The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 4 Mm11

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 4 Mm11

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 4 Regist10

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by Verdi 01.10.17 21:22

Phoeb wrote:
What's the betting that Op. Grange will now conduct new interviews with the McCanns, their Tapas friends and other British witnesses and that these new interviews will uncover things that were "lost in translation" or errors which gave a completely false picture?
What are the chances?  Zero!

Operation Grange has now been 'operating' for well over six years - they, or a source close to the Metropolitan Police, have made clear their feeble reasoning for not interviewing the McCanns or their group of friends - they will most definitely not volte-face now on the basis of a random press report.

Trouble with the press reports, the populace will believe a story if that's what they want to believe - likewise they will reject a story they don't want to believe.  This simple fact has been proven time and time again in the case of the McCann saga.  Why else do you think these fake stories are engineered if not to create confusion?

Shoddy journalism will never ever contribute to anything constructive.  They swing and sway like a palm tree battling hurricane Irma - and are equally destructive if I might say.

Colin Sutton's vapid 'throw away' comment is still being bandied about as though it has some deep significance.  Has he followed it through to make it more meaningful?  I think you'll find that answer is NO - and that's an emphatic NO !!!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 4 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by listener 02.10.17 0:20

rose1234 wrote:My blood is boiling. Not because I'm bothered about my money as a tax payer, and not even because TM win again (wouldn't expect anything less). But because my tiny shred of hope that we are not living in some kind of matrix has diminished. 

It's hard to carry on hoping for justice when our thoughts and opinions are just so insignificant in the scheme of things. 

:'(
I understand your feelings well. I am Scottish.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"
listener
listener

Activity : 681

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 02.10.17 2:01

Verdi wrote:
Phoeb wrote:
What's the betting that Op. Grange will now conduct new interviews with the McCanns, their Tapas friends and other British witnesses and that these new interviews will uncover things that were "lost in translation" or errors which gave a completely false picture?
What are the chances?  Zero!

Operation Grange has now been 'operating' for well over six years - they, or a source close to the Metropolitan Police, have made clear their feeble reasoning for not interviewing the McCanns or their group of friends - they will most definitely not volte-face now on the basis of a random press report.

Trouble with the press reports, the populace will believe a story if that's what they want to believe - likewise they will reject a story they don't want to believe.  This simple fact has been proven time and time again in the case of the McCann saga.  Why else do you think these fake stories are engineered if not to create confusion?

Shoddy journalism will never ever contribute to anything constructive.  They swing and sway like a palm tree battling hurricane Irma - and are equally destructive if I might say.

Colin Sutton's vapid 'throw away' comment is still being bandied about as though it has some deep significance.  Has he followed it through to make it more meaningful?  I think you'll find that answer is NO - and that's an emphatic NO !!!
Interesting.. as Jerry Lawton has just reported this... I've just read a post by Keitei.... did this give "them" ideas?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 02.10.17 2:14

willowthewisp wrote:
nglfi wrote:So according to the Times, the renewed funding is as much to rule someone out as in? That being the case this farce is literally endless.  How many millions of people do we have to rule out before we accept the prime suspects are responsible?

It's also an absolute joke that they continuously slag off the Portuguese police and then rely on their translations to conduct their 'investigation'.
Hi nglfi,I thought Operation Grange had all of the Portugal statements translated from Portuguese into English at a cost of over £100,000,so why now state in the Times article,that they have been relying on the Portuguese based statements?
I am almost certain Assistant Commander of the Metropolitan Police Service,Mark Rowley had stated this in a previous statement!
As Phoebe has pointed out,The Metropolitan Police Service are now desperately scraping the bottom of the barrel,for an explanation as to what is likely to have happened to Madeleine McCann,reported to disappeared by her parents from Apartment 5a Ocean Club 3 May 2007? 
As to what was put on the Street Signs in Portugal,Please stop the McCann Farce,Now?

If the UK Police Force are unwilling to carry out their duties,"Without Fear Nor Favour"then resign from your positions,if you cannot Justify as to why,certain people remain Not being interviewed as part of Operation Grange,please explain why they remain Non Suspects,when they have clearly stated that they had seen an Alive Madeleine McCann on the above date?
Yet since that day No one has seen Madeleine alive but various News Papers have reported sightings of Madeleine,but on investigation,nothing,which leaves only one of Two outcomes?
I thought it was Kate who said the fund had paid to translate the files at a cost of 100K and she meticulously went through them... and used by Alphaig? So did OG also translate the Portuguese files or simply borrow the McCanns? 

Either way two sets could have been compared in all this time...so why now? Is this the last throw of the Dice? 

It just keeps on rolling doesn't it?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.10.17 5:49

I do believe it was Hogan Howe on video who said that the files had been translated at considerable cost at the start of SY review.

None of the whole business makes any sense to me.   So if the money has been given more to rule someone out as in why does it need to take so long? Have em in, interview them (as they have with every other Tom, Dick and Harry) and either book em or let em go.   Why does it need to take so long?

Oh maybe they can't find this person  If that is the case why not put out a photo of them and ask the general public to help?

Taxpayers' money after taxpayers' money.    Nobody else has ever had this level of money spent on them - is it any wonder people are asking why this particular couple are being given this amount of help especially when there is a very big amount of money sitting waiting to be spent when this investigation finally ends?

Take the money that is sitting in the bank from them - let them pay toward the further investigation to rule someone out.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.10.17 9:36

From PeterMac:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/madeleine-mccann-extra-funding-home-office-metropolitan-police-operation-grange-a7976761.html

and then buried down the page . . .
“It is as much to rule the person out of the inquiry as anything else,” a source told the Sunday Times.

In other words there is one last un-actioned TIE in the book !
Once they have done that - then what ?

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.  
It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment.    Study in Scarlet

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 02.10.17 9:51

listener wrote:
rose1234 wrote:My blood is boiling. Not because I'm bothered about my money as a tax payer, and not even because TM win again (wouldn't expect anything less). But because my tiny shred of hope that we are not living in some kind of matrix has diminished. 

It's hard to carry on hoping for justice when our thoughts and opinions are just so insignificant in the scheme of things. 

:'(
I understand your feelings well. I am Scottish.

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"
My Scottish Grandmother used to use that expression when I was a kid, now I know what it really means!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 4 Empty Further funding

Post by willowthewisp 02.10.17 12:17

Get'emGonçalo wrote:From PeterMac:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/madeleine-mccann-extra-funding-home-office-metropolitan-police-operation-grange-a7976761.html

and then buried down the page . . .
“It is as much to rule the person out of the inquiry as anything else,” a source told the Sunday Times.

In other words there is one last un-actioned TIE in the book !
Once they have done that - then what ?

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.  
It is a capital mistake to theorize before you have all the evidence. It biases the judgment.    Study in Scarlet
So the £154,000 dollar question so to speak,is,who is this very"Special person" who needs to be ruled out of the Investigation,is that person part of the Tapas seven or Knows the parents?
Have Operation Grange conversed with the Portugal PJ,Interpol,Thunderbirds of this illusive individual,who holds all the keys to the mystery of Madeleine McCann's disappearance?
Do you wish to have a final jaunt in March 2018 to issue more request to hold more innocent Portugal people as suspects,trying to obtain DNA from the suspects for your"Forensic analysis"Barry George,Jill Dando Murder,eh, Hamish Campbell?
I wonder if this"One"individual to be ruled out is of "Foreign looks",you know as described as the possible Abductor,JT?
Keep looking over there,Not over Here?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 02.10.17 12:31

had a quick scan of the front pages of the rags but no sign of this story.  Must be within pages, surprised as it's usually a headline grabber?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 02.10.17 12:44

plebgate wrote:I do believe it was Hogan Howe on video who said that the files had been translated at considerable cost at the start of SY review.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.10.17 12:49

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 4 Og211

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.10.17 1:03

Does it really 'cost' £154,000, to 'lodge an appeal' at the ECHR, these days?  winkwink
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.10.17 1:07

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 4 Og211
Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 4 Article-1017189-011489E500000578-601_468x286

McCanns private detectives documentation

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.10.17 9:12

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 4 115

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4983404/Met-Police-fail-investigate-thousands-crimes.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 16.10.17 9:25

The knife and gun crime in my area goes largely unreported by both the Press and the Police.

The police helicopter is often up in the air in the wee small hours.

In this large suburban area the police station has been closed to the general public whilst down the road in the 'posh place' there is a police station.

To report a crime entails dialling 101 on a call that is not covered by any service provider in a paid package.

How demotivated can a police force become?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 4 Empty Madeleine McCann,Burgalries not investigated in the UK,Met Ploce?

Post by willowthewisp 16.10.17 15:36

aquila wrote:The knife and gun crime in my area goes largely unreported by both the Press and the Police.

The police helicopter is often up in the air in the wee small hours.

In this large suburban area the police station has been closed to the general public whilst down the road in the 'posh place' there is a police station.

To report a crime entails dialling 101 on a call that is not covered by any service provider in a paid package.

How demotivated can a police force become?
Hi aquila,first and foremost if the public cannot find or access a Police station or source of inquiry,it becomes unreported,so there may not have been a crime?
the"Posh People"must retain a precedent over the Plebicites in the chain of command,Lords,Ladies,MP's?
They need to be protected especially during the fox Hunts,there are some really nasty people invading the Oxfordshire countryside,dressed in balaclavas,with whistle,hooters destroying a pleasant day,the bobbies do there best but they are very persistent blighters you know.
The Police have had to ask for special permission to try to stop them from invading our communities,using the Road traffic acts,checking the vehicle insurance,so we can identify,where they live,quite cunning little blighters those Police men and woman?
do you know,they have the audacity to try to have the Police investigate the"Horsemanship"on the Countryside highway,after these blighters have invaded our neighbourhoods,bastards,the lot of them,get them back down to the bottom of the pits,oh,Margaret closed most of them,blast??
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top