The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 10 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 10 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 10 Regist10

Another look at Sergey Malinka

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 10 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by NickE 13.12.17 13:24

"Back from his last stay in Exeter on May 1st, he has to return there on the 9th. He is ready to postpone his departure...."

That Murat had to return to the UK have passed me by.
This raising even more questions to me regarding his real purpose with his Pdl visit.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 10 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by Phoebe 13.12.17 19:32

Murat's given reason for his return to Luz on May 1st was, if I recall correctly, to discuss the Romigen website (these discussions had already been going on for eight months) and to placate Michaela about his divorce. Pretty expensive way for an unemployed man to do things isn't it? Couldn't he have telephoned Malinka and his lawyer from Exeter rather than jetting over to Portugal for just a week? I'd love to know what he had been living on. He had been unemployed for quite a while, Michaela (also jobless) was living off the husband she was cheating on. Jennifer Murat was a pensioner and, although she may have had some income from her late husband's estate and was about to sell the Exeter property, the Murat house in Luz was described as rather dilapidated by all accounts. Murat was facing the cost of a divorce and child support yet he wastes money hot-footing it home for a week to talk to a chap about a website?
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Verity 14.12.17 5:27

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 10 Sergey10

His English is much better on twitter than it was here.
Verity
Verity

Activity : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 14.12.17 7:01

Not sure we had the "kosher" Malinka on here. Anyway, he can go help, oh what's her name, with that documentary, "Untold Nonsense",  something like that.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.12.17 7:35

Mark Willis wrote:Not sure we had the "kosher" Malinka on here. Anyway, he can go help, oh what's her name, with that documentary, "Untold Nonsense",  something like that.
According to the email addresses supplied at registration it was Sergey - unless he lets other people have access to his emails because the activation links would go directly to him.

Have to admit it was all rather odd.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41616

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 14.12.17 7:37

@ Mark Willis

Oh yes it very much was the one-and-only Sergey Malinka on here. I am very surprised that you or any other member here should doubt it.

Malinka's project has suffered a huge setback - make no mistake about that - and this was due in no small measure to his hypocrisy and outright lies being well and truly exposed here on CMOMM.

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 10 WkdqgYUq_biggerDOISGALOES   @ doisgaloes

FollowFollow 

[ltr]@doisgaloes[/ltr]

More

I am canceling my Kickstarter campaign tonight. Thank you all who supported me in this venture. I will continue to write the book by myself for now and keep you all updated. Kickstarter would no charge any of backers credit cards. Thank you all for your support. #mccann #McCann

Another successful CMOMM campaign

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Cammerigal likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.12.17 7:40

Apart from Ben Thompson, Isabelle McFadden and Ben Salmon, almost everyone else has withdrawn their excitement for his book once it was discovered he was going to accuse the PJ and Dr Amaral of torture.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 10 Empty MALINKA - CMOMM proved right again - and not for the first time, either.

Post by Tony Bennett 14.12.17 7:47

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Apart from Ben Thompson, Isabelle McFadden and Ben Salmon, almost everyone else has withdrawn their excitement for his book once it was discovered he was going to accuse the PJ and Dr Amaral of torture.
Yes, these three sought to lead McCann-doubters astray - and follow a cunning, conniving wrong 'un.

And, in each case, not for the first time, by a very long way.

All three were proved wrong.

And CMOMM was proved right.

Again, not for the first time, by a very long way

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 14.12.17 7:48

Tony Bennett wrote:@ Mark Willis

Oh yes it very much was the one-and-only Sergey Malinka on here. I am very surprised that you or any other member here should doubt it.
We are all very wary of imposters who infiltrate forums. After all, there have been a few over the years.
We have a bogus David Jones on Twitter, for instance; ok, that's Twitter not here, but you get the point.

Malinka's project has suffered a huge setback - make no mistake about that - and this was due in no small measure to his hypocrisy and outright lies being well and truly exposed here on CMOMM.
Yes, given a platform here to orate he demolished his own motive(s)/case, instantly.

Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 14.12.17 7:51

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Apart from Ben Thompson, Isabelle McFadden and Ben Salmon, almost everyone else has withdrawn their excitement for his book once it was discovered he was going to accuse the PJ and Dr Amaral of torture.
Which is, I reckon, his actual motive. Well done to those who dug out his CV which did rather question his intimated impecunious state. And the rest.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammerigal 14.12.17 10:41

Verity wrote:We Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 10 Sergey10

So ‘simple Sergey the meerkat’s villainy has been exposed. His bewk as ghost written by fireman Sam is no longer Kickstarter crowd funded for the planned €30k.
I can’t fully comprehend why he (or his puppet master) thought there was advantage in appearing in this forum, as he crashed and burnt. Furthermore, We are now 1. forewarned and 2. Aware that fireman Sam Is privy to the conspiracy and should be subject to follow up investigation.
On a final note, why does he hashtag twitter Mccann? Should we reciprocate with our own hashtag  Mcann supporter Neesling is a convicted paedo, aka a nonce ?
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Activity : 255

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.12.17 12:05

Verity wrote:Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 10 Sergey10

It's like his memory recall - it fluctuates!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.12.17 12:16

I have a gut feeling Mr Malinka will now skulk off into the sunset never to be seen or heard of again.

He's successfully scuppered any chances of a best seller - another one for the ever increasing book burning piles.

Hoisted by his own petard - well and truly cutthroat.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 14.12.17 16:24

Apparently Mr Malinka will offer his book FREE on Amazon and iTunes if he can afford to write it. 
[list="stream-items js-navigable-stream"]
[*]

[*] Get 'em Gonçalo liked
Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 10 WkdqgYUq_biggerDOISGALOES‏ 
[ltr]@doisgaloes[/ltr]

1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @S100Maggie
If i can afford to do it myself it will be free on amazon and tunes #McCann
[size=12]0 replies0 retweets1 like
[size=1]Reply

Retweet

Direct message[/size][/size]

[/list]

SaveSave

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 14.12.17 17:42

MayMuse wrote:Apparently Mr Malinka will offer his book FREE on Amazon and iTunes if he can afford to write it. 
[*]

[ltr]@doisgaloes[/ltr]

1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @S100Maggie
[size=1]Reply

Retweet

[/list]

SaveSave
can't wait!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.12.17 18:10

A 30 day Kickstarter appeal for 30,000 euros to produce something or nothing.

Would someone do the honours and remind the forum of how much was raised for Goncalo Amaral within the same time frame? As I recall the funding just kept on coming and the initial, modest target was knocked sideways.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 14.12.17 18:53

sar wrote:
MayMuse wrote:Apparently Mr Malinka will offer his book FREE on Amazon and iTunes if he can afford to write it. 
[*]

[ltr]@doisgaloes[/ltr]

1h1 hour ago
More
Replying to @S100Maggie
[size=1]Reply

Retweet

[/list]

SaveSave
can't wait!
Think it'll be a long time waiting!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 14.12.17 18:56

aquila wrote:A 30 day Kickstarter appeal for 30,000 euros to produce something or nothing.

Would someone do the honours and remind the forum of how much was raised for Goncalo Amaral within the same time frame? As I recall the funding just kept on coming and the initial, modest target was knocked sideways.
Don't have the figures for you but a great point to make, as it was knocked sideways in days! 

Malinka is hot air with nothing to offer , just distraction and disturbance IMO put up to do it!?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 14.12.17 19:11

I've stopped being lazy and searched on Google for the GoFundMe effort for Goncalo Amaral and revived the thread.

Tony has said it is certain that doesigloes is most definitely Malinka. Sorry Tony, there is no proof that it is Malinka on this forum. Unless Malinka makes a video to corroborate that he joined CMoMM to promote his book I remain sceptical.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.12.17 19:37

He used his business email address to register. The activation link would have been sent to that.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 10 Empty MALINKA SUPPORTER, DAVID S JONES, STOPPED AT GATWICK AIRPORT FOR ALLEGED RACIST REMARK (2012)

Post by Tony Bennett 14.12.17 20:16

MALINKA SUPPORTER, DAVID S JONES,  STOPPED AT GATWICK AIRPORT FOR ALLEGED RACIST REMARK (2012)

Fireman Sam creator detained at airport for veil comment at security gate

A retired fireman, and creator of the popular children's character, Fireman Sam, was detained at an airport for questioning why a veiled woman was not checked by security.

Image 1 of 2 - David Jones

Muslim women who wear hijabs can request that their identity is checked by a female immigration officer and they can also ask that they be taken to a private room before they remove their head wear.  Photo:
By Jason Lewis, Investigations Editor

9:30AM GMT 26 Feb 2012

As David Jones arrived at the security gates at Gatwick airport, he was looking forward to getting through swiftly so he could enjoy lunch with his daughters before their flight.

Placing his belongings, including a scarf, into a tray to pass through the X-ray scanner he spotted a Muslim woman in hijab pass through the area without showing her face.

In a light-hearted aside to a security official who had been assisting him, he said: “If I was wearing this scarf over my face, I wonder what would happen.”

The quip proved to be a mistake. After passing through the gates, he was confronted by staff and accused of racism.

"I feel that my rights as an individual have been violated. What I underwent amounts to intimidation and detention. I was humiliated and degraded in full public view.

David Jones

As his daughters, who had passed through security, waited in the departure lounge wondering where he was, he was subjected to a one hour stand-off as officials tried to force him to apologise.

Mr Jones, 67, who is the creator of the popular children’s character Fireman Sam, said: “Something like George Orwell’s 1984 now seems to have arrived in Gatwick airport.

"I feel that my rights as an individual have been violated. What I underwent amounts to intimidation and detention. I was humiliated and degraded in full public view.

"I am a 67-year-old pensioner and have lived my life within the law. I do not have even one point on my driving licence.”
He said that when he made his initial remark the security guard had appeared to agree with him, saying: “I know what you mean, but we have our rules, and you aren’t allowed to say that.”

As he went through the metal detecting arch, his artificial hip set off the alarm, prompting a full search from a guard. It was after this, and as he prepared to rejoin his two grown-up daughters, that he was confronted by another guard who said he was being detained because he had made an offensive remark.

“I repeated to her what I had said and told her that I had said nothing racist,” he said. “She took my passport and boarding pass and I was then escorted back through the security zone into the outer area. Here the female security guard proceeded to question me further, inferring many things that I had not said.

“It was impossible to get her to listen to reason. We were then joined by a second female security guard who stated that she was Muslim and was deeply distressed by my comment.

“I felt that I made a logical observation. That while everyone was being subjected to an invasive search it was illogical that someone should be let through with their face covered. I am not opposed to having this level of security but it must be equal for all.”

David Jones

“I again stated that I had not made a racist remark but purely an observation that we were in a maximum security situation being searched thoroughly whilst a woman with her face covered walked through. I made no reference to race or religion. I did not swear or raise my voice.”

According to Mr Jones, who was due to board a British Airways flight to Portugal, where he now lives and runs a restaurant on the Algarve, the British Airways duty manager was then called in and sided with the security staff.

He continued: “I had now been detained for some time and my daughters were worried, calling me on my phone asking what was happening. We were going around in circles. I maintained that I had said nothing offensive and the security guard was continuing to accuse me. This had taken about 15-20 minutes and looked as though it was not going to be resolved.

“I asked the security guard if she was going to charge me to which she said no but I could not leave until I had apologised to the Muslim guard.

“At this point I asked for the attendance of a police officer. After some time he arrived but it was also plainly evident that he was keeping to the politically correct code. I told him that if there was a case then he should arrest me.

“I was told that we now live in a different time and some things are not to be said. They decided again that I would only be allowed to continue on my journey if I were to apologise to the Muslim guard. My reply was that as I had not made a racist remark it would be impossible for me to apologise.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9105788/Fireman-Sam-creator-detained-at-airport-for-veil-comment-at-security-gate.html

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 14.12.17 20:42

We now live in different times and some things are not to be said? 

freedom of speech challenged time and time again! 

He had made an observation, pity his observations on his friendship with  Malinka weren't as blinkered IMO

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 15.12.17 0:14

aquila wrote:I've stopped being lazy and searched on Google for the GoFundMe effort for Goncalo Amaral and revived the thread.

Tony has said it is certain that doesigloes is most definitely Malinka. Sorry Tony, there is no proof that it is Malinka on this forum. Unless Malinka makes a video to corroborate that he joined CMoMM to promote his book I remain sceptical.
I share your suspicion. The Malinka who posted here did not seem to have any interest in promoting his proposed book, rather his focus seemed to be delighting in flouting forum rules and making ridiculous demands. His language was appalling, he seemed to have it "in for"  certain members with whom he had had no previous interaction and no reason to dislike. He immediately set out to demand an apology from Tony and only agreed to continue posting if Tony apologized and remained silent. Ditto for Verdi. Next he adopted the "Verdisfullofbeans" user-name as a mark of disrespect. He demanded no one should mention his son, despite the latter being the stated motivation for writing his book. He must have sat beside his computer non stop to facilitate his prolific spate of posting. All very odd.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.12.17 0:45

Whether the pseudonym 'doesigloes' was truly Malinka or some anonymity posing as such or it was a joint effort by a select few with a specific motive, is a matter for conjecture although I strongly believe the latter the most likely, judging by the aftermath.

One thing that can't be disputed, user name 'doesigloes' registered with CMoMM with the sole intention of causing trouble - that was quite apparent from the start.  The forum owner gave him ample opportunity to make a fool of himself which he did with great aplomb.

As you say Pheobe, he had no intention whatsoever of promoting any work of fiction under the name of a book, it was just an excuse to be here.  He was banned for his language and abusing Tony, he re-registered within minutes under another name and immediately banned again, he re-registered under the name of verdisfullofbeans and was banned again.  He then re-registered again under the name of MSIS. 

The only thing he achieved with any degree of success during his brief membership was to disrupt the forum.  He certainly did that, at the same time giving his fellow accomplices ammunition to further attack CMoMM - affectionately known by it's admiring fans as the cesspit!  They've tried it before, they'll try it again - so it goes on.  To coin a phrase - don't feed the trolls.

Meanwhile there is a voiceless little three year old child waiting for justice in her name.

An accomplished liar with a dark secret and very evil intentions - good riddance to rotten rubbish!  People like that are not welcome on CMoMM.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 15.12.17 20:48

Do we know who the newspaper clipping from 2006 regarding a paedophillia case referred to? (From Mr Amarals book)
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top