The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Did Maddy even go to bed that night? - Page 2 Mm11

Did Maddy even go to bed that night? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Did Maddy even go to bed that night? - Page 2 Mm11

Did Maddy even go to bed that night? - Page 2 Regist10

Did Maddy even go to bed that night?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did Maddy even go to bed that night? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Maddy even go to bed that night?

Post by Jill Havern 08.08.18 10:04

Cookiecat wrote:Ps it is really hard to navigate site on android
Have you tried using the Portal? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then right click on links to open them in a new tab, to save navigating away from the Portal.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Did Maddy even go to bed that night? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did Maddy even go to bed that night?

Post by Verdi 08.08.18 12:32

ferrotty wrote:Can someone enlighten me as to what those red pointing markers are eluding to on the bed and floor.

Forensics ferrotty, the markers indicate the location of samples recovered for analysis..

In this search the following was recovered:
- various hairs from the floor in the area of the doorway of the bedroom with two single beds from where the minor disappeared, they being placed inside a paper envelope in accordance with instructions issued by the Biology Section of the LPC and referenced as trace evidence [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.];

- various hairs from the floor area next to the bed where the missing child was sleeping, they being placed inside a paper envelope in accordance with instructions issued by the Biology Section of the LPC and referenced as trace evidence [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.];

- various hairs from the top of the bed where the missing child was sleeping, they being placed inside a paper envelope in accordance with instructions issued by the Biology Section of the LPC and referenced as trace evidence [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.];

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

09_VOLUME_IXa_Page_2314 First reference to stain on bedspread
- various hairs from the floor area next to the bed opposite to the bed from which the sleeping child disappeared, they being placed inside a paper envelope in accordance with instructions issued by the Biology Section of the LPC and referenced as trace evidence [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.];

- various hairs from the floor of the living room, they being placed inside a paper envelope in accordance with instructions issued by the Biology Section of the LPC and referenced as trace evidence [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.];

- various hairs from the floor of the main door entrance hallway of the apartment, they being placed inside a paper envelope in accordance with instructions issued by the Biology Section of the LPC and referenced as trace evidence [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.];

On the single bed opposite to that from which the child disappeared, despite it being impregnated the red-coloured chemical product referred to, the search for hairs proceeded,that search having been negative.

After the recovery of hairs described above there proceeded the search for possible traces of semen, using a variable-wave light source appropriate for the task, there being identified various [several] areas where fluorescence characteristic of this type of trace evidence was seen.

The areas where the fluorescence was seen were submitted to a "Phosphatise test" search there being a slightly positive reaction (purplish colour) only in area of the bed-cover of the single bed opposite to the bed from where the minor disappeared, a piece of that bed-cover being collected and placed inside a paper envelope in accordance with instructions issued by the Biology Section of the LPC, it being referenced as trace evidence [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.];

A search was also made for possible biological traces and fibres on the single bed from where the minor disappeared, using a variable-wave light source appropriate for the task, the result obtained having been negative.

Read on ..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 08.08.18 15:50

Hi Verdi, I think you need to have Birmingham FSS immediately examine any of these forensics,which can be explained properly what was found,eh call me Stu Prior,Meridydd Hughes,Leicestershire Police,catching my drift or am I being Obtuse?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.08.18 16:14

Add 'John how Lowe can you go' to the list on the rogues gallery..

"In my opinion therefore this result is too complex for meaningful interpretation/inclusion."

If you're being obtuse willow, what the hell is the all encompassing word for this ^^^ ?  Keep it clean big grin !

think

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by TK Boston 17.09.18 4:42

I wonder did Oldfield even enter the apt? Ever hear the saying “never wake a sleeping child.” I know from experience that as soon as you open a door there’s a chance a child wakes. Last thing this party crew needs! So listening outside is common. There may have been a pact as to whoever checks just listens from outside. Why GM & KM may not have been worried about Oldfield checking. He may have made up going In to sound good, like he REALLY checked on them. My bedroom is above a patio door, when awake I can clearly hear it open & close. When window open more so. It’s a distinctive sound. Why I do believe Mrs Fenn could hear patio door open & close below her. Don’t know if her story is true or not, but I believe the door sound is. There is a possibility that the twins were at a friends apt & only Madeline there, dead or alive. There is the story of the cleaner finding one cot in Parents bedroom. If truth, was it to leave more space in kids bedroom, where Madeline slept & moved for just that night or when returned to apt easier to put in parents room?
TK Boston
TK Boston

Activity : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundance 17.09.18 10:49

Verdi wrote:

There could easily be a misunderstanding here.  As I've said before, cleaning at a holiday complex is a menial task with a minimum wage - don't expect their recall to be impeccable.
Meaning what? Because she's a cleaner she's thick?
And maybe she sold her story to the papers because she was skint, having been released by Mark Warner.
Sundance
Sundance

Activity : 187

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top