The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Suspect/Sighting of the Day': A list of known suspects in the Madeleine McCann case - Page 4 Mm11

'Suspect/Sighting of the Day': A list of known suspects in the Madeleine McCann case - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Suspect/Sighting of the Day': A list of known suspects in the Madeleine McCann case - Page 4 Mm11

'Suspect/Sighting of the Day': A list of known suspects in the Madeleine McCann case - Page 4 Regist10

'Suspect/Sighting of the Day': A list of known suspects in the Madeleine McCann case

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Suspect/Sighting of the Day': A list of known suspects in the Madeleine McCann case - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Suspect/Sighting of the Day': A list of known suspects in the Madeleine McCann case

Post by Verdi 17.10.17 12:43

Millionaire socialite mother and daughter 'devastated' as £6m superyacht is linked to hunt for Madeleine McCann

10th August 2009

A millionaire widow and her socialite daughter whose £6milllion luxury yacht has been linked to the latest clue in the Madeleine McCann hunt have offered to help the two-year investigation.

Rhonda Wyllie, 52, and Melissa Karlson, 31, said they would do all they could to help Kate and Gerry McCann's detectives.

Their superyacht was spotted in Barcelona's Port Olimpic marina on May 6, 2007 - three days after Madeleine's disappearance.

One theory is Madeleine was transported by sea to the Spanish city after being snatched from Praia da Luz.

Investigators revealed last week that a new British witness had come forward with information about an unidentified woman he spotted at Port Olympic.

He said the well-dressed woman spoke with an Australian accent and said she asked him: 'Are you here to deliver my new daughter?'

The link to Mrs Wyllie's 105ft Sunseeker arose because it was the only Australian-registered vessel moored in the Spanish marina that night and the private investigators now hope to speak to its captain.

There is no suggestion that Mrs Wyllie, the widow of property tycoon , is connected to Madeleine's disappearance.

But detectives will want to speak to crew who could have been aboard the boat, and to check if they hold any information which could provide new clues in the search.

Relatives of the Australian socialite said she would do all she could to help the worldwide hunt for the missing child.

Her brother Wayne McGrath said: 'I have spoken to my sister and she is absolutely devastated. She doesn't know anything about this.'

He added: 'She is happy to co-operate with and help any investigation.'

A family spokesman added: 'Rhonda and Melissa are perplexed by the media coverage of the past 24 hours, especially given that neither of them was actually in Spain on the night in question.'

The British witness described the woman he saw as slim, glamorous and around 5ft 2in tall with short spiky brown hair.
She was described as resembling celebrity Victoria Beckham and was said to be aged between 30 and 35.

The yacht's former skipper, a British man who asked not to be named, confirmed the Willpower was moored in the marina on May 6, but said there were no Australians onboard.

He said: 'There is absolutely no link between the boat and Madeleine... I'm afraid this is a total red herring.'

He added: 'The owner and her guests had left for the South of France a day or two previously. The only people onboard were myself, my girlfriend, who is blonde and as British as they come, and an American couple who were working as crew.

'I am happy to speak to the private investigators and will do anything I can to help the investigation. I completely understand that the McCanns want to follow up every lead, no matter how tenuous.'

'Suspect/Sighting of the Day': A list of known suspects in the Madeleine McCann case - Page 4 Article-0-05F939CB000005DC-75_468x286
Clarence Mitchell holds up a photofit of the woman police want to speak to regarding Madeleine's disappearance

Investigators unveiled an artist's impression of the woman spotted in the marina and have received up to 600 calls about her.

But one Australian woman named as a match for the image said she had not left Australia for years.

Judith Aron, of Glen Iris in Victoria, was said to bear a striking resemblance to the woman but said: 'I'm 53 years old and I certainly don't look like a Spice Girl.

'I'm totally shocked anybody may have thought I have some connection to the case. I have been looking after my sick father and I haven't left the country since 2000.'

Madeleine vanished from her family's rented holiday apartment in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz just days before her fourth birthday.

There has been no confirmed information about her since then, despite a worldwide publicity campaign which has triggered countless potential sightings.

Her parents Mr and Mrs McCann, 41, have vowed never to give up their search for their missing daughter.

Their investigators were said to be willing to speak to Mrs Wyllie and the yacht's captain, but sources said they believed the boat's presence in the marina was 'a bizarre coincidence'.

McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell refused to comment about Mrs Wyllie, but said the McCanns were grateful for any offers of help to the investigation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1205365/Owner-3m-yacht-centre-Madeleine-McCann-hunt-vows-to-help-investigation.html

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

'Suspect/Sighting of the Day': A list of known suspects in the Madeleine McCann case - Page 4 Empty suspects

Post by willowthewisp 17.10.17 12:54

Verity wrote:They are.

She wore them a lot.

I wonder if she washed them as much as she washed Cuddlecat?
Hi Verity,Kate has Gerry to protect her from any packs of wild dogs chasing her whilst out jogging,searching on this occasion,wonder what oders the dogs could smell,well Scotland Yard have evaded the smell for years it seems?

Ah,but if sweet pleasant Mark calls around and they dish out any old bull shit,that's gospel, straight fromthe horses mouth so to speak so it's the Truth,ask Carter **ck,aka Tony Bennett,stitched up good and proper,eh Adam?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

'Suspect/Sighting of the Day': A list of known suspects in the Madeleine McCann case - Page 4 Empty Re: 'Suspect/Sighting of the Day': A list of known suspects in the Madeleine McCann case

Post by Waynetta 17.10.17 14:01

Seeing as Rupert (Mogul) Murdoch took the McCanns under his wing and his daughter married in to Freud filth?
Why is nobody suggesting looking at his properties?

Yes, I know what you might be thinking.

Alrhough it isn't as ridiculous an idea as some of the rubbish in circulation.

I forgot. Some like to use SKY to spout their nonsense.

Makes them just as bad.

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

'Suspect/Sighting of the Day': A list of known suspects in the Madeleine McCann case - Page 4 Empty suspects

Post by willowthewisp 17.10.17 14:47

Waynetta wrote:Seeing as Rupert (Mogul) Murdoch took the McCanns under his wing and his daughter married in to Freud filth?
Why is nobody suggesting looking at his properties?

Yes, I know what you might be thinking.

Alrhough it isn't as ridiculous an idea as some of the rubbish in circulation.

I forgot. Some like to use SKY to spout their nonsense.

Makes them just as bad.
Hi Waynetta, Mr Murdoch and his empire has many tentacles reaching into some unsavoury aspects of life?
It hasn't been confirmed as to if Mr Murdoch is part of a"Brotherhood" but is thought that he has associations to Malta,but being a businessman,he may have associations to the Knights of Malta,but who knows perhaps he may digest that information via Sky or the scum?
He does like Donald Trump and has a closeness to Benjamin?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Waynetta 17.10.17 16:20

The House of everything is on its way down.

Activity : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by Abracadaver 18.10.17 3:43

Verity wrote:They are.

She wore them a lot.

Wearing them makes her feel closer to Madeleine.

They remind her of the last time she cradled her daughter in her arms.

Back on topic please.

Mod
Abracadaver
Abracadaver

Activity : 39

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top