The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Mm11

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Regist10

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by tiki on 15.05.19 23:36

The Madeleine McCann case is a fiasco. It does appear to be a huge cover up  to stop the McCanns from being prosecuted for neglecting or possibly abusing the child then hiding and later disposing of the body. Why is the big question. Is this purely because the wee whiny one is a freemason who called in favours or is there something more sinister going on that he's a part of or has something on someone else high up. Whatever it is it's gone on long enough surely. About time something big came to light that the McLiars can't worm their way out of and about time they take down all the corrupt people who've covered for them along with them. I know there's a lot of circumstantial evidence but I've always believed that the dogs evidence CANNOT be ignored. Bottom line is she was dead in that flat for however long cadaverine takes to be emitted from a corpse which rules out a burglary gone wrong and points the finger indisputably at the McCanns as perpetrators of the crime. Why does anyone think Gerry McCann argued pitifully that the dogs were unreliable when it's so clear how accurate they actually are and he knows it.
tiki
tiki

Posts : 36
Join date : 2018-05-13

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.05.19 1:07

@Verdi wrote:I haven't seen the Netflix production, in relation to the words quoted above ^^^, did Sandra Felgueiras specify, or at least indicate, which October she was referring to - October 2007 or October 2008 or October 2009 + ?

That aside, fortunately Ms Felgueiras is just a Spanish journalist, not an element of the official investigation.  It's regretful to think she's turned out to be a quisling, if indeed she has, as so much emphasis has been placed on those unforgettable interviews,  however it's not really very important.  

Whatever situation Ms Felgueiras now finds herself in, doesn't detract from the content of the interviews, indelibly embedded for posterity.

She didn't specify what year was it, but it's pretty clear that she said she made a call to Gonçalo Amaral while he was involved in the McCann case. So it couldn't be any other year.

Sandra is not a Spanish journalist. She's Portuguese. Or am I mistaken?

It's not regretful at all. I'm merely questioning her lies. In fact, she should feel regretful that she said things that are simply not true, in order to denigrate Amaral's image, especially in a documentary that was produced solely on the basis of fooling the public and making the Portuguese police look like evil scumbags.

Agree on the last paragraph. My main concern is that the more gullible people are gonna buy into this propaganda bullsh*t and are not gonna pay attention to the facts and as you say, interviews like the "Ask the dogs, Sandra" one.

____________________
"Having reviewed all of the evidence, I've said that there's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death" - Gerry McCann, 23rd September 2009.
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by Verdi on 16.05.19 1:17

My apologies, yes, Sandra Felgueiras is Portuguese, not Spanish.

That simple error however has no impact on my point.

If the populace wish to be sucked-in by a Netflix production, or any other misleading source of information, that's up to them.  Nothing I say, you say or anyone else say will make one iota of difference.

It's a criminal case for the Portuguese police to investigate. It's what they think do and say that matters and that's what we strive to do here on CMOMM - to assist wherever we can by providing new evidence and fresh insight into the case.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14164
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.05.19 1:33

@tiki wrote:The Madeleine McCann case is a fiasco. It does appear to be a huge cover up  to stop the McCanns from being prosecuted for neglecting or possibly abusing the child then hiding and later disposing of the body. Why is the big question. Is this purely because the wee whiny one is a freemason who called in favours or is there something more sinister going on that he's a part of or has something on someone else high up. Whatever it is it's gone on long enough surely. About time something big came to light that the McLiars can't worm their way out of and about time they take down all the corrupt people who've covered for them along with them. I know there's a lot of circumstantial evidence but I've always believed that the dogs evidence CANNOT be ignored. Bottom line is she was dead in that flat for however long cadaverine takes to be emitted from a corpse which rules out a burglary gone wrong and points the finger indisputably at the McCanns as perpetrators of the crime. Why does anyone think Gerry McCann argued pitifully that the dogs were unreliable when it's so clear how accurate they actually are and he knows it.

Absolutely.

I don't buy people's excuses for the dogs' finding at all. These dogs who worked on the 200+ cases and have been complimented for their success rate alerted to the presence of both blood and cadaver in places that were ONLY associated to the McCanns. In the Ocean Club resort, they went to many apartments and they only alerted in the apartment 5A. When they went to the parking a lot, dozens of cars were there... but they ONLY alerted to the car the McCanns rented.

Both Eddie and Keela marked in the ignition key and the luggage compartment of the car.

Sometimes things stop being a coincidence and start being really obvious...

But anyway, I think that Madeleine may have died on 29th of April and that her corpse was lain behind the sofa for about 1 hour and some minutes. This would blow the "checks" story out of the water. Not that the "checks" story was any indication that they were not neglecting their own children.

Did the McCanns go to dinner with their friends on Sunday? If so, which restaurant did they go to? Because it certainly wasn't the Tapas restaurant. (I think)

____________________
"Having reviewed all of the evidence, I've said that there's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death" - Gerry McCann, 23rd September 2009.
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.05.19 1:38

@Verdi wrote:My apologies, yes, Sandra Felgueiras is Portuguese, not Spanish.

That simple error however has no impact on my point.

If the populace wish to be sucked-in by a Netflix production, or any other misleading source of information, that's up to them.  Nothing I say, you say or anyone else say will make one iota of difference.

It's a criminal case for the Portuguese police to investigate.  It's what they think do and say that matters and that's what we strive to do here on CMOMM - to assist wherever we can by providing new evidence and fresh insight into the case.

I love that ideology.

Yes, it's true that changing people's opinions is almost impossible. I learned that from experience, but it would be nice if there were more people seeking the truth so we can get justice for Madeleine...

____________________
"Having reviewed all of the evidence, I've said that there's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death" - Gerry McCann, 23rd September 2009.
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by tiki on 16.05.19 12:10

Didn't they go to the Millennium restaurant on the Sunday or was that Saturday. It's in the files anyway and they did take the kids but with so many nobody could say Madeleine was definitely there. One question I have which isn't related but why did they make her a ward of court, for what purpose would they do that and I'm not talking about the reason they gave, I mean the real reason.
tiki
tiki

Posts : 36
Join date : 2018-05-13

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by aquila on 16.05.19 14:02

@pauloalexandre wrote:
@Verdi wrote:My apologies, yes, Sandra Felgueiras is Portuguese, not Spanish.

That simple error however has no impact on my point.

If the populace wish to be sucked-in by a Netflix production, or any other misleading source of information, that's up to them.  Nothing I say, you say or anyone else say will make one iota of difference.

It's a criminal case for the Portuguese police to investigate.  It's what they think do and say that matters and that's what we strive to do here on CMOMM - to assist wherever we can by providing new evidence and fresh insight into the case.

I love that ideology.

Yes, it's true that changing people's opinions is almost impossible. I learned that from experience, but it would be nice if there were more people seeking the truth so we can get justice for Madeleine...
Whose truth are you speaking of?

I'm editing to add that is not impossible to change people's opinions because that would be to deny the existence of propaganda.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9467
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.05.19 14:34

@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:
@Verdi wrote:My apologies, yes, Sandra Felgueiras is Portuguese, not Spanish.

That simple error however has no impact on my point.

If the populace wish to be sucked-in by a Netflix production, or any other misleading source of information, that's up to them.  Nothing I say, you say or anyone else say will make one iota of difference.

It's a criminal case for the Portuguese police to investigate.  It's what they think do and say that matters and that's what we strive to do here on CMOMM - to assist wherever we can by providing new evidence and fresh insight into the case.

I love that ideology.

Yes, it's true that changing people's opinions is almost impossible. I learned that from experience, but it would be nice if there were more people seeking the truth so we can get justice for Madeleine...
Whose truth are you speaking of?

I'm editing to add that is not impossible to change people's opinions because that would be to deny the existence of propaganda.

The truth being the facts of the case, not what the UK media puts out in public.

Well, I did say "almost impossible", but that happens when people already have a strong opinion on the subject. Propaganda is used to emotionally manipulate people. More gullible people, as I mentioned.

____________________
"Having reviewed all of the evidence, I've said that there's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death" - Gerry McCann, 23rd September 2009.
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by aquila on 16.05.19 14:42

@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:
@Verdi wrote:My apologies, yes, Sandra Felgueiras is Portuguese, not Spanish.

That simple error however has no impact on my point.

If the populace wish to be sucked-in by a Netflix production, or any other misleading source of information, that's up to them.  Nothing I say, you say or anyone else say will make one iota of difference.

It's a criminal case for the Portuguese police to investigate.  It's what they think do and say that matters and that's what we strive to do here on CMOMM - to assist wherever we can by providing new evidence and fresh insight into the case.

I love that ideology.

Yes, it's true that changing people's opinions is almost impossible. I learned that from experience, but it would be nice if there were more people seeking the truth so we can get justice for Madeleine...
Whose truth are you speaking of?

I'm editing to add that is not impossible to change people's opinions because that would be to deny the existence of propaganda.

The truth being the facts of the case, not what the UK media puts out in public.

Well, I did say "almost impossible", but that happens when people already have a strong opinion on the subject. Propaganda is used to emotionally manipulate people. More gullible people, as I mentioned.
So, what do you think of the facts of the case?
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9467
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.05.19 15:10

@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:
@Verdi wrote:My apologies, yes, Sandra Felgueiras is Portuguese, not Spanish.

That simple error however has no impact on my point.

If the populace wish to be sucked-in by a Netflix production, or any other misleading source of information, that's up to them.  Nothing I say, you say or anyone else say will make one iota of difference.

It's a criminal case for the Portuguese police to investigate.  It's what they think do and say that matters and that's what we strive to do here on CMOMM - to assist wherever we can by providing new evidence and fresh insight into the case.

I love that ideology.

Yes, it's true that changing people's opinions is almost impossible. I learned that from experience, but it would be nice if there were more people seeking the truth so we can get justice for Madeleine...
Whose truth are you speaking of?

I'm editing to add that is not impossible to change people's opinions because that would be to deny the existence of propaganda.

The truth being the facts of the case, not what the UK media puts out in public.

Well, I did say "almost impossible", but that happens when people already have a strong opinion on the subject. Propaganda is used to emotionally manipulate people. More gullible people, as I mentioned.
So, what do you think of the facts of the case?

What do you mean? The facts are what we see, for example, in the PJ Files, not in the media.

____________________
"Having reviewed all of the evidence, I've said that there's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death" - Gerry McCann, 23rd September 2009.
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.05.19 15:12

@tiki wrote:Didn't they go to the Millennium restaurant on the Sunday or was that Saturday. It's in the files anyway and they did take the kids but with so many nobody could say Madeleine was definitely there. One question I have which isn't related but why did they make her a ward of court, for what purpose would they do that and I'm not talking about the reason they gave, I mean the real reason.

I don't know much about that.

I think it was Saturday, but I'm not entirely sure...

____________________
"Having reviewed all of the evidence, I've said that there's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death" - Gerry McCann, 23rd September 2009.
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by aquila on 16.05.19 15:20

Now, at the risk of breaking forum rules, having been on this forum for a very long time, I am capable of spotting people who are here to waste time.

Madeleine who?
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9467
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.05.19 15:22

@aquila wrote:Now, at the risk of breaking forum rules, having been on this forum for a very long time, I am capable of spotting people who are here to waste time.

Madeleine who?

I'm afraid I don't understand.

____________________
"Having reviewed all of the evidence, I've said that there's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death" - Gerry McCann, 23rd September 2009.
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by aquila on 16.05.19 15:26

@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:Now, at the risk of breaking forum rules, having been on this forum for a very long time, I am capable of spotting people who are here to waste time.

Madeleine who?

I'm afraid I don't understand.
I'm sure you do.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9467
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.05.19 15:30

@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:Now, at the risk of breaking forum rules, having been on this forum for a very long time, I am capable of spotting people who are here to waste time.

Madeleine who?

I'm afraid I don't understand.
I'm sure you do.

Well, I don't. I'm actually kind of confused by your comments. Did I say something that I shouldn't? Because if I did, you can tell me.

____________________
"Having reviewed all of the evidence, I've said that there's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death" - Gerry McCann, 23rd September 2009.
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by aquila on 16.05.19 15:33

@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:Now, at the risk of breaking forum rules, having been on this forum for a very long time, I am capable of spotting people who are here to waste time.

Madeleine who?

I'm afraid I don't understand.
I'm sure you do.

Well, I don't. I'm actually kind of confused by your comments. Did I say something that I shouldn't? Because if I did, you can tell me.
Have you been banned from a blog recently?
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9467
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.05.19 15:34

@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:Now, at the risk of breaking forum rules, having been on this forum for a very long time, I am capable of spotting people who are here to waste time.

Madeleine who?

I'm afraid I don't understand.
I'm sure you do.

Well, I don't. I'm actually kind of confused by your comments. Did I say something that I shouldn't? Because if I did, you can tell me.
Have you been banned from a blog recently?

No. Why?

____________________
"Having reviewed all of the evidence, I've said that there's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death" - Gerry McCann, 23rd September 2009.
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by aquila on 16.05.19 15:37

My mistake then.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9467
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.05.19 15:39

@aquila wrote:My mistake then.

So... are you going to tell me what I said wrong?

____________________
"Having reviewed all of the evidence, I've said that there's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death" - Gerry McCann, 23rd September 2009.
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by aquila on 16.05.19 15:47

@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:My mistake then.

So... are you going to tell me what I said wrong?
What I will tell you is that a little girl went missing. So many people around her lied, continue to lie and make up more lies.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9467
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.05.19 15:52

@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:My mistake then.

So... are you going to tell me what I said wrong?
What I will tell you is that a little girl went missing. So many people around her lied, continue to lie and make up more lies.

I couldn't agree more.

However, I have to be persistent: did any of my comments upset you?

____________________
"Having reviewed all of the evidence, I've said that there's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death" - Gerry McCann, 23rd September 2009.
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by aquila on 16.05.19 15:54

@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:My mistake then.

So... are you going to tell me what I said wrong?
What I will tell you is that a little girl went missing. So many people around her lied, continue to lie and make up more lies.

I couldn't agree more.

However, I have to be persistent: did any of my comments upset you?
Grow up and take this gutter stuff to Twitter.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9467
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by pauloalexandre on 16.05.19 16:00

@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:My mistake then.

So... are you going to tell me what I said wrong?
What I will tell you is that a little girl went missing. So many people around her lied, continue to lie and make up more lies.

I couldn't agree more.

However, I have to be persistent: did any of my comments upset you?
Grow up and take this gutter stuff to Twitter.

I don't have a Twitter account. Seriously, if I said something bad, I'll apologise. I'm not perfect.

____________________
"Having reviewed all of the evidence, I've said that there's no evidence that Madeleine is dead and there's no evidence to implicate us in her death" - Gerry McCann, 23rd September 2009.
pauloalexandre
pauloalexandre

Posts : 38
Join date : 2019-05-04

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by aquila on 16.05.19 16:09

@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@pauloalexandre wrote:

So... are you going to tell me what I said wrong?
What I will tell you is that a little girl went missing. So many people around her lied, continue to lie and make up more lies.

I couldn't agree more.

However, I have to be persistent: did any of my comments upset you?
Grow up and take this gutter stuff to Twitter.

I don't have a Twitter account. Seriously, if I said something bad, I'll apologise. I'm not perfect.
Upset ME? what a banal thing. There is a little dead girl out there and a pack of lies surrounding her death.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9467
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary - Page 2 Empty Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Post by Verdi on 16.05.19 16:19

Title of thread..

Re: Pat Brown, Criminal Profiler; Review of the Netflix Madeleine McCann documentary

Back on topic please good people.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

https://thecompletemysteryofmadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 14164
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum