The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Homage to CMOMM - Page 2 Mm11

Homage to CMOMM - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Homage to CMOMM - Page 2 Mm11

Homage to CMOMM - Page 2 Regist10

Homage to CMOMM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Homage to CMOMM - Page 2 Empty Re: Homage to CMOMM

Post by Truth4Maddie 20.05.17 11:40

Hi guys,

I just wanted to say a huge thank you & also that everyone who has contributed to this forum you have my utmost respect. 
When MM went "missing" I was only 17 at the time & didn't know all the political ins/outs or anything other than what was being printed in the press. Ten years on & I had just started taking an active interest in the case at the start of April when the anniversary of her "disappearance" was approaching and I heard of the new "leads" that were being investigated. 
Maybe it was now because I have a beautiful little daughter myself, all I remember was that KM & GM had left them alone but not much else. 8 weeks later, having read through masses of files, watching Richard D Halls videos, reading Peter Macs book as well as many insightful posts on this forum I feel all of this hard work that has been done by these people, with nothing in it for them apart from realising the truth is coming to a head. These are exciting times, a part of me wishes I had been interested from the start but another part of me is very glad it's now as all the facts are laid bare for all who care to see them. I will follow this forum until the truth is realised & thank you to everyone for their input, small or large. 

Matt
Truth4Maddie

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.05.17 11:55

Truth4Maddie wrote:Hi guys,

I just wanted to say a huge thank you & also that everyone who has contributed to this forum you have my utmost respect. 
When MM went "missing" I was only 17 at the time & didn't know all the political ins/outs or anything other than what was being printed in the press. Ten years on & I had just started taking an active interest in the case at the start of April when the anniversary of her "disappearance" was approaching and I heard of the new "leads" that were being investigated. 
Maybe it was now because I have a beautiful little daughter myself, all I remember was that KM & GM had left them alone but not much else. 8 weeks later, having read through masses of files, watching Richard D Halls videos, reading Peter Macs book as well as many insightful posts on this forum I feel all of this hard work that has been done by these people, with nothing in it for them apart from realising the truth is coming to a head. These are exciting times, a part of me wishes I had been interested from the start but another part of me is very glad it's now as all the facts are laid bare for all who care to see them. I will follow this forum until the truth is realised & thank you to everyone for their input, small or large. 

Matt
Hi Truth4Maddie and welcome to the forum  hello
You raised a point of being only 17 back in 2007 and now 10 years later taking an active interest in the case. We are all 10 years older but it is interesting to note that those who were not far from childhood back in 2007 are now joining groups.
You have got the advantage now of the police files and various books and videos to watch, as well as a wealth of research results too. This forum has it all in one place and if you have any questions there is a thread for asking questions in.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth4Maddie 20.05.17 12:20

ANina wrote:
Truth4Maddie wrote:Hi guys,

Matt
Hi Truth4Maddie and welcome to the forum  hello
You raised a point of being only 17 back in 2007 and now 10 years later taking an active interest in the case. We are all 10 years older but it is interesting to note that those who were not far from childhood back in 2007 are now joining groups.
You have got the advantage now of the police files and various books and videos to watch, as well as a wealth of research results too. This forum has it all in one place and if you have any questions there is a thread for asking questions in.

Hi Nina, 

Yes it is a very valid point, as many people my age will start to realise. My partner has 7 or 8 really good friends that all meet up at least once a week or try to, since they left school and they all still live local to us. They were at my home a few weeks back and they love a debate, MM was on the news so I just asked what do they think? This of course started a 2-3 hour debate for the entire time they were here, with myself quoting doezens of facts from CmoMM some of which left them all stunned. Now the girls who are in a relationship have spoken to their partners since & asked me to send them links to useful articles like Peter Macs E-book and they are all slowly realising the truth. I was also quoting facts about the case to a lot of my friends parents who were not necessarily pro McCann, but hadn't given much thought to what may have actually happened and most of them hadn't a clue but now feel something was covered up. 

Spread the word!
Truth4Maddie

Activity : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by dogsdontlie 20.05.17 13:04

BlueBag wrote:This forum has a level head.

And that is a unusual and fantastic thing on the internet.

Thanks Jill for the guts to do this.
I completely agree with what's been said here about Jill. The hard work and persistence, but also immense courage to persevere with the quest for justice and truth.
dogsdontlie
dogsdontlie

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.05.17 13:24

@Nina

"You raised a point of being only 17 back in 2007 and now 10 years later taking an active interest in the case. We are all 10 years older..."

Speak for yourself, Nina!

I am, and always will be, erm.......39!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 20.05.17 13:32

jeanmonroe wrote:@Nina

"You raised a point of being only 17 back in 2007 and now 10 years later taking an active interest in the case. We are all 10 years older..."

jeanmonroe, tis but a number. In my head I feel just as I did aged about 45, trouble is, and a great daily struggle, my body doesn't.
I do think though that there is an influx , on particular the facebook sites, of younger people, in their mid 20s upwards.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.05.17 13:37

Nina wrote:

jeanmonroe, tis but a number. In my head I feel just as I did aged about 45, trouble is, and a great daily struggle, my body doesn't.
I do think though that there is an influx , on particular the facebook sites, of younger people, in their mid 20s upwards.
Plus some of our new police followers have joined - welcome y'all  roses

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41822

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 20.05.17 13:42

The twins are also 10 years older and, if they're not already, will soon be taking an active interest in what really happened to their sister in Praia da Luz.

Gawd help Kate and Gerry if they don't tell them the truth soon.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41822

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 20.05.17 13:51

Nina wrote:

And, presumeably, all the school 'kiddies', back in 2007, who were 'implored' to participate in 'cake sales' 'bring in 'loose change' and 'donate' all 'monies' to the hastily set up, private ltd company, Madeleine's Fund. LNSU.

I 'wonder' how 'they' feel today, having watched Madeleine's parents, 'squander' vast amounts of their hard earnt 'donations' on numerous failed court cases, against the only, it seems, person who actually sought to find out the truth about their daughter's 'disappearance' and WASTED huge amounts of their 'donations' on 'con men' P.I.'s. and PR 'companies' (Lord Belle £500,000!)

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.05.17 14:56

I was born old - never really got over it sad .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia 20.05.17 14:58

jeanmonroe wrote:
Nina wrote:

And, presumeably, all the school 'kiddies', back in 2007, who were 'implored' to participate in 'cake sales' 'bring in 'loose change' and 'donate' all 'monies' to the hastily set up, private ltd company, Madeleine's Fund. LNSU.

I 'wonder' how 'they' feel today, having watched Madeleine's parents, 'squander' vast amounts of their hard earnt 'donations' on numerous failed court cases, against the only, it seems, person who actually sought to find out the truth about their daughter's 'disappearance' and WASTED huge amounts of their 'donations' on 'con men' P.I.'s. and PR 'companies' (Lord Belle  £500,000!)

10 years ago my eldest daughter was 17, 2nd daughter was 12, and I have 2 sons who would have been 3 and 4 at the time. 

How time flies....my eldest daughter now 27 has a baby, 10 years ago she showed little interest really but never believed the McCanns version of events, now she is interested, and has watched Richard Halls films, read through some of the files etc I have directed her to this forum but don't think she has ever registered. My other daughter, who is now 22 isn't too bothered, she doesn't believe them, but it stops there with her. My sons now 14 and 13 both laugh at me, often rolling their eyes when I talk about it. I was talking about it one day with my husband, my eldest son rolled his eyes, and I said, so what do you think happened.....to my horror, he replied, well...she was abducted! My youngest son just grunts, I'm not sure what he thinks. 

If someone had told me 10 years ago, that we would still be no further forward in terms of justice I would have laughed. But here we are, a new generation with different opinions.
princess_leia

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.05.17 15:03

Get'emGonçalo wrote:

The twins are also 10 years older and, if they're not already, will soon be taking an active interest in what really happened to their sister in Praia da Luz.

Gawd help Kate and Gerry if they don't tell them the truth soon.
I strongly suspect they already have an active interest - how could they not?  The case is not confined to the internet alone, hardly a month goes by these days that the name McCann is not splashed across the tabloid headlines.

Twelve year olds have reached the age of curiosity and are forutunate enough to have grown up in the age of technology.  I used to go to the library to research a subject, now it's at the fingertips - although perhaps not always 100% reliable.

Sorry offtopic !  Been longing to use one of them big grin .

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top