The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 4 Mm11

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 4 Mm11

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 4 Regist10

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 4 Empty Re: Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Post by Guest 09.05.14 22:49

No fault of yours, Andrew. There were many reports claiming that he had left his job.

Maybe he took indefinite leave of absence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 4 Empty Re: Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."

Post by lj 10.05.14 3:05

Andrew77R wrote:Was there ever an 'official reason' why there bank details / records were forbidden to see the light of day...

Yes, i wonder how much was paid direct to K and G and not to the ltd comp.

Also would like to know how much john mccann decided to pay himself when he quit is job a.s.a.p to become a director. Must of been a payrise...

IIRC the answer was: there were no credit cards or loans (call me "Stu") and nothing in a simple bank account that warranted it to be send to PJ.

Now for refusing to send the medical files I have never heard a reason.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha 10.05.14 12:40

Mariola - imo your comment above reflects badly on this forum
Garrincha

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.14 13:26

If it's the one about John McCann, it's hard to see how anyone could disagree!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eow5XijukmU
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.14 13:31

Garrincha wrote:Mariola - imo your comment above reflects badly on this forum

But he is a creepy wee bastard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha 10.05.14 13:33

I wasn't disagreeing about the general sentiment, I was referring to the last word used
Garrincha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.14 13:35

Garrincha wrote:I wasn't disagreeing about the general sentiment, I was referring to the last word used

I'm just glad she didn't use Kate McCann's description and call him a f*cking tosser.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by kevmack 10.05.14 13:39

admin wrote:
Garrincha wrote:Mariola - imo your comment above reflects badly on this forum

But he is a creepy wee bastard.
Yep, totally agree, whilst I understand some may not like seemingly offensive terms being used about certain characters in this saga, sometimes it is what it is and there's no harm in calling them for what they are.

And lets face it, the choice words that have been used to describe those of us who don't believe the McCanns fairytale, is at times shocking and no one defends us or stops the abusive insults that are thrown about e.g. haters, nutters, vile trolls etc and "creepy wee bastard" is the perfect description for this strange, little man.  Weird how many creepy people side with the McCanns, Jon Corner is another...now he's really creepy!
kevmack

Activity : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.05.14 13:42

Could someone post up the video of John with his arse parked on a tv sofa days after Madeleine's disappearance where he was dashing off for an important meeting straight afterwards.

Creepy? I find him most definitely creepy.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrincha 10.05.14 13:42

I’m not a prude – I’ve been known to say that word myself from time to time (and others far worse), but I’d never write it down

@ to kevmack: I take your point, I just think the more that people here resist the urge to descend to the same level, the stronger the standing & reputation of this forum will be
Garrincha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.14 13:43

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:If it's the one about John McCann, it's hard to see how anyone could disagree!

Is this not the one, Aquila?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.05.14 13:45

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:If it's the one about John McCann, it's hard to see how anyone could disagree!

Is this not the one, Aquila?
No, the one I'm speaking of is he's in a studio. He's jolly and he's off to a meeting straight afterwards to talk to important people.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.14 13:50

I've never heard of or seen that one.

There's a transcript on this link of the only other one that I know.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t639-john-mccann-interview-9-may-2007?highlight=john
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.05.14 13:53

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I've never heard of or seen that one.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t639-john-mccann-interview-9-may-2007?highlight=john
The one I'm wracking my brain for is John McCann on a news sofa just days after Madeleine's disappearance. It's definitely been quoted on the forum.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 10.05.14 13:55

aquila wrote:

The one I'm wracking my brain for is John McCann on a news sofa just days after Madeleine's disappearance. It's definitely been quoted on the forum.

This one?

Very creepy IMO.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10.05.14 13:57

That's the same one that I posted.

If I can find another one, I'll add it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 10.05.14 14:08

TheTruthWillOut wrote:
aquila wrote:

This one?

Very creepy IMO.
Hi TTWO, the interview I'm looking for is John McCann in a London news studio - he'd just returned from PDL and was rushing straight afterwards (said in the interview) to see important people.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTruthWillOut 10.05.14 14:13

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:That's the same one that I posted.

If I can find another one, I'll add it.

Sorry, completely missed that. duh  I blame the sofa. big grin

I'll also try and find it.
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.05.14 14:20

After watching that Youtube video of John McCann, less than six days after Madeleine McCann's disappearance, when asked by the interviewer "how are Madeleine's parents coping. How are they getting through the days. The hours must seem endless  ...", John McCann replies " I think that was certainly the case in the first couple of days, where every body was devastated, PARTICULARLY GERRY AND KATE..." what

You can't make it up, can you?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.05.14 14:29

sallypelt wrote:After watching that Youtube video of John McCann, less than six days after Madeleine McCann's disappearance, when asked by the interviewer "how are Madeleine's parents coping. How are they getting through the days. The hours must seem endless  ...", John McCann replies " I think that was certainly the case in the first couple of days, where every body was devastated, PARTICULARLY GERRY AND KATE..." what

He's a happy bunny in that video isn't he? Then there's Mum Eileen, Mater Familias telling the interviewer that the Fund has cheered Gerry up tremendously... (Not exact quote)

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.05.14 14:33

tigger wrote:
sallypelt wrote:After watching that Youtube video of John McCann, less than six days after Madeleine McCann's disappearance, when asked by the interviewer "how are Madeleine's parents coping. How are they getting through the days. The hours must seem endless  ...", John McCann replies " I think that was certainly the case in the first couple of days, where every body was devastated, PARTICULARLY GERRY AND KATE..." what

He's a happy bunny in that video isn't he?  Then there's Mum Eileen, Mater Familias telling the interviewer that the Fund has cheered Gerry up tremendously... (Not exact quote)

I love how he says "if the police want to help" or words to that effect. Something wasn't right, right from the word go.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 10.05.14 15:00

sallypelt wrote:
tigger wrote:

He's a happy bunny in that video isn't he?  Then there's Mum Eileen, Mater Familias telling the interviewer that the Fund has cheered Gerry up tremendously... (Not exact quote)

I love how he says "if the police want to help" or words to that effect. Something wasn't right, right from the word go.

Not long afterwards he told the press (again not lit. Quote) ' people owed us favours and we called them in'.
As if anybody who knew a toddler was abducted by paedos would need pressure to help?
One of the biggest red flags imo.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.05.14 15:11

It used to be said that John McCann had a very strong resemblance to Nookie Bear.    Used to make me laugh, cos I had to agree.    big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie 14.07.14 12:37

jd wrote:"Ocean Club" seem to have apartments in Vilamoura, which I assume is the Ocean Club Mark Warner are involved with. Murat has family connections to the owners of Ocean Club

http://pt.wowcity.com/vilamoura/locbus2/12051932989162230892/ocean-club-apartments.htm
http://wowcity.com/link_to.php?url=http://www.luzoceanclub.com/
Funny, haven't read the full thread but when I clicked on this I got an ad in front of me= For fridge freezers!

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 4 Empty Speaking outside Westminster...

Post by missbeetle 14.07.14 12:50

Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 4 <a href=Philomena McCann: "..one greedy, unscrupulous character.."  - Page 4 Phil1_zps5c4809df
Ahhh... Glory days for the Nightingale of Ullapool.

Can anyone identify any of her beribboned supporters?

Busy ties on more than one of them.
missbeetle
missbeetle

Activity : 1093

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top