The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 15 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 15 Mm11

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 15 Regist10

Twitter (News and important information only please)

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by Jill Havern 22.03.17 12:58

big grin Pam Gurney obviously thinks she does though!

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 15 Empty Re: Twitter (News and important information only please)

Post by sallypelt 22.03.17 13:04

"Portugal oviously have [sic] no understanding of European law" spit coffee
You couldn't make this tosh up!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 22.03.17 13:14

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 15 Snotty10

https://twitter.com/jplsynnott

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 15 Reply10
Washington Post LMAO, one of the worst fake news providers.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 22.03.17 14:27

Pam Gurner, and her friends, the McCan'ts, don't, it seems, 'have an understanding' of what the quote “The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole...... is to stop digging.” actually means! sarcastic
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 22.03.17 14:39

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
plebgate wrote:WEll done Jill and  thanks23 Librae for post.

Wonder if the BBC will include your letter (if that's what the recording is about) in the recording? hmmmm
CMOMM always has a reply to a brag. big grin
I wonder if this guy has heard about the letter you were sending to the University and this tweet was possibly a bit of bravado?

no matter, the tweet has given you an opportunity Jill to send it to BBC, so they have prior knowledge of your complaint and IMO it should be included in any production being made (if there is to be one).

CMMOM now have their own media monitoring posters and are happy to share info. on this site.  If people want to let others know how they are enjoying their days filming etc. then they can't have any complaints when that knowledge is used by others to try and make sure that fair play prevails.

Well done again Jill,  Get Em is the right name for you I believe.   yes thumbsup

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 22.03.17 20:40

1. Michael Walker @walkercan1000

@shercokholmes7 @mrs_coyle @1965Wendy @spudgun01 @wordpressdotcom 389th request, show v/s where #mccann s say shutters were jemmied/damaged.

MICHAEL WALKER KEEPS ASKING THIS QUESTION  ON TWITTER.  Is he suggesting that ALL these people are lying?

Let’s look at the early hours of May 4th and the phone calls received by the McCann’s friends and family. Some from Kate some Gerry (Courtesy of Laid Bare).
Philomena McCann, Gerry’s sister, said on 4th May:
Some people may ask why they left the children alone in the apartment, but it was locked and they had a full view of the front door and they were checking every half hour.
Ok, so the apartment was locked then.
Jill Renwick, a family friend, told GMTV on 4th May:
Shes obviously been taken as she couldnt have gone out on her own and the shutters had been forced open.
Still locked.
Jon Corner, a friend of the McCanns, and one of the many people who was told the lie of an ‘abductor’ smashing the shutters, said:
She (Kate) just blurted out that Madeleine had been abducted. She told me, They have broken the shutter on the window and taken my little girl.
They had left the apartment locked while they were having their meal, but when they went back the last time they saw the damage.
It was these people, along with others, who were also told tales of ‘smashed’, ‘jemmied’ and ‘broken’ shutters. Before we move on, let’s have a look at some of the statements from people who the McCanns lied to when they said there had been a break-in.
Instead of searching for Madeleine, the McCanns were busy lying to all and sundry.
Brian Healy (Kate’s father) said:
Gerry told me when they went back the shutters to the room were broken, they were jemmied up and she was gone.
Trish Cameron (Gerry’s sister) said: ‘The door was lying open, the window in the bedroom and the shutters had been jemmied open. She just blurted out that Madeleine had been abducted. She told me, They have broken the shutter on the window and taken my little girl.
Philomena McCann (Gerry’s big sister) said:
The shutters were jemmied, the window opened.
Jill Renwick (Kate’s friend) said:
Madeleine has obviously been taken. She couldnt have gone out on her own and the shutters were forced. They were just watching the hotel room and going back every half-hour and the shutters had been broken open and they had gone into the room and taken Madeleine.
Jon Corner (family friend) said:
Kate said the shutters of the room were smashed. She just told me that Maddy (sic) had been abducted, that the shutters of the apartment had been forced and someone had taken her.

https://theunturnedstonesblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/strange-behaviours/
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 22.03.17 20:49

If you ask Walker if Mr. Healy is lying re the "jemmied/broken" shutters; he/she totally ignores you. That answers the question. big grin

Investigator

Activity : 1560

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC 22.03.17 20:51

Walker is best blocked.
JulieC

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 23.03.17 14:41

sallypelt wrote:

1. Michael Walker @walkercan1000

@shercokholmes7 @mrs_coyle @1965Wendy @spudgun01 @wordpressdotcom 389th request, show v/s where #mccann s say shutters were jemmied/damaged.

MICHAEL WALKER KEEPS ASKING THIS QUESTION  ON TWITTER.  Is he suggesting that ALL these people are lying?

Let’s look at the early hours of May 4th and the phone calls received by the McCann’s friends and family. Some from Kate some Gerry (Courtesy of Laid Bare).
Philomena McCann, Gerry’s sister, said on 4th May:
Some people may ask why they left the children alone in the apartment, but it was locked and they had a full view of the front door and they were checking every half hour.
Ok, so the apartment was locked then.
Jill Renwick, a family friend, told GMTV on 4th May:
Shes obviously been taken as she couldnt have gone out on her own and the shutters had been forced open.
Still locked.
Jon Corner, a friend of the McCanns, and one of the many people who was told the lie of an ‘abductor’ smashing the shutters, said:
She (Kate) just blurted out that Madeleine had been abducted. She told me, They have broken the shutter on the window and taken my little girl.
They had left the apartment locked while they were having their meal, but when they went back the last time they saw the damage.
It was these people, along with others, who were also told tales of ‘smashed’, ‘jemmied’ and ‘broken’ shutters. Before we move on, let’s have a look at some of the statements from people who the McCanns lied to when they said there had been a break-in.
Instead of searching for Madeleine, the McCanns were busy lying to all and sundry.
Brian Healy (Kate’s father) said:
Gerry told me when they went back the shutters to the room were broken, they were jemmied up and she was gone.
Trish Cameron (Gerry’s sister) said: ‘The door was lying open, the window in the bedroom and the shutters had been jemmied open. She just blurted out that Madeleine had been abducted. She told me, They have broken the shutter on the window and taken my little girl.
Philomena McCann (Gerry’s big sister) said:
The shutters were jemmied, the window opened.
Jill Renwick (Kate’s friend) said:
Madeleine has obviously been taken. She couldnt have gone out on her own and the shutters were forced. They were just watching the hotel room and going back every half-hour and the shutters had been broken open and they had gone into the room and taken Madeleine.
Jon Corner (family friend) said:
Kate said the shutters of the room were smashed. She just told me that Maddy (sic) had been abducted, that the shutters of the apartment had been forced and someone had taken her.

https://theunturnedstonesblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/strange-behaviours/

I provided him with the link you've posted here & someone else provided HideHo's video but he doesn't want to know!
Like JulieC has said, he is best blocked or he'll drive you mad with frustration! nod
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 23.03.17 14:49

I have him blocked, the more people who block, the better, he will have nobody to Tweet with eventually.  Maybe his "job" will come to an end soon, he/she and others have not made one iota of difference on Twitter, a total waste of money that surely will be very tight soon?

Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 24.03.17 20:39

I saw this on twitter just now, not sure where this news has come from.

Melbbaker‏ [ltr]@Melbakerann3[/ltr]  2h
[size=1]More
[/size]
@LoveTextusa @portugalpress Excellent news that #goncaloamaral s second book will be published at the end of April #mccann.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei 24.03.17 21:05

Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 25.03.17 10:19

Keitei wrote:It's within the article in this news article today https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13814-silence-settles-over-mccanns-costly-court-defeat

Thanks Keitei!
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.03.17 10:42

Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 15 Can_t_10

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 25.03.17 11:20

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Twitter (News and important information only please) - Page 15 Can_t_10
That could be because it has been sold, this 'no longer on the market' can be found on many houses who have been sold by Rightmove but remain on their site in some cases for years. 

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-18399661.html

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 25.03.17 12:18

So a 'Fixed Asset - Investment' of £490k in the fund accounts looks about right then for them having transferred their house over.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 25.03.17 20:40

Doug D wrote:So a 'Fixed Asset - Investment' of £490k in the fund accounts looks about right then for them having transferred their house over.

Of course, if that is what the investment is, their limited company would own the property which they live in, and the company wouldn't be liable to pay if they were sued.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 25.03.17 20:44

I wonder about that house. Pure speculation, of course, but I have a feeling there is a reason why they can never leave that house.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 30.03.17 12:46

there seems to be some ref on twatr to suggest brest feed was the reason for gasper statement, sounds like a defence being prepared
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 30.03.17 12:49

sar wrote:there seems to be some ref on twatr to suggest brest feed was the reason for gasper statement, sounds like a defence being prepared
That's been doing the circuit for a long time - the seed sown and propagated by the McCann defence league.

Utter nonsense, if they can't come up with a better explanation then I suggest they give up.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 30.03.17 12:53

Verdi wrote:
sar wrote:there seems to be some ref on twatr to suggest brest feed was the reason for gasper statement, sounds like a defence being prepared
That's been doing the circuit for a long time - the seed sown and propagated by the McCann defence league.

Utter nonsense, if they can't come up with a better explanation then I suggest they give up.
Michael Walker (whoever he/she is, hiding behind a teddy bear) gives this oh so convincing explanation. Interesting that he/she doesn't deny the conversation took place.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 30.03.17 14:08

thank you..... exactament
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 10.04.17 10:46

Teddy @TeddyShepherd
Many many roads lead to Northern Ireland. Coincidental? #McCann

My guess is, that this tweeter speaks for quite a few people's thoughts. I know he speaks for mine.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 18.04.17 10:03

More from Michael Walker, he who calls so many other people 'troll' and can't see what's staring himself in the mirror, just plain defamatory really!

Michael Walker‏ 

Apr 15
More
I see the #mccann Trolls are getting all indignant again about Amoral in @TheSun There's a nice photo of him boozing. Once an alky.....
[size=12]2 replies .0 retweets1 like
[/size]

Michael Walker‏ 

Apr 16
[size=1]More
[/size]
LOL. Look familiar. He can't wait to get home to hit the wife. #mccann
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 18.04.17 10:08

What gets me, ChippyM, is when they talk like that, or worse, on twitter and then tag @metpoliceuk

I assume the McCann supporters are exempt from the word 'troll'.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top