The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts Mm11

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts Mm11

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts Regist10

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts Empty 'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts

Post by Keitei 15.10.17 0:54

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4685872/madeleine-mccann-kate-mccann-gerry-mccann-psychic-demand-money/

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts
Kate and Gerry McCann complained to police after a clairvoyant told them that she wouldn't reveal any clues about Maddie until she was paid for visions
EXCLUSIVE
By Nick Pisa
14th October 2017, 11:27 pmUpdated: 14th October 2017, 11:46 pm

THE parents of Madeleine McCann have been targeted in a “cruel hoax” by a psychic who claims she knows what has happened to the girl via three vivid dreams.

Kate and Gerry have complained to police after Susan Kelly demanded payment before revealing any clues to her power of “seeing the truth”.

The clairvoyant told the couple “make an offer” for information she insists will lead to their daughter’s whereabouts.

The McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell, who received the bizarre offer of help in an email, branded it a “cruel hoax” and “extortion scam”.

Clarence added: "It causes Kate and Gerry more unnecessary pain and I’ve alerted them and the police."

He has reported it to Scotland Yard detectives in Operation Grange hunting for the missing girl. He added the couple were “appalled” by such scam attempts.

Susan boasts she had three significant dreams about Madeleine, who disappeared from a holiday apartment in Portugal’s Praia da Luz as a three-year-old in 2007.

She wrote: “I kept these dreams under wraps since that time as I was not sure what I had dreamt could be relied upon as fact. I am now ready to reveal the dreams.”

She is asking Kate and Gerry, both 49, from Rothley, Leics, to bid for her visions, stating: “If you are interested, please make me an offer for each of three dreams individually.”

Susan said her dreams came in the week after Madeleine vanished. She claimed: “God gave me the privilege of seeing the truth.

"I was shocked by the clarity of dream details at the time but decided not to get involved as I had many problems myself.

“They were all short ‘flashes’ of information and were given in a succinct way to show the salient points. I was left in no doubt of these images.”

Susan did not divulge where she lives or if she is British but complains she and her daughter are broke and homeless while she tries to sell some flats.

Scotland Yard said: “This is a sensitive topic and the Operation Grange team are not prepared to discuss any lines of enquiry while the investigation is ongoing.”

Susan was unavailable for comment.

Her demand comes after we revealed Madeleine’s parents were being bombarded with hate mail from trolls in the wake of police being given £154,000 extra funding to keep the search going.

Moderator/Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts Empty Re: 'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts

Post by nglfi 15.10.17 9:50

What is the point of this article? It adds literally nothing to the search for Madeleine. Let's just stack it up as yet another example of fame and attention seeking from the parents. A complete disgrace that they seek damages from Amaral due to 'loss of a private life.'
Also, this does sound weirdly familiar? I'm sure they've already done the whole 'conned by psychics ' storyline, back in the early days. Haven't they learned their lesson?
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts Empty Re: 'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts

Post by nglfi 15.10.17 11:03

The McCanns have enough money to put a missing person poster in the paper every day for years. There's no need to construct this narrative around it, surely? It almost seems like they're trying to deflect from something.
nglfi

Activity : 866

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 15.10.17 11:27

Cruel Hoax alright since 2007 , poor article trying to portray everyone else is a scammer except the McCanns? Pull the other one! 

Susan Kelly unavailable for comment , info received via email, don't know where she lives as homeless whilst she sells some flats or her nationality.... really? 

Move over Sun , Sky can take it from here, or is doorstepping nomadic psychics not in MB's capabilities? 

Come on what a load of tosh... in my opinion this is yet another fake news story to bleed hearts erm pockets.... 

Simply shameless!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.10.17 12:07

MayMuse wrote:Cruel Hoax alright since 2007 , poor article trying to portray everyone else is a scammer except the McCanns? Pull the other one! 

Susan Kelly unavailable for comment , info received via email, don't know where she lives as homeless whilst she sells some flats or her nationality.... really? 

Move over Sun , Sky can take it from here, or is doorstepping nomadic psychics not in MB's capabilities? 

Come on what a load of tosh... in my opinion this is yet another fake news story to bleed hearts erm pockets.... 

Simply shameless!
Yesterday on the forum was printed a sample of suspects (there are probably more) reported by the MSM. Today the Sun prints not just any old stuff but an EXCLUSIVE which other newspapers will take up (the Daily Mail has already done so).

Reading the exclusive copy from the Sun reveals the McCanns have made a complaint but also reveals that Clarence Mitchell received an email, allegedly alerted the McCanns and made the complaint to Scotland Yard himself.

Surely this is the death throes/final gasp of a disgraceful PR effort?

As you say MayMuse...simply shameless!
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.10.17 12:45

Breaking News...Clarence Mitchell is the victim of a hoax article in the Sun...Mitchell was last seen with his mouth pressed to a mobile phone, surrounded by private security officers drafted in to protect him and is  concerned that someone might be able to lip-read his conversation.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.10.17 12:46

I know I've posted these emails between Phenomenal McScam and myself before, but I shall do so again in light of this new psychic nonsense.

The McCanns do not rate psychics, they think psychics are nasty, and are a coven of witches.

Here's a run of emails I had with Fankles Phil back in 2007 regarding psychics:

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2008/09/philomena-mccann-aka-phenomenal-mcscam.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.10.17 13:02

Clarence Mitchell reveals how being a PR executive changed his life. 'Sitting on the sofa with Clarence filled me with fear' said the junior journalist sent to interview this PR god.

'I noticed how nice his furnishings are and the framed photographs of his family were ever present...as was the remarkable photograph of Madeleine placed on his desk'

'During my interview with Clarence, I was captivated by the love of this man for his own family and his determination to find Madeleine'

Clarence revealed that he and his wife suffered a miscarriage but he couldn't be with his wife at the time because he was engaged in looking for Madeleine.

I'm sorry...the devil made me write that.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.10.17 13:09

Courtesy of PeterMac:

But did not the McCanns PAY cruel hoaxers M3, Halligen and the ALFAIG 2,  and feed hoax stories to their close friend Kandohla, 
not to mention almost believing the ludicrous South African hoaxer.
from the book
(we tentatively raised the possibility of bringing in Danie Krugel, a South African ex-police officer who claimed to have combined DNA and satellite tracking technology to develop a device that could be used to locate missing persons. . .   We’re scientists and we don’t believe in hocus pocus or crackpot inventions. How on earth can a machine use a single hair to locate somebody anywhere in the world? It’s impossible, surely. It makes no sense to us now and it didn’t then.)

(In the early weeks, I gave my fullest attention to all information passed on to us, including reports from every psychic, medium, dowser, diviner, visionary and dreamer, you name it, though I’d never in my life before had dealings with mystics of any description.

There were a couple of ‘visionary’ experiences in particular I took very seriously. One of them had come through prayer which, at the time, gave it even greater credibility in my eyes. I begged the police to look into these. They were very sceptical, to put it mildly. By now any police officer reading this will no doubt be smiling ruefully or shaking his or her head – whatever many psychics, mediums, dowsers, diviners, visionaries and dreamers tell you about helping the police with investigations, most officers won’t have anything to do with them.

For several months we invested some time and even resources in following up reports from some of the thousands of psychics who have contacted us; time and resources that would, with hindsight, have been better used in more orthodox investigative work.)

And did they not go to church to seek Divine help, and did not Kate report her visions during a dream . . .

POTTY - all of them

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.10.17 13:21

'Clarence spoke earnestly of employing psychics and engaging with a South African who had an incredible machine that would help to find Madeleine'.

'Whilst speaking to Clarence in his house, I could feel the normality of life as his children trundled in and out of a busy kitchen to seek the attention of their loving father'

Obviously, I've made up this predictable narrative.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 15.10.17 13:37

Why can I not find a clairvoyant by the name of Susan Kelly?  

The only reference that I can find is in a book called "Seeking the Light" by  James R Lewis.  Even then, this was an actress who he called Susan Kelly (not her real name)  

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Am51721sPx0C&pg=PA33&lpg=PA33&dq=%22Susan+Kelly%22+psychic&source=bl&ots=pJqvfbg5nr&sig=-7TvQb6xwgXh_NJ-6vrrJR11llQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwit6pugwvLWAhWGEVAKHTA4BDsQ6AEIVzAI#v=onepage&q=%22Susan%20Kelly%22%20psychic&f=false 

http://tinyurl.com/y9fql8ww 
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.10.17 13:56

sharonl wrote:Why can I not find a clairvoyant by the name of Susan Kelly?  

The only reference that I can find is in a book called "Seeking the Light" by  James R Lewis.  Even then, this was an actress who he called Susan Kelly (not her real name)  

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=Am51721sPx0C&pg=PA33&lpg=PA33&dq=%22Susan+Kelly%22+psychic&source=bl&ots=pJqvfbg5nr&sig=-7TvQb6xwgXh_NJ-6vrrJR11llQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwit6pugwvLWAhWGEVAKHTA4BDsQ6AEIVzAI#v=onepage&q=%22Susan%20Kelly%22%20psychic&f=false 

Because she doesn't exist?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.10.17 14:07

It looks like the McCanns are going to send the Police on yet another wild goose chase at the taxpayers expense.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.10.17 14:12

Get'emGonçalo wrote:

It looks like the McCanns are going to send the Police on yet another wild goose chase at the taxpayers expense.
Crikey, with just enough funding to tide them over for another six months, Scotland Yard will need to beg a few more pennies to investigate an alleged evil psychic.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 15.10.17 14:18

It's not illegal to ask people to pay you money is it?  The McCanns are certainly aware of that.

It's not illegal so why not just ignore it?  

.....then again we all know the answer, drop a story in the media about people saying things the McCanns don't like being shopped to the police.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.10.17 14:28

March 2018...Madeleine McCann's disappearance still remains a mystery. Scotland Yard have placed a formal request for further funding as they have discovered another lead.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu 15.10.17 14:44

The McCann machine never does anything without an ulterior motive. There is always an angle, I just can't see it at the moment.
Baronstu

Activity : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu 15.10.17 14:51

[size=34]Police are called in after psychic 'targets' Madeleine McCann's parents in 'cruel hoax' demanding money to tell them what happened to their missing daughter[/size]

• Parents of Madeleine McCann have been targeted in a 'cruel hoax' by a psychic

• Susan Kelly claimed to know 'the truth' about Madeleine's whereabouts 

• She said she knew what happened to the missing girl in three 'visions'

• She demanded payment from the McCanns before divulging any information

• Their spokesman said he had contacted police about the 'extortion scam' 

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4981900/Psychic-targets-Madeleine-McCann-s-parents.html

From the Mail. People need to ask why it's a cruel Hoax? Why are team McCann so sure it's an extortion scam?
Baronstu

Activity : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.10.17 14:52

Baronstu wrote:The McCann machine never does anything without an ulterior motive. There is always an angle, I just can't see it at the moment.
I think it's broadly called escaping justice.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 15.10.17 15:31

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Courtesy of PeterMac:

But did not the McCanns PAY cruel hoaxers M3, Halligen and the ALFAIG 2,  and feed hoax stories to their close friend Kandohla, 
not to mention almost believing the ludicrous South African hoaxer.
from the book
(we tentatively raised the possibility of bringing in Danie Krugel, a South African ex-police officer who claimed to have combined DNA and satellite tracking technology to develop a device that could be used to locate missing persons. . .   We’re scientists and we don’t believe in hocus pocus or crackpot inventions. How on earth can a machine use a single hair to locate somebody anywhere in the world? It’s impossible, surely. It makes no sense to us now and it didn’t then.)

(In the early weeks, I gave my fullest attention to all information passed on to us, including reports from every psychic, medium, dowser, diviner, visionary and dreamer, you name it, though I’d never in my life before had dealings with mystics of any description.

There were a couple of ‘visionary’ experiences in particular I took very seriously. One of them had come through prayer which, at the time, gave it even greater credibility in my eyes. I begged the police to look into these. They were very sceptical, to put it mildly. By now any police officer reading this will no doubt be smiling ruefully or shaking his or her head – whatever many psychics, mediums, dowsers, diviners, visionaries and dreamers tell you about helping the police with investigations, most officers won’t have anything to do with them.

For several months we invested some time and even resources in following up reports from some of the thousands of psychics who have contacted us; time and resources that would, with hindsight, have been better used in more orthodox investigative work.)

And did they not go to church to seek Divine help, and did not Kate report her visions during a dream . . .

POTTY - all of them
Certainly Kate's dream of visions of her daughter on a stone slab capture the imagination of the reader in her book "Madeleine" albeit Gerry refutes her dreams, seemingly she has been paid handsomely from sales of the book of which proceeds were to go to the "search for Madeleine fund" ...did they? 

Kate had a dream
Gerry says she didn't 

How does he know, was he in it? Or is it another psychic experience?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 15.10.17 16:01

Breaking News....a charity dedicated to find Missing People has just released a new record by its award winning choir. Please donate.

Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts Empty Re; Cruel Hoax

Post by willowthewisp 15.10.17 17:02

aquila wrote:Breaking News....a charity dedicated to find Missing People has just released a new record by its award winning choir. Please donate.
Perhaps the headlines contain the truth?
That what they fear is the truth being unfolded to the public?
Take as long as you like,the CMMoM members have seen the levels of deciet castigated against them as"Anit"McCann?
Gerry,Kate,and Clarence,Government protection scheme,keep on with the Insistence,there is "no evidence"against the tapas 7/9 or the Parents of Madeleine McCann in her disappearance?
Well Tapas 7/9,Kate,Gerry,book your flights and go to Portugal PJ, carry out the Re-construction of where you were on 3 May 2007,we won't need a psychic for that answer will we?
PS,Mark may not be allowed to comfort you on this occasion,due to breakdowns in past"Trust"call me stu!?
might be good for your souls to spends some time,away from communication methods during that process CCTV to ensure no one arms anyone.
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.10.17 18:27

https://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/films/nick-pisa-amanda-knox-villain/93893
'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts 6caf84c19a4c61dbb3fd8249f5b1d34e-980x513How Nick Pisa became more notorious than Amanda Knox ...
www.shortlist.com
Every story needs a villain, and Netflix's new documentary Amanda Knox is no different. That said, watching the 90-minute film, which dropped on Friday, you may be ...
Every story needs a villain, and Netflix's new documentary Amanda Knox is no different. That said, watching the 90-minute film, which dropped on Friday, you may be surprised at just how loathesome Nick Pisa is - he's already being compared to the array of sleazy lawyers and bumbling cops Making A Murderer exposed over the Winter.

And

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/amanda-knox-netflix-documentary-nick-pisa-journalist-meredith-kercher-rafalle-sollecito-a7342376.html
'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts Th?id=OVPAmanda Knox Netflix documentary: The journalist people are branding 'the real villain'
www.independent.co.uk
Friday saw the release of a Netflix documentary charting the story of Amanda Knox, the woman wrongly convicted alongside then-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito for the ...
"But, hey, what are supposed to do, you know?" he states. "We are journalists and we are reporting what we are being told.
"It's not as if I can say, 'Right, hold on a minute. I just wanna double check that myself in some other way.' I mean, goodness knows how. And then I let my rival get in there first before me, and then, hey, I've lost a scoop."

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 15.10.17 18:52

To: nick.pisa
Sent: Sun, Oct 15, 2017 3:07 pm
Subject: McCann hoax story

Dear Nick,
I am afraid it appears that YOU are the victim of a cruel hoax, by Clarence Mitchell,
There is no clairvoyant called Susan Kelly anywhere on Google
"Susan Kelly" is a fictional character who appears on page 33 in the book    "Seeking the Light" by James R Lewis
I can't copy and paste (I am not a journalist)  but the reference is google books, and I have attached a screen shot of the relevant bit.

Mitchell is obviously desperate to stop the press reporting on the reality of the McCanns having lost in the Supreme Court, and asking when and how they are going to pay the crippling costs for the three separate actions, but to make this sort of thing up and let journalists take the blame when it is proved to be invented is beyond comprehension - unless you know Mitchell.

Sincerely
PeterMac

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts Kelly_10

'CRUEL HOAX' Madeleine McCann’s parents ‘targeted’ by psychic over claims she knows ‘the truth’ about missing girl’s whereabouts Conten10

books.google.co.uk

Researcher and expert in nontraditional religions James R. Lewis explores the Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness (MSIA) from the inside out. His comprehensive study looks at MSIA under a microscope, examining the religious and spiritual heritage of MSIA, and presenting the truth about this so-called controversial movement. His conclusions are enlightening and informative, interesting not only in the context of MSIA, but in relation to our politics, our culture, and our response to alternative religious movements.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 15.10.17 19:21

The McCanns penchant for keeping their names in the headlines through nonsense non-news continues to put them on a par with the usual publicity-desperate, semi-naked, well endowed, trout-pouted "slebs". They and their spokesman will make up any old tosh just to keep themselves in the news. Susan Kelly - yeah, right! Is she given to wearing purple?
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum