The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action - Page 2 Mm11

Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action - Page 2 Mm11

Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action - Page 2 Regist10

Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action - Page 2 Empty Re: Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action

Post by willowthewisp 12.06.19 13:22

Verdi wrote:
NickE wrote:I've also asked him why CEOP became involved from the very beginning but has he refused to answer and it's a bit pathetic because I know and we all knows he has the answer to that simple question.
Snipped from PJ files..

Letter from Dr Amaral to Detective Chief Superintendent Robert Hall - 7th May 2007

2. In the spirit of Police to Police Cooperation we request the presence of a British Criminal Analyst who may be able to assist the enquiry.

Also the collaboration of the UK's "Child Exploitation Online Protection" may be useful if they wish to send one of their officers to provide assistance to the investigation,

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14767p125-documented-evidence#403329

Personally, I think anyone in the public eye with a reputation to uphold, are crazy to engage in twittering.  I don't understand why they do it.
Hi Verdi, perhaps Big Jim is a paid shill, like Clarence, Brunt, Billy Ocean Song, "when the Going Gets Tough, the Tough get going" hot footing it back to Blighty, Tapas 7/9 style, "Hold a chicken in the air, stick a deck chair up your nose, buy a jumbo jet" "Spitting Image", proper entertainment for kids and adults, even the Politicians dared Not to ban it, due to how bad it would make them look, Vanity?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action - Page 2 Empty Re: Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action

Post by Verdi 12.06.19 15:52

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.06.19 16:25

aquila wrote:It must have been a few years ago when I had a bit of a bee in my bonnet on CMoMM about Jimmy two flags and his new business venture as the overlord of an associate based 'global' company which depicted him spearheading child protection with the oddest photograph of himself standing on a podium between the Union flag and the US flag, microphone to his mouth.  . . .
Gamble took the said photograph and removed the flags to show himself still standing on the same podium, microphone to his mouth with a blacked out background.
. . .
I never pretend to be clever. I found it completely bizarre.
There is a history of altering photos in this case.

We remember the "Curious case of the missing elbow and the missing sibling . . ."
Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action - Page 2 0003_l10
where the "Last Photo" was clearly tampered with before being published across the world.

Now we find that Jim "send me all your photos - over here, not to the PJ over there" Gamble has also been playing around
Now you see them . . .

Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action - Page 2 Gamble10
Now you don't.
Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action - Page 2 Gamble11
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 12.06.19 16:47

PeterMac wrote:There is a history of altering photos in this case.

We remember the "Curious case of the missing elbow and the missing sibling . . ."
Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action - Page 2 0003_l10
where the "Last Photo" was clearly tampered with before being published across the world.

Any other images showing the wall in the background? I'd be curious as to whether the pattern/arrangement of additional stones visible on the image showing M alone matched those of the actual wall.
AlexBG

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.06.19 17:01

Lots, but we did this over a decade ago.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 13.06.19 14:42

And what did you conclude?
AlexBG

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 13.06.19 18:40

Hello AlexBG,

I've been reading over your posts today. You've been a member of the forum for almost five years.

As you haven't posted much I forgot that you introduced yourself as a law student. I was reminded of how long people are on the leading forum and how the years pass so quickly.

How did it all go? Did you take up law? Did you choose a discipline?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.06.19 9:58

We concluded that someone had tampered with the original image to remove the elbow and the sibling.

We also concluded that the original photo could not possibly have been taken at lunchtime on Thursday 3rd May 2007, as the world was being told, but on the available evidence can only have been taken during the luncheon interval on Sunday 29th April 2007.
From that we deduced that someone had altered the EXIF Metadata attached to the image, and
from that we deduced that there must have been a motive for so doing.

We then looked into the proven skills and abilities of various people closely associated with the family, and
discovered people with the necessary knowledge.
From there having established Means and Motive, we looked for the third of the necessary Trinity in criminal law - Opportunity -
And found it.

A simple series of logical steps.
So far no one has been able to argue convincingly, based on proper evidence, that this is flawed.  Many have tried.
But as always a single piece of credible refutational evidence will be enough to alter this analysis.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 15.06.19 10:55

PeterMac wrote:We concluded that someone had tampered with the original image to remove the elbow and the sibling.

We also concluded that the original photo could not possibly have been taken at lunchtime on Thursday 3rd May 2007, as the world was being told, but on the available evidence can only have been taken during the luncheon interval on Sunday 29th April 2007.

I suppose you could argue that the image of Madeleine has been 'isolated ' to give clarity . Having said that, I do find it odd that the deep shadow on the grass in between Madeleine's hat and the vanished elbow has also been removed. I guess shadows CAN tell timely  tales.
kaz

Activity : 1009

Shellsbells likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 15.06.19 11:43

I am sure they would argue that.

The fact remains that the photo was tampered with.
It was not merely cropped, but some extra "stuff' was added, most probably by copying and pasting from elsewhere.

If we look again at the original and the one we were then presented with . . .

Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action - Page 2 0003_l11

We see that it is possible to carefully crop Madeleine out of the original, removing the elbow and the sibling, without recourse to any trickery or addition or "photoshopping"

Like this.   

Jim Gamble slams trolls for harming tot's siblings – calls for police action - Page 2 0006_c10

The picture will not win prizes for "Composition" but would score highly on
"Spontaneity", "Emotional response", and "Intrigue".

Not to mention that it could have been produced to the PJ and the search parties, and the Press across the world at any time from about 11pm Thursday 3rd May 2007.
But it wasn't.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 17.06.19 19:12

aquilaAre wrote:Hello AlexBG,

I've been reading over your posts today. You've been a member of the forum for almost five years.

As you haven't posted much I forgot that you introduced yourself as a law student. I was reminded of how long people are on the leading forum and how the years pass so quickly.

Oh yes.  That's jogged my memory.   Would be interesting to know if AlexBG took up law.  Any response AlexBG?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.06.19 7:07

There was once a long thread about the isolated photo-shopped pool picture of Madeleine.

It was clearly demonstrated where repeated patches of the stonework behind were used to cover over various other parts of the photo.

The grass as well if I remember correctly.

There were people arguing that the isolated picture was the original and it was photo-shopped into the group "last" photo.

Ridiculous.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 19.06.19 19:57

aquila wrote:Hello AlexBG,

Completed Law degree and Masters, thanks for asking. Currently in Seoul on a gap year.
I teach ESL here part time, but I've yet to enter the 'real world' of full time employment.
AlexBG

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexBG 19.06.19 20:00

PeterMac wrote:We concluded that someone had tampered with the original image to remove the elbow and the sibling.

From that we deduced that someone had altered the EXIF Metadata attached to the image, and
from that we deduced that there must have been a motive for so doing.

We then looked into the proven skills and abilities of various people closely associated with the family, and
discovered people with the necessary knowledge.
From there having established Means and Motive, we looked for the third of the necessary Trinity in criminal law - Opportunity -
And found it.

A simple series of logical steps.
So far no one has been able to argue convincingly, based on proper evidence, that this is flawed.  Many have tried.
But as always a single piece of credible refutational evidence will be enough to alter this analysis.
I seem to recall people investigating the weather, in order to narrow it down to 29th April - was there any other reason?
So the original image contained EXIF Metadata - what about the one showing M alone?
The 'tampering' aka 'photoshopping' has been done quite meticulously; not beyond the realms of an amateur, but above average. I noticed also that the background on the latter image has had a 'blurring' effect added.
I guess it's even possible that both images are 'photoshopped' and M wasn't really in either of them...
AlexBG

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.06.19 6:52

[AlexBG.
Well done. It's a long slog.  I know.  I did both my LLB and MA part time, night school and "distance", and a year to do the Thesis.]

The weather was a crucial element in coming to the conclusion that it was taken on Sunday 29th.  The details can be found in the various Chapters with the long Appendices at   http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
I went through Met office reports, Airport records, satellite images from more than one source, a diary written by a retired RAF Navigator, for whom understanding weather was crucial, then very importantly photos posted by normal members
of the public on FLICKR and other sites, and of course the statements by the Tapas Group themselves.

They are all mutually reinforcing - (With the exception of course of GM who says the weather was hot - but he is the only person in the known Universe who says so)

So far as I have been able to find out, once an image has been cropped and 'messed around with' the Metadata is lost.  

We looked (= some professionals looked) at whether Madeleine had been photoshopped INTO the big photo, but it seemed to be agreed that the photo itself was more or less OK.  There was a lot of discussion about that, and various versions were prepared with Madeleine taken out.   Some of those are floating round, and from time to time people post them on fora as original.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 20.06.19 10:50

PeterMac wrote:[AlexBG.
Well done. It's a long slog.  I know.  I did both my LLB and MA part time, night school and "distance", and a year to do the Thesis.]

The weather was a crucial element in coming to the conclusion that it was taken on Sunday 29th.  The details can be found in the various Chapters with the long Appendices at   http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
I went through Met office reports, Airport records, satellite images from more than one source, a diary written by a retired RAF Navigator, for whom understanding weather was crucial, then very importantly photos posted by normal members
of the public on FLICKR and other sites, and of course the statements by the Tapas Group themselves.

They are all mutually reinforcing - (With the exception of course of GM who says the weather was hot - but he is the only person in the known Universe who says so)

So far as I have been able to find out, once an image has been cropped and 'messed around with' the Metadata is lost.  

We looked (= some professionals looked) at whether Madeleine had been photoshopped INTO the big photo, but it seemed to be agreed that the photo itself was more or less OK.  There was a lot of discussion about that, and various versions were prepared with Madeleine taken out.   Some of those are floating round, and from time to time people post them on fora as original.
I did an extended analysis of the data from this photo and this info was extracted:
Does this mean that Adobe Photoshop was used to create EXIF data or how should it be read?

*** Searching Compression Signatures ***

Signature:           01DADDC4908E9BA57CC067EEAD54E67D
  Signature (Rotated): 01DADDC4908E9BA57CC067EEAD54E67D
  File Offset:         0 bytes
  Chroma subsampling:  1x1
  EXIF Make/Model:     OK   [Canon] [Canon PowerShot A620]
  EXIF Makernotes:     NONE
  EXIF Software:       OK   [Adobe Photoshop CS Windows]

Searching Compression Signatures: (3347 built-in, 0 user(*) )

EXIF.Make / Software        EXIF.Model                            Quality           Subsamp Match?
          -------------------------   -----------------------------------   ----------------  --------------
     SW :[Adobe Photoshop          ]                                       [Save As 12      ]                  

NOTE: EXIF Software field recognized as from editor
  Based on the analysis of compression characteristics and EXIF metadata:

ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited
*** Additional Info ***
NOTE: Data exists after EOF, range: 0x001C8696-0x001C886E (472 bytes)

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 20.06.19 14:38

I don't know.     That's why I rely on experts to tell me.
Sorry.

I published the entire EXIF stuff as an Appendix. It runs to 4 A4 pages
and I do not pretend to understand more than 5% of it.
But Prof Hamid did.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top