The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" - Page 2 Mm11

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" - Page 2 Mm11

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" - Page 2 Regist10

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel: "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" - Page 2 Empty Re: Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel: "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]"

Post by Liz Eagles 27.04.17 18:04

As Goncalo Amaral doesn't speak English/Strine, I can't imagine any meaningful conversation. big grin

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" - Page 2 Empty Re: Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel: "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]"

Post by EnglishBull 27.04.17 18:26

ChippyM wrote:Is this even the part that he is referring to? because those stills are in the street and not the beach?

You can remove and change backgrounds in video using Adobe After Effects but ideally people would need to be filmed in front of a green screen. We know G. Amaral has never been filmed in front of a green screen. So if they were going to try and edit the presenter in, she would need to have been filmed in front of a green screen and they would have to try and match the lighting and go to a lot of trouble. They have to do it frame by frame aswell, as far as I know. That's why most fake 'lights in the sky' ufo videos are so short, like 10 -30 seconds. and shows like Game Of Thrones cost millions to produce one episode because there are teams of people working on hour long episodes to get things looking realistic.

It's definitely possible but it would be much easier just to edit existing footage to make it look like she was there and asking the questions.  I can't remember if this is what it looked like or not because the 'documentary' has been 'wooshed' from youtube.

If you are looking this...

EnglishBull
EnglishBull

Activity : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 27.04.17 18:28

it's been 'blocked on copyright grounds' EnglishBull.

Hopefully Mr Amaral managed to get a recording for his own legal purposes.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.04.17 18:39

aquila wrote:As Goncalo Amaral doesn't speak English/Strine, I can't imagine any meaningful conversation. big grin
RS: Gudday Bruce, what d'ya reckon about the new clue our film is gonna reveal about an Ocean Club employee where Madeleine disappeared ten years ago?

GA: perdão?

RS: Good on ya cobber, that'll do nicely.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" - Page 2 Empty Is this really Goncalo Amaral walking next to Rahni Sadler?

Post by worriedmum 28.04.17 12:11

I haven't seen the video  but as soon as I saw the two still photographs above, I doubted that it was Snr Amaral.

The hat , glasses and jacket style are very distinctive. Rahni Sadler is wearing a shirt and slacks. Presumably it is hotter in Australia than Portugal for a good portion of the year. If 'GA' is wearing a hat and jacket as well as a shirt and slacks, isn't this the wrong way around? She is used to heat and should be wearing an extra layer? One more than the local who is used to a lower temperature? In effect, isn't his 'outfit' just visual shorthand?Hat. glasses, jacket, folded hands=Goncalo Amaral?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.17 13:04

worriedmum wrote:I haven't seen the video  but as soon as I saw the two still photographs above, I doubted that it was Snr Amaral.

The hat , glasses and jacket style are very distinctive. Rahni Sadler is wearing a shirt and slacks. Presumably it is hotter in Australia than Portugal for a good portion of the year. If 'GA' is wearing a hat and jacket as well as a shirt and slacks, isn't this the wrong way around? She is used to heat and should be wearing an extra layer? One more than the local who is used to a lower temperature? In effect, isn't his 'outfit' just visual shorthand?Hat. glasses, jacket, folded hands=Goncalo Amaral?
It is Snr Amaral. You can see it's him.

If it wasn't him he'd have said "I don't know who it was in that film, but it wasn't me, and I don't own clothes and a hat like that."

Instead he said "It's a lie, I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]".

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 28.04.17 13:44

Amaral denies giving an interview to Australian channel:  "I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]" - Page 2 Z
Something doesn't look right with this photograph. When enlarged, RS looks as if she's a long way in front of Dr Amaral. Look how small he looks when compared with RS. Look at the size of her hips when compared with GAs. They are grossly out-of-cync with each other
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 28.04.17 14:37

An extract from Textusa's latest post:

2. The Aussie show

Little needs to be said about that show besides referring to its audacity in manipulation. And it was so bad that it displeased everyone, even the other side.

It edited what Pat Brown said when interviewed to the point that the profiler felt the need to take legal action.

And it went as far as making up an interview that never existed between Sadler and Mr Amaral.

"We noted in the comments we made that the Brit media recognised that Pat Brown’s participation in this show had been manipulated but were careful not to correct what had happened with Mr Amaral even though he publicly denied ever participating and even called it a scam.

May we remind people that this was not the first time images were manipulated in reports about Maddie. The first time we remember this being done was by Martin Brunt and we showed it in our post “Swan Lake  - Act 3

And we keep seeing a picture of a restaurant being used as showing Tapas when a pro-McCann blogger has already clearly identified that it isn’t: “The ‘fake’ Tapas restaurant appears to be Hotel Luz Bay in SE Luz.”

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/battle-of-titans.html
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 28.04.17 16:37

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
worriedmum wrote:I haven't seen the video  but as soon as I saw the two still photographs above, I doubted that it was Snr Amaral.

It is Snr Amaral. You can see it's him.

If it wasn't him he'd have said "I don't know who it was in that film, but it wasn't me, and I don't own clothes and a hat like that."

Instead he said "It's a lie, I do not know how they did it, I've been to many beaches, but never with that journalist [Rahni Sadler]".

From this one image I personally wouldn't be able to say it was Snr Amaral. He certainly looks rather thin. For me the most simple explanation is that it wasn't him. If he said the clothes are definitely his then it has been achieved differently, but till then I will reserve judgement.
If anyone can blow this image up but still retain the quality, it would be interesting to see.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 28.04.17 18:10

To say it isn't Goncalo Amaral would be a bit far fetched IMO, it's not the simplest explanation.

The simplest explanation would be it's him and either the footage is edited to make it look like the australian sheila is there or maybe he is referring to something else, or possibly he doesn't remember that particular interview?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 28.04.17 19:33

ChippyM wrote:To say it isn't Goncalo Amaral would be a bit far fetched IMO, it's not the simplest explanation.

The simplest explanation would be it's him and either the footage is edited to make it look like the australian sheila is there or maybe he is referring to something else, or possibly he doesn't remember that particular interview?
I've just watched the video. I agree with GEG  having seen it, it is GA but doesn' he look thin? In which case , maybe they've edited it and cut and spliced it?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.17 20:49

worriedmum wrote:
ChippyM wrote:To say it isn't Goncalo Amaral would be a bit far fetched IMO, it's not the simplest explanation.

I've just watched the video. I agree with GEG  having seen it, it is GA but doesn' he look thin? In which case , maybe they've edited it and cut and spliced it?
He lost weight due to diabetes.

Plus he's endured ten years of stress and an enforced divorce. Sad

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.04.17 21:01

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
worriedmum wrote:

He lost weight due to diabetes.

Plus he's endured ten years of stress and an enforced divorce. Sad
.... and financial ruin through a couple of miscreants who feign to suffer financial ruin because they lost a legal battle they had no grounds to win and no right to begin !!!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top