The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Mm11

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Mm11

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Regist10

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When was the Last Photo created?

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 104 ]
New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 16 ]
New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 21 ]
New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 24 ]

Total Votes : 165

Poll closed

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Empty Re: New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO

Post by Verity 16.06.18 13:07

sharonl wrote:
polyenne wrote:Tony, take a look at some of the images for 3 May 2007 at the Portimao Windsurfing event here : http://www.formulawindsurfing.org/event/112

I wouldn't like to say with certainty that, in PdL (approx. 8 miles away), it wasn't sunny.

Would you ?

I'll make no comment about the weather conditions on May 3rd, here are some pics from that site.  Readers can draw their own conclusions.

http://www.formulawindsurfing.org/gallery/242

3rd of May 2007, Portugal, 2007 Portimao Grand Prix

Day 3

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 9

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 10

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 12
Hardy men dressed in thick jeans, long sleeves and hoodies.
Verity
Verity

Activity : 260

Back to top Go down

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Empty Re: New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO

Post by Verity 16.06.18 13:14

nglfi wrote:I agree Madeleine met her fate prior to 3rd May. But I'm with Polyenne in that the weather evidence gathered is not incontrovertible, definitive proof. It's interesting to note that they are all fully dressed in the photo, no bathing suits or swimming shorts. So it can't have been that warm. As to wearing sunglasses, maybe Gerry has sensitive eyes. Who knows. There are too many factors to say definitely, no this was definitely not taken on any other day than the Sunday. Even on fully cloudy days there can be very brief periods where the sun shines brightly, particularly somewhere like Portugal. Even in the UK. Yesterday for example where I live, it was very overcast but there were brief moments of bright sunshine, Even though it wasn't that warm.
I agree it's more likely that it was taken on the Sunday, looking at what the weather was like. But not definitive. Clearly in the photo they haven't sat down to be by the pool for a few hours. No towels, sun cream etc. It seems to be more a case of 'quick, it's sunny, take a photo'.
If Gerry McCann had sensitive eyes surely he would be wearing them all the time he was out in sun, yet most of the pictures of him in PdL he is seen not wearing them.

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 110
New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 210
New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 310

In fact the Last Photo is the only one I can find where he's wearing them on his face and not the top of his head.
Verity
Verity

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.06.18 13:18

NickE wrote:Maybe people becomes skeptical because there is photo's like this, with two heads as we can see clearly.

Two heads? I don't see that at all, let alone clearly. Just looks like tousled hair to me - as one would expect when a kid is playing.

A tendency to look for something that's not there I think - as I said before, looking for evidence to fit the theory as opposed to looking for theory to fit the evidence.

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 9265666

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.06.18 13:26

Verity wrote:If Gerry McCann had sensitive eyes surely he would be wearing them all the time he was out in sun, yet most of the pictures of him in PdL he is seen not wearing them.

The issue here is the reflection in the lens of the sunglasses, not why Gerry McCann was wearing sunglasses at that particular moment.

Maybe they are the cheap pair he bought at the street market stall - maybe during the manufacture they stuck one lens in sideways hysterical .

Whatever, again this subject has been discussed in the past to the ninth degree, culminating in an exercise by forum member and expert, Darren 'knitted' Ware..

Thanks to Darren Ware for taking the time and trouble to explain the anomaly in simple lay terms. Your technical expertise is very much appreciated.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by nglfi 16.06.18 13:35

I'm not really suggesting he had sensitive eyes, I'm rather making the point that there could be so many factors at play that we have no idea about. So to get into that level of detail may be counter productive.
Another possibility - he was hungover from the night before and felt a tad delicate? It could be any, all or none of these.
From experience I have seen brief periods of sunshine on otherwise cloudy days, so I'm reluctant to draw any conclusions about the weather conditions in the photo.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity 16.06.18 13:39

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Empty10
The photo dated 3rd May 2007, was taken from Flickr

What may we deduce ?
We observe that apart from the girl who took the photo, the beach is EMPTY
This little beach should look like this

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Full10

From Peter mac's book. The two photos that tell an important story chapter.

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/07/chapter-28-two-photos-which-tell.html

Then Peter mac goes on to say:

IT BOILS DOWN TO ONE SIMPLE QUESTION 

Was this photo

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 Sun%2Bhat%2Band%2Bflapping%2Bcurta1

taken on this day ?

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 5

or on this day ?

New TWITTER Poll on the LAST PHOTO - Page 2 6

As they say in school exams . . .”show your reasoning

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-pool-photo-refuses-to-go-away.html
Verity
Verity

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.06.18 13:42

In my view, what can't be seen is a darn sight more important than what can be seen.

The absence of McCann family photographs during that week - that's the key here, not whether or not someone can see a hair out of place, or a ghostly errant dog!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.06.18 13:44

Some images are etched for all time on my brain. Madeleine that lunchtime is one of them [Thursday 3rd May]. She was wearing an outfit I’d bought especially for her holiday: a peach coloured smock top from Gap and some white broderie-anglaise shorts from Monsoon – a small extravagance, perhaps, but I’d pictured how lovely she would look in them and I’d been right. She was striding ahead of Fiona and me, swinging her bare arms to and fro. The weather was a little on the cool side and I remember thinking I should have brought a cardigan for her, although she seemed oblivious of the temperature, just happy and carefree. I was following her with my eyes, admiring her. I wonder now, the nausea rising in my throat, if someone else was doing the same.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity 16.06.18 13:52

Verdi wrote:
Verity wrote:If Gerry McCann had sensitive eyes surely he would be wearing them all the time he was out in sun, yet most of the pictures of him in PdL he is seen not wearing them.

The issue here is the reflection in the lens of the sunglasses, not why Gerry McCann was wearing sunglasses at that particular moment.

Maybe they are the cheap pair he bought at the street market stall - maybe during the manufacture they stuck one lens in sideways hysterical .

Whatever, again this subject has been discussed in the past to the ninth degree, culminating in an exercise by forum member and expert, Darren 'knitted' Ware..

Thanks to Darren Ware for taking the time and trouble to explain the anomaly in simple lay terms.  Your technical expertise is very much appreciated.
Thanks Verdi! That's the first time I've seen that clapping
Verity
Verity

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.06.18 14:19

Verity wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Thanks to Darren Ware for taking the time and trouble to explain the anomaly in simple lay terms.  Your technical expertise is very much appreciated.
Thanks Verdi! That's the first time I've seen that clapping

At your service hat Verity!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 16.06.18 15:03

Verdi wrote:Some images are etched for all time on my brain. Madeleine that lunchtime is one of them [Thursday 3rd May]. She was wearing an outfit I’d bought especially for her holiday: a peach coloured smock top from Gap and some white broderie-anglaise shorts from Monsoon – a small extravagance, perhaps, but I’d pictured how lovely she would look in them and I’d been right. She was striding ahead of Fiona and me, swinging her bare arms to and fro. The weather was a little on the cool side and I remember thinking I should have brought a cardigan for her, although she seemed oblivious of the temperature, just happy and carefree. I was following her with my eyes, admiring her. I wonder now, the nausea rising in my throat, if someone else was doing the same.

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

I know this has been gone over many times , but Kate refers to a " peach coloured smock top " Madeleines top is clearly pink , white shorts yes , but a strappy pink top .

Amelie is wearing a peach/ orange t-shirt style top with small frills we can't see what type of shorts or if she is wearing any . 
So for an image " that is etched on my brain for all time " she got it wrong ! Still she got many things wrong in her " account of the truth " !

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.06.18 16:26

Maybe she's colour blind as well as blind to telling the truth titter .

As also said before now, her lovely new trendy holiday outfit left until Thursday 3rd May? A three year old little girl with a new frock - would she want to wait five days before wearing? I doubt it!

She'd have that on first day I'll wager.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 16.06.18 18:12

I wonder why happened to this " small extravagance " ? 

Did they end up with Amelie , you know like " Maddie's jammies " ? 

Like all Maddie's clothes , never seen again or available for tracker dogs or DNA !

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top