The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Links to Long Lost Random Info Threads for Discrepancy and Individual Topics Mm11

Links to Long Lost Random Info Threads for Discrepancy and Individual Topics Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Links to Long Lost Random Info Threads for Discrepancy and Individual Topics Mm11

Links to Long Lost Random Info Threads for Discrepancy and Individual Topics Regist10

Links to Long Lost Random Info Threads for Discrepancy and Individual Topics

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Links to Long Lost Random Info Threads for Discrepancy and Individual Topics Empty Links to Long Lost Random Info Threads for Discrepancy and Individual Topics

Post by HiDeHo 07.06.16 3:42

Back in 2008 I needed a place to store all the info so I could access it easily and didn't need to rewrite all the same comments so I opened a 'forum' for my own use.

I used it to keep all the statement timetables together and started threads adding random info to each thread as I found it...

There are about 50 DISCREPANCY  threads and 150 INDIVIDUAL TOPIC threads.

All with random info from news...forum posts etc etc...

I have put two threads together in our newer Ref Forum so all the threads are easily accessible. (Click on the title text of each topic on the linked page to access the original threads)

Instead of trawling through lots of webpages and WBM every thread has some nuggets of info that are compiled together for each topic and may not be available anywhere else... WHO KNOWS WHAT YOU WILL FIND! :)

Keep in mind a lot is from the early days and may not be fully correct, so please check before claiming as a 'fact'.

TIP:  Searching for info on a topic Google  '(Keyword ie Huelva)'  'Madeleine Aimoo' and you will likely get a result that brings you right to the correct page of info

Title: DISCREPANCIES BY TOPIC LINKS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Title: Random Info on Individual Topics (Click topic title to access thread)

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Links to Long Lost Random Info Threads for Discrepancy and Individual Topics Empty Re: Links to Long Lost Random Info Threads for Discrepancy and Individual Topics

Post by HiDeHo 07.06.16 4:06

I have just been checking some of these long lost threads of info...

Interesting ... :)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Links to Long Lost Random Info Threads for Discrepancy and Individual Topics Empty Re: Links to Long Lost Random Info Threads for Discrepancy and Individual Topics

Post by plebgate 07.06.16 7:34

@Hi-de-Ho

When I was searching on line the other day I came across a link from your site from a poster called Icerocket.   It was very interesting.   I did a search on this forum and found that Tony had started a thread on it but had difficulty because of the sizing of it.

Is it possible for you to bring it over to this site as there were some very good photos in it plus others things which I have since forgotten.

TIA.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 07.06.16 12:56

If I recall, Ice Rocket did a lot of phone /text info?

Do you recall the specific topic?

I use the 'CALENDARS' often as each day has random info as well as Gerry's blog, Kate's diary, file info, photos, who was visiting etc and Ice Rockets phone pings (which sometimes show that their activities are not always what is discussed :)

Calendars are difficult as the tables stretched and the date is on the left side column... but August is particularly interesting..

Its great to see the days in perspective to each other...

CALENDARS

AN EXAMPLE..

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 08.06.16 6:15

Thanks H-d-H. The only thing I remember was mention of what Mr. might have been wearing on the night of 3rd May.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie 08.06.16 12:24

Thanks HiDeHo I've just had a quick look, if I don't post for a few days you'll know where I'll be lol.

I think I'm going to have to try and be a bit more 'techie' with all this referencing before I post or else I'm gonna end up with writers cramp !!
Printer and highlighter pens at the ready  big grin
dottyaussie
dottyaussie

Activity : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 08.06.16 20:16

Hi Hideho,

Maria

Activity : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria 08.06.16 20:21

I Think again my text didn't appear, anyway, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I signed up for this forum today, which after reading up on it found it's very open minded and unbiased, but I was supposed to get an email which I didn't so it won't let me read all your info. I possibly did something wrong but if you can help me get in I would really appreciate it.
Thanks
Maria

Maria

Activity : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 08.06.16 22:16

These topics are really fascinating, especially the calendar. I'm finding the resolution slightly fuzzy, is there a clearer version or way of downloading it please?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top