The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by Jill Havern on 29.09.17 11:40

From Natasha....

Madeleine investigation given renewed funds


The parents of Madeleine McCann have been given new hope after police were granted an extra €175,000 to continue the investigation into her disappearance.

More than €12 million has been spent on the probe to find the missing girl, who vanished from the family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz in Portugal in May 2007, aged three.
 
Funding for the investigation, known as Operation Grange, had been agreed up until the end of September.
 
But the extra funds were granted by the Home Office following an application by the Metropolitan Police.
 
A Home Office spokesman said: "Following an application from the Metropolitan Police, the Home Office has confirmed funding for Operation Grange until the end of March 2018.
 
"As with all applications, the resources required are reviewed regularly and careful consideration is given before any funding is allocated."
 
It is understood the number of officers working on the investigation will remain the same.
 
Madeleine's parents Kate and Gerry McCann, of Rothley, Leicestershire, have vowed never to give up hope of finding their daughter.
 
Since 2011, the Met Police have been assisting with the search for clues about what happened to Madeleine, with officers visiting the holiday resort in 2014.
 
In March, the Home Office granted officers £85,000 to cover "operational costs" to continue with the investigation, between April and September this year.

http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/madeleine-investigation-given-renewed-funds/43358
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14688
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Further funding

Post by willowthewisp on 29.09.17 11:51

@sandancer wrote:
@sharonl wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe looks rather yummy in his uniform?

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Bhh10

Yeah.  He looks like the pearly king


Wonder what he did to " earn " those medals ? 

All that white stuff on his hat and jacket looks like the squirty cream from a spray can  laughat
I'd say the "White stuff"is Dandruff or his Brain matter has finally crumbled,but that cannot be right either?
Put together Assistant commander Mark Rowley,Ex Metropolitan Police Chief and Cressida Dick now Head of the Metropolitan Police Service,what do they all have in common,Cognitive Dissonance on anything to do with the Madeleine McCann case Operation Grange-Remit,Abduction only geddit!!
PS,Have you interviewed under caution the people who have claimed to have seen an alive Madeleine on 3 May 2007,No,that's an emphatic No?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Posts : 3179
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by JimbobJones on 29.09.17 12:07

These payments smack of blackmail. Never ending parasitic payouts of more money . . . or else. What IS it they are scared of?
avatar
JimbobJones

Posts : 192
Join date : 2016-05-05

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Further funding

Post by willowthewisp on 29.09.17 12:20

@JimbobJones wrote:These payments smack of blackmail. Never ending parasitic payouts of more money . . . or else. What IS it they are scared of?
Hi Jimbobjones,but who is doing the Blackmailing,the Government on providing further funding to something they have been involved with since 4th May 2007,assisted by various PR reps,Justine MaGuiness,Clarence Mitchell,John Buck,MI5 and all the other cronies?
The Government are Blackmailing the electorate by not wanting the"Truth"to come out about what has happened to Madeleine McCann,Ask the Dogs Sandra,regret being so smug about that comment eh Gerry?
As Mr Goncalo Amaral was aware,that when the Madeleine fund was set up,it would come under UK regulations and who are responsible to ensure that the Fund met all legal obligations,the UK,Police?
Have the UK Police ever bothered to check on the Fraudsters who obtained funding from the"Find Madeleine Fund"No,because the custodians have Never wished for the Police to recover the Funds being obtained for that purpose? If it was proven of fraudulent,due to it was the custodians granting the funding in the first place knowing,that the Funds would be used as a"Paper trail" of how the funds left the"Find Madeleine Fund"??
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Posts : 3179
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by JRP on 29.09.17 12:49

@willowthewisp wrote:
@sandancer wrote:
@sharonl wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe looks rather yummy in his uniform?

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Bhh10

Yeah.  He looks like the pearly king


Wonder what he did to " earn " those medals ? 

All that white stuff on his hat and jacket looks like the squirty cream from a spray can  laughat
I'd say the "White stuff"is Dandruff or his Brain matter has finally crumbled,but that cannot be right either?
Put together Assistant commander Mark Rowley,Ex Metropolitan Police Chief and Cressida Dick now Head of the Metropolitan Police Service,what do they all have in common,Cognitive Dissonance on anything to do with the Madeleine McCann case Operation Grange-Remit,Abduction only geddit!!
PS,Have you interviewed under caution the people who have claimed to have seen an alive Madeleine on 3 May 2007,No,that's an emphatic No?

With piping like that he could win this weeks Star Baker.
avatar
JRP

Posts : 601
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 61
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Further funding

Post by willowthewisp on 29.09.17 12:53

@JRP wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:
@sandancer wrote:
@sharonl wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe looks rather yummy in his uniform?

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Bhh10

Yeah.  He looks like the pearly king


Wonder what he did to " earn " those medals ? 

All that white stuff on his hat and jacket looks like the squirty cream from a spray can  laughat
I'd say the "White stuff"is Dandruff or his Brain matter has finally crumbled,but that cannot be right either?
Put together Assistant commander Mark Rowley,Ex Metropolitan Police Chief and Cressida Dick now Head of the Metropolitan Police Service,what do they all have in common,Cognitive Dissonance on anything to do with the Madeleine McCann case Operation Grange-Remit,Abduction only geddit!!
PS,Have you interviewed under caution the people who have claimed to have seen an alive Madeleine on 3 May 2007,No,that's an emphatic No?

With piping like that he could win this weeks Star Baker.
On the Four medals eeny,meeny miney Mo catch a Criminal by his Toe,My Mother said to Catch a big one instead?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Posts : 3179
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by JRP on 29.09.17 13:05

Interesting comments from Peter Mac up thread.

The question of blackmail is interesting, it's really more a question of who is pulling the strings of this nonsense.

Why are the government backing this "investigation" with £11-£12 million of tax payers money, and why are the police omitting to question the McCanns and their holiday friends, and not following obvious leads... attached to Eddie and Keela?
Why are red flags, acted upon in other cases, such as discrepancies in stories, not acted upon here in this case?

It's not like they haven't been pointed out.
avatar
JRP

Posts : 601
Join date : 2016-03-07
Age : 61
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Further funding

Post by willowthewisp on 29.09.17 14:22

@JRP wrote:Interesting comments from Peter Mac up thread.

The question of blackmail is interesting, it's really more a question of who is pulling the strings of this nonsense.

Why are the government backing this "investigation" with £11-£12 million of tax payers money, and why are the police omitting to question the McCanns and their holiday friends, and not following obvious leads... attached to Eddie and Keela?
Why are red flags, acted upon in other cases, such as discrepancies in stories, not acted upon here in this case?

It's not like they haven't been pointed out.
Being a Mason,a"Special brotherhood"prepared to"Pervert the course of Justice"to help a fellow Brother,does that help in anyway,not in Madeleine cause is it,if as DCI Andy Redwood has stipulated 50/50 chance or as the"Freudian slip by Sir Bernard,"Murdered Girl"quickly trying to correct himself,Missing girl, LBC Radio?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Posts : 3179
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by Jill Havern on 29.09.17 14:23

Thanks to PeterMac - Hogan-Howe's medals: thumbsup

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT - AS WE LOOK AT THEM

Queen’s Police Medal (Given to Chief Constables, and a few others)
QE II Golden Jubilee. (Given to everyone in service on that date)
QE II Silver Jubilee   (Given to everyone in service on that date)
Police Long service   (Given to everyone at 22 years)

His Knight Bachelor is on the ribbon round his neck 


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Hogan-Howe
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14688
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Further Funding

Post by willowthewisp on 29.09.17 14:58

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Thanks to PeterMac - Hogan-Howe's medals: thumbsup

FROM LEFT TO RIGHT - AS WE LOOK AT THEM

Queen’s Police Medal (Given to Chief Constables, and a few others)
QE II Golden Jubilee. (Given to everyone in service on that date)
QE II Silver Jubilee   (Given to everyone in service on that date)
Police Long service   (Given to everyone at 22 years)

His Knight Bachelor is on the ribbon round his neck 


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Hogan-Howe
Hi GGG,to quote Sir Bernard Hogan Howe,his "Role Model"was Dixon of Dock Green,that he doesn't see the Police as Guardians of the State in regard to Society and the problems associated to it, Not"Social Workers" to the State,Police Officers?
His Role as Chief Inspector of the Metropolitan Police Service, was to Prevent Crime or Criminal behaviour happening to members of the Public,at which point he failed in(Not Personally)but collectively all of the Crimes that were Unsolved during his employment within the Police Service?
Failed the Lawrence family,undercover Police Officers snooping on the bereaved Family,witnesses to the Crime of Stephen Lawrence(DB)?
Allowed undercover Police Officers to assimulate personal relationships to entrap innocent people,allowed his Police Officer's to use"Dead Babies Names" for Under cover Work?
Allowed his Police Officers to Spy on Jenny Jones?
Allowed Police Officers whilst serving to protect,"Queen and Country",abuse their public position,Drugs and Fraudulent activity when in control as Head Of the Police Personnel Unit within the Police Service?
Is that what Dixon of dock green was noted for,the list could continue but CMMoM might object to uncovering the rest of what our Bernard was involved with?
The Metropolitan Police Service have been allocated new funding until March 2018,is that period to subsidise the families complaint in the European Courts,to try to preserve an innocence of what happened to their daughter Madeleine,which would be in its Eleventh year?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Posts : 3179
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by Verdi on 29.09.17 15:37

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Now we are being told there is a “Final Clue
I thought it said "final glue".

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13093
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by Glimmer on 29.09.17 15:51

BH-H....still reeling from the light bulb moment that B Howe was a classmate of mine.  It only clicked after reading of his early life, but he was plain old Bernard Howe with no hyphenation then in junior school. He was a quiet lad in a rough and tumble district. I always remember the mysterious incident regarding his knitted  balaclava hanging on a peg in the cloakroom next to our classroom of Mrs Stokes and what had happened to the said balaclava. Perhaps that set him on course of wanting to solve crimes......it went unsolved then - much like now.
Enough, sorry to digress.
avatar
Glimmer

Posts : 6
Join date : 2016-04-19

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by Verdi on 29.09.17 15:55

This is no surprise - in fact it was invevitable and announced just in time for another weekend blitz.

How much - for how long - why - it's all inconsequential.  The important factor is that the government's decision continues to fly in the face of reason and Operation Grange will continue this farce, inappropriately referred to as an inquiry/investigation.

As an aside, I'm intrigued to know how they can put a price and/or time limit on an active investigation - who can say how much and how long investigating leads might take?  Whether you call it clues, suspects, throwing final dice, last ditch attempts  blah.

If that's not a strong indication of Operation Grange being a total fabrication, I don't know what is.  Still, no doubt the McCanns will be buoyed up.

Meanwhile I'll wager good 'ol Tracey is banging away at a Sunday exclusive as we speak.

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 6b9657ad533f57f78fec0c621c98b06a

Tracey Kandohla of the Daily Tablet   [circa October 2017]

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13093
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by Jill Havern on 29.09.17 15:58

@willowthewisp wrote:Is that what Dixon of dock green was noted for,the list could continue but CMMoM might object to uncovering the rest of what our Bernard was involved with?
It can't be any worse to read about than what's on the Operation Fernbridge thread so perhaps you could start a thread in the same section?

He still looks good in his uniform though, compared to these two:

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Rowley10
Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Jg11
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14688
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by polyenne on 29.09.17 16:08

All the time it's a live investigation, they police cannot comment and thus it's a closed shop. Hence the money dribbles in to keep it just so.

Once the money's run out and that final clue has become, well, finalised, will Operation Grange be wound up......case closed ?

Because if it is, it is open to FOI requests.......and answering those may keep a few people busy for a while methinks !!
avatar
polyenne

Posts : 963
Join date : 2017-03-31

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by Jill Havern on 29.09.17 16:53

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Jailed10

I wonder how much jailtime there'd be after 10 years of perverting the course of justice costing over £11million thinking
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14688
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Further Funding

Post by willowthewisp on 29.09.17 17:10

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@willowthewisp wrote:Is that what Dixon of dock green was noted for,the list could continue but CMMoM might object to uncovering the rest of what our Bernard was involved with?
It can't be any worse to read about than what's on the Operation Fernbridge thread so perhaps you could start a thread in the same section?

He still looks good in his uniform though, compared to these two:

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Rowley10
Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Jg11
Hi GGG,I have already posted on Operation Fernbridge,which just verify's the amount of collusion the UK Police Force exhibit to Not arrest the Guilty parties?
I would hazard a guess that a certain former Lord had Mr Frank Beck framed,due to Mr Beck trying to discourage the young adolescent from meeting his Lordship,now Oily Vaz is in another league of"Houdini"escapism?
as the saying goes"Can't fight wear a Big Hat"to scare erm off?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Posts : 3179
Join date : 2015-05-07

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by Jill Havern on 29.09.17 17:50

More from PeterMac: interview

as someone has posted, either on CMoMM or twitter I think

154,000 seems a suspiciously exact amount. 
Why not 155, or 160

over 6 months it is £ 25,666.66p per month
but over 7 months it is  £ 22,000 pcm. which seems more likely

So was it backdated to 1 Sept and then /Oct/Nov/Dec - Jan/ Feb/Mar
or is it now Oct to April - to coincide with the 11th anniversary of Madeleine's tragic death on 29th/30th April 2007

And then there is the strange £ 70,000 for admin support - or whatever word they used.

Typists preparing the prosecution file  . . . ?
Specialist fraud officers and lawyers going through the “Fund” . . .?
Who knows.
I don't.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern


Posts : 14688
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by aquila on 29.09.17 18:47

.....and from Martin Brunt.....

Sky's crime correspondent Martin Brunt says the funds will be used for operational, administration and employment costs for the small Scotland Yard team still investigating Madeleine's disappearance.
"There is an ongoing theory about what happened to Madeleine McCann," he said.
"It is complicated work, it involves a certain level of diplomacy, and the search for the clues that would corroborate that theory may take some time to emerge."
He said the Scotland Yard team has been described as "minding the shop" while their Portuguese colleagues search for the illusive clues that would confirm the latest theory.
"I don't think the operation will go on indefinitely" he added.
"There's no time limit at the moment but the feeling is, if after a few months, this theory is not able to be stood up then the investigation will be wound up.
"But the money will give continuing hope to Madeleine's parents that there is still a chance of finding out exactly what happened to her."

http://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-police-investigation-gets-more-funding-from-home-office-11057946
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9320
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by NickE on 29.09.17 20:14

£ 154,000 more!!!
It looks like someone or somebody in the establishment have some catches on each other and doing blackmail in one way or another.

I feel sorry for the British taxpayers.

____________________
Goncalo Amaral: "Then there's the window we found Kate's finger prints.
She said she had never touched that window and the cleaning lady assured that she had cleaned it on the previous day....it doesn't add up"
NickE
NickE

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by aquila on 29.09.17 20:29

@NickE wrote:£ 154,000 more!!!
It looks like someone or somebody in the establishment have some catches on each other and doing blackmail in one way or another.

I feel sorry for the British taxpayers.
The only people I feel sorry for are Madeleine McCann and her siblings.
aquila
aquila

Posts : 9320
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by Verdi on 29.09.17 21:09

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
He still looks good in his uniform though, compared to these two:


Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Jg11
^^ Delusions of grandeur methinks..

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Marlon-brando---the-agony-of-genius

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
Verdi
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 13093
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by Nina on 29.09.17 21:29

@Verdi wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Now we are being told there is a “Final Clue
I thought it said "final glue".
And what makes it the final one? How do they know?

Are they going to stop at this clue then as they just know there cannot be any other clues waiting to be discovered.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
Nina
Nina

Posts : 2861
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by Nina on 29.09.17 21:43

@aquila wrote:.....and from Martin Brunt.....

Sky's crime correspondent Martin Brunt says the funds will be used for operational, administration and employment costs for the small Scotland Yard team still investigating Madeleine's disappearance.
"There is an ongoing theory about what happened to Madeleine McCann," he said.
"It is complicated work, it involves a certain level of diplomacy, and the search for the clues that would corroborate that theory may take some time to emerge."
He said the Scotland Yard team has been described as "minding the shop" while their Portuguese colleagues search for the illusive clues that would confirm the latest theory.
"I don't think the operation will go on indefinitely" he added.
"There's no time limit at the moment but the feeling is, if after a few months, this theory is not able to be stood up then the investigation will be wound up.
"But the money will give continuing hope to Madeleine's parents that there is still a chance of finding out exactly what happened to her."

http://news.sky.com/story/madeleine-mccann-police-investigation-gets-more-funding-from-home-office-11057946
This anger is just not good for me  angry2

____________________
Not one more cent from me.
Nina
Nina

Posts : 2861
Join date : 2011-06-16
Age : 76

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler

Post by sharonl on 29.09.17 21:47

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Madeleine McCann: Government 'gives police £154,000' to extend search for missing toddler - Page 2 Jailed10

I wonder how much jailtime there'd be after 10 years of perverting the course of justice costing over £11million thinking

That's an easy one.  They would say something like, "we have spent enough taxpayer funds on this case already - we don't want the cost of keeping these people in prison adding to it, let them go"

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl


Posts : 6075
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum