the distribution if asked.

I know Mr Bennett, that you seem to spend a lot of your time compiling lists of 'McCann Believers' who you believe to be dangerous subversives. I've not seen you yet compile a list of inner circle anti posters who have turned out to be quite hideous people. The list seems to be getting longer by the day, what with double crossing, posting up vile insults to dying family members, reporting other antis to the police, disappearing off the face of the planet with the keys to the forum, plagiarism, reading PMs........the list goes on.

A lot of the pro posters seemed to have picked up on these character traits quite early on, but it appears to have taken some of the anti posters by surprise (maybe a shared hatred of the McCanns was enough for people to muddle on for a while).

Did you not at any stage pick up on the OTT way that these posters behaved towards the McCann family and consider that it may be a fault in their characters, or did you always perceive their behaviour to be totally normal, prior to the point where they turned against 'their own'?

ty
vaguely

Back to top Go down

'Faked Abduction' book rolling hot off the press as we speak - Page 2 Empty Wait and see

Post by Tony Bennett 30.12.09 10:58

What The Papers Never Say wrote:There is no book, there will be no book and I make this prediction for 2010, "Stevo will be seeing the White Cliffs of Dover"! I understand from a very reliable source (and I never reveal my sources), that a legal application is working its way through the American legal system, slowly but surely.
Well, from the safety of your anonymous cloak and your anonymous 'reliable source', these are bold predictions. Of course, if you are as close to Team McCann as I think you are, you may well be proved right. I think however that there is a book and that Mr Marsden has contracted with a Mexican printer to print a quantity of them. I will wait and see.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.12.09 15:06

vaguely wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

These are my reasons:

I know Mr Bennett, that you seem to spend a lot of your time compiling lists of 'McCann Believers' who you believe to be dangerous subversives. I've not seen you yet compile a list of inner circle anti posters who have turned out to be quite hideous people. The list seems to be getting longer by the day, what with double crossing, posting up vile insults to dying family members, reporting other antis to the police, disappearing off the face of the planet with the keys to the forum, plagiarism, reading PMs........the list goes on.

A lot of the pro posters seemed to have picked up on these character traits quite early on, but it appears to have taken some of the anti posters by surprise (maybe a shared hatred of the McCanns was enough for people to muddle on for a while).

Did you not at any stage pick up on the OTT way that these posters behaved towards the McCann family and consider that it may be a fault in their characters, or did you always perceive their behaviour to be totally normal, prior to the point where they turned against 'their own'?

ty
Some good points mentioned there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bea_Reasonable 30.12.09 15:28

vaguely wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:

These are my reasons:

ty

Brilliant post Vaguely.
Bea_Reasonable

Activity : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 30.12.09 16:57

deleted
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.12.09 19:10

Tony Bennett wrote:
What The Papers Never Say wrote:There is no book, there will be no book and I make this prediction for 2010, "Stevo will be seeing the White Cliffs of Dover"! I understand from a very reliable source (and I never reveal my sources), that a legal application is working its way through the American legal system, slowly but surely.
Well, from the safety of your anonymous cloak and your anonymous 'reliable source', these are bold predictions. Of course, if you are as close to Team McCann as I think you are, you may well be proved right. I think however that there is a book and that Mr Marsden has contracted with a Mexican printer to print a quantity of them. I will wait and see.

How tedious Tony! I do not agree with you so I by default I have to be close to Team McCann? What is your obsession with "Team McCann"?
"From the safety of my anonymous cloak"? The majority of people that support you are anonymous, I dare say you are going to bring this to their attention too?

I hope when he contacts that Mexican printer, he arranges customs clearance into other countries, this could prove a big problem and C&E are not people to be messed with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.12.09 19:32

What The Papers Say...everyone who disagrees with Tony is a McCann Lover/ Team McCann, it is part of his attack.

The book will never happen, once again Stevo talks shit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.12.09 20:33

rockyrobin wrote:What The Papers Say...everyone who disagrees with Tony is a McCann Lover/ Team McCann, it is part of his attack.

The book will never happen, once again Stevo talks shit

Agree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top