The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Gerry Mccann

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry Mccann

Post by ROSA on 27.04.11 0:49

"It wasn't as bad as the night we found her."......Gerry Mccann

THIS IS SERIOUS

What has been done about this quote
Have the police been alerted

IS THIS NOT ENOUGH TO ARREST AND CHARGE MCCANNS
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gerry Mccann

Post by PeterMac on 27.04.11 8:46

No.

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ME on 27.04.11 9:35

Rosa you do know that the tape was cut mid sentence right after he said "found her". Anyone watching the clip can see that
ME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.04.11 9:42

Here's the clip for anyone who hasn't seen it.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.04.11 10:40

How did KM know how GM had left the door on his check? She says it was not how we had left it??? And she was doing a check on the children, but wasn't even going to go into the bedroom to see if they were ok, until the door slammed shut!!

[youtube][/youtube]

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 27.04.11 11:09

That for me is the most damning of all the statements put into the public domain by the McCanns.
In a few seconds it disposes of the story from the entire group about regular checks;
the inclusion to the point of insistence that this is where the 3 children were sleeping is highly suspicious;
the demonstration of how she had to enter the room to get hold of the door to close it, but still did not admit that from that point she would have been looking almost directly at Madeleine's bed, which was just inside the door on the left as we see it;
and in that clip we see demonstrated, (reconstructed by the principal player !) the suggestion that the door only blew shut the last few inches, where elsewhere, if my memory serves me right, we were told that the door slammed shut, and that the curtains were billowing out in the wind.
All of that is missing from that clip.
Were those details added later, or have they been cut ?
Do we have a date for that clip ?

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 27.04.11 11:15

Hi PeterMac,

Can't see an actual date, but it was uploaded by xclamation on 9th May 2009, I think this was from their documentary.

Here's the link for the actual YouTube page...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPlVbwwVUKY&feature=related

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 28.04.11 11:01

@ME wrote:Rosa you do know that the tape was cut mid sentence right after he said "found her". Anyone watching the clip can see that

Hello ME
Do you have more info about this tape?
Thankyou candyfloss for posting the tape

And he adds: "In reality, when the McCanns went to Oprah's Show, the blanket was mentioned. At a given moment, when Oprah tells Kate that she heard her mention a blanket several times, Kate argued that a mother who misses a child always wants to know if she is comfortable, if she is warm, and added, referring to Maddie, that sometimes she asked herself if the person who had taken her would cover her up with her little blanket (but the blanket was on the bed after Maddie, supposedly, disappeared!!!).
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.04.11 11:04

@ROSA wrote:
@ME wrote:Rosa you do know that the tape was cut mid sentence right after he said "found her". Anyone watching the clip can see that

Hello ME
Thankyou for posting the tape

I posted the tape ROSA, what info are you wanting?

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 28.04.11 11:13

[quote="candyfloss"]
@ROSA wrote:

Hello ME
Thankyou for posting the tape

I posted the tape ROSA, what info are you wanting?[/quote

Thankyou candyfloss
i would like to know who cut the tape and why?
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.04.11 11:23

I don't know if the tape has been cut or not ROSA. Here is the link to the YouTube page to watch it. It is uploaded by
Justice4Madeleine, and is an ..............Excerpt from *Las Mañanas de Cuatro* "3 years without Madeleine McCann"

Here's link for YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLBAk8QY7bo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.04.11 11:25

@PeterMac wrote:That for me is the most damning of all the statements put into the public domain by the McCanns.
In a few seconds it disposes of the story from the entire group about regular checks;
the inclusion to the point of insistence that this is where the 3 children were sleeping is highly suspicious;
the demonstration of how she had to enter the room to get hold of the door to close it, but still did not admit that from that point she would have been looking almost directly at Madeleine's bed, which was just inside the door on the left as we see it;
and in that clip we see demonstrated, (reconstructed by the principal player !) the suggestion that the door only blew shut the last few inches, where elsewhere, if my memory serves me right, we were told that the door slammed shut, and that the curtains were billowing out in the wind.
All of that is missing from that clip.
Were those details added later, or have they been cut ?
Do we have a date for that clip ?

PeterMac, I belive that footage came from their last documentary which aired in April 2008, on ITV. It was called Madeleine: One year on.

ETA: Ignore the above, I think Rose58 post below is right, the last one we saw was in 2009, so apologies for getting in a muddle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.04.11 11:29

candyfloss wrote:How did KM know how GM had left the door on his check? She says it was not how we had left it??? And she was doing a check on the children, but wasn't even going to go into the bedroom to see if they were ok, until the door slammed shut!!

[youtube][/youtube]

and we must not forget, Gerry told everyone how he went in their bedroom on his check, he saw Madeleine and thought how lucky he was. So why would Kate say the door was not how "we" left it ??

It's nothing more than story time.

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 28.04.11 12:22

i think all these checks never happened and the group coming and going from the the tapas might of been staged to look like they did happen
The McCanns clearly dont care about their kids that is why they were left alone and if the kids were drugged in deep sleeps there is nothing to check
Mrs Fenn heard crYing for 90 mins straIght which KO the 20 min checks

What i think might have been happening that night is that something had happened to Madeleine they either found her dead inside or outside the apartment or she was killed by her parents and all the check ups were the group being involved in helping to remove the body and planning the abduction story and trying to get all their stories straight

THIS IS JUST A THEORY
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rose58 on 28.04.11 12:35

@Pete

That footage is from the documentary called Madeleine Was Here, shown on TV in April 2009. Biggest piece of ham acting if ever there was. It also contradicts her police statement and also the joint tapas nine typed statement regarding how she found the curtains. So you have three different versions.

rose58

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.04.11 12:43

Yes rose58, you are absolutely correct. I have amended my post above, as I had forgotten about that little one.

Back to top Go down

Quote compilation video

Post by Letterwriter on 28.04.11 17:00

I'd love someone to put together a video compiling all these quotes into one easy to view video

From my (not very deep) knowledge of the case, these spring to mind:

- Remark about carrying a BODY (Jane Tanner)
- "night we found her" (Gerry)
- "F off, I'm not here to enjoy myself" (Gerry)
- "Ask the dogs, Sandra" (Gerry)
- sedatives question
- explanation for any evidence that may or may not be found (Clarence)
- Philomena made a couple of Freudians in an interview
- Did not physically search quote
- Is there a publicly available copy of the Portugese police video showing the CEOP manuals and the fiction book that was by the bed?

There are loads more interesting quotes but I'm not sure how many were recorded. I'm sure others with more knowledge could easily add to this list.
Letterwriter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.04.11 17:25

hi welcome to the forum Letterwriter

welcome2

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 28.04.11 22:24

http://www.roundtownnews.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=28473&Itemid=38
Google News Search

Written by Danny Collins
Wednesday, 27 April 2011
La Verdad De La Mentira

DETECTIVE CHIEF Inspector Gonçalo Amaral is the policeman who led the search for Madeleine McCann, if in fact the poor mite was ever really searched for on that night of 3rd May 2007. Despite the child being left in an unlocked apartment with her two younger siblings, out of view of her parents who were dining more than a hundred metres away, her parents insisted she had been abducted.

In my own book, Vanished – The Truth About the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann (John Blake 2008), I voice my suspicions that the McCann’s put forward the abduction theory because they feared a police prosecution for the abandonment of a minor. DCI Amaral agrees but far from believing my conclusions that Madeleine wandered out of the unlocked apartment of her own volition and was carried off by Romanian gipsies to be sold for begging, Amaral believes she died an accidental death in the apartment and her death was covered up by her parents.

I find that hard to believe and Amaral’s attempts to convince us of his conclusions strike me as a cynical assumption based on an immense dislike for the McCanns and for the misguided attempts by them and members of their holiday group to mislead the investigation regarding how the group’s children were left and checked on. However, one can’t deny the police inspector and his team unearthed some startling facts, including that about a member of the group that could be contrived as playing a sinister part in Madeleine’s disappearance.

Clearly DCI Amaral, who retired in order to write the book, has a policeman’s nose that twitches at every scent, even putting forward the ludicrous assertion that the McCann’s used a hire car, rented 23 days after Madeleine’s disappearance, to remove her body to a place of clandestine burial. However, other than a few similarly bizarre assertions that seem to deliberately overlook established fact – for example, Amaral insists that cadaver dogs have been successful in 200 cases without mentioning that given the scientifically declared success rate is between 66 and 69%, it must mean they have proved unsuccessful in a further 100. This is, of course, a policeman’s logic and not mine but his conviction is unshakeable that Madeleine died in apartment 5A on 3rd May 2007. For myself I believe that every fact must be considered before a conclusion is reached and for that reason I recommend it to RTN readers who can handle Spanish.

The book was banned from sale by the Portuguese Court following a plea by the McCann’s lawyers in September 2009 but was lifted following a successful appeal by Amaral on 19th October 2010.
copy@dannyjpcollins.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

Author: Gonçalo Amaral
Publisher: Esquilo (Spanish language paperback)
Price: 13.50€
ISBN: 978 989 8092 40 3
Reviewed by Danny Collins
Last Updated ( Thursday, 28 April 2011 )
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA on 29.04.11 0:28

Maddie's body 'dumped in the sea'

Maddie's body 'dumped in the sea'. 15:00 AEST Sat Sep 15 2007 .... ...
news.ninemsn.com.au/world/.../maddies-body-dumped-in-the-sea -

Gerry McCann has meanwhile granted an interview to the News of the World, in which he tells the newspaper that he and his wife are "fighting for (their) lives".

What about Madeleine's life?
ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Home not alone

Post by misgrace on 04.05.11 20:10

I personally don't believe the children were left alone,i think this was made up between all the parties involved so if they were charged with anything at all it would be the least charge,neglect,rather than the more serious crime of complicity in a childs death.They left the children in the creche in the day time,but not at night when they would be at their most vulnerable,it doesn't make sense and if it doesn't make sense then it isn't true.

misgrace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly on 04.05.11 22:44

@misgrace wrote:I personally don't believe the children were left alone,i think this was made up between all the parties involved so if they were charged with anything at all it would be the least charge,neglect,rather than the more serious crime of complicity in a childs death.They left the children in the creche in the day time,but not at night when they would be at their most vulnerable,it doesn't make sense and if it doesn't make sense then it isn't true.
there is debate saying they weren't left, but I don't recall any waiters saying the children were always present at meal times

dragonfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.05.11 22:54

Yes, there was debate on many forums, that Diane Webster sort of went on this holiday, as the babysitter, as she was older, with no partner with her, and probably wouldn't want to go out drinking all night. I always did find it odd how she tagged along with them.

Back to top Go down

check this out

Post by ROSA on 25.05.11 11:18

ROSA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 25.05.11 11:20

Can you copy and paste any of it Rosa?

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top