The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 32 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 32 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 32 Mm11

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 32 Regist10

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 32 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Silverspeed 16.06.20 1:40

Verdi wrote: German prosecutors 'tell Madeleine McCann's parents she's dead but do not reveal details'

Sean Morrison
   6 minutes ago

German police have written to the parents of Madeleine McCann to confirm she is dead but said they cannot confirm how they know, according to reports.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/madeleine-mccanns-parents-told-by-german-prosectuors-that-she-is-dead-a4469881.html

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 32 A8981510

It will be interesting to see how the 'source close to' reacts to this bn .
The Sun have quoted him as saying this Verdi.

[size=45]Clarence Mitchell, the McCann family spokesman, said today: “Kate and Gerry simply do not comment on private correspondence received from police and nor will they be giving a running commentary."[/size]
Silverspeed
Silverspeed

Activity : 443

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 32 Empty Re: The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Post by Verdi 16.06.20 2:03

What bigshock  ?  Ta, I missed that!

.. nor will they be giving a running commentary
- that's the stock phrase of Operation Grange isn't it?

Okay it's not private correspondence from the police but ever so slightly up the pecking order ..

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 32 Sun21310

I guess it's a matter of who and what rather than who and what ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by jazega 16.06.20 3:44

sallypelt wrote:DECEMBER 2007

Portuguese detectives are now working on the theory that a call made between Gerry McCann, 39, and Dr O'Brien is the missing link that could help them find Madeleine's body.
Was RO'B ever questioned by the PJ why he was at that location and what was he doing there ?
Thanks in advance
jazega

Activity : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 16.06.20 5:08

What a difference a couple of days makes.

Last week we had the 'feed bodies to pigs to make them disappear' stories and now we're back to old wells and mineshafts.

And Herr Flick still throws in his 'get out of jail free' card with the 'assume' in the latest reported statements.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 32 Empty Brueckner

Post by talby66 16.06.20 6:15

Here’s my take on Christian Brueckner

He can be one of three things:
Totally uninvolved
Uninvolved but knows something
Involved

Totally uninvolved
no need to elaborate

Uninvolved but knows something
very unlikely since surely he would have tried to gain from the various rewards on offer. He would also have tried to use this “knowledge” to get out of jail with a deal.

Involved

He could be an independent abductor with no connection to the McCanns or the tapas group. If he was then I think we’d have to accept that he did it on the evening of the 3rd but then the “evidence” of the dogs would have to be discounted since, firstly, he’s unlikely to kill a child in the house and then take the body away with him and secondly there wouldn’t have been enough time for the cadaver odour to be created. In addition he left no evidence behind, neither a break in nor fingerprints nor dna and he managed to get clean away and “dispose” of Madeleine in a manner that she hasn’t currently been found. This would have had to happen between Gerry’s check just after 21:00 and Kate’s at 22:00 (ignoring the bizarre Oldfield “didn’t see Maddie” which in itself is unbelievable). He would have to contend with the “checking system” and then a search taking place and keep it all very quiet from any pals, with such a large reward on offer I wouldn’t think any friendship would last. His car and camper van have shown nothing. Even ignoring all the McCann’s and friends’ lies, failure to answer questions and downright bizarre behaviour it is not credible.

He could have been involved in the disposal of the body. For this to happen someone has to contact him, who could that have been, Murat? it seems unlikely that Gerry would do it (just imagine, hi, you don’t know me but I’ll pay you to get rid of my dead daughter) and then he has to be paid. I’ve seen no suggestion that he came into any money nor that the McCanns withdrew a large enough amount to persuade someone to do this (someone else could have but the more people involved the more likely someone cracks). All of that is unlikely to have been able to be arranged on the evening of the 3rd so puts Payne and Oldfield firmly in the frame (along with the McCanns) because of their statements (Oldfield tries to get out of it but surely it’s not believable that he “didn’t see her”). Once it’s before the 3rd the cadaver scent can develop.  But there is still a problem of the cadaver scent, if you paid someone to dispose of a body you wouldn’t expect to get involved with it again so the hire car and key fob don’t fit the bill (I’ve seen it said that could come from something else already contaminated, maybe). If he was involved “only” with the disposal it seems unlikely to me that he wouldn’t try to do a deal to get the reward (£1m at the start if I remember correctly) or even tip a “mate” off to claim it hoping to share it later. Remember Gerry’s “find the body and prove we killed her”, that sounds to me like he knows it cannot be found which if the task was given to someone else he couldn’t be sure about. Given the McCanns seemed to get massive government, police and (maybe) MI5 type support why would they have got them to deal with the “problem”? Let’s assume that CB did do this and then kept quiet, wouldn’t he try to use it now to get out of prison? On the basis that we’ve been told he’s saying nothing (that could be lies) and things would have moved faster if he had told them “vital details” that doesn’t appear to be what’s happened.

There seem to be too many lies, contradictions and very loose ends to tie up for me to believe anything other than he wasn’t involved.

If they are genuinely going to search any wells around his old property (he was known to the PJ who had discounted him) I would get some dogs back and check 5A again, if different dogs found something it would be damning, I accept if they didn’t he may give a defence a helping hand. I would also use the dogs around the wells and his property, it may speed things up.
talby66

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Roidininki 16.06.20 7:27

Madeleine McCann: Prosecutor's letter to parents says there is 'concrete evidence' she is dead
http://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-prosecutors-letter-to-parents-says-there-is-concrete-evidence-she-is-dead-12007630
Roidininki
Roidininki

Activity : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by talby66 16.06.20 7:52

Roidininki wrote:Madeleine McCann: Prosecutor's letter to parents says there is 'concrete evidence' she is dead
http://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-prosecutors-letter-to-parents-says-there-is-concrete-evidence-she-is-dead-12007630
What sort of prosecutor writes to the parents and says that? You'd think he would go and visit them along with local police and tell them what he had but stress they shouldn't mention it (okay I know in their case it would be all over the press afterwards). What is concrete evidence that isn't forensic? photos, video? How and when did they get this evidence because only a few days ago they were conceding that she could be alive.

I'd like to think it was being used to flush them out but if so it seems very crude and if CB is not involved they will know that the police don't have anything.
talby66

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by talby66 16.06.20 8:06

BlueBag wrote:Did he say "concrete evidence" in english?

Did he say it at all?
Fair point, I haven't seen the letter in either English or German, the article is even more bizarre since at one point it says "and it wasn't clear if they had yet received the prosecutor's letter". Fancy finding out your daughter is dead by reading sky news, etc.

It also quotes the daily mail saying "The Daily Mail reported the prosecutor said he hadn't even shared key evidence with Scotland Yard and the Portuguese police who are also investigating the case". They're certainly keeping the "concrete evidence" very close to their chests.
talby66

Back to top Go down

Post by Flossy 16.06.20 8:28

talby66 wrote:

Did he say it at all?
Fair point, I haven't seen the letter in either English or German, the article is even more bizarre since at one point it says "and it wasn't clear if they had yet received the prosecutor's letter". Fancy finding out your daughter is dead by reading sky news, etc.

It also quotes the daily mail saying "The Daily Mail reported the prosecutor said he hadn't even shared key evidence with Scotland Yard and the Portuguese police who are also investigating the case". They're certainly keeping the "concrete evidence" very close to their chests.
The reporting of this is all off. At the top of the article it states that evidence has not been shared and then further down it mentions one key piece of evidence that they have relating to MM death and says it has been shared with Portuguese police.
Flossy
Flossy

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 16.06.20 8:34

Pat Brown blog:

MONDAY, JUNE 15, 2020

“The is NO Forensic Evidence that She is Dead”

I am sure there isn’t. I am sure there is no body and no DNA and nothing else of any physical sort. I am sure there are no photos of her dead body or articles of her clothing in Christian Brückner secret hiding place. Because when the police say there is not forensic evidence that she is dead but they have other evidence, not evidence that is good enough to go to court with, but which only “indicates” she is dead, this means they haven’t got shit.

https://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2020/06/the-is-no-forensic-evidence-that-she-is.html?fbclid=IwAR1qccqSNGN6lpHho9_-0-NOrxh_VJC3q6G_UidSLgzUAfQn1lbWB5LyxpA
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by theomega 16.06.20 8:37

German newspapers do not mention Mr. Wolters writing a letter to the parents. The only German newspaper saying that is quoting "the Sun" talking to Mr. Wolters. Nowhere else there is reference of a letter or Mr. Wolters talking publicly. Why would he talk to the Sun exclusively?! huh
theomega
theomega

Activity : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by theomega 16.06.20 9:02

Further to show German newspapers are now just rehashing English newspapers of what Mr Wolters has or has not said..... Nowhere any direct report from German Police... 

https://www.hna.de/welt/maddie-mccann-news-tot-taeter-eltern-tatverdaechtiger-rtl-doku-phantombild-wende-beweis-zr-13794650.html

As the British newspaper Sun further reports, the investigators from Portugal had classified this reference as "very important". As the British newspaper reports further, the McCann family's lawyer should be informed about the developments in a few days. It is unclear whether the public prosecutor in Germany actually has evidence of the girl's death or whether this is just speculation by the British press. 

Maddie McCann Misses: Is The Little Girl Dead?

Update of June 15, 2020, 9.24 a.m. Just last week, Hans Wolters from the Braunschweig public prosecutor's office said in a press conference that he was sure that Maddie McCann was dead. All that was missing was the last proof - her body. Now the U-turn. In an interview he gave to the English daily Mirror, Wolters says there is no forensic evidence that Maddie is dead. "It was just my personal opinion and speculation." Wolters went on to say: "Because there is no forensic evidence, there is still a little bit of hope." 
theomega
theomega

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 16.06.20 9:11

SKY News article:

"Mr Wolters revealed that he had sent the letter in an interview with British newspaper reporters in Braunschweig, where he is leading the investigation".

I send letters in an envelope. Is this new technology, to send them in an interview?

They just can't get the staff.

Mr Wolters, revealed in an interview ... that he had sent a letter...

Sky News, just put my cheque in the post swing

https://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-prosecutors-letter-to-parents-says-there-is-concrete-evidence-she-is-dead-12007630
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.06.20 9:28

Did he say it at all?

Does he exist?

Is he a genuine investigator or one that the MCanns bought?

Is he still employed or is he one of these retired officers?

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11207

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by theomega 16.06.20 9:39

https://staatsanwaltschaft-braunschweig.niedersachsen.de/startseite/aktuelles/pressekontakte/pressekontakte-170423.html

Phone and contact details of Mr. Wolters are public
theomega
theomega

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.06.20 9:41

The latest McCann suspect: Scotland Yard has revealed vital new information about a suspect wanted in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. - Page 32 German-prosecutor-hans-christian-wolters-interview-staatsanwaltchaft-offices-braunschweig-germany-shutterstock-editorial-10679490k

Here he is
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 16.06.20 9:55

So there is concrete evidence, and
there is no concrete evidence.
At the same time.

I suppose it may depend on whether you consider that the alerts and to, and traces of, human cadaverine and blood count as concrete evidence of Madeleine's death.

Strictly they do not. They only show that a dead body lay behind the sofa, and that the scent was traced to the shelf in the bedroom and to the car and clothing and cuddle cat and. . . .

It shows that SOMEBODY is dead.   
It is an assumption, albeit based on logic and elimination of all the other possibilities, that it was Madeleine.

Perhaps that is what he means.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16603

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 16.06.20 10:04

" Concrete evidence " another " stone unturned " and The Sun , Mail , Sky news etc slithered out from underneath leaving their slimy trail behind to fill the pages / airwaves for the gullible .

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 16.06.20 10:47

Madeleine McCann: Police say other people will have 'concrete knowledge' of her disappearance. The BKA appeal said: "There is reason to assume that there are other persons, apart from the suspect, who have concrete knowledge of the course of the crime and maybe also of the place where the body was left."
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 16.06.20 11:13

sallypelt wrote:Madeleine McCann: Police say other people will have 'concrete knowledge' of her disappearance. The BKA appeal said: "There is reason to assume that there are other persons, apart from the suspect, who have concrete knowledge of the course of the crime and maybe also of the place where the body was left."
Oooh, the plot thickens.

It's like watching a series of "Vera" or "Endeavour", it just gets to the interesting part and you're sitting on the edge of your seat, then you have to wait a whole week to find out what happened.   smilie

But it really isn't funny, we're talking about the demise of a 3 year old girl, obviously people know what happened to her, she was dead and that was that, they had their own families to think of and their careers and their lives mattered more than hers did.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 16.06.20 11:24

Wishful thinking maybe but, which investigation are the Germans assisting?  The cover-up in the UK or the official investigation in Portugal?

What evidence of death, apart from the dogs alerting to the McCanns property, could the Germans possibly have?  Unless, a body has been found, highly unlikely though.

This is a political coverup, and it started with Tony Blair sending Clarrie over to "control what came out in the press'.  Then we had Gordon Brown meeting with the then Portuguese PM (since convicted for corruption) Jose Socrates, who seems to have been the power behind Goncalo Amaral being taken off the case.

It may sound daft but since Brexit, is there any chance that the UK coverup will lose the support of other nations? I mean, did Gordon threaten trade with Portugal if Socrates didn't co-operate, was a deal struck?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Trotters 16.06.20 11:37

Could it be that Christian Whatshisname was simply having a night on the rob, saw someone leave that particular appt, figured he'd have at least a few minutes to get in and out, then stumbled upon Maddie lying face down dead having fallen off the back of the couch?

Not something he could report but certainly something he'd remember and possibly talk about with scumbag associates.

On the one hand, he'd have some bargaining chip to deal against his sentence but, again, that puts him at the scene and highlights him as a prime suspect. 

Just thinking out loud. Sorry if that's been discussed already.
Trotters

Activity : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by cookiemuncher 16.06.20 11:41

sharonl wrote:Wishful thinking maybe but, with investigation are the Germans assisting?  The cover-up in the UK or the official investigation in Portugal?

What evidence of death, apart from the dogs alerting to the McCanns property, could the Germans possibly have?  Unless, a body has been found, highly unlikely though.

This is a political coverup, and it started with Tony Blair sending Clarrie over to "control what came out in the press'.  Then we had Gordon Brown meeting with the then Portuguese PM (since convicted for corruption) Jose Socrates, who seems to have been the power behind Gonzalo Amaral being taken off the case.

It may sound daft but since Brexit, is there any chance that the UK coverup will lose the support of other nations? I mean, did Gordon threaten trade with Portugal if Socrates didn't co-operate, was a deal struck?
Gordon Brown snuck into Lisbon late at night to sign the Treaty of Lisbon on 13th December 2007 after everyone else did.  Had he done a deal with the Portuguese government to let the McCanns off the hook if he signed it?  That is the big question.  Were negotiations going on until the last minute?

Didn't Gordon Brown have connections with the McCanns, someone they knew lived near him or something, if I recall.  They "called in favours" according to Madeleine's uncle, sorry I can't remember his name but he's the spittin' image of Madeleine. I've done a search on the internet but can't find any photos of him.
cookiemuncher
cookiemuncher

Activity : 389

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta 16.06.20 11:48

I just don't think in any way shape or form that the German police could be persuaded or lent on, especially when you consider that stating Maddie is dead is completely against anything the McCanns would want to be stated publicly.

Further, if you consider the channels that would need to be taken to create a scenario where the Germans are acting as puppets - surely far too risky, far too much chance of a leak?

I appreciate a lot of work has gone in to investigating this case from all parties but I can't help but feel a lot of people are desperately clinging on to their theories. I have not found one single theory that makes total sense of all the facts and any which detail the parents witting or unwitting involvement in her death means that they are complete and utter monsters given the smiling and laughing they did mere days after.

As usual, time will tell but this is, for my money, one of the most interesting developments in the case. Imagine though if he WAS the disposal man rather than killer/abductor...be an awful lot of sweating going on in the McCann camp.
nomendelta

Activity : 393

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top