The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The submission to the Attorney-General calling for a fresh inquest into the killing of Stuart Lubbock  - Page 2 Mm11

The submission to the Attorney-General calling for a fresh inquest into the killing of Stuart Lubbock  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The submission to the Attorney-General calling for a fresh inquest into the killing of Stuart Lubbock  - Page 2 Mm11

The submission to the Attorney-General calling for a fresh inquest into the killing of Stuart Lubbock  - Page 2 Regist10

The submission to the Attorney-General calling for a fresh inquest into the killing of Stuart Lubbock

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The submission to the Attorney-General calling for a fresh inquest into the killing of Stuart Lubbock  - Page 2 Empty Re: The submission to the Attorney-General calling for a fresh inquest into the killing of Stuart Lubbock

Post by Ladyinred 20.01.18 9:45

Disappointing for Mr. Lubbock, who has been brave and tenacious over the years.  I hope he has support to come to terms with this development.

Bravo to TB for all his work on the case.
Ladyinred
Ladyinred

Activity : 1357

Back to top Go down

The submission to the Attorney-General calling for a fresh inquest into the killing of Stuart Lubbock  - Page 2 Empty Re: The submission to the Attorney-General calling for a fresh inquest into the killing of Stuart Lubbock

Post by Jill Havern 20.01.18 10:04

Yes, Tony's been away all week, so not good news for him to come back to.

I feel so sad for Terry Lubbock that he hasn't, so far, got justice for his son in all these years, and the toll it's taken on him must be immense.

But it's a prime example of how the police and justice system will do whatever needs to be done to cover up a murder despite evidence.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40916

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.02.18 19:36

Yes, Terry Lubbock was bitterly disappointed to learn of the Attorney-General's decision, which I am now able to reproduce below:
The submission to the Attorney-General calling for a fresh inquest into the killing of Stuart Lubbock  - Page 2 354

The submission to the Attorney-General calling for a fresh inquest into the killing of Stuart Lubbock  - Page 2 Lubboc11

The submission to the Attorney-General calling for a fresh inquest into the killing of Stuart Lubbock  - Page 2 Lubboc11

The submission to the Attorney-General calling for a fresh inquest into the killing of Stuart Lubbock  - Page 2 Lubboc13

I am pleased to report that Terry Lubbock is already coming to terms with his disappointing news ,and we are already planning some new action - not seeking a fresh inquest - which I may be able to report on here in due course.

I would like to thank @Ladyinred for her kind comments above but most especially on this occasion thank Jill who has kindly allowed me over the years to report all the ups and downs in the struggles of Terry Lubbock and Les Balkwell for justice.

The agony of this case is knowing that Stuart Lubbock was definitely killed by a violent sexual assault by two or more people, yet the Coroner and the Attorney-General say this can't be proved.

And also we can be certain that a minimum of six, and probably all eight of those who visited Michael Barrymore's home that fateful night, and of course Barrymore himself, know fine well what caused Stuart's death. They then successfully conspired, with the help of Essex Police after the event, to cover up his gruesome death by a tissue of lies about an alleged drowning.

The entire original inquest, and all the pathologists, were misled by the conspirators into believing that Stuart Lubbock went to swim that night in an ice cold pool that had not been opened all winter. It was a classic case of 'muddying the waters'. I can all but prove that only after Stuart's death did Barrymore open the pool cover and pretend that he had drowned. And to cap it all, the officer in charge of the case, Kevin Macey, allowed Barrymore's personal manager, Mike Browne, to remain within the crime scene and take the temperature of the pool - which to this day I say was faked.

Now, to add insult to injury, as per this Daily Mail report this week, Barrymore is trying to claim £20 million 'damages' for 'lost earnings' because, he says, of the police wrongly arresting him on suspicion of murder:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5320947/Michael-Barrymore-sue-police-20m-lost-earnings.html  Michael Barrymore to sue police for £20 million lost earnings

In a world where justice always prevailed, those who killed Stuart would have got life or have been hanged for murdering Stuart, and the conspirators handed down the stiffest penalties available for 'perverting the course of justice'. Instead, Essex Police might have to end up paying Barrymore £20 million - at taxpayers' expense.

It is a gross perversion of justice

If in any small way I may have contributed to Barrymore's loss of earnings, then...hooray! - I would regard it as a feather in my cap

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 02.02.18 20:45

Hi Mr Bennett,perhaps when and if Mr Barrymore(strikes it Lucky, £20 Million compensation)Mr Lubbock Snr should seek redress in a civil case,at least having Mr Barrymore to explain his actions?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 03.02.18 8:54

willowthewisp wrote:Hi Mr Bennett,perhaps when and if Mr Barrymore(strikes it Lucky, £20 Million compensation)Mr Lubbock Snr should seek redress in a civil case,at least having Mr Barrymore to explain his actions?
Hi willow good to see you posting again.   Now there's a good thought awright.

Look forward to hearing more from Tony soon bow2

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top