The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Police and Madeleine's parents

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Police and Madeleine's parents

Post by Jill Havern on 28.01.18 17:07

@Copodenieve wrote:Two of my school friends went on Jim'l fix it when we were about 11 or 12 years old. One of the girls was known for being a bit eccentric at school, so when she came back and said that Jim had taken her in to his caravan and fondled her, nobody believed her, not even her mum.
That's awful, and such a shame he was already dead before the truth came out.

I guess her mum believes her now.
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox on 28.01.18 17:23

@Asylum wrote:Does anyone remember Jim'll Fix It?  My entire class wrote to him to appear on the programme, circa 1989 when we were 8/9 years old.  We spent a whole afternoon working on our wishes, the staff sent them off.  We were all on tenterhooks for months but heard nothing, the head rang the BBC to find out, then told us our school hadn't been chosen.  We were all gutted and decided to boycott the proghen the school picked over us was on, then crossed our fingers they might pull out etc.  Eventually we forgot all about it... For 15 years or so till he was exposed, when I realised we'd all had a lucky escape.  Really creeped me out, and I know lots of other kids hadn't been so lucky.
My dad was a policeman in Greater Manchester during the 1960s and he would not let me write to Jim 'll Fix It! because he said he wasn't a nice man and he "knew things about him..." 

BTW I am cautiously optimistic that things are happening behind the scenes and there will be justice for Madeleine, IMO, with OG supporting the PJ and righting the wrongs of the Blair/Brown Labour governments. Just a hunch - Textusa wrote a good blog on this subject, worth a read!

Crackfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 28.01.18 17:48

I do hope you're right about OG, Crackfox. I would love to be wrong about them and that little Maddie will finally get the justice she deserves.

Welcome to the forum by the way!
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Crackfox on 28.01.18 18:11

Thank you Get 'em. I do think this is the year  OG has to pin its colours to the mast and personally I think it's gone past the point that a cover up would  be possible, IMO. As Textusa said in her blog, it's like a game of chess and you really  have to take each move as it comes  - but recent moves look fairly positive to me.

Crackfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 28.01.18 20:06

Many injustices have remained so. This is a huge one, but, nevertheless, subject to the same overseers.
I have no desire to throw the towel in, but I suspect that come March end we will see yet another extension or an archiving.
Pessimistic or realistic? We shall have to wait and see.
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum