The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts - Page 2 Mm11

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts - Page 2 Mm11

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts - Page 2 Regist10

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts - Page 2 Empty Ref; Cruel hoax

Post by willowthewisp 15.10.17 18:36

Phoebe wrote:The McCanns penchant for keeping their names in the headlines through nonsense non-news continues to put them on a par with the usual publicity-desperate, semi-naked, well endowed, trout-pouted "slebs". They and their spokesman will make up any old tosh just to keep themselves in the news. Susan Kelly - yeah, right! Is she given to wearing purple?
Yeah Purple,Jane had a Purple fleece on 3 May 2007,didn't you Jane,belonging to Russell,who was minding a sick Daughter?
now if we could only find out where the other main players were seated around the BRT,eh Brunty?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts - Page 2 Empty Re: 'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts

Post by Jill Havern 15.10.17 20:23

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts - Page 2 Redwoo10

Courtesy of Teddy Shepherd.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41632

Back to top Go down

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts - Page 2 Empty Re: 'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts

Post by Verdi 15.10.17 21:39

Phoebe wrote:The McCanns penchant for keeping their names in the headlines through nonsense non-news continues to put them on a par with the usual publicity-desperate, semi-naked, well endowed, trout-pouted "slebs". They and their spokesman will make up any old tosh just to keep themselves in the news. Susan Kelly - yeah, right! Is she given to wearing purple?
Careful Pheobe, people might start talking..

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts - Page 2 1146687_673846189300796_722202752_n

https://www.facebook.com/PhoebeKellyPsychic/

Liverpool's finest!

laugh

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.10.17 21:58

willowthewisp wrote:
Yeah Purple,Jane had a Purple fleece on 3 May 2007,didn't you Jane,belonging to Russell,who was minding a sick Daughter?
now if we could only find out where the other main players were seated around the BRT,eh Brunty?
Purple Jane or Purple Rain willowthewisp?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 15.10.17 22:43

Verdi wrote:
Careful Pheobe, people might start talking..

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts - Page 2 1146687_673846189300796_722202752_n

https://www.facebook.com/PhoebeKellyPsychic/

Liverpool's finest!
Oohh. Outed!! I didn't see that coming. I must be losing my psychic gift!! Mr
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.17 23:28

Get'emGonçalo wrote:I know I've posted these emails between Phenomenal McScam and myself before, but I shall do so again in light of this new psychic nonsense.

The McCanns do not rate psychics, they think psychics are nasty, and are a coven of witches.

Here's a run of emails I had with Fankles Phil back in 2007 regarding psychics:

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2008/09/philomena-mccann-aka-phenomenal-mcscam.html

I've never seen this before! Were these the only interactions you had/was it you who copied in Sandy in mid June? These emails, given their timing, could end up being very important!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.10.17 1:52

Get'emGonçalo wrote:I know I've posted these emails between Phenomenal McScam and myself before, but I shall do so again in light of this new psychic nonsense.

The McCanns do not rate psychics, they think psychics are nasty, and are a coven of witches.

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2008/09/philomena-mccann-aka-phenomenal-mcscam.html
So, Mrs Pastry replied:

"Just to let you know that I did in fact ask people to check on the material you sent me...however I am sure that you know it is illegal to hire a detective whilst there is an on-going case in Portugal but never mind! I am sure that time will tell in this case and I am convinced that gerry and Kate will be exonerated of all charges, if any are ever brought. Be assured I will be answering no more of your malicious emails as I have important business to attend to i.e. looking for Madeleine."

She seek her here she seek her there she seek her everywhere - on shifting sands it would appear.

Tell me Mrs Pastry, how does this equate with the McCann defence league employing the services of numerous dubious private detective agencies during an active police investigation, who were actively snooping around on Portuguese terrain - allegedly?

Be careful what you wish for Mrs Pastry.

beware

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.10.17 6:48

April28th wrote:

I've never seen this before! Were these the only interactions you had/was it you who copied in Sandy in mid June? These emails, given their timing, could end up being very important!
Hi Ben

Yes they were the only interactions I had with Phil.

She was the one who copied in Sandy Cameron.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.10.17 11:47

Snipped from the Daily Star

According to the Sun, police said: "This is a sensitive topic and the Operation Grange team are not prepared to discuss any lines of enquiry while the investigation is ongoing."

After Daily Star Online approached the force for comment, officers added: "Op Grange have no knowledge of any criminal allegation in respect of demands for money in exchange for information."

It comes after it was revealed that the official website set up to find Maddie was been "barraged with hate".

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/652472/Madeleine-McCann-police-truth-claims-Susan-Kelly-Portugal-Scotland-Yard

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.10.17 11:53

Verdi wrote:

So, Mrs Pastry replied:

"Just to let you know that I did in fact ask people to check on the material you sent me...however I am sure that you know it is illegal to hire a detective whilst there is an on-going case in Portugal but never mind! I am sure that time will tell in this case and I am convinced that gerry and Kate will be exonerated of all charges, if any are ever brought. Be assured I will be answering no more of your malicious emails as I have important business to attend to i.e. looking for Madeleine."

She seek her here she seek her there she seek her everywhere - on shifting sands it would appear.

Tell me Mrs Pastry, how does this equate with the McCann defence league employing the services of numerous dubious private detective agencies during an active police investigation, who were actively snooping around on Portuguese terrain - allegedly?

Be careful what you wish for Mrs Pastry.

beware
Perhaps someone can remind the forum of the Philomena lady's holiday to (I think it was Turkey) whilst desperately putting her plans on hold to search for Madeleine (not).
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.10.17 12:21

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts - Page 2 Empty Luka Magnotta/Madeline McCann/ Joana Cipriano

Post by Sylvia Vancouver 19.10.17 3:25

Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone can clarify who started the allegations and rumors about Luka Magnotta's regarding the Madeline case?  If anyone has any information please share.  Thanks
Sylvia Vancouver
Sylvia Vancouver

Activity : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie 19.10.17 11:03

Sylvia Vancouver wrote:Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone can clarify who started the allegations and rumors about Luka Magnotta's regarding the Madeline case?  If anyone has any information please share.  Thanks
 I once read some claptrap about Magnotta creating a sock pupper account for MM. It was on an american forum where folk liked to discuss the likes of cannibalism/sadistic ritualism and the like. 

You'll not see a great deal mentioned about those kinds of rumours/consiracy theories on here as researchers prefer to stick to facts. From what I can make out however, you do often get people bringing all sorts of wild theories in to the mix to deliberatey to discredit the forum and research.
Julie

Activity : 96

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 19.10.17 12:15

Sylvia has since removed her comment on that forum...still good to know there's no fooling THIS forum...cheers!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 19.10.17 12:53

Sylvia Vancouver wrote:Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone can clarify who started the allegations and rumors about Luka Magnotta's regarding the Madeline case?  If anyone has any information please share.  Thanks
Welcome to the forum Sylvia Vancouver thumbsup .

I see you've already been asking the same question elsewhere in the last 24 hours but for some reason your question has been removed - did you register with CMoMM for this reason alone?

If so, I'm sorry to inform you that this forum does not encourage any bizarre claims that feign a link to the disappearance of missing Madeleine McCann.  This subject clearly falls into that category.

Please feel free to participate in discussion on any active topics here on the forum.  As with all new members, you're more than welcome to air your views providing opinion is within the confines of reasonable.  Look forward to your contribution.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19.10.17 18:51

Magnotta was an attention seeker, he posted his disgusting videos and tried to create a mystique about himself, very much a Walter Mitty - but a dangerous one. I've never heard of him being linked to this case but I would imagine the most likely source for a nonsense story like that would be Luka himself.

Last I heard he was using his pc time in prison to look for a boyfriend on dating sites - who knows what else he has access to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 21.10.17 9:07

Since this is a hoax as no one seems to be able to locate this alleged psychic Susan Kelly although the name crops up in a book, if clarrie has indeed filed a crime report with the police could he face charges of filing a false police report?
He claimed he received an email alleging said psychic had had three dreams (three being the liar's number Mark McClish) and demanding money for each of the dreams which would reveal where Maddie was blah blah blah.
He claims this was extortion.

Law.

to wrest or wring (money, information, etc.) from a person by violence, intimidation, or abuse of authority; obtain by force, torture, threat, or the like.
    to take illegally by reason of one's office.

Since no threats were made apart from refusing to divulge said dream, i doubt extortion fits the bill.
A simple scam would seem to fit the bill if they were dumb enough to pay up, plus if she existed and had said info, why, as a genuine psychic would she not go direct to the police with the information or, if it was clear enough as to where, go there herself with witnesses to find Maddie's body  or if she were 'still alive' find a live Maddie and call 911 from said location.
There could be a reward, there would be gratitude from her grateful parents, international fame and fortune with megabucks paid for her story/movie rights/book deals etc. international recognition and, if it was proved Maddie was found using psychic ability, James Randi is offering $1m to anyone who can prove a genuine psychic ability.

If the alleged email from said mysterious psychic exists, then i am sure dear clarrie would be happy to provide it to the police by forwarding it so they could see all the headers which would detail from where the email was sent from, who sent it and all sorts of interesting information.

If he reported the email to police and it turns out to be not genuine then he should be charged with filing a false police report, wasting police time and, since this all relates to Maddie, i would aim for perverting the course of justice, obstruction of justice and maybe even assisting an offender after all why would he need to create such an incident if not to either lead police to follow a false lead, or divert their attention from looking at something sensitive to the mccanns.

If he has not reported it to police as he has claimed  then it should be front page news that clarrie is deliberately lying to the media regarding Maddie and the mccanns prompting questions as why this lie and why now?
This then leads to the media asking questions as to why the mccanns, since he is their spokesman and thus following their orders, has allowed this claim to be publicized either clarrie coming up with the idea (which would prompt the question why?) or they themselves came up with the claim again prompting the questions as to why and why now?

With a little thought the most obvious reason as to why this claim and why now, would be the media (and possibly the police themselves) making it recently known to the public that the mccanns and chums had not been directly interviewed by the UK police regarding the events of that week in Portugal and the subsequent passage of time since or, indeed it would appear the fund.

Instead they have based their rather limited investigation on the PJ files and the assumption that Maddie was a victim of abduction!
10 years plus umpteen millions wasted on incorrectly translated police files and with no input from the mccanns and chums in relation to correcting said mistranslations.

Now why would that be?
Why would the mccanns not cooperate with the UK police?

Given this information, surely the mccanns and chums should be rushing to their local stations demanding to be interviewed by police in order to be cleared of involvement, especially the mccanns since they have never been cleared of involvement by the Portuguese police (or subsequent court cases)
It also puts paid to the claims by their supporters that the publicly released files by the PJ and freely and correctly translated by amazing Portuguese translators on our behalf, are in fact wrong and that the £100,000 spent by the mccanns on having the files translated for themselves are in fact the correct ones and prove their innocence.

Strange that.

If that were the case then surely the mccanns would have presented their translated files to their defense lawyers and thus the courts to prove their innocence.
Their translated files would have been handed over to the UK police correction all the errors in the PJ files and they would also have made them public to the English speaking world again to correct all the errors and to prove their innocence.

That they have not done implies that perhaps they did not spend £100,000 having the files translated as claimed and they instead used the same translations provided freely by our Portuguese translators.
If this is the case, did they spend the £100,000 as claimed and if so on what.
If they didn't, why did they feel the need to lie about having the files translated?

When someone is deceptive, they have a reason to be deceptive.

In the case of the mccanns and clarrie (and chums) it is either:

To divert attention away from an area of sensitivity relating to Maddie.

To divert attention away from an area of sensitivity relating to Dr. Goncalo Amaral.

To raise pity funds relating to Maddie and their alleged and non existent search should the UK police shelve the case.

To raise pity funds relating to having to pay the legal costs of Dr. Goncalo Amaral and other defendants plus their own meaning they might have to sell their house and have to return to living the old lifestyle they used to.

To garner publicity for an upcoming anniversary/holiday/occasion/fundraiser.

To counter bad publicity or information that paints them in anything but a good light.

To preempt information coming out that could be detrimental to their cause.

Anything relating to the ECHR appeal that does not look to be going in their favor

A combination of any of the above.

Should the law have been broken in relation to the alleged email, i trust that the police will take action especially if it turns out to be a hoax perpetuated by a certain spokesman.
It could be the straw that breaks the camels back.

After all if it is proven he lied and he ends up with a caution or whatever, it could be the end of his career as what else has he lied about, could he be trusted and if he has no job, no income, he will certainly have a lot of information is his little black book that when offered up to the highest bidder could net him a nice nest egg.
If said information also contains material relating to Maddie and her fate, the sky is the limit and hey, first to talk wins the prize.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top