The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

david payne* - When the Alarm was Raised David, What Did You See? - Page 3 Mm11

david payne* - When the Alarm was Raised David, What Did You See? - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

david payne* - When the Alarm was Raised David, What Did You See? - Page 3 Mm11

david payne* - When the Alarm was Raised David, What Did You See? - Page 3 Regist10

When the Alarm was Raised David, What Did You See?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

david payne* - When the Alarm was Raised David, What Did You See? - Page 3 Empty Re: When the Alarm was Raised David, What Did You See?

Post by Phoebe 14.05.18 21:10

I admit I know next to nothing about statement analysis but a line from David Payne's rogatory statement referring to Kate's behaviour made even sceptical me pay attention.

1485  Reply  "It was just, you know, there was, there just no, there was nothing that she did that I thought was unlike someone who had not had their child abducted and there was everything that I'd expect to be."

In other words, Kate's behaviour was perfectly in keeping with someone who had NOT had their child abducted. Whether he genuinely made this brain leakage comment or there is an error in the written version I don't know. If not an error then it's a bit of a slip-up I reckon.

Another comment of Payne's in his rogatory statement also gives me pause for thought. He claims that a woman "from upstairs" came into 5A on the night of the "abduction" and attempted to console Kate. Who was this woman, was it Mrs. Fenn, or Mrs. Moyes. I don't recall a witness statement from anyone from upstairs who entered 5A and witnessed there the immediate aftermath of the abduction alarm.

Reply "Not at all. She  (Yvonne Martin) was someone I'd certainly say to, to keep clear of you know and I, and I think pretty much I was saying look you know, appreciate your concern at this stage but you know it's not the right time to be talking to her, if you want to leave a card then you know perhaps there might be a time in the future but you know can you just leave us please, and that was you know the basics of the conversation that I had with her. Err you know her timing was just completely off, err you know there was, I say there was someone else who visited on the night that she was abducted, I think she was from the upstairs and she was again you know trying to say there, there Kate, you're alright, and again it was just completely inappropriate timing"
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top