The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

THREAD LOCKED - Psychics have made no contribution whatsoever as to what really happened to Madeleine McCann (WAS: Must Watch video interview with Maddie through a medium -- watch it for 5 minutes before you dismiss it!!)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THREAD LOCKED - Psychics have made no contribution whatsoever as to what really happened to Madeleine McCann (WAS: Must Watch video interview with Maddie through a medium -- watch it for 5 minutes before you dismiss it!!)

Post by Jluke5254 on 09.05.17 12:08

I know what you all are thinking but I ask that you take a breath before you outright dismiss the information contained herein. I would have laughed and moved on as well except I have followed Channeling Erik for years now and can personally attest to the veracity of the wisdom that comes forth. It's important to note that CE has nothing to do with Maddie -- they just did one video out of hundreds that focused on this topic. After watching it a couple of weeks ago -- and btw, until then, I had NEVER heard of this tragedy!  Idk how. I cannot say obviously that all info is 100% true but I can say unequivocally that the conversation resonates truthfully with me and the depth and detail of the knowledge revealed in this video leaves only one conclusion -- that no one could know these facts and to this level of precise detail without either being there or receiving info that is not already theirs. The woman who founded and runs this site is Elisa Medhus and she is a Doctor and a lifelong atheist. I'm a lawyer and a national political consultant in the States -- I just say that to say this -- we aren't idiots willing to believe anything. Trust me enough to give it a shot. Also, while I don't know enough to say conclusively, from what I have discerned in articles, the info herein very much substantiates Mr. Araman's theory. But with more detail.

This is an extremely compelling video of medium channeling Maddie with extraordinary detail. There is no way someone could fake this at this level of precision. When Maddie describes where her body is, the medium discloses it and after the session, one of the listeners used Google Earth and found the spot that was discussed and it's just uncanny. The name, location, direction and distance from the resort, etc is all exactly correct.

Not attributing any assertion of "truth" behind this but it's very informative and if used by the right folks, could help blow the lid off of this tragedy. Oh yea, the parents did it. Maddie's recollection is extremely close to Amaral's theory.

Take it for what it is but I thought I would share.
Here is the YouTube video:
https://youtu.be/m9VABdCpkHY

Here is the link to the blog and the corresponding Google Earth pictures that substantiate what was given in the session:

http://channelingerik.com/tag/madeleine-mccann/

I hope this helps in some way!  Please don't delete this until you have at least viewed it. There is value here.

Jon
Jluke5254

Back to top Go down

Re: THREAD LOCKED - Psychics have made no contribution whatsoever as to what really happened to Madeleine McCann (WAS: Must Watch video interview with Maddie through a medium -- watch it for 5 minutes before you dismiss it!!)

Post by Jluke5254 on 09.05.17 12:33

Well thank you!  Where should it have been posted?

This was my first visit to the site -- like i said, i hadn't even heard of this entire situation until two weeks ago -- it's normal for me, i am the last person to find out about anything in my world, lol.  

Also, this is far from what anyone would expect me to post but this is different.  I just think that if this can help bring her body home, we should get it out there.  There are too many specifics that the team would have ZERO way of knowing!  And then it was backed by Google Earth.
Jluke5254

Back to top Go down

Re: THREAD LOCKED - Psychics have made no contribution whatsoever as to what really happened to Madeleine McCann (WAS: Must Watch video interview with Maddie through a medium -- watch it for 5 minutes before you dismiss it!!)

Post by Verdi on 09.05.17 12:43

Jluke5254 wrote:Well thank you!  Where should it have been posted?

This was my first visit to the site -- like i said, i hadn't even heard of this entire situation until two weeks ago -- it's normal for me, i am the last person to find out about anything in my world, lol.  

Also, this is far from what anyone would expect me to post but this is different.  I just think that if this can help bring her body home, we should get it out there.  There are too many specifics that the team would have ZERO way of knowing!  And then it was backed by Google Earth.
Certainly is!

As a matter of interest - have you or 'the team' forwarded this compelling information to an official police force?  After all, it is they who have the resources to investigate any aspect of a crime.

Don't believe in all this mystic stuff myself but there you go - it takes all sorts.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 09.05.17 12:45

Careful there, you'll have UK media news headlines with this nonsense.

Who's up for a headline competition?

Anti McCann website CMoMM claims that psychic has found Madeleine.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Jluke5254 on 09.05.17 12:50

You know -- i wouldn't have pegged myself as a believer years ago but things change and beliefs develop.  It's worth noting that 1) I am not affiliated with Channeling Erik and 2) CE has hundreds of videos and content and only this session is devoted to this topic.  They are not investigating this situation per se -- they did a video on the anniversary and it was just explosive!

This is the first place I have posted it.  Before sending it to the authorities, I thought the public should vett it and maybe some momentum would get behind it.  Otherwise, I cannot see them taking it seriously.  

Please take the time to watch.  Also, I really want to get this to Mr. Araman as it confirms so much of his theory of the crime.  The CE folks have offered to host a session with Mr. Araman if he was so inclined and that would allow him to evaluate for himself the veracity and if compelled, ask questions that we wouldn't know to ask...

If anyone could get this to him, that would be amazing!
Jluke5254

Back to top Go down

Post by Jluke5254 on 09.05.17 12:51

aquila wrote:Careful there, you'll have UK media news headlines with this nonsense.

Who's up for a headline competition?

Anti McCann website CMoMM claims that psychic has found Madeleine.

If that's what it takes to get this out there -- bring it!  She guides to her body from the resort...it's truly incredible.
Jluke5254

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.05.17 12:52

Jluke5254 wrote:Well thank you!  Where should it have been posted?

Well, the McCanns have boxes for Nasty, Nutters and Psychics - we just have a Debate Section winkwink
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 09.05.17 12:55

Sorry GEG, I can't believe this stuff anymore than I can believe Danie Krugel or the completely barmy Stephen Birch.

It's nonsense.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.05.17 12:57

Jluke5254 wrote:

This is the first place I have posted it.  Before sending it to the authorities, I thought the public should vett it and maybe some momentum would get behind it.  Otherwise, I cannot see them taking it seriously.  
Do you truly believe that a prior public vetting would have any influence on a professional criminal investigative force?  Because a handful of cybernaughties think the mumbo-jumbo has some merit that will persuade the authorities to take it seriously - and you a self-professed professional in the field of law?

Take it twitter, I'm sure that will give you the desired result.

Good luck - see you anon!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jluke5254 on 09.05.17 13:00

Verdi wrote:

Do you truly believe that a prior public vetting would have any influence on a professional criminal investigative force?  Because a handful of cybernaughties think the mumbo-jumbo has some merit that will persuade the authorities to take it seriously - and you a self-professed professional in the field of law?

No, not really -- i don't think anything probably gets them there unless somehow this went viral and public pressure forced them to address it.  We see that all the time with things.  It's an extremely long shot but it's the only way -- the public would have to force their hand -- without that, it will never happen.

Truthfully, I don't think they want to solve this -- the one man that went after the truth was almost destroyed.
Jluke5254

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC on 09.05.17 13:15

Jluke5254 wrote:I know what you all are thinking but I ask that you take a breath before you outright dismiss the information contained herein. I would have laughed and moved on as well except I have followed Channeling Erik for years now and can personally attest to the veracity of the wisdom that comes forth. It's important to note that CE has nothing to do with Maddie -- they just did one video out of hundreds that focused on this topic. After watching it a couple of weeks ago -- and btw, until then, I had NEVER heard of this tragedy!  Idk how. I cannot say obviously that all info is 100% true but I can say unequivocally that the conversation resonates truthfully with me and the depth and detail of the knowledge revealed in this video leaves only one conclusion -- that no one could know these facts and to this level of precise detail without either being there or receiving info that is not already theirs. The woman who founded and runs this site is Elisa Medhus and she is a Doctor and a lifelong atheist. I'm a lawyer and a national political consultant in the States -- I just say that to say this -- we aren't idiots willing to believe anything. Trust me enough to give it a shot. Also, while I don't know enough to say conclusively, from what I have discerned in articles, the info herein very much substantiates Mr. Araman's theory. But with more detail.

This is an extremely compelling video of medium channeling Maddie with extraordinary detail. There is no way someone could fake this at this level of precision. When Maddie describes where her body is, the medium discloses it and after the session, one of the listeners used Google Earth and found the spot that was discussed and it's just uncanny. The name, location, direction and distance from the resort, etc is all exactly correct.

Not attributing any assertion of "truth" behind this but it's very informative and if used by the right folks, could help blow the lid off of this tragedy. Oh yea, the parents did it. Maddie's recollection is extremely close to Amaral's theory.

Take it for what it is but I thought I would share.
Here is the YouTube video:
https://youtu.be/m9VABdCpkHY

Here is the link to the blog and the corresponding Google Earth pictures that substantiate what was given in the session:

http://channelingerik.com/tag/madeleine-mccann/

I hope this helps in some way!  Please don't delete this until you have at least viewed it. There is value here.

Jon

I've just spent (wasted) the last hour watching this video waiting . There is nothing at all in there that hasn't already be said or written - I imagine the young lady 'medium' knows the case quite well, or has at least read up about it to some degree.

I hate to be rude but this is just garbage.

I wouldn't advise any one else to waste an hour of their time. Let me take the hit for you! roses

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC

Back to top Go down

Post by Jluke5254 on 09.05.17 13:16

you won't believe me but i promise you that she only knew the girl had been kidnapped....

again -- this is one video out of hundreds of videos and blog posts that have nothing to do with this case -- this is one video and it's just what happened but i'm not going to convince you so i'm sorry you wasted your hour.
Jluke5254

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.05.17 13:19

I'm in the process of listening to it.

The psychic either believes what she's saying, or both of these ladies are completely sick in the head for doing this, especially saying Maddie forgives her parents.

Why would she?
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by mootle on 09.05.17 13:20

Isn't it incredible how she can discover secrets hidden quite openly in the public domain.

Reminds me of Nostradamus - really great at predicting the past.

Cynical and quite frankly, nauseating.

vincit omnia veritas
mootle

Back to top Go down

Post by pauloptix on 09.05.17 13:24

Jluke5254 wrote:you won't believe me but i promise you that she only knew the girl had been kidnapped....

again -- this is one video out of hundreds of videos and blog posts that have nothing to do with this case -- this is one video and it's just what happened but i'm not going to convince you so i'm sorry you wasted your hour.
And there lies problem number one.....Only the parents KNOW the girl had been kidnapped... Everyone else believes she's dead.

pauloptix

Back to top Go down

Post by mootle on 09.05.17 13:25

From the comments section
Seems they've covered this before but with a different outcome and the nutters still believe them.

Aquaritone2 days ago (edited)
I didn't know anything about this case before, so I googled it, and surprisingly, came up with a completely different story on the Channeling Erik website from 2011: "Sadly, Erik and Maddy both report that she is there in the afterlife, but is doing fine. She was taken by someone in the hotel, someone her parents saw and interacted with on numerous occasions. She was kept alive by her captives for quite some time and unspeakable things were done to her poor little body....Her captives intended to sell her on the sex slave market, but fortunately, she didn’t survive long enough for such future atrocities held in store for her." http://channelingerik.com/message-from-a-hopi-elder/ So what does this tell us? Firstly that spirits can tell fibs. Only one of these stories--the drug overdose story or the sexual abuse story--can be true. This makes me question all the wonderful stories we've been getting about the afterlife, just as Emma has begun to express concerns at the end of this video. I don't think Elisa remembers the 2011 post, but surely Erik does, and he didn't do anything to correct the record. Makes me wonder what else is being hidden from us. Secondly, I don't believe that Maddy would be so passionately crusading from the afterlife against the child sex industry if she had not been an actual victim of it herself. So I believe the 2011 account, and think the "overdose" story is just a cover-up by Maddy in reaction to events since then or who-knows-what. Maybe it's my Scorpio Moon, but the overdose story really smells fishy to me, just like the stories my teenage kids used to make up when they got into trouble. And they were always angry when I didn't believe what, to an adult, was such an obvious lie, lol. Thirdly, the story of Madeline's earlier life as a mother whose child was abducted is very telling. Clearly she was wracked by horrendous guilt from which she never recovered, and I believe it followed her into the afterlife. I believe she chose to become a victim of horrible sexual abuse in her next life out of remorse, guilt and anguish over what had happened to her son in the previous life. This casts doubt on the narrative that when you pass you have a life review and then you basically get to party and have a fresh start. No, I think your soul is scarred by third density events, and you carry those scars with you into the afterlife and into future incarnations. Maddy is clearly still in a wounded and anguished state. I think this story illustrates that for all the unconditional love that floods through the other side, it is not always enough to heal a soul that is tortured with guilt, anguish, and remorse, whether deserved or not. So very sad, and a lesson for all of us. There are after-effects of what goes on here on Earth, and some of them can be quite devastating. For those who say that the answer is that all this medium/afterlife stuff is BS, I have had absolute proof from personal experience with a medium such that, while I listen to these online interviews intently for signs of fakery and do doubt some of what I hear, I know that it can be real. I have no reason to doubt Emma or any of the mediums engaged by Elisa on the Channeling Erik, uh...channel, lol.

vincit omnia veritas
mootle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jluke5254 on 09.05.17 13:34

pauloptix wrote:
And there lies problem number one.....Only the parents KNOW the girl had been kidnapped... Everyone else believes she's dead.
we misunderstood each other -- what i meant was that she only knew that the girl had gone missing and there was a massive hunt for her -- not kidnapped as in literal...

my bad...
Jluke5254

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 09.05.17 13:36

BlueBag wrote:BS.

Take it to the David Icke forum.
Or better still, take it to the Daily Star!

We're all nutters on this forum dontcha know big grin
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Jluke5254 on 09.05.17 13:44

Get'emGonçalo wrote:I'm in the process of listening to it.

The psychic either believes what she's saying, or both of these ladies are completely sick in the head for doing this, especially saying Maddie forgives her parents.

Why would she?

I can assure you that these two ladies are not in any way being disingenuous -- if you want to know yourself, watch any of the other 100 videos...the mom donates every penny from the sites to the books to suicide prevention...and again, they had never done anything in 5 years on this case -- they did a session bc of the anniversary and it was in the news...

as for why would maddie forgive her parents?  After being exposed to a lot of these conversations, you have to remember that she is now coming from a different reality -- you don't hold onto human feelings like that when you cross over -- you're leaving a duality reality (black.white, here.there, day.night, etc.) to unity consciousness.  

that said, of all the videos i have watched, she was the least forgiving and least positive of any one i have ever heard...i didn't get she was all rainbows and unicorns about it...

that part where she says she is disappointed bc the parents enjoy the media attention from this makes me want to vomit.
Jluke5254

Back to top Go down

Post by Jluke5254 on 09.05.17 13:47

mootle wrote:From the comments section
Seems they've covered this before but with a different outcome and the nutters still believe them.

this is def my bad....i didn't know this had ever been discussed...was it the same medium?  I made the comment this weekend that i am positive there are errors in this but i feel like its on the human side translating the message...

I had a private session once with kim (medium) and erik and it blew my mind...i wanted to speak to two folks and they started with both of them and then i had a list of 8 questions and they answered all of them without me asking one -- in order.  That's just my experience.. 
Jluke5254

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia on 09.05.17 14:03

I do believe that there are people who can speak to the dead, but I think this is utter BS, I got half way through and had to switch it off....sorry Op.

princess_leia

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.05.17 14:06

princess_leia wrote:I do believe that there are people who can speak to the dead, but I think this is utter BS, I got half way through and had to switch it off....sorry Op.
Yes, I'm afraid I also bailed out after about ten minutes. Not for me... nah
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by roz on 09.05.17 14:10

Gee. It is so not for me. I tried to watch it. No can do.
roz

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum