The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Mm11

SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Mm11

SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Regist10

SMITHMAN 10: Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've viewed Rich Hall's 4-minute clip about Maddie's pyjamas. After doing so....

SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Vote_lcap52%SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 52% 
[ 118 ]
SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 22 ]
SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Vote_lcap32%SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 32% 
[ 74 ]
SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 10 ]
SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 229

SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Empty Re: SMITHMAN 10: Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007?

Post by Nina 17.04.17 18:03

Phoebe wrote:Does anyone else find the McCann's tale of how they used to collect the children from high tea, take them home and bathe or shower them, dress them in their pyjamas and then take them back out to the playground to play (in their night attire!) odd? I cannot conceive of taking a just-washed child, in clean pyjamas, out to a play-ground to climb on slides and wendy houses and generally race about, then bring them back indoors sweaty, possibly dirty and then put them to bed in that state.
I could imagine collecting from the creche and taking them to high tea. Then taking them back to the apartment and bathing and changing them into night clothes and then taking them out with us in a buggy whilst we ate at a nearby restaurant as hundreds of tourist families have done before me.
Certainly not take a bathed and pj'd child out to the playground to play monsters and be twizzled around though. No way.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Empty Re: SMITHMAN 10: Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007?

Post by sharonl 17.04.17 19:11

Phoebe wrote:Does anyone else find the McCann's tale of how they used to collect the children from high tea, take them home and bathe or shower them, dress them in their pyjamas and then take them back out to the playground to play (in their night attire!) odd? I cannot conceive of taking a just-washed child, in clean pyjamas, out to a play-ground to climb on slides and wendy houses and generally race about, then bring them back indoors sweaty, possibly dirty and then put them to bed in that state.

Yeah, but these are people who carry fresh sea bass, rotting meat and dirty nappies from 2 year olds in their car boot.  However, they do wash the curtains in the holiday apartment that they rented for a week and allegedly dispose of fridges by taking them to the tip.  And of course, Kate is so particular that she washed a small tea stain out of Madeleines pyjamas whilst on holiday.  This pair are a bit odd where hygiene is concerned
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11159

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 17.04.17 20:43

sharonl wrote:

Yeah, but these are people who carry fresh sea bass, rotting meat and dirty nappies from 2 year olds in their car boot.  However, they do wash the curtains in the holiday apartment that they rented for a week and allegedly dispose of fridges by taking them to the tip.  And of course, Kate is so particular that she washed a small tea stain out of Madeleines pyjamas whilst on holiday.  This pair are a bit odd where hygiene is concerned
Brilliant!  sarcastic I don't know why Kate was so puzzled about where the stain on the pyjamas could possibly have come from or why she made such a point of it. Her kids were careering around the playground in them, well, according to her and Gerry.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 17.04.17 21:14

sharonl wrote:

....and don't forget the lack of a toothbrush. Very strange behaviour for doctors IMHO
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.04.17 21:53

JohnyT wrote:
....and don't forget the lack of a toothbrush. Very strange behaviour for doctors IMHO
JohnyT
Would you be so kind as to provide the source of that information please?   howdy

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by JohnyT 17.04.17 22:03

Not at this present time no but when I have time I will have a look.
Thanks
JohnyT
JohnyT

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 17.04.17 22:15

Verdi wrote:
JohnyT wrote:
JohnyT
Would you be so kind as to provide the source of that information please?   howdy

This appears in a number of news reports and blogs.  The source of this information is the McCanns themselves when the PJ were looking for Madeleine DNA and they claimed that the children shared a hair brush and toothbrush.

Going back to the PJs, if DNA in the hire car was from Madeleines unwashed pyjamas (why didn't Kate wash them at the same time that the washed a tea stain out the Eyeore ones?), how come there was no DNA to give to the police when they requested it?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 17.04.17 23:09

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/gerry-mccanns-lie-about-children.html

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.04.17 23:57

sharonl wrote:
Verdi wrote:
JohnyT wrote:
JohnyT

This appears in a number of news reports and blogs.  The source of this information is the McCanns themselves when the PJ were looking for Madeleine DNA and they claimed that the children shared a hair brush and toothbrush.
I know it's been the subject of talk over the years on fora and blogs but I've yet to see an official source that confirms the claim;  I'm quite sure it's not mentioned anywhere in the PJ files.  In my opinion it is and always has been an urban myth..

As regards a uncontaminated source of Madeleine's DNA, a stand alone toothbrush doesn't signify any more than a hairbrush.  There would be any number of personal items belonging to Madeleine in apartment 5a that could be a source of Madeleine's DNA - socks, sandals, trainers, undergarments, nightwear, shorts, t-shirt, sunhat, Gap broderie anglais frock, hair adornment etc etc.

The initial forensic examination carried out by the PJ forensic team was standard policing, looking for evidence of a crime -they were not looking for Madeleine's DNA.  They knew Madeleine had been in apartment 5a, there was no requirement to confirm that fact by way of DNA evidence.

I remain unconvinced until such times as compelling evidence is forthcoming.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 18.04.17 12:05

Amelie apparently recognised 'Maddies Jammies'....

is it not possible Madeleine had more than 1 pair, an old pair that no longer fit her were taken with them as hand me downs for Amelie? Of course it is possible.

I don't see how it can be said with certainty that there was only 1 pair of pajamas for Madeleine.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 18.04.17 12:14

ChippyM wrote:Amelie apparently recognised 'Maddies Jammies'....

is it not possible Madeleine had more than 1 pair, an old pair that no longer fit her were taken with them as hand me downs for Amelie? Of course it is possible.

I don't see how it can be said with certainty that there was only 1 pair of pyjamas for Madeleine.
So how did Amelie instantly recognise that these jammies were Maddie's, not hers? This is important corroborative evidence in support of the other information that Dr Martin Roberts has so brilliantly researched and made available to us.

Besides that, it's never been part of the McCanns' narrative that Madeleine had more than one pair of pjyamas on holiday. They've never actually said: "We took two pairs for Maddie".

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.04.17 12:30

They've never actually said: "We took two pairs for Maddie".

They would have done though.

I remember what it was like when my kids were that age.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 18.04.17 13:16

ChippyM:

‘is it not possible Madeleine had more than 1 pair, an old pair that no longer fit her were taken with them as hand me downs for Amelie? Of course it is possible.’

I have a recollection that the pyjamas, the buttoned version, were released by M&S in the summer of 2006 and then changed to the button-less version in the summer of 2007. If this was the case, it would reduce the likelihood of hand-me-downs.

Had a look but can’t find anything about them this morning though, but generally the shops don’t keep these things for very long and knock out a new line and design to try and drum up sales.
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by roz 20.04.17 14:27

I think that Kate’s quandary over the tea stain on the pyjamas was mentioned simply to re-inforce a sequence;  think child’s pyjamas, think child put to bed, think child abducted from bed in pyjamas.
It leads me to think that Madeleine was not in bed-time attire at all when ‘it’ happened.
roz

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene 2 23.04.17 19:14

Get'emGonçalo wrote:PeterMac has let me pinch this quote which is from a new upcoming chapter for his ebook: http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Some time ago many of us tried to make a list of all the blatant lies and untruths said by, or on behalf of, the McCanns and the Tapas 7.  So long was the list that eventually it had to go to print in shortened form.

Here I have tried to pinpoint things said by relatives and friends, who perhaps thought they were being supportive and helpful, but which turned out not to be.

Some of the things said either damaged the “official story” as it was at the time - because as we know even that has changed with the seasons - or caused researchers to focus on the point being made.  

1st prize
Uncle John McCann - Maddy’s ‘jammies'

Pride of place must surely go to Uncle John.  

According to John McCann: "Kate dressed Amelie in her sister's pyjamas and the baby said: 'Maddy's jammies. Where is Maddy?' 

Even the devout Kate (see later) must cringe when she reads that.

‘Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings’   Matthew 21:16

In five devastating words - of which only two are important - Amelie demonstrated

a) The pyjamas were Madeleine’s - and logically therefore Madeleine was not wearing them when she ‘disappeared’.  The implications of this are surely obvious.

b) There were no duplicate pyjamas owned and worn by Amelie, as the McCanns mendaciously and unconvincingly claimed later, when they realised they had been caught out having shown Madeleine’s pyjamas in public.

b) Madeleine was known as Maddy within the family, despite the subsequent mendacious insistence by Kate that this contraction was an invention of the press.   Amelie neatly corroborates everything the world already knew.

Not bad for 2 words from a 2 year old !  Many thanks to Uncle John for telling the world.

I'm sorry but I still don't understand this. I watched Richard Halls 6 films yesterday and read Dr. Robert's report but it's puzzled me since. 
Were the pyjamas in the photograph claimed to have been Madeleine's by whoever gave it to the police? If not why couldn't they have been a hand me down pair of Amelias? 
They are photographed on what looks like the sofa in 5A and I know there wasn't another apartment used by the group with blue upholstery. McCanns moved out of 5A during the early hours of 4th May but did they take everything from the apartment with them? If not and if they were a hand me down pair of Amelias they could have photographed them when they collected their things from the apartment. I'm sorry for so many ifs.
I know Kate McCann said she hadn't taken any photographs since the fake last one but they both say a lot of stuff only for effect.  Did Amelia always refer to them as Maddies jammies when she'd seen Madeleine wearing them when they were still hers? 
I'm not buying anything about an abduction but this could simply have been something to claim she was wearing but in a larger size without buttons. Not unusual as smaller size tops often have buttons to ease putting them on. 
They claimed there were a pair of Madeleleine's dirty pyjamas in their hire car but wasn't all of their dirty washing done by the site laundry on the 4th or 5th?
Irene 2

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.04.17 19:21

SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Mccann12

Have you read this? http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2016/03/a-nightwear-job-by-dr-martin-roberts.html

Look at how Dr Martin Roberts measures Gerry's arm alongside Amelie and those on display were said to be 'a little bit smaller than Maddie's'! She would be tripping up in those jammies.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40918

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene 2 23.04.17 19:39

Yes thanks I read the link yesterday. In the photo of him holding them up, including his hand, his forearm looks to be about the same length as the pyjamas. They have larger pants as is usual for that size to fit over a nappy which pulls them up a bit when worn.   Did whoever gave the photo to the police claim they were Madeleine's pyjamas? What am I missing?
Irene 2

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 29.10.17 21:29

Researching Snr Amaral's book, the Truth of the Lie,  for something in particular regarding forensic evidence - I chanced upon this..

An Irish family in a state of shock - Chapter 20

The McCann couple return to Great Britain after more than four months spent in the Algarve. It’s an almost triumphant return. The media coverage is such that you’d think you were witnessing the liberation of hostages held for years in a far-off country. Gerald McCann is shown on television carrying his son, as he descends from the plane. The child’s head is against Gerald’s left shoulder and his arms dangling by his sides. Gerald walks across the tarmac, still holding his son closely against himself.

In Ireland, the Smiths are watching the BBC news, which is broadcasting the event. For them, it’s a shock: that person, they recognise him. That way of carrying his child, that way of walking…It’s the man they saw at around 10pm on May 3rd, with a little girl, who seemed to be deeply asleep, in his arms.

This image, brings back with a jolt, that of the man they encountered in the streets of Vila da Luz, on the evening of Madeleine’s disappearance. It’s as if the scene is repeating itself ….Mr Smith thinking he’s hallucinating, sees the same report on other channels, ITV and Sky News. From that moment, he is sure: the man they came across that night was Gerald McCann. Of that there is very little doubt. Upset by the implications of this discovery, he alerts the police and waits to be called back by those in charge of the investigation.

When we receive this information, at the end of September, we think we finally have the piece that will allow us to complete the puzzle. Because of this, we may be able to reconstruct the course of events on that cold night of May 3rd in Vila da Luz. We have a better understanding of why Jane Tanner, “sent,” the alleged abductor in the opposite direction to that taken by the man seen by the Smith family. Suspicion had to be diverted from Gerald who – if he was the guilty party – would have taken this route: leaving apartment 5A, the individual who was carrying the child, did not go east, towards Murat’s house, but west in the direction of the beach.

We decide to get the Smiths back to the Algarve, for a formal identification of Gerry McCann – by means of televised images, certainly – direct confrontation being impossible – and possibly proceed to a reconstruction of the events of the night of May 3rd. The National Director of the Judiciary police agrees, the process is set in motion, all the details are sorted out; all that remains is to choose the hotel where they will be put up. But the Smiths were never to come back to Portugal. After my departure, the PJ were to change their minds. They asked the Irish police to proceed with interviewing the witness. That decision was to seriously delay the process since the Smiths were not interviewed until several months later. Meanwhile, rumours were to circulate and people not involved with the investigation would be made aware of the existence of this witness; someone allegedly even sought out contact with the family, without its being known to what end.
-----------

Apart from raising the obvious question .... 'why did it take from September 2007 (the McCanns return to the UK) to Crimewatch 2013, for the (sighting by way of an e-fit) to be released for public identification. 

At the time of Snr Amaral's removal from the case continuing one year later to the time of his book release, he was still working on the hypothesis that Madeleine met with her fate on Thursday 3rd May 2007.

Considering the extensive research and analysis undertaken by members of CMoMM and associates, revealing compelling evidence that Madeleine met her fate earlier in the week, sometime between Sunday 29th April and Tuesday 1st May - I wonder what Snr Amaral thinks now?

Hopefully all will be revealed in due course.  In particular his views on the veracity of the Smith sighting which has proved to be riddled with inconsistencies.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil with a brush 30.10.17 6:30

Did the fridge disposal to a tip (by any member of the tapas crowd) actually take place?

Really?

No, really?

While on holiday?

Call me old fashioned.

Activity : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko 10.02.19 20:14

It is possible that Gerry McCann was the person carrying the child in his arms wearing pyjamas as witnessed by the Smith contingent, and that after he had disposed of the body, he removed the pyjamas and took them back for Kate to wash much later on, not on the morning of 3rd May 2007..
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Activity : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.02.19 20:37

Mike Tesko wrote:It is possible that Gerry McCann was the person carrying the child in his arms wearing pyjamas as witnessed by the Smith contingent, and that after he had disposed of the body, he removed the pyjamas and took them back for Kate to wash much later on, not on the morning of 3rd May 2007..

No, I don't think it's even remotely possible -  but thanks for bumping such an important topic.

It's been lying dormant for quite a while.  Let battle recommence!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 10.02.19 20:43

E
Mike Tesko wrote:It is possible that Gerry McCann was the person carrying the child in his arms wearing pyjamas as witnessed by the Smith contingent, and that after he had disposed of the body, he removed the pyjamas and took them back for Kate to wash much later on, not on the morning of 3rd May 2007..

Is it possible that at the same time that Kate was sounding the alarm and instigating a huge search for Madeleine, Gerry was running around the area carrying her corpse, which may be 4 days old and previously frozen?

What do you suggest that he did with the pyjamas after he found the time to remove them?  Did he run back through the area carrying them?  Don't forget, blood was found under the tiles, do you think that the PJs got away unstained?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko 11.02.19 1:40

sharonl wrote:E

Is it possible that at the same time that Kate was sounding the alarm and instigating a huge search for Madeleine, Gerry was running around the area carrying her corpse, which may be 4 days old and previously frozen?

What do you suggest that he did with the pyjamas after he found the time to remove them?  Did he run back through the area carrying them?  Don't forget, blood was found under the tiles, do you think that the PJs got away unstained?

He used his sports holdall to bring her pyjamas back for Kate to wash later on...

What about the following sighting?SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Img_2034
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko 11.02.19 1:44

Verdi wrote:

No, I don't think it's even remotely possible -  but thanks for bumping such an important topic.

It's been lying dormant for quite a while.  Let battle recommence!

The man seen carrying a child by the Smith's was heading down in the direction of the coast, church, derelict building...
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Tesko 11.02.19 10:20

Tony Bennett wrote:SMITHMAN  10

Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007?

Finally, we seem to have absolute proof that the Smith family from Drogheda did NOT see Gerry McCann carrying Madeleine through the streets of Praia da Luz on the late evening of Thursday 3 May 2017.

It comes in two long papers by Nigel Moore, who ran the former McCannFiles site, and  his colleague Dr Martin Roberts.

In short, these two articles purport to tell the story of what really happened to Madeleine’s pyjamas, pictured here:

SMITHMAN 10:  Is this absolute, 100% proof that the Smiths did not see Gerry McCann carrying away Madeleine at around 10pm on Thursday, 3 May, 2007? - Page 4 Zzzzzz11 

Up till now, few have read and understood the significance of these two brilliant pieces of research.

But now Richard D Hall has made these two papers accessible on film. He has summarised the research by Moore & Roberts in a short, 4½-minute clip on the first of his two latest Madeleine  McCann films, ‘Robert Murat’, link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loNbaOEfm4o

The sequence about Madeleine’s pyjamas begins at 1 min 0 secs and finishes at 5 mins 30 secs.

To sum up these 4½ minutes:

1 The pyjamas pictured above were the pyjamas that Madeleine wore on holiday

2 They were different from Amelie’s pyjamas

3 Kate McCann washed Madeleine’s pyjamas on the morning of Thursday 3 May, according to her book

4 She (or someone else) then took a photo of Madeleine’s pyjamas, in their apartment

5 That photo was handed to Leicestershire Police by the McCanns (or someone else on their behalf) on or about 8 May

6 The photo was published in many print and TV media on or after 9 May. It was understood to be a ‘stock’ or police photo of that style of pyjamas, but in fact was a photo of Madeleine’s ACTUAL pyjamas

7 Around this time, Amelie was given these pjyamas to put on, and exclaimed: “Maddie’s jammies! Where is Maddie?”

8 On 5 June on Crimewatch and again on 7 June at a press conference in Holland, the McCanns held up Madeleine’s actual pyjamas, but pretended they were Amelie’s.

Nigel Moore & Martin Roberts support the above sequence of events with detailed evidence, showing clearly that the pyjamas photographed in their apartment (before Madeleine was reported missing) were exactly the same ones shown to the world on 5 & 7 June, but which were represented by the McCanns to be Amelie’s.

The McCanns’ account of events is that Madeleine was abducted in her pjyamas. If Nigel Moore & Dr Martin Roberts are correct, her pyjamas were not abducted, and so neither was Madeleine.

THEREFORE any claims by the Smiths that they saw Madeleine in her pyjamas, being carried by Gerry McCann (or anyone else) are clearly false. There are only two reasons therefore to explain the Smiths’ evidence:

A  By an amazing coincidence, they saw SOMEONE ELSE carrying ANOTHER CHILD, also dressed in white/pinkish pyjamas, across the streets of Praia da Luz at 10pm on 3 May, whose descriptions matched almost exactly those by Jane Tanner of Tannerman, and by Nuno Lourenco of Wojchiech Krokowski, or

B  They fabricated their accounts.  

The original articles can be viewed at:

Nigel Moore & Dr Martin Roberts, ‘Washed Up’, 5 January 2011:

www.richplanet.net/pyjamas2

or

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4159-washed-up-dr-roberts

or

https://www.facebook.com/MadeleineMcCannKnowTheTruth/posts/901375146611183:0

or

http://steelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/mccann-huge-discrepancy-appears-from-dr.html

Dr Martin Roberts, ‘A Nightwear Job’, 9 March 2016:

www.richplanet.net/pyjamas1

or

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t12555-dr-martin-roberts-a-nightwear-job

or

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/dr-martin-roberts-nightwear-job.html

Surely, now, those who have up to now believed that the Smiths really did see Gerry McCann carrying Madeleine across the streets of Praia da Luz. just as his wife and friend were raising the alarm, must give up – and abandon their mistaken belief?

I will add a poll.

I disagree, I believe that the Smith contingent did see Gerry McCann carrying off his daughters body. It was McCann walking briskly downhill carrying Maddie in his arms. There is no proof that Maddies pink pyjamas had already been removed from her body at the time she was taken out of the apartment. The pyjamas in question were not physically produced live at any stage until much later on after the day she apparently went missing, only a photograph. For that / this not to be true it would mean that Maddie was naked when she left, or was taken out of the apartment on the very last occasion. I for one don't believe any would be abductor would take a naked child in his arms and walk about in the street at that time of night. Lets be frank about this, Maddie was not taken from the family apartment naked, her body was clothed in her pink pyjamas. I am not so much interested in Jane Tanners account because I think it was just a smoke screen that she introduced to try and help the parents get themselves out of a difficult situation. But the Smith family sighting has a ring of truth about it. In that example, the child that the man was carrying was wearing pink coloured pyjamas, and so the timing of this sighting and the direction from which the person was coming from, and going to, fits in snugly with the very strong possibility that it was Gerry McCann who the Smiths saw. Contrary to popular belief, Gerry McCann was not still back at the tapas bar at 10pm, he had in fact returned to apartment 5A at about 9.30pm because he had just learned that Russell O'Brien had been inside the McCann Apartment claiming that he had listened at the children's open bedroom door and that the children were all sound a sleep. This happened minutes before 9.30pm..

Note also, that at the time of the alleged 9pm check, that both Gerry McCann and Russell O'Brien left the tapas bar together to do a check on their respective apartments. With this in mind, why was Russel O'Brien still away from the taps bar as late as just before 9.30pm, if he left at 9pm to do his own check on his own apartment? Why do a check just before 9.30pm of the McCann Apartment on his way back from his own check of his own apartment, when he knew that Gerry McCann had recently checked it from 9pm onwards?

Gerry McCann returned back to his apartment after 9.30pm (Prior to Kate going at 10pm), because he knew that he had not left the children's bedroom door fully open after his 9pm check..

This course of action was a cause for concern to Russell O'Brien and Jane Tanner, which caused O'Brien and Oldfield to leave the tapas bar a few minutes after Gerry McCann had left, and go to apartment 5A..

Jane Tanner followed minutes later because Gerry, Russell and Mathew had not returned and had been gone a long time. This is when I believe that Jane Tanner left the tapas bar and saw Gerry McCann in the street talking to Jez Wilkes...
Mike Tesko
Mike Tesko

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top