The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest nonsense from Tracey Kandohla  Mm11

Latest nonsense from Tracey Kandohla  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Latest nonsense from Tracey Kandohla  Mm11

Latest nonsense from Tracey Kandohla  Regist10

Latest nonsense from Tracey Kandohla

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest nonsense from Tracey Kandohla  Empty Latest nonsense from Tracey Kandohla

Post by sharonl 30.10.17 22:29

Another ridiculous story to keep the McCanns in the press and convince us that the kids were left alone on May 3rd 2007. 

thinking  I wonder how much The Sun paid Daniel Gearie for this story which appears to be a feeble attempt to convince the world that Madeleine was left alone on May 3rd 2007 and detract attention from earlier that week. 

'OFFENSIVE AND CRUEL'
Madeleine McCann’s parents Kate and Gerry’s fury as ‘idiot’ dresses up in sick Maddie outfit for Halloween

Maddie's parents said the 25-year-old, from Dundee, "should know better at his age"

Exclusive
By Tracey Kandohla, Ellie Cambridge and John Shammas
30th October 2017, 7:20 pm
Updated: 30th October 2017, 8:06 pm

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4798852/madeleine-mccann-parents-kate-gerry-maddie-halloween-costume/Press Association

A HALLOWEEN reveller has been slammed by the parents of Madeleine McCann after he dressed up as their missing daughter for Halloween for a sick joke.
Daniel Gearie posted a picture of himself wearing a blonde wig and an Everton shirt on Twitter yesterday, next to a famous photo of the missing youngster in the same outfit.

Latest nonsense from Tracey Kandohla  Nintchdbpict000363546897-e1509363745729
Twitter / @spikes_bandana

The 25-year-old, from Dundee, who has since made his account private, tweeted "you've taken it too far daniel".
Adding: "And before you say 'this is sick' etc I know it is but I'm not the one who left a child unattended in a Portuguese hotel."

A spokesman for the McCann family said: "Kate and Gerry think he's an idiot and at his age should know better. What he did was deeply offensive and cruel."
Gerry and Kate McCann left their three children sleeping in their apartment while they dined at a tapas bar - 120 metres away while on holiday in 2007.

Mr Gearie's tweet was picked up by social media users earlier today who slammed his choice of outfit.
One person wrote "dressing up as a missing child for Halloween is lower than a snakes belly".
Mike Callaghan added: "What a depressing this to wake up to. Whats wrong wi some folk?
"Trying to excuse yourself by having a cheap dig at parents. Super creep."
Mr Gearie later posted: "I've already admitted earlier it's something I regret however I need to be open and honest about what I've done, can't hide from it."
The Sun Online has approached Mr Gearie for comment.
Earlier this year the McCann's begged people not to feed trolls online.
Supporters of the McCann family slammed trolls who "feed on havoc and causing chaos" - saying anyone involved would be banned from the official Find Madeleine Campaign page.

Since the little girl disappeared 10 years ago while on a family holiday with parents Gerry and Kate McCann in Portugal, the case has attracted a storm of attention.
Potential sightings of the three-year old followed up by British cops total 8,685 across 101 countries and territories, a Freedom of Information request by The Sun showed in October last year.
Since 2011, the Met Police have been assisting with the search for clues about what happened to Madeleine, with officers visiting the holiday resort in 2014.
In April this year, Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said detectives were still probing a critical lead.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Latest nonsense from Tracey Kandohla  Empty Re: Latest nonsense from Tracey Kandohla

Post by plebgate 31.10.17 7:42

groundhog day I'm afraid.  
Their spokesman would be better ignoring it as per their advice not to feed trolls.
BORING.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Latest nonsense from Tracey Kandohla  Empty Re: Latest nonsense from Tracey Kandohla

Post by Liz Eagles 31.10.17 9:58

There is no doubt this is at best a tasteless and insensitive thing to do but where exactly did this chap post it?

What hashtag/facebook site did he post it on?

Who monitored social media and harvested this 'account now closed' idiotic post, reported it to The Sun, who in turn wrote an article, having taken the time to garner quotes from the parents/spokesperson?

...or is it yet another crock

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top