The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun: MADDIE HUNT TWIST  Mm11

The Sun: MADDIE HUNT TWIST  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun: MADDIE HUNT TWIST  Mm11

The Sun: MADDIE HUNT TWIST  Regist10

The Sun: MADDIE HUNT TWIST

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sun: MADDIE HUNT TWIST  Empty The Sun: MADDIE HUNT TWIST

Post by Keitei 04.11.17 23:19

MADDIE HUNT TWIST Police investigating Madeleine McCann disappearance travel to Bulgaria in search of paedophile’s widow
Detectives want to speak to a woman dressed in purple who was working with her husband near the Algarve holiday apartment where the three-year-old vanished in 2007

EXCLUSIVE
By Nick Pisa
4th November 2017, 9:25 pmUpdated: 4th November 2017, 10:14 pm

DETECTIVES hunting for Madeleine McCann have travelled to Bulgaria to pursue a new lead, we can reveal.

They are seeking a woman dressed in purple who may hold the key to the girl’s disappearance.

Her husband, now dead, is a convicted paedophile.

The couple were working as domestic helpers near the Algarve holiday apartment where Madeleine vanished in 2007 aged three.

Locals reported them to police but nothing was followed up until Scotland Yard officers re-examined statements.

Witnesses said the woman was seen close to the Ocean Club complex in Praia da Luz where the McCanns were staying.

She and her husband vanished after Madeleine went missing.

Cops have been unable to locate the wife despite extensive searches.

A source said: “There is no evidence they were involved but it would be good to eliminate them from the investigation.”

Parents Kate and Gerry, both 49, of Rothley, Leics, were dining nearby when Madeleine was taken but her younger twin siblings were left.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4843610/madeleine-mccann-woman-in-purple-bulgaria/

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

The Sun: MADDIE HUNT TWIST  Empty Re: The Sun: MADDIE HUNT TWIST

Post by Keitei 04.11.17 23:22

Comments are allowed on this click bait trash.  

Max DeFrost 14 minutes ago
What an embarrassment to Scotland Yard and British policing on the whole this complete debacle of a case has become. So now the new lead is some woman who wore purple in Portugal 10 yrs ago. The 2 major suspects and their 7 accessories to the crime have been in this country all along. What an utterly unforgivable farce. That poor child is still missing and the McCanns show more distress when they lose money in court than having a missing daughter after 9'days.....all laughs and smiles at a party. To SY...question the McCanns.

PAUL ARCHER 7 minutes ago
@Max DeFrost well said.

Moderator/Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.17 23:56

She and her husband vanished after Madeleine went missing.

I thought the narrative was that they lost track of her after her husband died? Now they know the husband died despite apparently losing any trace of them at the time? There are logic gaps here that dolphins would be ashamed to jump through.

How am I meant to suspend belief when you can't stick to the narrative, Mr. Pisa?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 05.11.17 0:28

david stacey 40 minutes ago
Jeremy Wilkins rogatory statement.Q. Relative to whether I know Jane Tanner;
Now I know her name, description of the clothes and photos which I have seen in the press. At that time I knew of her as a member of the group but did not know her name. I do not remember having seen her when I spoke with Gerry, but I believe I saw her when I first ventured out. She was stopped on the street in front of one of the group's apartments when I passed her down towards the exit to my apartment. I do not know if it was her apartment or not. I remember that she was wearing the colour purple.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4843610/madeleine-mccann-woman-in-purple-bulgaria/

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS-ROGATORY.htm

Moderator/Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.11.17 7:06

"A source said..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 05.11.17 9:48

Jenny Murat Statement:
".....About 19h50 she went to the "Batista" supermarket to buy bread."

Jane Tanner Statement:
"...Around 19h00 each one went to their apartment with the children. She bathed her daughters, she read them a story, she put them to bed. Ev was sick and had difficulty with sleeping stayed with her father, who had arrived in the meantime, (on the previous night the deponent stayed later in the bedroom because her daughter had difficulty in sleeping; on this night it was her husband's turn). She left the apartment and went to the Tapas, for dinner, around 20h30."

Jez Wilkins Statement:
"About 2015hrs, Jeremy took him, in the pushchair for a walk.

".....I walked via the lower street, looked to the building block where the McCann apartment was situated and saw a woman dressed in purple clothing. I referred to this woman in relation to the questions asked by Jane Tanner"

JT has no independent alibi from the time Jenny Murat left for Batista until she left for Tapas at 20:30.
Imo Two plumcolored woman on that quiet street at the same time?
No, this woman was the same woman Jenny Murat and Wilkins saw on that street.

I don't think anything happened this night except for a staged abduction and they were in need to have someone for a lookout, you don't want any witnesses.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 05.11.17 9:58

Strange (or maybe not!) how this Sun article follows quick on the heals of the Mail’s article yesterday which didn’t follow the usual track and actually posed some serious questions to the investigation.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t14687-the-two-vital-maddie-questions-why-didn-t-the-met-quiz-the-mccanns-again-and-who-was-the-woman-in-purple#376617

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5048349/The-TWO-vital-Maddie-questions.html

Usually we get any McCann story regurgitated in all of the red-tops on-line, with a ‘the Mail reported’ or some such proviso added, but not yesterdays Mail report, just the very much abbreviated Sun’s ‘purple woman’ story with OG officers scouring Bulgaria (or is it the whole of Europe?) for her, which so far has been copied by the Mirror and The Metro.

Verdi has re-posted the Tracey article from 1st May this year,

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3453712/madeleine-mccann-search-latest-therories-woman-purple-portugal-apartment/

which was the previous ‘woman in purple’ story, at which time:

‘A police insider yesterday said they were ready to “move in” and arrest the woman, who is not currently living in Portugal, in the latest “hugely significant line of inquiry.”

yet six months down the line, according to these reports, she has obviously vanished again and needs to be searched for. 

Very careless OG.

Maybe ‘a source’ would like to let us know why none of the other papers copied yesterdays full Mail article?
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.11.17 12:39

Meanwhile the Mail carry-on quite unabashed into Sunday 5th November with an explosive headline comparable only to Guy Fawkes and the gunpowder plot ..

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13561p150-media-mayhem-mccann-media-nonsense-of-the-day#376663

What a pity he was thwarted bomb .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.11.17 13:16

I love Silly Sundays!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41606

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 05.11.17 13:40

Wow, a dead paedophile in another country being suggested as a suspect. Who'd have thought it.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.11.17 13:49

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Wow, a dead paedophile in another country being suggested as a suspect. Who'd have thought it.
The UK's finest police force apparently showing those "bungling sardine munchers" how it's done.... facepalm

lol4

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41606

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.11.17 14:01

titter
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Wow, a dead paedophile in another country being suggested as a suspect. Who'd have thought it.
The UK's finest police force apparently showing those "bungling sardine munchers" how it's done.... facepalm

lol4
Heaven forbid that a British person could ever be a peadophile. It's those Eastern European barstewards.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 05.11.17 14:42

I'm not from Bulgaria , though I do have Bulgarian friends 
I've never been to Portugal 
My still alive ex husband isn't Eastern European or a peadophile 

However I do own a purple coat , and a plum coloured jumper ! 

Should I get rid of them now , do you think ? 

I will be replying " no comment " to any questions I might get asked in case I incriminate myself , but I promise not to mutter f.  t under my breath ,as a member of this forum anything like that would bring the forum into disrepute .

Right time for my meds , err cough medicine and paracetamol that is !!!!  coffee boohoo tissues

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.11.17 14:54

sandancer wrote:I'm not from Bulgaria , though I do have Bulgarian friends 
I've never been to Portugal 
My still alive ex husband isn't Eastern European or a peadophile 

However I do own a purple coat , and a plum coloured jumper ! 

Should I get rid of them now , do you think ? 

I will be replying " no comment " to any questions I might get asked in case I incriminate myself , but I promise not to mutter f.  t under my breath ,as a member of this forum anything like that would bring the forum into disrepute .

Right time for my meds , err cough medicine and paracetamol that is !!!!  coffee boohoo tissues
Great post.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.11.17 15:19

Woofollocks.

The Sun: MADDIE HUNT TWIST  3T57FWi
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene 2 05.11.17 15:33

Keitei wrote:Comments are allowed on this click bait trash.  

What an embarrassment to Scotland Yard and British policing on the whole this complete debacle of a case has become. So now the new lead is some woman who wore purple in Portugal 10 yrs ago. The 2 major suspects and their 7 accessories to the crime have been in this country all along. What an utterly unforgivable farce. That poor child is still missing and the McCanns show more distress when they lose money in court than having a missing daughter after 9'days.....all laughs and smiles at a party. To SY...question the McCanns.

@Max DeFrost well said.
Hear hear. 
Pathetically convenient. Is a dead man going to be set up as a farcical finale to this shameful situation?
Irene 2

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 05.11.17 16:08

It took less time to find Osama Bin Laden who was allegedly holed up in a cave than to find those who are responsible for the demise of Madeleine McCann.

Still, Madeleine's father was despatched to Washington to have his photograph taken outside the White House.

This entire charade is sick. A three year old girl's life was sacrificed. I cannot imagine being the McCanns and for one minute being gratetful to the bastards that surround Madeleine.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 05.11.17 18:46

So why have the Mail re-jigged exactly the same story from 3rd November which was titled:

The TWO vital Maddie questions: Why didn't the Met quiz the McCanns again and who was the woman in purple?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5048349/The-TWO-vital-Maddie-questions.html

with todays:

Police investigating Madeleine McCann disappearance head to Bulgaria in search of paedophile's widow known as the 'woman in purple

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5051251/Maddie-detectives-scour-Bulgaria-woman-purple.html

other than to lay the blame on The Sun with the new quotes:

‘He is understood to have been a paedophile, according to The Sun, and he and the woman in purple vanished shortly after Maddie disappeared.’

and

‘A source told The Sun: 'There is no evidence they were involved but it would be good to eliminate them from the investigation.'  

……………………………………………………….

Could it possibly be that ‘the source’ objected to the original headline and article and The Mail have agreed to go halfway and change the headline into a less prejudicial TM one, whilst retaining the crux of the story?

Strangely the original article and headline hasn’t yet been ‘whooshed’.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 05.11.17 19:41

Irene 2 wrote:
Keitei wrote:Comments are allowed on this click bait trash.  

@Max DeFrost well said.
Hear hear. 
Pathetically convenient. Is a dead man going to be set up as a farcical finale to this shameful situation?
That can be the case I'am afraid.
Monterio was saved by his computer logs in the eleventh hour but it look's like they give it one more try.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top