The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Carte Blanche:  Chat Room To  Discuss Alternative Theory - Page 2 Mm11

Carte Blanche:  Chat Room To  Discuss Alternative Theory - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Carte Blanche:  Chat Room To  Discuss Alternative Theory - Page 2 Mm11

Carte Blanche:  Chat Room To  Discuss Alternative Theory - Page 2 Regist10

Carte Blanche: Chat Room To Discuss Alternative Theory

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Carte Blanche:  Chat Room To  Discuss Alternative Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: Carte Blanche: Chat Room To Discuss Alternative Theory

Post by Verdi 25.08.22 1:03

Often their farcical and over egged tales actually draw attention to things rather than sating peoples curiosity.
Most things they mention only raise more questions

Yes and that's probably the general idea.

I will be moving this general chit chat in due course, unless it leads somewhere positive.

I might start a new thread to allow members to chat about anything and nothing, although maybe there is enough of them already.

Watch this space ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Carte Blanche:  Chat Room To  Discuss Alternative Theory - Page 2 Empty Re: Carte Blanche: Chat Room To Discuss Alternative Theory

Post by The Rooster 25.08.22 10:05

Hi Bill 101

I read your theory overview with interest. It gets around all the checking nonsense, the irresponsible parenting of leaving the children alone at night and creates a potential collective motive. But why did they not just come clean, giving kids calpol is no crime.

I just don't get the lies and the pact of silence and the no reconstruction. Why! What is really being covered up in all the parent adults behaviours? I do believe their professional reputations and livelihoods were at stake!

Perhaps one of them will man-up, so to speak and clear their conscience. Although when, who knows.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Scansally likes this post

Back to top Go down

Carte Blanche:  Chat Room To  Discuss Alternative Theory - Page 2 Empty alternative thinking

Post by Scansally 25.08.22 13:11

Yes I’d be happy to move to another thread - call it newbie nonsense if you will 😂

Happy to continue discourse with anyone who wishes to take an open minded look at anything they think may be crucial or that they want to look at from a different perspective.

Seems strange to admit to some elements of the case that the McCanns willingly disclose, feels like there’s a level of assurance around immunity diplomatic or otherwise as it’s almost baiting.

Scansally
Scansally

Activity : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Scansally 25.08.22 13:15

Yes I agree the calpol is a strange one but perhaps it was something stronger like a sedative or something only an anaesthetist would have access to. It likely wasn’t something over the counter this it would constitute and abuse of professional
integrity.

The pact I really can’t understand. Only theory I had was people often lie to protect the vulnerable eg children or the elderly but I can’t make that hypothesis fit 🤷🏼‍�
Scansally
Scansally

Back to top Go down

Carte Blanche:  Chat Room To  Discuss Alternative Theory - Page 2 Empty Carte Blanche: Chat Room to Discuss Alternative Thinking

Post by Verdi 25.08.22 13:39

Thread created for members to present and discuss alternative thinking as regards all things connected to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Say what you think, say what you like, say what you anticipate so long as it abides by forum rules of etiquette and of course the law.

I will move the various discussions already underway here there and everywhere over here - if you get the drift.

Enjoy!

howdy

ETA:  Forumotion mechanics, moved posts will all appear above this brief introduction.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Scansally 25.08.22 14:09

Brilliant thank you :)
Scansally
Scansally

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.08.22 16:27

It's for the benefit of all members Scansally, not just for you.

Whilst I'm here, I'm always interested to know of all forum newcomers, what brought you here after over 15 years since Madeleine McCann's disappearance and over 13 years since the forum was first launched?

Have you had a good look at the forum to get a general idea of the amount of hard graft members have put in to get where we are today?

If not I strongly recommend that you do take look around, if you need any help with a particular subject or navigating the forum (it can be a bit daunting to the unfamiliar), just let team admin know.

We are at your disposal.

howdy

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Scansally 25.08.22 19:04

Yes I was just demonstrating good manners by acknowledging you’d moved the thread. I in no way believe the thread has been created for my benefit, but you have surpassed yourself yet again as an administrator in clarifying this.

I do find the site difficult to navigate as I thought content would be on topic but was disappointed to see todays last topic as ‘the snug’ dealing with the weighty topic of the v monologues?! A lot of the content is poorly curated and off topic and it’s a shame as as you rightly point out there has been some really good work done.

Im curious why anyone new to the forum is shut down or derided for discussing the actual topic in question? Threads are moved and shut down to stifle debate and yet off topic threads go uncensored?

Anyway I don’t think this is the forum for me so just delete my account and I’ll find another forum which allows newbies to chat.
Scansally
Scansally

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladyinred 25.08.22 19:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
😴
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1439

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 26.08.22 1:09

Scansally wrote:Yes I was just demonstrating good manners by acknowledging you’d moved the thread. I in no way believe the thread has been created for my benefit, but you have surpassed yourself yet again as an administrator in clarifying this.

I do find the site difficult to navigate as I thought content would be on topic but was disappointed to see todays last  topic as ‘the snug’ dealing with the weighty topic of the v monologues?! A lot of the content is poorly curated and off topic and it’s a shame as as you rightly point out there has been some really good work done.

Im curious why anyone new to the forum is shut down or derided for discussing the actual topic in question? Threads are moved and shut down to stifle debate and yet off topic threads go uncensored?

Anyway I don’t think this is the forum for me so just delete my account and I’ll find another forum which allows newbies to chat.

Aha, just as I thought, our paths have crossed before handshake !

The Snug is in the member's lounge, a place for relaxation and general casual commentary, nothing posted therein is considered off-topic.  As for poorly curated, I'm at a loss to understand your meaning.

You arrived here all guns blazing but you forgot the appropriate ammunition, clearly you have tried to disrupt the primary purpose of this forum by posting trivia and baseless theorizing, at the same time rallying a very small team of support to help with your desired intention by again joining.

Against my better judgement I have provided a place for you and your pathetic little support team to spout your feeble alternative thinking and now you use that civil gesture as yet another nauseating attack with the same old time worn cliché..

We've been this way so many times before.

blah  rolleyes

You've now had another five minutes of fame.  Perhaps it's better you leave the forum to genuine dedicated justice seekers, as you rightly say you're wasting your time here.

I wish you well.

hat

NB:  At the risk of being repetitive, It would be preferable if you delete your own account so as to avoid any future misunderstanding.  You know the form..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Carte Blanche:  Chat Room To  Discuss Alternative Theory - Page 2 Empty Interesting marker, 'Madeleine Beth McCann' on soar.earth website

Post by KDG 03.09.22 12:29

Thanks to a livestream that had to do with the Kiely Rodni case, I came across a site called SOAR. It's basically a more advanced version of Google Maps, but I haven't gone too deeply into it. One tool that professionals use is the satellite sonar, which can detect large objects buried in water.

So, here's the funny thing. If you go to Google Maps and type in 'Praia da Luz', you will get taken straight to Praia Da Luz. But on SOAR, if you type in that term, you get taken to a location a little bit WNW of PDL. It's basically scrubland, or that's how I'd describe it. There are streets and buildings around, but it isn't very densely built up. There is a marker labelled 'Madeleine Beth McCann', and it's tagged as a 'doctor'.

This marker does exist on Google Maps as well. Most curious. I don't know who put that there or why. I tried Apple Maps as well, but this marker is not there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
KDG
KDG

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 03.09.22 13:09

I don't know what that's all about or who's up to mischief.
Aside from the red flag, why would anyone want to bury a body so near to habitation when all around there there are empty fields away from any curious eyes.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5564

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.09.22 13:10

Would you be so kind as to explain the point you are trying to make, or at least how this find fits in with the disappearance of Madeleline McCann.

This will help me determine where to move this post, or if it warrants a place here.

Bear in mind there is a lot of mischief being made across cyberspace off the back of a three year old child, by all appearances no longer of this world.

Thanks.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by KDG 03.09.22 13:13

I couldn't decide in which forum to post. I suppose the off-topic forum is better? Maybe someone is making mischief, but I found it odd that SOAR takes you straight to that marker when you actually want Praia Da Luz.
KDG
KDG

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.09.22 13:25

Off topic forum - where is that?

Type the name Madeleine McCann into google search, within a split second you will be taken to millions of entries, the majority of which are not worthy of attention.

I see your interest in the Bogart video theorising, it was your introductory post back in December 2020, if I remember rightly I replied at the time.

You are of course at liberty to read, watch, believe anything you choose but you might find a bit of opposition when expounding speculative theory without corroborating evidence.

Can you please let me know the point you are trying to make so I can move this conversation.

Thanks.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.09.22 1:29

I visited the Soar Earth app as an independent observer, without reference to Madeleine McCann, sticking only to location.

It wasn't easy finding the exact longitude/latitude reference point, a mere touch of the mouse pad gained/lost many degrees.

However I persevered and got as near as possible for me at the time, within about 10 degrees which I think can be deemed pretty accurate.

The result had no resemblance to the location or any other references as indicated in the opening post of this thread.  Indeed the reference turned out to be a residential garden area, or within the immediate vicinity.

Every angle I tried, there was no reference to Madeleine McCann apart from the image posted at the beginning of this thread.

It looks like some smart Alec is pulling a fast one, Someone trying to fool - to put a spanner in the works

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], again I ask you to explain your point.  If you don't the thread will be moved to garbage in due course.

Just to let you know so there is no confusion.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by KDG 04.09.22 2:37

That's cool. By all means move it to garbage.
KDG
KDG

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.09.22 14:17

In fairness [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],  in a while I will move this thread should any member wish to contribute.  Here..

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crusader 04.09.22 16:23

I've just had a look on Soar and there is a marker saying Madeleine Beth McCann, it's right next to Grow landscape studio.

It's well inland from Praia Da Luz and the Ocean Club, looks like they are just jumping on the bandwagon and putting 2&2 together, ie Madeleine and Praia da Luz.
crusader
crusader

Activity : 5564

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.09.22 1:01

Yes, if you follow the lead provided in @KDG's opening post but you will also observe the entry is not consistent with the surrounds, that's to say possibly legitimate entries of geographical landmarks and/ or place names, as opposed to the name of a missing child.

The entry doesn't make any sense, thus I delved deeper.

A simple question .... why would a location be identified on soar earth search in the name of a missing person.  It's not a geographical landmark nor even a place of interest.

It's a nonsense, someone making mischief on the back of a little missing three year old child, almost certainly no longer of this world.

bignono

ex moderator
ex moderator

Liz Eagles, sparkyhorrox and crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top