The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 9 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 9 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 9 Regist10

Another look at Sergey Malinka

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 9 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by Verdi 10.12.17 12:59

sallypelt wrote:
Verdi wrote:@sallypelt #182

Where does that photograph come from?  It doesn't appear to be on the link you posted.
The pic in question is on this link, just over half way down:

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/tag/sergey-malinka/
I've looked at the link, now I'm even more confused - not difficult admittedly confused !

The only image I can see of what may or may not be Sergey Malinka's residence, ain't the same as the one you posted - and it's less than a quarter of the way down the page..

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 9 4-sergey-malinka-fala

I think I'm on a wild goose chase here, I was looking for an indication that Malinka's residence at the time might have been the location of the mystery 'make-up' photograph.  If this photograph was Malinka's residence, clearly it's not one and the same.

Bang goes another theory - it was a long shot, a very long shot!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

GreyGhost likes this post

Back to top Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 9 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by Mark Willis 10.12.17 13:01

Cammerigal wrote:
doisgaloes wrote:Compare the meerkat dot - compare the market dot com :)
Oi simples.
Do you know Clarence  Mitchell, PR manipulator and minor MI5 player? Did he call you and set you up..
Do the KGB see the games UK MI5 try to play badly in Portugal?
Do you know that we know the distraction game being played here? You have no information. You have no evidence. In fact you have no substance for a book. You have been asked to pop up and be played like a pawn. The sad thing is, you did. Be brave,  tell them to fornicate at a distance. If you were manipulated, tell your brief but please stop playing this game. WE KNOW.

Indeed we do. Excellent post  2thumbs
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by roz 10.12.17 13:45

I think Malinka’s parents apartment is on the other side of the road – Rua de Abril No. 4. (All those in that picture where it shows plants on the balcony, show uneven numbers on the door.)

Possibly they live in the apartment above where ‘Sunpoint Properties’ is located now.
roz

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.12.17 13:49

Verdi wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Verdi wrote:@sallypelt #182

Where does that photograph come from?  It doesn't appear to be on the link you posted.
The pic in question is on this link, just over half way down:

https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/tag/sergey-malinka/
I've looked at the link, now I'm even more confused - not difficult admittedly confused !

The only image I can see of what may or may not be Sergey Malinka's residence, ain't the same as the one you posted - and it's less than a quarter of the way down the page..

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 9 4-sergey-malinka-fala

I think I'm on a wild goose chase here, I was looking for an indication that Malinka's residence at the time might have been the location of the mystery 'make-up' photograph.  If this photograph was Malinka's residence, clearly it's not one and the same.

Bang goes another theory - it was a long shot, a very long shot!
Hi Verdi.I have been out of the  loop lately, and I haven't been on the forum that much, lately, so I have missed so much. I wasn't aware that some members believed that the make-up pic was taken at Malinka's. As for the pics I have been posting, according to numerous sources, they are pics of Malinka's apartment, where it was claimed in 2008, when he had his car torched. Moreover, his webpage also gives the same address. I don't know if the webpage is current, but I have no doubt that the pics I have posted are those of Malinka's place.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.12.17 14:09

Verdi, does this help:

Verdi, I am trying to post another pic, but for some reason the forum won't let me. I am also have difficulty typing, as the text keeps jumbling up. We had this problem before. However, I have posted the information that goes with the pic, I can't post, and the link from where I took the information. You will have to keep strolling down the page, because  as you scroll down more pages will load.

This graphic shows 3 locations. The vivid pink spot is where Martin Smith placed Smithman around 10pm on 3 May 2007. The junction of primary school street and 25 of April street.

The vivid yellow dot is where the Audi got torched. You can verify this for yourself by going into StreetView on 3 Rua Vinte Cinco de Maio and looking to the opposite side of the road, which pegs the site definitively.
The third dot is the fuzzy-edged vivid green dot. This is the building in which Sergey and parents were living at the time

Copied and pasted from this link: https://shininginluz.wordpress.com/tag/sergey-malinka/
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.12.17 14:39

Sallypelt wrote: I wasn't aware that some members believed that the make-up pic was taken at Malinka's.
They don't, as far as I'm aware, it's just me.  Hope I'm not wasting too much of your time!  

It was just an idea but seems, as I said, I'm woofing up the wrong lampost!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 11.12.17 1:24

MayMuse @ #185

‘As for the Tapas, was their generous donations ever recorded in " Madeleine's  Fund" accounting?’

Award of £375k was reported in press in October 2008.

Accounts for year end March 2009 state that a donation was made rather than ‘accepting libel damages’.

Can’t actually identify it in the accounts, but income figure shows £629k. (3/08 £1,846k, 3/10 £233k) so the donation probably makes up a large chunk of this figure.
Thank you @Doug D

That's rather a great chunk to keep unturning those stones?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 12.12.17 18:30

If Sergey Malinka's 'Ball of Lies' could unravel still further...well, it seems as though it just has.

Someone on the #McCann hashtag on Twitter has just unearthed this:

So Sergey is the agent selling David S Jones restaurant??

While Jones claims Sergey's job prospects are tainted by #mccann case & asking for funds to write a book!

Another decoy, another "big name".

There will be no book.

@doisgaloes & @FiremanSave

...both here to deflect & shill.

UNQUOTE

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 9 Malink10

We have seen how Sergey Malinka's promised book was cunningly promoted in a very professional video promo that included carefully planned and executed drone footage of poor, lonely Malinka trudging across a barren piece of Mediterranean scrubland. 

We then saw how three people very interested in the McCann case suddenly broke out on Twitter endorsing Malinka's book and, every five minutes it seemed, urging people to buy it. Isabelle McFadden, for example, positively yelled: "I MUST HAVE THIS BOOK!"

People on Twitter were urged to donate to an unproven fund-raising side called 'Kick-Start'. Suddenly various Madeleine McCann forums and blogs and Facebook Groups were full of people saying: "Ooh! A book by Malinka! I will gladly buy it! It might tell us something about what happened to Madeleine McCann".  

It was once again left to CMOMM to call this 'Malinka Promo' as the obvious scam that we now all know it to be.

Some Madeleine forums and FB groups were very quick to mock us on CMOMM for being 'unfair to this innocent man'. Comments like 'We must hear his story' and 'Why is CMOMM always so negative' were common. 

Now we know that David S Jones, the restauranteur and author of 'Fireman Sam', is just as much a fraud as Malinka himself. He is using Malinka to sell his restaurant at the right price. He has previously employed Malinka. So he, more than most, knows fine well that Malinka's claim to be a misunderstood loner with no family and friends to turn to is a blatant pack of lies.

This also must make us question the actions of people like Isabelle McFadden, Ben Salmon and Benjamin Thompson, all of who seem to have had some advance knowledge of the book, or prior acquaintance with Malinka. Salmon admitted he had been in direct contact with Malinka 'months previously'. McFadden sounded so sure that Malinka's book was going to be a wonderful read that she must surely have had a very good idea of its likely contents? Otherwise, what the heck was she doing promoting his book so frequently on Twitter?

These two, and Benjamin Thompson, who was also busy promoting Malinka's book, also share an antipathy, to a greater or lesser degree, towards us here on CMOMM. Salmon published an anti-CMOMM rant here and has made negative comments about us elsewhere. McFadden posted one of her videos on here which basically said that Richard Hall's views on Smithman were all wrong - and on Twitter she continues to promote the 'Madeleine-died-after-6pm-Thursday-3-May' theory. And McFadden got deeply involved with Brian Kennedy in the 'Souster-Gate' affair.

Thompson's hostility to CMOMM is well-known - and unprintable here.

Something is very wrong about these three that they so readily and enthusiastically promoted bogus Malinka's book - which inter alia accuses Amaral and his fellow detectives of keeping him locked up with no bread and water for a day and then 'torturing him'. Do they have a different agenda from us?

One thing we have gained from all this, though.

Malinka's evasive refusal to confirm Murat's evidence that they met in the Batista supermarket Wednesday 2 May, and his host of different explanations about those late night 'phone calls between him and Murat, only serve to confirm the views of some of us that the two men were conspiring in a cover-up of the truth.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.12.17 18:44

Just posted on Textusa FB page.
Textusa12 Dec 2017, 18:11:00

Now that things are eerily quiet on the Malinka front, please don’t be fooled this front is inactive.

The investment made by the other side on this, and which is shown in the human, technical, financial and material resources used to produce the promo video, as well as the throwing onto the table the Malinka card – a card once played is a card wasted as it cannot be played again – tells us that this Malinka book thing is but a piece of a huge big something in the making.

What we know this far:
- Nick Pisa, who has produced previously a documentary for Netfilx, has written pro-McCann articles in the Sun;
- Netflix has announced that it is going to produce a documentary on Maddie;
- Netflix was, according to the Ghoul Tour blogger, in Luz to talk with David S Jones;
- David S Jones has assumed being co-author to Malinka’s book;
- Malinka has alleged that he was tortured by the PJ in 2007.

Putting all the above pieces together, one can only come to the conclusion that the Netflix program is to sell the PJ as a violent police and Mr Amaral, the Maddie investigation coordinator, as a torturer.

To do that, we think they are going to exploit Mr Amaral’s suspended sentence.

It will NOT be shown that Mr Amaral had nothing to do with the alleged torture.

It will NOT be shown – we have mentioned this before – that IF this torture ever happened and from it resulted Leonor Cipriano’s confession, then that means Portugal has held prisoner a victim of torture. She should have been released immediately and wasn’t.

That it will NOT be shown that not only Leonor Cipriano was not released immediately as she should have been, as she saw her sentence being extended due to having lied in court.

What will think will be highlighted is that PJ inspectors were convicted of torture and the man heading that particular investigation was Mr Amaral.

The same Mr Amaral who then led the Maddie investigation.

The same investigation, from the same torturing police force and led by the exact same man who is now said, in the first person, to have tortured a “collateral damage”.

See where this is going?

The PJ are the baddies, so the McCanns, however negligent they were and were, the goodies.

Portugal, pictured as the country with torturing police, will once again be slandered and its image within the EU further damaged by the Maddie case then it already is.

It’s up to the UK Government to see if this best serves the UK’s interest at the moment.

We are making this comment so that later on we won’t have to say that we saw it coming and we said nothing. We are saying it now.

If this in any way helps foil their intentions, we’re happy.

If they insist on proceeding and we’re right, we’ve done what we could when we could do it.

If they insist on proceeding with dishonesty but we’re off-mark, then we have acted in accordance with our conscience and have called it the way we saw it.

If we’re really, really off-mark and it turns out to be a genuine truth-seeking exercise, then we will be very, very happy.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 12.12.17 19:02

Thanks for both of the above posts/info.....and let it be said that there are a number of members here and elsewhere who were not fooled by Malinka's attempts to distrupt anything or anyone in seeking truth...indeed you would think at how all these disturbing games are being played that by doing so they have absolutely no intention of helping Madeleine, which makes me wonder if they already know what happened to her and are part of this disgusting cover up, one which started with the demise of a child and concealment of her body which by all accounts was seen through by the not so "bungling cops" as they were on to it in double quick time! No "sardine munching" necessary! 

My heart bleeds for Madeleine it really does. 

Question...why are the UK so intent on rubbishing their relations with Portugal ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.12.17 21:22

Posted on CMOMM facebook

Alan Vinnicombe
37 mins
Netflix the Russian and fireman sam!
Russian computer expert Sergey Malinka was quizzed over Maddie’s 'disappearance' but was released.
He was questioned again in 2013 by British cops as part of Operation Grange but was never charged.
Now, Mr Malinka has teamed up with British author David S Jones, to write “Collateral Damage” about his ordeal, which is due to be published next year.
Mr Jones lives in Luz and as a teenager, Mr Malinka worked in a restaurant he owns there.
Writer David, said he teamed up with Malinka because “A lot of bad things happened to him and it was very wrong,
He came to me and asked if I would work with him, co-author a book he wants to write to let people know the truth about what happened.
He wants his child to grow up not being named and blamed as the child of the Russian guy who was involved in the McCann saga".
Mr Jones, was originally from West London and a former member of the Household Cavalry, he left after falling out with an aristocratic fellow officer and became a personal bodyguard to an American businessman, he also spent time in the London fire service.
I would like to thank Praia website 'Shining in Luz' for shedding light on why everyone's scratching their heads thinking why now after 10 years?.............[see map ]
Bar Carib is the dot in green. It is fairly close to the circle in pink, which is 27 Rua das Flores, the villa used by Kate and Gerry McCann when they left the Ocean Club
The yellow dot on the map is apartment 5A, close to Baptista supermarket (and the Tapas Restaurant). The blue dot is the Millennium, around a 650m walk from apartment 5A.
The orange dot beside the Millennium is the Mirage.
If you look at the map, the Mirage is not best placed for general business. There is car parking, though not a huge amount. The Mirage is adjacent to the Ocean Club, and it is an obvious connection that as the Ocean Club went into terminal decline, the Mirage would struggle badly.
If the McCanns went jogging from 27 Rua das Flores there is a good chance they ran up Rua dos Hibiscus, and if so, they would have passed the sign for the Bar Carib.
Madeleine – Netflix
Mr Jones was in the Bar Carib recently, and the locals do enjoy a good gossip when they socialise.
Mr Jones said that he had indeed been in touch with Netflix. He told them that he had no significant knowledge regarding Madeleine’s disappearance.
In my opinion, he is in error on that point, but I assume he does not know the slivers of gold he is sitting on, like many a person in this incident.
The owner of the 'Mirage' is David Jones. The Mirage has been closed since 2014, because it was losing money.
His interview with Netflix was restricted to whether Madeleine’s disappearance had an impact on his business. Since I was not at Bar Carib to hear his story first-hand, I will simply say he does indeed think there was a Madeleine effect, a very detrimental one.
That appears to have killed off the 'Mirage'.
Could Netflix be the real reason for Jones/Malinka, to suddenly come blinking into the glare of MSM after all this time? are they soon to be awash with Netflix money for interviews? the more high profile the witness the more money you get. oh no, its not a book about getting back at the PJ or backing the McCanns yet again it, IMO is all about the money.
or is it?
Mr Jones “A lot of bad things happened to him and it was very wrong”.
Sergey Malinka, ''Ten years later I am about to become a father for the first time. My family is my life. I will no longer allow the lies of others to poison our future.”
what do you think?
the PJ report on his computer said that “nothing was found of relevance for the case”. Yet when they examined 27 ‘optical disks’ [CD ROM] belonging to Malinka, these were found to contain pornography and, on one disk, 'bestiality’. That may be of no relevance to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, but it is at least worthy of note.
MADELEINE McCann’s parents are warning a witness computer expert Sergey Malinka, who claimed the probe into her disappearance was riddled with 'blackmail, bribery and threats'
McCann spokesperson Clarence Mitchell warned: “Beware! If any defamatory claims are made Kate and Gerry’s lawyers will be assessing them, as they do with any book which has any potential defamation against their clients. (Was her book defamation to GA & the PJ ! do as I say not as I do perhaps? )
THERE IS NO BOOK only money-making opportunities due to the McCann circus rolling back into town, after all, they cost Mr Jones his business and exposed Sergey Malinka to the world !

LikeShow more reactions
CommentShare
6 Debbie Jane Kirsten, Michael Shaw and 4 others
Comments
Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 9 24862091_10155454921906185_8354571917315647981_n
Alan Vinnicombe Added this post from Abscam last week to complement the textusa post , this is what I know is happening in Praia and yes I totally agree IMO .. GA is going to be under attack.

LikeShow more reactions
· Reply ·
· 21 mins · Edited

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.12.17 21:46

Why does this case always attract people who claim to be in the know every time something new hits the headlines?

Sergey Malinka was clearly a fraud as far back as the summer of 2007, only he was only seen as a bit part player at the time.  Now he's hit the headlines and out crawl the 'wise ones' from under all those previously unturned stones.

The Australian exposé earlier this year was a five minute wonder, it was at the time fodder for the hungry - now we have Netflix to fill the void, which will be as enlightening as every other five minute wonder of the moment.

Textusa?  No comment!

beware

The CMoMM bashers however are in need of remedial attention.  They clearly have an unscrupulous agenda which must be exposed.

If the ultimate intention is to uncover the truth behind the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, these pestilent distractions must be segregated and appropriately filed under 'trash' - otherwise they win and CMoMM is left floundering under the fire!

They come - they go, good riddance to rotten rubbish.  Meanwhile business as usual.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 12.12.17 22:15

Back in the early days, probably 2007 or 2008, I vaguely remember a reference to a key being found in Murats Villa. The key belonged a friend of his ( I believe that this was Malinka) and was the key to a garage of some sort, where chemicals were stored.

Does anyone else remember this?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.12.17 22:25

From Gonçalo Amaral's book, The Truth of the Lie:

Chapter 7

SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOUR AND CONTRADICTIONS

THE MURAT CASE

On May 10th, the crisis unit’s meeting goes on until 2′oclock in the morning.

I receive a phone call from Sofia, who insists on my going home: our Shitzu dog is dead. She found it that morning, lifeless on the ground, with a head injury. She did everything to make sure the girls did not see it, but she didn’t have the courage to remove him. When I arrive, everyone is already in bed. I place the Shitzu in a plastic bag, not sure about where I am going to be able to bury him. The ground is hard here. it’s not easy to dig a hole and I hardly have the time for it. I decide to drop his remains into a bin. The animal is small, but he seems to weigh more than usual. I use my car to take her. As I am getting rid of it, I realise just how easy it is to hide a body – and how difficult it is to bury….When I get back, I discuss it with Sofia: she is afraid. She asks me to abandon the investigation and to worry about our daughters rather than other people’s. For her, the dog’s death is a bad omen. I reply that she is unfair, that her fears are irrational. Justice must be done for Madeleine, as for all other children and adults. It’s my duty as a police officer: to seek the truth so that justice may be done.

At around 8 o’clock that morning, I drive towards Portimão. I could drive with my eyes closed; this helps me to focus on the latest developments in the investigation. All I notice is the impasse we find ourselves in. I have the impression that we are chasing a ghost. The previous night, we had reviewed Jane Tanner’s witness statement in detail: the individual whom she saw parading around in the open street with a child he had just abducted seems less and less credible to us.

– And where would he go then? If, as we have assumed, he didn’t have a vehicle, he must have hidden in an apartment in the area.

– On the route he took, there are several apartment blocks and two houses. They were all searched on May 5th, but nothing was found.

– A thorough search?

– More than 500 apartments were visited that day; in those conditions, only a general examination can be conducted, except where something seems suspicious. The houses in the area have gardens, swimming pools, numerous hiding places that are not easily spotted during a first visit.

Instead of taking the exit road for Portimão, I continue my journey on the motorway. I need to reconstruct the individual’s path. If he had planned his crime, he probably wouldn’t have taken this direction. And if, on the other hand, he hadn’t planned it? I need to work it out for myself. In Vilada Luz, I park my car below the apartment blocks. Journalists are on the lookout around the apartment; fortunately, they don’t see me. I walk the same route that the stranger must have taken. I arrive in front of a house with a neglected garden. Inside, there are two parked cars, whose registration numbers I note down. I communicate the numbers to the police in Portimão and wait there for the result of the check. After a few minutes, a green vehicle, driven by an individual wearing glasses, stops in front of the entrance to the house. The driver goes in quickly. His face is familiar to me but I don’t know who he is. I notice a child’s seat inside the car. The man comes back out a little later, supporting an elderly lady whom he accompanies towards the area of the swimming pools and the Tapas restaurant. They cross a park where a few buildings have been erected. Madeleine’s parents took this route to take their children to the play centre, near the main reception area of the hotel complex. Since the start of the investigation , a team has been permanently on the premises and an apartment has been placed at their disposal. I am about to make enquiries of the police officer on duty when the individual comes back from his walk and greets him as he passes.

– You know that man?

– Yes, he presented himself to the GNR on Friday morning and offered his services as an interpreter. He is of English origin but speaks good Portuguese. He’s called Robert Murat.

As the law demands, all foreign people interviewed by the police must have the benefit of an interpreter. In this investigation, the considerable number of interviews we had to conduct in record time forced us to call on the services of volunteers.

– And this guy, you checked him out? No criminal record or trouble with the law?

– No, no, it’s all OK, but I didn’t know he lived here. It’s true that his house is on the route taken by the abductor.

– Stay here, carry on being friendly with him; I’m going to Portimão to see what we’ve got on him: we’ve got to find out more about this guy.

I immediately telephone the team to alert them. The Director of the Department of Criminal Investigation in Faro has to be involved in a meeting the same morning, where we will discuss the case of Robert Murat. We decide to request the latter’s help again in order not to lose sight of him. We must act with the utmost speed, because Madeleine could be in one of the houses he has access to. The investigators continue to check the information we have about him. He is English, aged 33 and is separated from his wife. The latter lives in Great Britain with their daughter; the latter is nearly the same age as Madeleine and looks like her. The English journalist to whom he gave this information during an interview was immediately distrusting of him and the reasons that motivated him to help the police. Murat has lived with his mother in Vila da Luz for several years, but he goes to England regularly. Back from his last stay in Exeter on May 1st, he has to return there on the 9th. He is ready to postpone his departure, desirous above all, he states, of helping the police to find Madeleine.

His behaviour starts to seriously intrigue us. He often makes reference to similar cases that happened in the United Kingdom and which he seems to know in detail. He displays suspicious curiosity and seeks to know more. He offers to help us identify possible suspects. He knows the workings of the Ocean Club and the habits of the holiday-makers very well. He even, allegedly, tried secretly to access the investigation files. It is also known that he visits web sites of a pornographic nature.

His mother has set up a desk near the Tapas restaurant in order to gather and give out information about Madeleine. We don’t know if this woman’s actions are philanthropic in nature, or if she is hoping to keep well-informed of all the information circulating about the case. Members of the British agency CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre), take a close interest in Murat and work to develop his psychological profile.

If it’s him that’s holding Madeleine, we must monitor all his contacts and places he has access to. His house is therefore being closely watched. Technicians arrive from Great Britain with sophisticated equipment, capable of detecting the presence of people inside a building. Unfortunately, the characteristics of the building make this computer display impossible. So, stick to the investigations and conventional tailing. This is how we discover his relationship with a married woman of German origin, Michaela Walczuch. She is 32 and works as an estate agent. She is the wife of Luis Antonio, a Portuguese man aged 33, a technician responsible for the maintenance of swimming pools. The couple have an 8 year-old daughter and live in Faro. The relationship is strange. Michaela is still living with her spouse, and Robert visits them as if it’s no big deal. All of them seem happy with this situation. And the little girl? What does she think about it?

On May 12th, the suspect rents a car, in which he drives kilometres over rough tracks for basic essentials. He explains later: that day, his mother had needed his car for her information desk. We are assuming that he noticed he was being followed.

We then decide to search his residence and the vehicles he uses. During the night of May 13th, the Prosecutor of the Republic and the judge go to the court in Portimã0, where, in view of the growing suspicion and the urgency of the situation, a search warrant is issued to them.

JANE TANNER FORMALLY RECOGNISES ROBERT MURAT

Before the search, we want to assure ourselves that Jane Tanner recognises him as the individual she saw on the night of the disappearance. She is sitting inside an unmarked car, whose tinted windows allow her to see out without being spotted. The vehicle is parked at the exact spot where she was on the night of May 3rd. Robert Murat, anonymous amongst plain clothes police officers, goes up the road in the same way as the alleged abductor. Jane Tanner is adamant: it certainly is Robert Murat that she saw that night. She definitely recognises his way of walking. But does he resemble the description she painted previously?

The investigator, with whom Murat is on friendly terms, is with him in a bar until 2 o’clock in the morning. We are not about to relax surveillance. As soon as he gets home, police officers are stationed around his house in order to monitor all entrances. The crisis unit is buzzing; the teams are preparing for the search. It will be carried out at 7am – the legally designated time -, when the journalists are not yet on the streets. The operation is kept secret. We request reinforcements from the GNR. For the moment, we have no evidence against Murat, only suspicions. If we had been certain that Madeleine was in the house, we wouldn’t have had to wait for daylight to intervene. Scenes of crime specialists accompany us in the search for evidence. Outside, two rainwater recovery tanks are explored with the help of divers. We pack up a few items of clothing to send to a laboratory that will carry out the search for fibres, hair, traces of blood that possibly came from Maddie. The cars are also gone over with a fine tooth comb. Laptops are seized and their contents examined by specialists. We find a cutting from a British newspaper, dated 23rd September 2006, that refers to a case of paedophilia.

THE FIRST SUSPECT

Robert Murat is placed under investigation and interviewed at the offices of the police in Portimão from 10am. He does not wish for the presence of a lawyer. He is the first suspect who will be declared arguido. As such, he benefits from certain rights, one of them being to remain silent. But he does not assert that right and responds to all questions put to him. Despite obvious nervousness, his statements are clear and precise.

We ask about the reasons for his arrival in Vila da Luz on May 1st, four days after the McCanns’ – the hypothesis of planned abduction is considered. Murat could have entrusted the observation to an accomplice, who would have chosen Madeleine and observed the parents’ habits as well as their pattern of monitoring the children.

We want to know more about his circle of friends and the places they frequent. During the evening of the disappearance, he remembers having heard a siren shortly after 10.30pm. He was then in the kitchen with his mother. The next morning at around 9 o’clock, he asked a passer-by what had happened, and that was how he learned about Madeleine’s disappearance. He then decided to go and offer his help.

All Murat’s statements are immediately checked. We check the places he says he went to with Michaela, looking for CCTV cameras or witnesses able to describe the clothes he was wearing that day. We would like to compare them with the description provided by Jane Tanner.

We ask him about a telephone call intercepted after the announcement of the disappearance. His response is very vague. We know that towards 11.30pm, Michaela phoned Murat. Then, he called a certain Sergey Malinka, and straight afterwards, Michaela. We will never know the content of these conversations; no one will give us plausible explanations. The answers are evasive: “I no longer remember,” or “that was about the web site for the estate agency.” Sergey Malinka is Russian, aged 23. He works in computers and lives with his parents in Vila da Luz, 300 metres from the Ocean Club. His mother, a housewife, is employed by a cleaning company that does certain apartments for the club. He is seeing a young Portuguese woman, aged 33, mother of a teenager. The wife of one of his associates, of British origin, states that in 2006, he boasted about having had sexual relations with a minor, aged 14, and related how the father had surprised them; he allegedly stated that currently he maintains a relationship with an older woman and her daughter at the same time. Interviewed, he refuted these allegations: he claims that it’s vengeance on the part of his associate, unhappy with the way their shared company worked out.

Murat and Michaela intend to open an estate agency together. They were looking for a computer engineer to build a web site and had thus met Sergey. It was to discuss this that they arranged a get-together near the Ocean Club on May 2nd. Luis Antonio was seen in the area. Was he watching his wife? That speculation is hardly credible since he seemed to accept his wife’s relationship with Murat.

On May 14th, the home and vehicles belonging to Michaela and Luis Antonio are searched. The couple are interviewed in the afternoon. Michaela hints that she suspects her husband. Luis Antonio, as a person responsible for maintaining swimming pools, has access to a great number of hotel or private residences, spread throughout the Vila da Luz and Lagos area. Certain buildings are closed for a good part of the year, but in spring, the pools are prepared before the summer season. Searches are ordered of all the residences concerned, without success. No trace, anywhere, of Madeleine. We’re back to square one.

The discovery of a key at Murat’s house revives the hope of finally getting a lead. He tells us that it belongs to Michaela, and that it must have been dropped accidentally. Where was that key before it was found at his house? In Michaela’s pocket? In her bag? We learn that it opens the door of a garage where Luis Antonio stores his maintenance products. A team is sent immediately to the part of Lagos where this garage is situated. The search proves as disappointing as the others. Nothing is found. Once again, no evidence of Madeleine’s presence.

FOR THE PROFILERS, MURAT IS THE GUILTY PARTY

Since Murat’s first interview, which they attended, the specialists have continued to refine the profile of the suspect. They have heard about the statement from one of his so-called childhood friends, put on file by the police department: according to him, Murat had an affirmed penchant for bestiality. He recounted his attempts at sexual relations with a cat and a dog, subsequently killed, he states, with cruelty. Moreover, he allegedly attempted to rape his 16 year-old cousin. This individual describes Murat as someone violent with behavioural problems, a sexual pervert, sadist, and misanthropist. We are somewhat sceptical. All the same, according to the English profilers, there is a 90% chance that he is the guilty party. That seems to us to be a bit too easy. We think that drawing conclusions based essentially on the statement of an ex-convict is rather dangerous.

As if the memory of the McCann family’s friends suddenly came back to them, all – Rachael Mampilly, wife of Matthew Oldfield, Fiona Payne, wife of David Payne, and Russell O’Brien Jane Tanner’s partner – recall having seen Murat on the night of May 3rd, shortly after the announcement of the disappearance, in the immediate vicinity of apartment 5A. Meanwhile, of course, Murat’s picture has been shown on television and in certain newspapers. They themselves were in direct contact with him during the previous days. However, it is only on May 16th that they deliver this information to us. As for the officers of the National Guard who were on the spot, they didn’t see him that night, only the next morning, when he came to offer his services as interpreter.

On July 11th at 10am, a confrontation is organised between the witnesses – Rachael Mampilly, Fiona Payne and Russell O’Brien – and Robert Murat. Nothing new comes out of it. The former persist in stating that the suspect was definitely in the area on the night of the disappearance. Murat denies the whole thing and even accuses them of lying. Each side stands its ground. The only positive aspect of this meeting: the McCanns’ friends undertake to return to Portugal for the purpose of the investigation. That will not happen.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 12.12.17 22:28

sharonl wrote:Back in the early days, probably 2007 or 2008, I vaguely remember a reference to a key being found in Murats Villa.  The key belonged a friend of his ( I believe that this was Malinka) and was the key to a garage of some sort, where chemicals were stored.

Does anyone else remember this?
I recall something about a key and Madeleine's DNA being found at Murats, however I think it was reported by a Portuguese news 24horas or something like that, sorry I don't remember anymore.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.12.17 22:29

I've just posted a chapter of Amaral's book where it's mentioned.

The discovery of a key at Murat’s house revives the hope of finally getting a lead. He tells us that it belongs to Michaela, and that it must have been dropped accidentally. Where was that key before it was found at his house? In Michaela’s pocket? In her bag? We learn that it opens the door of a garage where Luis Antonio stores his maintenance products. A team is sent immediately to the part of Lagos where this garage is situated. The search proves as disappointing as the others. Nothing is found. Once again, no evidence of Madeleine’s presence.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 12.12.17 22:42

All appear close links? 
Sergey Malinkas mother Svetlana, a  cleaner for Blue Ocean also cleaned apartments in the ocean club specifically some at the top of the Ocean club complex of the same block as the McCanns stayed?
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SERGEY-MALINKA.htm

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 12.12.17 22:57

Get'emGonçalo wrote:I've just posted a chapter of Amaral's book where it's mentioned.

Thanks Get'em thumbsup
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.12.17 1:02

MayMuse wrote:All appear close links? 
Sergey Malinkas mother Svetlana, a  cleaner for Blue Ocean also cleaned apartments in the ocean club specifically some at the top of the Ocean club complex of the same block as the McCanns stayed?
SERGEY MALINKA - WITNESS STATEMENT

Svetlana Malinika [mother of Sergey Malinka] - Witness Statement

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14479p25-key-witness-statements-for-information-only?highlight=key+witness+statements

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Cammerigal 13.12.17 1:13

The secret to the PJ unlocking this case and moving for underneath the British establishment cover up is via the secondary players in the shadows. They are inter-connected and these need exposing. This key is now a local confession by a Portugese resident (expat?) and that could simply come from the PJ making 'inquiries' into allegations such as Malinka was beaten by the PJ and/or that he was pressurised into making false statements to them.
The 2nd level players did play a part, be simply 'helping' the primary players (tapas 9, the 3 arguidos). Eg Malinka to Murat, malinka's mother the OC cleaner, malinka to fireman Sam. Players to geography eg Exeter, leicester, players to professions eg medical, players to real estate interests or just to Golf. Does HideHo have charts for all of this? 
Malinka's attempted disruptive coup here with his crowd funding bewk of non-revelations has actually exposed him (a BH own goal by the 'simples meerkat'  Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 9 609562) and we need to follow up on his tracks and associations.
Cammerigal
Cammerigal

Activity : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 13.12.17 1:48

Verdi wrote:
SERGEY MALINKA - WITNESS STATEMENT

Svetlana Malinika [mother of Sergey Malinka] - Witness Statement

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14479p25-key-witness-statements-for-information-only?highlight=key+witness+statements
Svetlana's statement follows on from her sons, mobile did not allow the separation of the link...it's quite easy to follow, my point was all the connections, the possible facilitators who could know more?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 13.12.17 1:53

Cammerigal wrote:
The secret to the PJ unlocking this case and moving for underneath the British establishment cover up is via the secondary players in the shadows. They are inter-connected and these need exposing. This key is now a local confession by a Portugese resident (expat?) and that could simply come from the PJ making 'inquiries' into allegations such as Malinka was beaten by the PJ and/or that he was pressurised into making false statements to them.
The 2nd level players did play a part, be simply 'helping' the primary players (tapas 9, the 3 arguidos). Eg Malinka to Murat, malinka's mother the OC cleaner, malinka to fireman Sam. Players to geography eg Exeter, leicester, players to professions eg medical, players to real estate interests or just to Golf. Does HideHo have charts for all of this? 
Malinka's attempted disruptive coup here with his crowd funding bewk of non-revelations has actually exposed him (a BH own goal by the 'simples meerkat'  Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 9 609562) and we need to follow up on his tracks and associations.
Players in the shadows, most definitely!

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by roz 13.12.17 7:49

Pages 1305-1306 (2 pages)
SEARCH OF A GARAGE IN LAGOS: MURAT AND WALCZUCH
NUIPC:
 201/07.0GALGS 
Section / Brigade:
 No 4 Section 
Inspector:
 John Carlos 
External Diligence performed on 15 May 2007 at a garage on Rua Manuel Joao Paulo Rocha in Lagos by two PJ Inspectors.

Within the scope of the house search at the residence of the arguido R.J.Q.E.Murat on 14 May, last, a 'Yale'-type key was seized which was on a metal keyring with a plastic label holder on which was written 'Garage 4'.
Attempting to obtain a definite address to which the object pertained, an informal conversation was carried out with Robert Murat in which it was determined that the garage was situated in a residential zone, specifically on Rua Manuel Joao Paulo Rocha, in the city of Lagos, and that it was used to store various materials.
When the arguido was told that it was necessary to search that location he made himself immediately available to accompany members of the PJ such that the garage was located and duly searched.

05-Processo, VOLUME V, page 1306

Official document of search and seizure

Date: 15 May 2007
Place: Rua Manuel Joao Paulo Rocha, unnumbered garage, in Lagos
Officers: Jose Luis and Marques Bom, Inspectors
Identity of person searched: R.J.Q.E.Murat
Starting time: 18h15
It is a garage designed to securely preserve a motor vehicle, having a PVC gate with a 'Yale'-type lock, and a manually-operated vertical sliding door system.
Having walked the full extent of the unit it was confirmed that it contained packaging of various things related to swimming pool maintenance and foodstuffs, objects whose ownership, according to the search, was linked directly to Michaela Walczuch, partner in the firm 'Romigen', a company founded and property of the person searched.
All the objects there having been looked at and physically examined by hand, nothing useful to the case was found and therefore seized.
End of activity: 18h45

Why was the key of Luis Antonio’s garage in Robert’s house?
Robert had obviously been there previously as he was able to take the PJ there.

Why had he been there previously?
roz

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 13.12.17 10:53

Robert seemed to know immediately what this key opened and where the lock-up was located. Coupled with the fact that Michaela tried to cast suspicion on her husband it seems incredibly fortuitous that she just "happened to drop" this key out her pocket in Murat's for the police to find during a search! It looks like they were setting up a fall guy lest anything that incriminated them was found. The search of the lock-up does not seem to have used Eddie and Keela. Pity! The stories of Murat, Michaela and Malinka and their inability to remember where they went, when they met and what they spoke about stretch credibility beyond breaking point. They are definitely hiding something, whether it is connected to Madeleine's removal or some other illegal activity which might be uncovered due to the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance I don't know, but they have something to hide for sure.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by roz 13.12.17 11:56

I would be concerned that Robert M had access to swimming pool cleaning materials (Luis A’s) which would contain chlorine.
I would be interested as to why Robert M and Michaela W went to the Baptista supermarket/cafe approx. 20 minutes early for a meeting with Sergey Malinka at 10am?

RM: 10.7.07 (snipped) The defendant intended to clarify that on the morning of 02 [May] he did not leave the house by 10:00-10:30, as stated previously but in fact he had met with Sergey Malinka on 02 [May], Wednesday, in the Baptista supermarket, at 10:00, he having arrived 15 to 20 minutes before and accompanied by Michaela whom he had gone to collect at her home in the VW. 
roz

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top