The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Mm11

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Mm11

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Regist10

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Empty Re: Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Post by zodiac 29.07.14 19:11

tasprin wrote:PACT and Missing People are joined at the hip.
Clarence Mitchell is PACT's press officer:
PACT
News & Media
We have many resources for press on this site, but if you have any specific questions, please get in touch with our Press Officer:
Clarence Mitchell
Burson-Marsteller UK
Level 6 South
Central Saint Giles
1 St Giles High Street
London
WC2H 8AG

tasprin,

I googled PACT & Catherine Meyer & Missing People Charity.  bigshock reading Matthew Steeples. How can this happen?
zodiac
zodiac

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Empty Re: Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Post by Liz Eagles 29.07.14 19:19

Take a look at the Centre for Crisis Management (Skipton based company employing Alan Pike) they're an interesting outfit too.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 29.07.14 19:30

zodiac wrote:
PACT
News & Media
We have many resources for press on this site, but if you have any specific questions, please get in touch with our Press Officer:
Clarence Mitchell
Burson-Marsteller UK
Level 6 South
Central Saint Giles
1 St Giles High Street
London
WC2H 8AG

tasprin,

I googled PACT & Catherine Meyer & Missing People Charity.  bigshock reading Matthew Steeples. How can this happen?

They were all on board so incredibly quickly after Madeleine's disappearance - Sir Christopher Meyer (PCC) within 48 hours, Catherine Meyer (PACT), Missing People, NCMEC, ICMEC, Cherie Blair (who in 2007 was on the PACT board), Clarence Mitchell MMU (late May), Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Milliband, Jim Gamble (CEOP), Control Risks, even the UK security services.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac 29.07.14 19:36

aquila,

Thanks.

Personally I wouldn't trust any of the people who've attached themselves to McCann.
zodiac
zodiac

Back to top Go down

Post by zodiac 29.07.14 19:41

tasprin wrote:
zodiac wrote:
PACT
News & Media
Clarence Mitchell
Burson-Marsteller UK
Level 6 South
Central Saint Giles
1 St Giles High Street
London
WC2H 8AG

tasprin,

They were all on board so incredibly quickly after Madeleine's disappearance - Sir Christopher Meyer (PCC) within 48 hours, Catherine Meyer (PACT), Missing People, NCMEC, ICMEC, Cherie Blair (who in 2007 was on the PACT board), Clarence Mitchell MMU (late May), Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, David Milliband, Jim Gamble (CEOP), Control Risks, even the UK security services.

It really is shocking. I've been reading about NCMEC. No wonder certain people, organizations want the Internet controlled.
zodiac
zodiac

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Empty Missing People...

Post by missbeetle 29.07.14 20:57

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 %3Ca%20href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 I_zpsd3acbab4
(photograph snipped from Pamalam, with thanks)

Here's Uncle John with some ladies (Scottish Widow to the right?) for the relaunch of Missing People...

- on the 25th May 2007, International Missing Children's Day. 

Not only has he seemingly plucked the i (eye) out of missing, to me it looks like...

...a  kneeling custard yellow communicant.

missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 29.07.14 21:29

missbeetle wrote:Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 %3Ca%20href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 I_zpsd3acbab4

Here's Uncle John with some ladies (Scottish Widow to the right?) for the relaunch of Missing People...

Not only has he seemingly plucked the i (eye) out of missing, to me it looks like...

Yes that's right - Amanda Lamb, 'Scottish Widow', TV presenter and ambassador for Missing People
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.07.14 22:10

missbeetle wrote:Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 %3Ca%20href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 I_zpsd3acbab4

@missbeetle - the colour yellow has certain connations in freemasonary doesn't it:-

cowadice
treachary, traitor
jelousy
infamy

http://www.masonicworld.com/education/files/apr02/include/colour_symbolism_in_freemasonry.htm

Your comment reminds me of the 'yellow toast' comment on Cristobel's blog:-

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9349-comment-left-on-cristobell-s-blog

What do you mean by kneeling?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 29.07.14 22:11

tasprin wrote:
zodiac wrote:
PACT
News & Media
Clarence Mitchell
Burson-Marsteller UK
Level 6 South
Central Saint Giles
1 St Giles High Street
London
WC2H 8AG

tasprin,

God how pathetic. Look how they all jumped on the bandwagon. 

Hopefully all the wheels are pretty much off by now..
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Empty Interpretations...

Post by missbeetle 29.07.14 22:47

Hi BlackCatBoogie -

I haven't read up that much on Freemasonry colours and symbols -

...I've always associated yellow with cowardice, isn't there a children's rhyme, 'Cowardy Custard'?

Freemasonry and the Churches - men in costumes... Not my cup of tea.

I'm fascinated by the outfits worn by the characters in this mysterious story -

- purely from a housewife's sharp eye honed on Hello magazines and National Geographics.

Your Comment-on-Christobell's-blog thread I've found really informative -

- it's certainly influenced my ideas and interpretations of this case.

Kneeling? Like one does in church, to receive communion. Or to beg...

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle 29.07.14 22:50

j.rob wrote:
tasprin wrote:
zodiac wrote:
PACT
News & Media
Clarence Mitchell
Burson-Marsteller UK
Level 6 South
Central Saint Giles
1 St Giles High Street
London
WC2H 8AG

tasprin,

God how pathetic. Look how they all jumped on the bandwagon. 

Hopefully all the wheels are pretty much off by now..

Jumped on the bandwagon?

Their timing was impeccable.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.07.14 8:48

Is that Sue Cook - ex Crimewatch - immediately to his right?

I probably (by which I mean definitely) shouldn't say this, but stick the cheapest shoulder length nylon wig you can find on JMc, and you've got a "Maddie".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelly6969 30.07.14 9:06

I probably (by which I mean definitely) shouldn't say this, but stick the cheapest shoulder length nylon wig you can find on JMc, and you've got a "Maddie".

I couldn't agree more Clay, the similarity is uncanny
Nelly6969

Activity : 45

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Empty Cuddle up...

Post by missbeetle 30.07.14 9:07

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 %3Ca%20href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Keith_zps9775ddd0

Asking for the Cardinal's number?

From Aunty Phil (reported by the BBC, 9th May 2007) :

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 %3Ca%20href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Run_zps0cc52907

Second from last line - a sly dig at husband Tony Rickwood, Ms McCann?

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.07.14 9:56

Nelly6969 wrote:I probably (by which I mean definitely) shouldn't say this, but stick the cheapest shoulder length nylon wig you can find on JMc, and you've got a "Maddie".

I couldn't agree more Clay, the similarity is uncanny
Thirded.  In my opinion the similarities in this photo are striking and makes me wonder if this photograph behind JMC was deliberately staged in some way, I mean it is just sooo striking....
Sorry to go off topic

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Johnmc3_zpsfbd704ee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Empty Phil and Ged's Excellent Adventure...

Post by missbeetle 11.08.14 21:22

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 <a href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 R4_zps411af981"Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 <a href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 R5_zps531a4398

Big sister and her dear little brother - sound alike, frown alike...

First time I've seen Gerry's great big dimple, though.

Sweeet!

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.08.14 21:34

misbeetle, what do you think happened to Madeleine McCann?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by missbeetle 11.08.14 22:37

Ladyinred wrote:misbeetle, what do you think happened to Madeleine McCann?

That's a tough one, Ladyinred.

My ideas and perceptions keep on changing - which is good.

The confusion, not so!

There's the saying "You cannot see the woods for the trees",

which I would counter with "if you don't examine the trees themselves...

...you will not know what kind of forest you are in".

My current belief is that her disappearance/presumed demise was more to do with genetics than paedophilia.

I think the genetics/IVF aspect of this case is the other elephant in the room.

However, I haven't any clear theories borne out by BMD.

missbeetle

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 11.08.14 22:40

missbeetle wrote:Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 <a href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 R4_zps411af981"Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 <a href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 R5_zps531a4398

Big sister - married to a man who thinks making films about scantily clad or naked young women drowning in swamps and quicksand is a good idea, and photoshops photos specifically to prove this . .
and who lives in a tiny village where another teacher from the school BEGGED to be locked up for his 'inappropriate" thoughts - and photos -  about young girls.  [He was]  
And that was a teacher from her own department !  Did she know know, did she suspect, Should she have known or suspected.  Or was the stuff on her husbands computers a complete mystery ?
And who talked about smashed window shutters, and that it would only take one "greedy and unscrupulous person" to come forward and give evidence which would lead to the return of Madeleine
(- or claim the reward )
With a sister like that,. . . .

Someone once said,
You can choose your friends.  Relatives are thrust upon you.

It took TM a long time to shut down the family
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 11.08.14 22:46

It did, PeterMac.

But not before most of them had taken their slice of the big Fund cake.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 12.08.14 1:22

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Phil9_zps17eca8d4

Following the shocking death of Hollywood actor Robin Williams, film producers have come across a photo of a person they think can play the lead role in Mrs Doubtfire 2.
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 12.08.14 6:12

That photo of Philo is certainly enough to put one off one's early morning cuppa.

Somehow reminds me of Churchill.  

I wonder if Mr. ever offers his sister dietary advice?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Snifferdog 12.08.14 9:54

PeterMac wrote:
missbeetle wrote:Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 <a href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 R4_zps411af981"Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 <a href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 R5_zps531a4398

Big sister - married to a man who thinks making films about scantily clad or naked young women drowning in swamps and quicksand is a good idea, and photoshops photos specifically to prove this . .
and who lives in a tiny village where another teacher from the school BEGGED to be locked up for his 'inappropriate" thoughts - and photos -  about young girls.  [He was]  
And that was a teacher from her own department !  Did she know know, did she suspect, Should she have known or suspected.  Or was the stuff on her husbands computers a complete mystery ?
And who talked about smashed window shutters, and that it would only take one "greedy and unscrupulous person" to come forward and give evidence which would lead to the return of Madeleine
(- or claim the reward )
With a sister like that,. . . .

Someone once said,
You can choose your friends.  Relatives are thrust upon you.

It took TM a long time to shut down the family

Good post PeterMac. So true.

Dr. What said:

It did, PeterMac.
But not before most of them had taken their slice of the big Fund cake.

Interesting observation Dr.What. (My bold).
Off to Portugal and "sweet" Mr  Mrs for ClanMcCann. I suspect tiny tears caught on how to shut his rellies up in the end imo.

Snifferdog

Activity : 1039

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 8 Empty Another Freudian Slip?

Post by Guest 12.08.14 11:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN7SBCDC-fA

@ .30 Negligible parents. Indeed.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 12.08.14 12:09

5th May 2007.
Philomena says she has spoken to Gerry ''several times'' and she is still recounting the 'abductor through the window' scenario, when she says ''It is obvious that someone, with malicious intent, went through that window and took Madeleine.....''

"Gerry and Kate are in a clear line of sight of their kids"  (presumeably 'wearing' their X-Ray vision googles, that can 'see' through the solid brick walls of their apartment to the 'front' kiddies bedroom! OBVIOUSLY!).........Really Phil?
--------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm.

That's NOT what your BROTHER and sister in law, Gerry and Kate McCann, are saying NOW, is it Philomena?

THEY are saying the 'burglator' entered the apartment via the patio door which they, your BROTHER and his wife had, diliberately and consciously, left UNLOCKED.

If the McCanns had tried to claim for missing 'valuables' from an insurance company, they would have been laughed out of the 'office'!

"So, how did the burglars break into your apartment, to 'steal' the 'valuables' you are claiming for, Mr and Mrs McCann?"

"Er, um, erm, 'cough' they didn't ACTUALLY break in, as such, er, um, they entered our apartment through the patio door, we had diliberately and consciously left unlocked whilst we went out of sight to the tapas restaurant"

"Ah"
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top