The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THREAD LOCKED - Psychics have made no contribution whatsoever as to what really happened to Madeleine McCann (WAS: Must Watch video interview with Maddie through a medium -- watch it for 5 minutes before you dismiss it!!) - Page 2 Mm11

THREAD LOCKED - Psychics have made no contribution whatsoever as to what really happened to Madeleine McCann (WAS: Must Watch video interview with Maddie through a medium -- watch it for 5 minutes before you dismiss it!!) - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THREAD LOCKED - Psychics have made no contribution whatsoever as to what really happened to Madeleine McCann (WAS: Must Watch video interview with Maddie through a medium -- watch it for 5 minutes before you dismiss it!!) - Page 2 Mm11

THREAD LOCKED - Psychics have made no contribution whatsoever as to what really happened to Madeleine McCann (WAS: Must Watch video interview with Maddie through a medium -- watch it for 5 minutes before you dismiss it!!) - Page 2 Regist10

THREAD LOCKED - Psychics have made no contribution whatsoever as to what really happened to Madeleine McCann (WAS: Must Watch video interview with Maddie through a medium -- watch it for 5 minutes before you dismiss it!!)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THREAD LOCKED - Psychics have made no contribution whatsoever as to what really happened to Madeleine McCann (WAS: Must Watch video interview with Maddie through a medium -- watch it for 5 minutes before you dismiss it!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: THREAD LOCKED - Psychics have made no contribution whatsoever as to what really happened to Madeleine McCann (WAS: Must Watch video interview with Maddie through a medium -- watch it for 5 minutes before you dismiss it!!)

Post by Jluke5254 09.05.17 14:15

Right on! I knew when I went to a public forum on the Internet and said check out this psychic channeling this girl that has passed that has been the center of the biggest public immersion in the last half century, that I was probably going to get some backlash lol.

I appreciate you giving it a shot and being true to what resonates with you. I will say, from my recollection, the latter half of it is better than the first half. But if you were pulling your eyes out during the first half you're not gonna like the second half either.

Cheers and have a great day.
Jluke5254
Jluke5254

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

THREAD LOCKED - Psychics have made no contribution whatsoever as to what really happened to Madeleine McCann (WAS: Must Watch video interview with Maddie through a medium -- watch it for 5 minutes before you dismiss it!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: THREAD LOCKED - Psychics have made no contribution whatsoever as to what really happened to Madeleine McCann (WAS: Must Watch video interview with Maddie through a medium -- watch it for 5 minutes before you dismiss it!!)

Post by Jill Havern 09.05.17 14:20

Thank you anyway for your time Jluke.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia 09.05.17 14:24

I think the problem here is, there is so much about this case out there in the public domain, so really she told us nothing new. Had she told us something new people would say...well how do we know it's the truth etc. So this lady is kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place, I get that! But, I just didn't believe she was speaking to MM, and I am a believer of physics, mediums etc But there are some cranks out there, I'm not saying this lady is a crank, but I didn't believe what she was telling us.
princess_leia

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 09.05.17 14:25

Oh dear, they always almost tell you something of worth, except they never do! 

The usual vague psychic descriptions of the body being in water, somewhere near ships this time; then daddy's a control freak; there was a sedation overdose, and he feared losing everything. Not one single name of anyone who helped move the body, or where they put it in the first instance. And more importantly why the cover up.

Nothing to see here whatsoever. nah
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 09.05.17 14:28

Oh for pity's sake. Someone airing their own "theory" based on what many suspect and supposedly given credence because the person is in contact with "the other side". (thought I was on Textusa for a moment) I have no tolerance for such nonsense and believe it should not be entertained or encouraged. Let's stick to the facts and logical deductions please. I'll believe in psychics and mediums when they give me the numbers for the next Lotto draw.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 09.05.17 14:29

Plus Maddie had a big vocabularly for a three year old.

Did she ask if Kate still had cuddlecat?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.05.17 14:31

Phoebe wrote:Oh for pity's sake. Someone airing their own "theory" based on what many suspect and supposedly given credence because the person is in contact with "the other side". (thought I was on Textusa for a moment) I have no tolerance for such nonsense and believe it should not be entertained or encouraged. Let's stick to the facts and logical deductions please. I'll believe in psychics and mediums when they give me the numbers for the next Lotto draw.
I can't understand why anyone on the forum could even be bothered to engage in this nonsense. It's trolling at its finest. Give it no oxygen.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Jluke5254 09.05.17 14:36

Did you not catch the beginning when Maddie said that even though she has crossed over and is her higher self, she was going to present as the child in order to protect people here as well as the human side of the situation? That makes perfect sense to me.

What about this? Because y'all are right, it was very significant to me because I did not know anything about it. However, y'all know all of the stuff so it's not as impactful to you. What about if y'all submitted questions to me and we get them to do another session? You all know the questions to ask that would number one, actually move the investigation forward and number two, would be something new. Thoughts?
Jluke5254
Jluke5254

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 09.05.17 14:39

Jluke5254 wrote:Right on!   I knew when I went to a public forum on the Internet and said check out this psychic channeling this girl that has passed that has been the center of the biggest public immersion in the last half  century, that I was probably going to get some backlash lol.

I appreciate you giving it a shot and being true to what resonates with you.  I will say, from my recollection, the latter half of it is better than the first half. But if you were pulling your eyes out during the first half you're not gonna like the second half either.

Cheers and have a great day.

Thanks for bringing it.  I personally tried to view it with an open mind, but sadly it didn't reveal anything new or valuable, which is a big red flag.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 09.05.17 14:46

Hmmm, first the father administered the drugs next it was the mother.

Make your mind up, this case is full of people forgetting what they've already said to be true..............
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jluke5254 09.05.17 14:47

pennylane wrote:
Thanks for bringing it.  I personally tried to view it with an open mind, but sadly it didn't reveal anything new or valuable, which is a big red flag.
See that's where the disconnect is -- it was all pretty much fresh info for us -- we didn't know that all this stuff was out there, that's why i think questions from you all would really make or break it??
Jluke5254
Jluke5254

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 09.05.17 14:48

To be fair though, I'd be willing to eat my hat if turned out to be correct.

And I had a hat....................
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jluke5254 09.05.17 14:48

polyenne wrote:Hmmm, first the father administered the drugs next it was the mother.

Make your mind up, this case is full of people forgetting what they've already said to be true..............
That's not what was said..
Jluke5254
Jluke5254

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 09.05.17 15:25

Jluke5254, that's not quite true. At 7.40 she states that "Mummy didn't know" about the sedative overdose and, seeing as only Mummy & Daddy were there, it must have been Daddy that administered the drugs.

At 25.12, when asked who administered the sedatives, the answer is "Mummy"
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by mootle 09.05.17 15:27

Just to clarify

They seem to have forgotten that they have tried this on before....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sadly, Erik and Maddy both report that she is there in the afterlife, but is doing fine. She was taken by someone in the hotel, someone her parents saw and interacted with on numerous occasions. She was kept alive by her captives for quite some time and unspeakable things were done to her poor little body. This was such a shock for her, because she was raised in such a loving, safe family. She had no idea that such “monsters,” as she calls them, even exists. It just wasn’t in her realm of possibilities. Of course, this innocence only made her an easier target for evil. Her captives intended to sell her on the sex slave market, but fortunately, she didn’t survive long enough for such future atrocities held in store for her.

vincit omnia veritas
mootle
mootle

Activity : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 09.05.17 15:27

I watched it all and have a question.
When Madeleine disappeared she was almost 4. Is she still 4 in the afterlife and if so how does she know words like forgive?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 09.05.17 22:02

Wow!! What an incredibly intelligent child. Her vocabulary, her ability to describe a location, her spelling - amazing.

I'm sorry but even if I was a believer in these psychic things, this just wouldn't ring true at all. It's like this woman was having a conversation with at least a teenager, if not someone older.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.05.17 0:51

Well, the McCanns private investigations, including dabbling in the occult, didn't produce anything productive did it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How the McCanns have filed the flood of correspondence - Mail online April 2008

What makes one paranormal occultist more tangible than another?  I look forward to hearing how the authorities tackle this latest cryptic revelation - if it ever gets there.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 10.05.17 7:17

Maybe this medium should contact Clement Freud 

Or the clever one that speaks to the living could contact the Tapas friends

Who needs Operation Grange? big grin
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 10.05.17 8:19

Jluke5254 wrote: I cannot say obviously that all info is 100% true but I can say unequivocally that the conversation resonates truthfully with me and the depth and detail of the knowledge revealed in this video leaves only one conclusion -- that no one could know these facts and to this level of precise detail without either being there or receiving info that is not already theirs. ..........snipped..............

from what I have discerned in articles, the info herein very much substantiates Mr. Araman's theory. But with more detail.

This is an extremely compelling video of medium channeling Maddie with extraordinary detail. There is no way someone could fake this at this level of precision. When Maddie describes where her body is, the medium discloses it and after the session, one of the listeners used Google Earth and found the spot that was discussed and it's just uncanny. The name, location, direction and distance from the resort, etc is all exactly correct.
................snipped...................

Jon
 Sorry but this is just silly. They may believe it but there is no way this can be verified as 'correct'. It's all subjective and there is confirmation bias at work. The psychic say's there is a cave (there are bound to be caves on the coast), then someone finds a similar cave on google earth (there are bound to be similar caves). It proves nothing, if they are really in touch why doesn't Madeline give names or say where the evidence would be?  She says they 'gave us sedatives' but then can't say what kind....so a 3 year old knows what sedatives are but couldn't come up with the name?  

If this is similar to Amaral's theory it's because they are aware of that theory in public discussion or the media. It's common knowledge that the psychic is using whether intentional or not.

No offence to you Jon but there seem to be posters who come here intermittently and try and steer the discussion on the forum in a direction that makes the forum look 'oddball' or over the top, or to try and get members to go too far on certain areas and accusations.  I'm not saying that is what you are doing with your post, I can't know for sure but it's having the same effect.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 10.05.17 8:40

mootle wrote:Just to clarify

They seem to have forgotten that they have tried this on before....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sadly, Erik and Maddy both report that she is there in the afterlife, but is doing fine. She was taken by someone in the hotel, someone her parents saw and interacted with on numerous occasions. She was kept alive by her captives for quite some time and unspeakable things were done to her poor little body. This was such a shock for her, because she was raised in such a loving, safe family. She had no idea that such “monsters,” as she calls them, even exists. It just wasn’t in her realm of possibilities. Of course, this innocence only made her an easier target for evil. Her captives intended to sell her on the sex slave market, but fortunately, she didn’t survive long enough for such future atrocities held in store for her.

That says it all then doesn't it. Good find!
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 10.05.17 18:07

jazega wrote:Archive,file under BS

Sorry, but that file is already full with all the media reports, sightings, McCann documentaries, their statements, videos, investigations even Operation Grange now.

thinking  How about myths & legends? There's just a few books in there

A Mod writes:   @ Jon,  Well, we have allowed this thread to run, perhaps for too long. We have never entertained psychics and their theories on this forum, for the simple reason that hundreds, perhaps thousands of psychics, channelers, clairvoyants, Tarot card readers (and all sorts of similar sorts) have given their ideas about what really happened to Madeleine McCann to the various police forces in the case, on forums etc., and every single one has been different from all the others.

What this tells us, very plainly, is that what we have here from the psychics is indeed just ideas, impressions, thoughts, feelings etc.  NOT facts.

One cannot rely on any single one of them.

Sorry, but this does not belong on a sensible discussion forum about what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

THREAD LOCKED - Mod        
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top